Indian Mom Falls for White Man

Story Info
Married Indian mom continues her affair with a White man!
2.8k words
4.22
70.4k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a continuation of INDIAN MOM'S DEBAUCHERY by jhallo, please read it. I tried contacting the author with no response yet. I was not satisfied with the ending and wanted a more assertive Allan. It will pick up after Anjali had her night with Allan and her husband had arrived home.

*****

Part 1

Over the next few days, life went back to being normal. It was as though Mom never had the affair with Allan, she was back to being a devoted wife and Dad did not suspect anything unusual. I had sometimes stood outside the door at night outside their bedrooms and heard low intensity moans, meaning that Mom and Dad were still having sex like normal. The intensity was clearly not the one Mom experienced with Allan.

Soon enough my Dad had to go out on tour again, it was on a Thursday night. When I returned from college the next day, I found Allan in the house, and my mother looking stunning. She was wearing a western dress for a change. She had on a black off-the-shoulder bodycon dress with slits in the leg region. A little bit of her cleavage was also visible. My guess was Allan had bought this for her and convinced her to wear this.

"Wow Mom, you look stunning!" I said upon seeing her.

"Thank you Sandeep!" She said, her cheeks slightly red.

"Anjali and I are going to hit up some clubs and go dancing today." Allan's voice boomed as he stood up and put his arm around Mom's waist. I cannot lie, they looked like a really hot couple, a tall strong blond man with my beautiful slightly petit brown mom. The skin contrast, it was making me feel extremely horny.

"Go for it Mom, I think it will cheer you up to let it loose for a night and dance." I said hoping not to sound too eager.

Mom had that heartwarming beautiful smile on her face. They left soon hand-in-hand. I noticed my mother was getting slightly bolder in front of me regarding Allan.

My fantasies started to cloud my mind again. Would my mother give in to this hunk of a man again and let him bed her. Will they act like a proper couple in public, they could hardly keep their hands off each other in front of me.

I went to the laundry basket found Mom's pink panty in it, sniffed it feeling both extremely dirty and incredibly horny and started jerking off. Images of how Allan fucked Mom on her birthday filled my mind, her small brown frame, his incredibly masculine white body. How she looked squished under him. She's my mother this is wrong. It was like my mind was on ecstasy with the dirty thoughts and then I inhaled the scent of Mom's panty. I must have cum 3-4 times before my dick settled down.

It was getting late and Allan and Mom were still not back, they were enjoying their Friday evening probably acting like a couple, and here I was watching anime to pass time and eagerly waiting for their return.

At around midnight I heard the SUV pulling into the driveway. I opened the door as Allan was holding Mom, who appeared to be tipsy and hugging him for support. I noticed Allan also had a bag with him and as he stepped in I implicitly understood it was clothes for overnight.

"How's you're evening been?" Allan asked with a curious kind of look as he held on to Mom who looked so beautiful in her black heels and dress.

"It's been fine, nothing much going on these days." I replied.

"Well we had a very entertaining evening. Let me help out Anjali for now." Allan said with a twinkle in his eye. Mom looked lost and was smiling. She pecked Allan in front of me when he said that. Her hands lovingly roaming Allan's blond hair. She was obviously not in her senses.

As Allan and Mom reached the stairs, the brute of a man just picked up Mom in his arms and carried her to the bedroom shutting the door shut. I quietly climbed up the stairs, and peeked through the keyhole that I had made.

Mom was looking lovingly at Allan and caressing his blond hair with her delicate hands. Allan too was staring at Mom's beautiful face, his face showing a sense of love and lust. His hands were caressing the side of Mom's black dress.

"Anjali, you look stunning!" Allan said in a sultry voice. He leaned in and began making out with Mom. He tightened his hug around Mom while kissing her. Mom raised her arms, showing off her gorgeous dark armpits and had them stretched around and over Allan's head in a diagonal sort of way. Allan's hands had found Mom's butt, and he was busy squeezing them, eliciting moans from Mom.

"Uhhhh, oooooohhhhhh", came a deep guttural moan from Mom as Allan squeezed Mom's ass during their make out session. This time unlike last time they were in no hurry and were more into making love with each other it seemed. The hot scene in front of me combined with the difference in skin color and the fact that my mom was being naughty was getting me hard again despite having jerked off many times in the evening.

"AAAAAhhhhhh" moaned Mom followed by a spank sound as Allan squeezed and spanked my mother gently. His strong white hands easily overpowering Mom's body.

Allan was very intelligent as during the make out session he had managed to unzip Mom's dress and had removed it. Mom's magical brown body was on full display covered with only a bra and a lacy black panty. He removed his own clothes showcasing his white body leaving only his boxer briefs on. His rod clearly very hard and sticking out of stretchy fabric of the briefs.

Mom's eyes were filled with lust looking at Allan's naked torso as she moved her delicate hands around his peck muscles and 6 pack. Her brown hands on his white body. What a sight. Every Indian fantasizes about white skin while growing up, and here Mom would get to enjoy the sight very intimately many many times.

Mom started licking Allan's torso delicately using her tongue. Allan ran his white hands sensually down Mom's brown back making her shiver, occasionally spanking her. Mom used her hands to jerk Allan's white rod in the briefs. Allan undid Mom's bra exposing her perfect nipples and her dark round breasts. His hands fondled her boobs making Mom moan. I was going crazy watching his white hands playing with my Mom's Indian body, jerking my dick hard waiting to see how the white man conquers this Indian lady again, making her abandon all her morals and duties towards her husband and child.

Allan suddenly grabbed Mom's body and threw her on the bed. She looked surprised?

"What the? Uhhh ahhhh uiiiii". Mom moaned as Allan, clearly horny pulled down her panties and begin to lick and bite around her inner thighs.

"fuuuuuuuu ck". "ahhhh it feels so good, fffffuuuuuck me." Cried Mom, it was rare to hear swear words from my mother especially English ones and here she was, with her brown legs spread out around the face of a very white man getting eaten out and moaning in ecstasy. She put her hand on his head and caressed his blond hair and guided his head to stay on her pussy. Her head shaking side to side in ecstasy, as Allan showed her heaven on Earth.

"oh Goooood"

"fuuuuuuuuuccccck". "JEESUS" Mom cried out in ecstasy her legs shaking. I had never heard Mom say Jesus before in casual talk as she was Hindu, maybe Allan was beginning to influence her.

Allan clearly satisfied with his work as Mom had her eyes closed and was shaking her head in ecstasy began licking his way up her body.

"Baby you're such a sexy tease!" He told Mom in a husky voice. His blue eyes looking right at her.

"Fuck me darling! I need it, I want you". Mom started whispering.

Allan reached down and began fingering Mom.

"PLEASE, I need you, I need your dick in me." Mom was begging.

"My body needs it, I can no longer control my desires. I will do anything darling." Mom said trying to feel as much of Allan's body with her arms and hugging him as much as possible.

Alan grinned. "Not like this, tonight I'll make you my bitch".

My Mom seemed puzzled but suddenly she understood, and began to get up, she put her hands on the head of the bed for support and positioned her ass up in the air, her beautiful hole clearly visible. Allan spanked her ass.

"Owww. Baby hurry up and fuck me" and she began to do a mini twerk saying that.

Allan quickly got behind her and positioned his dick at her vagina, his body behind hers making lots of colorful contact. He pushed his white rod into her brown body and used his hands to caress Mom's stomach and boobs.

"Ahhh uiiii." "FUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUCK" "JEEESUS" Mom moaned loudly in her Indian accent. She must have been so lost she forgot her son is in the house. I had never heard Mom moan audibly with Dad.

"FILLS ME COMPLETELY UIIIII MAAAA" Mom wailed as Allan began hammering her. He used his hand to grab her hair and was using her doggy style while pulling her hair, like the true conqueror he was. Occasionally spanking her ass. His manly sweat dripping all over Mom's feminine dark body.

I did not know how to feel watching this, I mean she was my mother, being turned on by this, was it wrong, was it incestuous. They seemed like a couple made for each other. My hott beautiful Indian mother deserved to fornicate with the best man, after all it was basic biology. And compared to Allan, my dad was clearly a wimp, this was all natural. As all these perverted thoughts raced in my mind I was jerking off in a sock.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" "FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK" I heard my mother cry and saw her legs having a spasm, she was about to cum! Allan started ramming his strong white body hard into my mother's delicate brown one. He held her tightly as they seemingly came together, truly they seemed like a couple made for each other. Upon seeing this, I shot my sperm into the sock and hurried back having a lot of mixed feelings.

Having jerked off many times I was out and tired, by the time I got ready for bed, it seemed Mom and Allan were just getting started again. It seems they clearly had forgotten I was in the house as Mom was moaning with free abandon making it hard for me to fall asleep. However I managed to fall asleep and my dream was filled with weird images of Mom's naked brown body and Allan's white body wrapped around each other.

Part 2

Suddenly I woken up to my alarm ringing, realizing I had forgotten to set it off for the weekend. What a dream I thought. Even though Mom usually got up by now, I suspected she hadn't because of her "eventful" night. Curiosity got the better of me and I found myself tiptoeing into her room to see what was happening, I saw from the keyhole they were clearly sleeping. I walked in quietly and almost gasped at what I saw. The whole bed was a mess the bedsheets drenched. Mom and Allan sleeping in a way, had it not been for their skin color, you could not tell whose limbs were whom. Their bodies wrapped into each other, Mom's legs between Allan's. On the ground lay Mom's mangalsutra covered with white goo, clearly Allan's sperm.

I decided to leave the lovebirds to it and decided to be a good son and make Mom and her lover breakfast. By the time I had finished I heard some commotion from upstairs. Soon I realized they were having sex again as I heard sounds of moaning. Feeling awkward I tried to ignore it and cleaned up the kitchen. Turns out they were having a morning quickie as the sounds quickly stopped.

Few minutes later I saw Mom emerging. I noticed she was wearing a gown, however unlike the ones she usually wore this was quite short, it ended near her thighs. I guessed this too must be due to Allan. I wasn't complaining as Mom had amazing brown legs, and I longed to stare at them. Mom arrived in the kitchen and when she saw I had prepared the breakfast. She was overcome with joy.

"Good morning Sandeep! You really prepared breakfast for me and Allan?". She asked. She looked extremely radiant/glowing and joyful. I nodded.

"Wow you are so sweet." She gave me a heartmelting smile and kissed both of my cheeks, giving me an instant hard-on. She wasn't wearing her mangalsutra! I noticed she had quite a few visible bite marks on her neck and even a hickie!

"Mom you look extremely radiant today!" I said with a wink and a smirk. She giggled with mischief.

"Good morning!" I heard the booming voice of Allan thundering in the house as he made his way down. When I saw him I almost gasped, and Mom started blushing furiously red, which is quite hard for Indian women to do. Allan was only wearing a pair of boxer briefs, and it was quite evident that the morning session was not enough as he was sporting a massive hard on. He must have seen both of us staring.

"Sorry about this, it's just much too hot to wear too many clothes today". He boomed. He too seemed to have a certain jump in his step as he walked around.

"It's completely fine Allan, think of this as your home." I said politely.

"Allan, Sandeep made both of us breakfast!". My mother chimed in. Allan smiled, came over and patted my shoulder.

"What a wonderful child, makes sense, given how wonderful his mother is." Alan said with a smirk.

"Allan!" Mom said blushing furiously. Allan went over and pecked Mom in front of me. Mom didn't visibly react. I just stood there smiling sheepishly. I noticed Mom and Allan were holding hands, and in the day the contrast of their skin colors was very visible.

Allan clearly took care of his body as he had massive shoulders and a visibly 6 pack. His white body glowed unlike anything I had seen before. We sat at the table, Allan at the head, Mom on one side and me on the other. I noticed Allan and Mom talking a lot to each other, and did not really make conversation with me. After we had done eating, Mom quickly took the dishes to the kitchen to clean them. Allan followed her.

I noticed Allan standing behind her, hugging his strong white body into her soft brown one from behind. My poor Mom stood washing the dishes as Allan ran his big paws down the side of her leg, and I am sure she felt his dick in her butt. Occasionally her hand would reach out behind her and stroke Allan's blond hair. The whole scene was so hott. He was whispering something inaudible to her, as his hands roamed her soft body. She would occasionally jerk from the touches, but seemed to be enjoying it.

I was in the living room watching some tv, when I noticed Mom and Allan going up hand in hand and then the bedroom door shut. Soon enough the sounds of fornication started filling the house. It seemed Mom had lost all shame and had no intention of suppressing her moans any longer even with my presence.

Soon the sounds got my pecker hard and I had shot my white goo all over the floor, which I rapidly proceeded to clean to ensure no signs of it remained. A few hours later, I had noticed there was no moaning sounds for quite a while, and then Mom and Allan came down hand in hand. Mom was wearing an elegant pink strapless sari. She looked beautiful! Allan was wearing a semi-formal shirt and pants.

"We are going to get some lunch near the beach, would you like to join us Sandeep?" Allan asked confidently, while holding Mom's hands. Mom was a bit shy but more confident than breakfast.

"Wear some good clothes, Allan wants to take us to an upscale place." Mom said.

What choice did I have, I shrugged and asked for 5 minutes. I didn't know how to feel, it would be like I was a 3rd wheel on a couple's date. I was beginning to admire Allan's confidence, to have turned my shy homely mother into a confident woman who was going on dates with a white man.

When I came out of my room, I noticed Mom and Allan liplocked. Feeling awkward I cleared my throat. They broke apart and Allan confidently said, "Let's Go!"

... to be continued