Indian Mom gets gang-raped on a Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom thanked me for being so understanding. She rested her head on my left shoulder. I wrapped my left arm around her body and pulled her closer. I thought she needed physical contact from a loved one. I started caressing her back with my right hand slowly. I caressed her back for a minute and stopped.

Mom said to me slowly, "Amit, please do not stop rubbing my back. Can you rub my back for some more time?"

"Yes, Mom,"

I continued to caress her back. Mom had snuggled more into my body. The whole snugging and rubbing might have caused her shirt to move up a bit, so when I was caressing her lower back, I was touching her bare body. At first, I did not realize I was touching her lower back. 

Mom said to me in a sultry tone, "You have nice, warm hands.Do you mind rubbing your hands on my bare back?"

I was a bit shocked because Mom and I had never touched, hugged, or kissed each other before. It is not in our Indian culture to be so physically in contact with your mom. We never entered each other's private space, but tonight Mom and I were taking our relationship to another level.

I said okay and inserted my right hand inside Mom's shirt from below. As I moved up her back, the shirt pulled up more. I could only rub half of her back because the shirt couldn't go further up because it got tight. So Mom unbuttoned some of the buttons on the shirt from the bottom. This allowed me to have more access to her back. I could now reach Mom's naked upper back and shoulders from under her shirt.

Mom's skin felt soft and smooth as I caressed her back. I noticed that I could not feel any straps on her back. I then realized that she was not wearing any underwear underneath. Her breasts were smooshed against my ribs as she snuggled into me. So far, I was trying to help Mom deal with her PTSD, but now I was getting turned on as well. Mom was breathing heavily as well. I could feel her hot breath on my neck. That just made me more harder.

I caressed her back for some time; I even caressed the left side of her torso. I then decided to caress her belly area. So I inserted my hand between her body and mine. Mom must have gotten tickled when I touched her belly. She moved away from my body and laid on her back on her side of the bed.

For a moment I thought Mom wanted me to stop the caressing altogether, but Mom had a smile on her face. She took my right arm and put it on her belly, indicating for me to continue the caressing.

I started caressing her smooth, soft belly. I inserted my fingers in her deep, round navel and played with it. Mom was moaning softly now. I moved closer to Mom. I was now laying on my left side. I rest my head on the pillow closer to Mom's face. I kissed Mom on her cheek. She turned her face and kissed me on my cheek, but her kiss was very close to my lips. It was like she kissed a quarter of my lips with her quarter.

I decided to test the waters by giving Mom a very quick kiss on her lips. Mom had a smile on her face after the quick peck. I gave her a second quick kiss on her lips, but this time I lingered my lips on her soft lips for a few seconds. I then gave her a third kiss on her lips and sucked on her lower lips. This time Mom left her hand wrapped around my neck and held me in place. Mom did not want quick pecks but full-blown liplocks.

Mom and I were kissing each other's lips. The mom-son love boundary had been breached. Mom then inserted her tongue in my mouth, and I sucked her tongue. As Mom and I continued kissing, Mom inserted her right hand in my pajamas and grabbed my dick. She started slowly stroking my dick. I return Mom's dick-stroking favor by inserting my hand inside Mom's pajamas. I grabbed Mom's pussy. She was not wearing any panties. Her shaved pussy was wet. 

I was a bit surprised by her shaved pussy, as I remembered seeing a glimpse of her pubic hair last evening. Mom later told me that the hospital nurse had shaved her pussy to deter any infections.

I rubbed Mom's pussy and Mom was stroking my dick. We stopped kissing, and Mom unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on her shirt. She exposed her breasts to me and then held her left tit in her left hand as an invitation for me to suck it.

I sucked her left tit and then her right tit for a few minutes. I felt that I could have an orgasm if Mom continued stroking my dick. So I moved down a bit, and this made my dick become out of reach of Mom's hand.

I started kissing Mom's belly and started licking her navel. I stopped rubbing Mom's pussy and pulled my hand out of her pajama pants. I then pulled Mom's pajama pants down her legs to her ankles. Mom then kicked her pants away from her body. I moved further down Mom's body and got between her legs.

Mom spread her legs wide open. I could see the pink skin inside her pussy. The pussy was wet. I started licking Mom's pussy. I could feel the juices flowing in my mouth as I inserted my tongue into her pussy cavity. I felt Mom's hands on the back of my head. She was pushing my head into her pussy. She told me where she wanted me to concentrate--on the tongue-licking. I sucked her pussy till she got her orgasm. She moaned loudly as the waves of orgasm passed her body.

As Mom's orgasm subsided, Mom asked me to get on top of her. We started kissing again. As we kissed, I fondled her breasts, and Mom was pushing my pajamas and underwear down my legs. She then made me remove my T-shirt. She removed her already-opened shirt from her body. We were both completely naked.

We again kissed, and Mom reached down, grabbed my 5-inch dick, and helped me penetrate her pussy. I started fucking Mom at a decent pace. Mom hugged me tightly. I continued fucking Mom and had my orgasm after a few minutes. I shot loads of cum inside Mom's pussy. We were both exhausted after the sex. I pulled my dick out of her pussy and laid down next to her. I did not realize when I got asleep.

After that night, Mom and I have been having sex regularly for 3 months now and plan to continue our relationship forever.

The End.

12