Indian Mom Falls for White Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Married Indian Mom Starts to Open her Relation with Allan.
1.4k words
4.36
38.9k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

As we walked outside I noticed Allan had brought home a new Tesla. Allan was certainly a gentleman as he opened the door for Mom. As I got in the backseat of the car, I told Allan, "Nice Car!"

"Thanks, glad you like it." He replied back.

Allan and Mom were soon engrossed in an engaging conversation. Mom was laughing quite a lot and smiling. Allan was lightly flirting with Mom in front of me, praising her beauty quite a bit. I was taken aback since I did not expect this top happen so openly in front of me, it's like I was not even there.

When we reached, Allan opened the door for Mom and took her by the hand. The skin contrast of his white paws around Mom's brown hands was mesmerizing. Allan held the door open for Mom as they entered the restaurant as well. They really were becoming a couple.

Allan and Mom sat down together on the same side while I sat opposite them. Allan confidently put his white arm around Mom's body in front of me. Mom was blushing slightly. I did not know how to react, they were openly acting like a couple in front of me. Mom who was looking stunning being felt up by a white man openly.

Mom and I are vegetarians so we ordered vegetarian dishes, Allan ordered a meat dish.

"I don't feel full without some red meat" he said out loud. Mom looked at him, eyed his biceps and smiled.

I couldn't help but stare at mom during the lunch, she looked gorgeous in her pink strapless sari. She usually did not wear such bold outfits, but I guess exceptions have to be made to impress the man she is "dating". Allan and Mom were deep into conversation, I noticed Allan was helping Mom learn the American accent as he was teaching her how to pronounce words in American style.

Allan paid for lunch like a gentleman, it seemed he had done this multiple times as Mom did not even insist. As we roamed the market, Mom who was wearing high heels was swaying her hips gently while walking. Allan had kept his arm around Mom's waist. I was walking behind them, confused how to act. Luckily they were not even paying attention to me. Sometimes Allan would gently pat Mom's back or upper ass when he wanted to make a point.

Watching my Mom dress and act sexy had already gotten my pecker semi hard. I couldn't stop staring at her swaying ass, which was turning me on. I had to keep adjusting my jeans to not be obvious.

We had arrived to the scenic part of town, where a lot of tourists and couples used to hang out. I noticed several men glance at Mom with interest. Allan and Mom were too busy conversing to notice, I noticed that Mom had started to put on more of an American accent while conversing with Allan, though it was far from perfect.

Allan approached me, giving me his iphone and asked, "Would you mind taking some pictures of us, its not often Anjali wears something so beautiful." He said and was smiling kindly. I shrugged and took the phone from him.

Allan and Mom posed in various places as if they were tourists and not locals. The interracial couple looked amazing in the photos, Mom's melanin skin contrasting with Allan's white skin. Allan wearing a shirt, Mom a typical Indian Sari. Mom was shy initially and blushing but later on she had accepted it and was confidently putting her hands on Allan whenever it suited the photo.

Slowly we had made our way to "Lover's Point" on the river in the town. This is where usually couples would kiss and get a photo clicked. Mom blushed a deep red when she saw the spot and saw couples lining up and kissing.

Allan said, "Cmon no harm in having a little fun". He then lightly pinched Mom. "Do you think its appropriate?" Mom asked back. "I think it will be fun" Allan responded confidently and pulled Mom into the line. Mom was furiously blushing. I did not say anything and let the situation play out. Soon it was Allan and Mom's turn to take the picture.

Allan towered over Mom, used his paws to remove hair from Mom's face.

"You are beautiful Anjali" he said and started kissing her. Mom started kissing back, seemingly lost in the moment, she put her arms around Allan's neck. I started taking pictures, my pecker getting quite hard at the hot moment. They made out for several minutes quite openly before breaking the kiss. Mom's cheeks very red. Her lipstick on Allan's lips. Allan was beaming.

"I hope you got the pictures" Allan said. I nodded and handed him the phone. "Thank you Sandeep" Mom replied and patted my hair. "I am glad you are having some fun Mom" I responded. We made our way home, Allan being a perfect gentleman for Mom, opening and closing all the doors for her. The way Mom looked at Allan showed strong desires in her eyes.

Part 4

Upon returning home, Mom and Allan excused themselves saying they had to change, of course I knew what was really going to happen. They seemed like a newly formed teenage couple who could not keep their hands of each other.

As soon as they went in the bedroom and closed the door, I went to my usual spot spying in the keyhole and listening carefully.

I observed Allan was removing Mom's sari, he was undoing her petticoat. "You looked stunning today babe" he said. "It was hard to keep my hands off you" he continued. Mom was just staring at his face, she reached out with her hand and stroked his beard with her soft brown hands. Mom started moving her legs in a way such that it was clearly massaging Allan's dick through his pants. I could see Allan's eyes roll as he felt it.

Allan let out Mom's magnificent brown mangoes and started squeezing them with his manly white paws. "MMMMmmmmm." Mom moaned out loud without abandon not caring if I could hear it in the house. I realized Mom was lost in lust and would not be controlling herself this time.

The way Allan was looking at Mom was the way a lion looks at its prey. There was hunger in his eyes and he was salivating at the thought of having her again. Mom's eyes were big and round and she too was clearly in lust for him. She removed the buttons from his shirt, revealing his 6 pack. She started to instantly lick and kiss his muscles.

I too had taken out my pecker and brought with myself a sock as I started jacking myself off watching the intensely hot scene unfolding in front of me. I had to be very careful not to make any sound whatsoever. I was however already close to cumming, the couple in front of me had not even started.

Allan striped off the remaining clothes of Mom, he picked her up and with his arms and threw her on the bed. Crawling on top of her, lusting very heavily. He was licking and biting her body as he made his way up. Mom was moaning heavily.

"UUIIIII..." "ooooooooooooHHH" "AAAAAAAAAAAH" "FUUUUUUUCK".

Allan stopped on Mom's neck and licked it, very much like how a lion licks its prey. Mom was shaking under him, her hands were in Allan's hair and she was moaning very sexily. Seeing this, I lost control and shot my shot in the sock... I could clearly hear the sounds of their fornication outside as I recomposed myself. Unlike Allan, my stamina was not very high and so my pecker was soft and would stay soft for a while, so I decided to go to my room.

As I made my way to my room I kept hearing heavy moaning sounds and occasional screaming. I heard Allan's name being called multiple times in a very high girly pitch. They kept at it all afternoon and evening, not a moment of respite in Mom's moans and screams. I tried to engage myself in college homework, but I still couldn't block Mom's loud moans that were verberating throughout the house.

Finally around 7.30 pm there was a breakage in the sounds. I had already changed into pyjamas and t shirt for sleeping. Soon I saw Mom emerging downstairs with a very satisfied look, she was wearing a conservative yet elegant western style dress. Allan emerged soon after, he seemed to have showered and was wearing a glamorous shirt and pants.

... to be continued... sorry my updates are a bit slow