Indian Mom gets gang-raped on a Bus

Story Info
Son watches Indian Mom getting gang-raped on a crowded bus.
5k words
4.12
93.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To have your private taxi broken down on the side of the road is not a fun thing. Especially when it is raining cats and dogs all day. Mom and I had such bad luck one time.

Mom and I had taken a private taxi to return to our house after attending the wedding of one of our relatives. The wedding was in another town about three hours away from our house. So taking a private taxi made sense. It was an afternoon wedding, and we left the wedding hall venue at 4 p.m. We had covered about one-third of the distance when the car's engine jerked and little smoke started coming out of the engine bay. The driver was able to drive the car off the road before it completely stalled on the road's shoulder.

The driver got down and popped the hood up in the pouring rain. He quickly came back into the car. He said that the car would need to be towed. He tried calling other private taxis for us to continue our journey, but the rainy weather conditions were having an impact on the cell service. Even when I tried it on my cellphone, the cell service was not available. 

We had broken down near a small Indian village. We could see a bus stop about 50 feet from where we were stranded. Few people were waiting for the bus at the bus stop. Mom told me to check if we could get any help or hire a private car from the village. The driver and I went to the bus stop and asked the people at the bus stop. The people at the bus stop were of no help, but I came to know that a bus service was available from that bus stop to our city of Meerut. The driver and I went back to the car. 

As it was getting dark, Mom and I decided to take the bus service, as we did not have any additional luggage. We paid the driver half of the fare. Mom removed all her jewelry and put it in her handbag. As only the driver had the umbrella, he took Mom and me to the bus stop in two trips.

The bus arrived after 20 minutes of us waiting at the bus stop. Because of the weather, the bus was late. We got on the bus from the back door. The bus was already full. There were no seats vacant. Many people were standing in the aisle. We couldn't go to the front of the bus as more people were crowding in the front. The back of the bus was relatively less crowded, so Mom and I decided to stand there till any seat became vacant. 

We paid the bus conductor the fare. I asked the bus conductor how much time it would take for the bus to reach Meerut City. He replied it could about 2 hours. 

The old bus was in a dilapidated state. There was no air conditioning on the bus. The bus had two rows of bench seats with tall headrests. One row of seats could sit two people, and the driver's-side row could sit three people. The bus had two doors, one at the very front and the other at the back of the bus. The back door was in line with the second-to-last seat. The last row of the bus had six seats, but the two seats behind the door were vacant because the seats were wet. The back door of the bus did not have an actual door. So when the bus moved, the rainwater was spraying on the two seats; therefore, the seats were empty. This was also a right-hand-drive bus, as we are living in India.

Mom and I were standing near the second-last seat. All the people in the back section of the bus were males. Mom was the only woman in the back section. I looked at them, and they were all watching us as Mom and I were wearing good-looking, expensive clothes. I was wearing a maroon sherwani and white shalwar pants. It suited my 18-year-old body. 

My 41-year-old mom was wearing a pink and white chiffon saree with a pink half-sleeve blouse. She had her hair tied in a bun. She looked good, and her clothing style was conservative.

The bus reached the next bus stop, and all hell broke loose. There was a crowd of people waiting at the bus stop. The people started pushing into the bus from both doors. There was a lot of pushing on the bus. Mom was standing in front of the last seat, and I was trying to shield us from the crowd from pushing us too far back on the bus. 

Mom and I were barely able to keep the balance. I was leaning on Mom. I kept one hand on the back windshield of the bus and the other on the headrest of the second-to-last seat. I was facing Mom, and she was facing me. She too had one hand on the back windshield and the other hand on my shoulder for support. I was trying to use all my strength to push back the crowd and keep it from crushing us.

Mom was almost leaning on the man who was sitting in the last row's middle seat. I looked at all the guys sitting in the last row, and these guys were looking at us. They looked like factory workers, and all four of them were wearing grey uniform shirts. The guys were talking to each other in their language and laughing. It looked to me like they were talking about us.

The bus started moving, and it was getting more difficult to maintain balance. The pushing from the crowded bus, plus the jerking from the bus when it hit a pothole or just the normal braking, made standing on the bus a difficult task. More than once, Mom bumped into and almost sat on the lap of the guy who was sitting in the fourth seat on the last row. 

After Mom lost her balance for the third time and fell on the lap of the fourth guy, the guy sitting in seat #2 on the row called Mom. It looked like he was giving up his seat. Mom looked relieved. He made Mom squeeze into the row. I thought since the bus was crowded, he wanted Mom to come in the row of seats and then he would give up his seat and squeeze out.

Mom squeezed into the row of seats and waited in front of him to get up, but the man in the second seat just grabbed Mom by the hips and made her sit on his lap. Mom had a shocked look on her face. She tried to get up, but the man had wrapped his arms around her body. I tried to rescue Mom, but the fourth and third guys blocked me from entering the row by using their hands as barricades. They placed their hands on the headrests in the second-to-last row.

Mom is not the confrontational type, so mom did not yell or raise her voice. She told the man, "Please let go of me."

The man replied, "It is ok, madam, the bus is very crowded; you can sit on my lap. Anyway, you will not be able to get your place back. It has already been taken."

It was true. As soon as Mom moved into the row, I got pushed and was now standing in front of the fourth guy. Mom still tried to at least stand, but the man could not let her. He had a tight grip. Mom eventually stopped struggling and just sat on the stranger's lap.

Mom is a small person in size; she is only 5 feet, and her vital statistics are 36-32-38. She is a bit chubby, and she has a fair complexion. She has good looks for a woman her age. But I never had any sexual feelings toward her before this incident.

The first guy (the window seat passenger) and the third guy had evil smiles on their faces. It was odd to see Mom sitting on a strange man's lap, but at least she was physically comfortable. I was still getting pushed by the bus crowd and had to push onto the back windshield and the second-to-last seat to keep my balance.

It was dark now outside, and there was very little light on the bus. For the first few minutes after Mom gave up struggling, it was all quiet. But then the first guy reached over and touched Mom's right breast over her saree. Mom pushed the man's hand away. The third guy then put his hand on Mom's left breast. He put his hand under the saree's pallu, so he was grabbing her breast over her blouse. Mom pushed his hand away too. 

The second guy, the one on whose lap Mom was sitting, started kissing Mom's back and neck. His hands were caressing Mom's bare midriff. Mom started to wriggle as the man kissed and groped her. I wanted to help Mom, but I was just struggling to hold my balance. I looked around at other people, but the rest of the guys around me were looking in the other direction. I did not want to shout and make a scene, as that could draw unwanted attention to Mom.

Mom told the guys, "Please stop touching me; I am a married woman."

The second guy replied, "Relax, madam, just enjoy the ride."

The first man again touched Mom's breast, and Mom pushed it away and crossed her arms to protect her breasts. But guys 1 and 3 started caressing her thighs. Mom couldn't do much to stop the groping of her thighs. The second guy said something to the first and third guys in their languages.

The first and third guys bent down a bit and started pulling Mom's saree and petticoat* up from her legs. They pulled the saree and petticoat up and uncovered her knees, but then Mom squeezed both her thighs together, and that temporarily stopped them from pulling the saree further up.

(*) A petticoat is a long skirt worn beneath a saree to allow it to be draped around it and for the saree to be tucked in the waistband.

The second guy then put his hands under Mom's ass and lifted her a bit, which allowed the other two to pull the saree and petticoat to Mom's waist. As soon as Mom's saree and petticoat were bunched at the waist, the second guy pulled Mom's black panties down to her knees. Mom tried to hold on to her panties, but the third guy got to her panties first. The third guy pushed Mom's panties completely down her leg. They were bunched at her ankles.

Mom's smooth, thunderous thighs were completely naked.

Since no one was holding her down, Mom stood a bit. But this was a big mistake, as the second guy used this opportunity to unzip his pants and quickly take out his erect dick. When Mom stood up, her saree and petticoat had fallen to her knees, but the first and third guys pulled them back up, and the second guy quickly pulled Mom back into his lap. Mom squirmed a lot, but the men pulled her legs apart. I could not see what was happening underneath as the saree still covered Mom's groin area, but it seems the second guy was trying to get his dick into Mom's pussy.

I tried to help Mom by again trying to get in the row, but the fourth guy was too strong. He now grabbed my dick over my pajama pants and started rubbing it. I tried to get my dick away by squirming my body, but it was of no help. The fourth guy had a tight grip on my dick.

The second guy eventually was able to shove his dick inside Mom. He had a satisfied look, and Mom had a shell-shocked look. She had tears in her eyes. Mom started squirming a lot trying to get up from the dick, but it only added to the second guy's pleasure. The first guy and the third guy put their hands underneath Mom's knees and lifted her a bit. This gave the second guy some leverage and space, and now he was able to fuck Mom easily. He fucked Mom for a few minutes, and Mom stopped struggling. She was just laying on the second guy's chest.

The second guy eventually shot his load inside Mom's pussy. He stopped fucking her. The first guy now unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. He asked the second guy to lay Mom on her side. So Mom was now laying on the side on the second and third guys' laps. Her lower body was on the second guy's lap, and her upper body was on the third guy's lap. 

The first guy stood up a bit and tried to shove his dick in Mom's pussy, but he was not getting the angle right, so he asked the third guy to lift Mom's upper body a bit. She was now at a 45-degree angle. This gave the first guy a proper angle to shove his dick inside Mom's pussy.

The first guy started fucking Mom's pussy. He was holding her hips. I couldn't see the mom's pussy because her saree was still blocking the view, but the whole scenario plus the fourth guy rubbing my dick was making my dick harder. The first guy kept fucking Mom at a faster tempo.

The third guy, meanwhile, started fondling Mom's breast over her saree. He then unpinned the saree from the blouse and let the saree's pallu drop on the floor. Mom was just lying there like a dead body with her eyes closed. The third guy then uses his right hand to unbutton Mom's blouse, which has hook buttons in the front. He opened her blouse and rubbed her breasts. He had his left hand supporting Mom's upper body for a better angle for the first guy.

The second then reached behind Mom's back and unhooked her bra. This allowed the third guy to spill Mom's breasts out of the bra. Mom's white boobs with about inch-diameter areolas were on full display to all of us. Her nipples were hard. The third guy and the second guy took turns playing with Mom's breasts. The fourth guy was still fondling my dick. My dick was hard now. 

The First Guy shot his load in Mom's pussy after a few minutes of Mom's breast getting exposed. Once the first guy had emptied his balls into Mom's pussycat, he pulled them out. The three guys then turned Mom on her other side so that the third guy could fuck her. Mom's lower body was still on the second guy's lap, but her upper body was leaning against the first guy's chest. She was kept at a 45-degree angle.

The third guy got his erect dick out and shoved it into Mom's pussy. I was able to see Mom's buttocks for the first time in my life. Her buttocks were round, smooth, and fair. Since she was positioned at an angle, I could not see her pussy. I did see a bit of hairy bush. I could see the third guy's dick as he went in and out of Mom's pussy. The third guy was holding Mom's hips as he fisted at a faster tempo. 

The first guy and the second guy were fondling Mom's breasts. The third guy did not last long, and he shot his load into Mom's pussy. Mom was then transferred from the second guy's lap into the third guy's lap so that the fourth guy could have his turn with Mom. The second guy now had the responsibility of holding Mom's upper part of body.

The fourth guy had stopped fondling my dick. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. He shoved it into Mom's pussy and started fucking her. He fucked her for a few minutes and came in Mom's pussy. 

Once the Fourth guy had finished his fucking, Mom was made to sit on the Third guy's lap. They helped her pull her saree and petticoat, which were bunched at the waist, down her body. The second guy took Mom's pallu and put it back on her shoulder. They essentially covered Mom up. Her breast was still hanging out of her bra, and her blouse was still open. The second guy bent down and picked Mom' panties. He put the panties in his pocket.

I looked out of the window and saw that there were a lot of lights on the street. We were nearby or in Meerut City. The bus came to a stop. This was the first stop for the bus after our last stop, as this was a direct route with limited stops. The conductor announced the stop name. A lot of the crowd emptied at this stop. The four guys also got up and left the bus. They made Mom sit at the window seat. I quickly sat next to her. The other two seats were soon taken by some guys. 

Mom regained her composure. She put her breasts back in her bra and buttoned up her blouse. We got down at the next stop and took a rickshaw to our house.

I told Mom that we should go to the police station to report the incident. Mom was frightened and told me she could not go to the police. It will ruin her and our family's reputation. 

As we rode on the rickshaw, I googled what a woman should do in the case of rape. Google came back with a few options, including a women's hotline emergency number. When we reached home, I took Mom inside the house and took her into the bathroom.

Mom just sat on the bathroom floor and started crying. I tried to console her, but it was in vain. Mom and I live alone most of the time. My dad works in a Gulf country and comes home once a year. I did not know whom to call for help, so I went into the living room and called the women's hotline. I explained everything that happened to us and told the lady on the phone that Mom was hesitant to go to the police. 

The lady took all the details, and within an hour, two women showed up. Mom was still in the bathroom. They talked to Mom and convinced her to go to the hospital. We went to the hospital, and doctors helped Mom with rape counseling. They took samples of the fluids to determine if there was any STD infection. The doctors gave her some medicine. Mom was kept overnight in the hospital. I stayed all night with her at the hospital along with the women from the women's group.

The next afternoon, Mom was discharged after more counseling. Her test came back negative for any STD infections. Mom still said no to going to the police. Women from the group gave me their cell phone numbers and told me to contact them in case of emergencies. 

I took Mom home, and it was already evening. We ordered the food from outside for dinner. At dinner, Mom told me that I would have to keep the incident secret for the rest of my life. I promised her that I would.

since Dad was always away for work. Mom and I had a very close bond. I used to tell her everything, including when I used to have a crush on girls. Mom even encouraged me to talk to the girls, but I always chickened out. Mom was a housewife and did not work, but she was educated with a college degree. So Mom and I used to discuss any topic openly. This included the sex education talk that Mom had given me.

So that night, when Mom and I got ready to go to bed, Mom asked me to sleep with her in her room, as she didn't want to be alone. Mom and I got into bed. Mom was wearing a night suit with a shiny floral print. Normally Mom used to wear full-size nightgowns, but tonight she had this two-piece night suit with a shirt that was a bit short. The shirt just covered her body. If she had to raise her hand, I could see her bare belly. The pants of the suits fitted her nicely. It tightly fitted her thunder thighs and her big round asses perfectly.

Mom and I lay down on the bed facing each other. Mom said to me, "Amit, thank you for being with me the whole time."

"Mom, I will always be with you; it was not your fault. It was my fault; I am sorry for being able to help you get out of the situation," I replied to Mom.

"I saw you trying to help me, but the guys blocked you from reaching me. Mom said to me.

Mom continued, "I am just angry with myself for not putting up a fight with those guys."

"There were four of them; we could not have fought them without attracting attention from other people. And who knows if the other men could have helped us or joined the four guys?" I replied to Mom.

Mom said to me, "I am also embarrassed because my body gave in so easily."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her confusingly.

"I started getting turned on by their touches. I tried to fight the feeling, but when the man penetrated his penis inside me, My body started getting turned on more. I just laid down and did not resist any more," Mom replied in an embarrassed tone.

"Mom, it is natural for the human body to get aroused. It is not your fault. When the guys were assaulting you, the fourth guy was rubbing my dick as well. He made me get aroused as well," I told Mom.

"I did not see that. Did he hurt you below there?"  Mom asked me.

"No, he just rubbed it over my pants and left me when it was his turn with you," I replied.

"All four of them were worse at fucking; they all got me very close to an orgasm, but none could give me one," Mom said to me.

I was shocked by Mom's choice of words because although we openly discussed various topics, she never discussed her private sex life. 

Mom continued, "At one point I felt like rubbing myself but was too embarrassed to do it."

I was a bit speechless by Mom's openness.

"I hope you are not embarrassed by my revelations," Mom asked me.

"No, it is alright. It is better to get it all out," I replied to her reassuringly.

Mom moved closer to me and hugged me. She kissed me on the cheek. It was not a quick peck on the cheek. Her lips stayed on my cheek for at least five seconds.

12