Indian Mom used by Airport Security

Story Info
Watching mom get fucked by securtiy guards at the airport.
2.2k words
3.84
32k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom just had a fight with dad over adultery issues and they filled for divorce. I was 18 years old, just in the midst of my boards (12th standard). To ease my tension and to take a break from all the ruckus my mother decided to visit my Maasi (Mom's sister) in the US.

We had our vivas ready, and a taxi drove us to the airport. We had our immigration quickly. The flight was late in the evening and it was scheduled to reach JFK airport, early in the evening, the next day.

I was upset over my parents relationship. I had never imagined this would happened after 19 years of their marriage. My mom's 42 now but she still looks as young as women in their 30s.

She's gorgeous with big black eyes, long golden dyed hairs and a pretty face. I didn't thought much about it as I was getting the papers together and looking after the bags, my mom to buy some snacks. She's was getting late and I was worried as the boarding has just been announced.

(For our readers who're wondering, I'd describe her like this, big eyes, wheatish complexion with red plum lips and long hairs. Dimples on her face. She's quite curvy with 36-30-38 figure, big ass, thick thighs and long legs, she's 5'9 for a lady in India. She got long fingers with big beautiful nails and a nice smile.)

I was wondering what happened, maybe she's lost in this big Delhi airport or something happened to her, she's not answering the call as well.

I went up my seat to look for her. Then someone patted my back and it was mom, she went to the restroom before boarding the plane. I felt relieved.

We're about to board, and I was feeling something no right, I was wondering why suddenly US, for how long and will she be able to manage some work there. By the why, she dressed very boastfully, I've never seen her dress like this before.

She was wearing an Indian red top kurta with revealing body features(sleeveless and a deep cut cleavage), A tight ass hugging yellow pair of leggings and black high heels down there. No wonder she's turning many heads and even sometimes mine. :P

I can finally sense her freedom from dad and hence her dressing, to attract attention. I kept quite and moved forward. We've got the window and aisle seat.

I was excited to visit the US for first time but I was also curious who would sit between us or if we can swap the seats for our comfort. We managed to sit in our seats, when a young tall man in his 30s appear before us, he asked my mom politely to move a bit as he makes his way between us.

He took a sit, as the air hostess asked him to sit down as we're about to take off. He's a very polite and good looking man, smelling good obviously foreigner flying back to his country.

After the flight take off, I can see him holding a good conversation with mom, and I can see her smiling for the first time after the divorce. He was tall, well built and was good with words.

My mom was finding it difficult to hold her attention while talking, I was chuckling and looked out the window but was curious enough to listen them. After few talks he came to know, I'm his son and he introduced to myself.

I had few talks as I'm an introvert and then he offered his seat to mom, because it'd make me more comfortable for a long flight to sit beside my mom than a stranger.

It was past the dinner, and we're cruising quite a lot high in the sky as I can feel their conversations taking another turn as they're laughing, making hand gestures and also kind off flirting, the first sign of that was of him touching my mom's thighs and she touching her elbows.

The sexual tension between them was obvious, him being able to flirt with a beautiful Indian MILF, and mom finally talking to a guy after years of bad relationship with dad.

It was night, and we're about to sleep. My mom just came brushing her teeth, while that guy named Joe, finished his dinner. We're offered a blanket each. I took mine and closed my eyes off, unable to sleep peacefully.

Then I realized my mom's kicking my hands and I looked off, I saw my mom's hands below the cover were rubbing above Joe's, crotch while he's rubbing between her thighs, it was Joe's hands that touched me accidentally.

With that wild imagination, I can feel my self getting disgusted yet, being turned on knowing something is happening besides me.

Now, the airlines we're flying has two washroom, behind and two at the front. I waited and watched Joe getting up his seat and making his way to the washroom behind,

And I saw mom looking at me, fixing my hairs as she watches me sleep (while I was just pretending) then Mom left her seat off, kinda obvious both going in the same washroom.

Now it was late night, I didn't remember much but it was after 15-20 minutes they both came in, mom first then Joe. Her clothes a bit wrinkled and Joe's smiling. I imagined correct, it happened!

They were together, after that they fell asleep and I dozed off with an erection unfortunately.

It was the next morning, which went surprisingly well. Joe and Mom didn't have much of a conversation and evening came, we're finally about to land. I can see the Manhattan sky line and it was beautiful.

We're preparing for the landing, it was dusk in the afternoon. I was very excited with my new life in America, but more was to come as a cultural shock to me. We landed comfortably and Joe said "Goodbye" to me and mom as we make our way to immigration.

The officer checked our passport and while asking our name, my mom told her old surname instead of what written in the passport. It ranged bells for the officer as he told us to leave the line and follow up to the customs inquiry and check.

I panicked and it was growing dark outside, we were unable to call Maasi as our phones were out of coverage.

"Ma'am, this side please" the officer said,

My mom tried to convince him but it was not India. We're finally put into a small empty room with a table and curtains at the back. An officer was standing before us as the immigration officer left us briefing the customs officer.

He was very tall and well built, bald and have big tattoos running down his forearms, he's wearing a blue uniform like any other customs officer. My mom tried to convince him,

about getting divorced with dad and hence mixing up the name but he refused to listen as he starts ordering us for a hand-in security check. I was scared, seeing all of this for the first time. He looked at me and said

"Come here". I stood up, "Hands down the table and look the other way."

I did as he said. I placed my hands on the table and looked away from the officer.

We put a pair of white gloves and starts checking me, hands on my back and looking all through my shirt, then he brushed down towards my pants, checking my legs and then over my butt, before suddenly grabbing my crotch and I moved.

He said "Don't move sir." I stood still. He checked my crotch very intimately as he pulled my pants down and searched over my boxers and I was racing my heart. Finally he told me to pull my pants up and I was relieved. But now he calls for mom.

"Miss Sharma"

I was excited and scared to see what's going to happen with mom, will he check her like he did to me.

He asked my mom, to turn around like he did to me and said "hands up in the air" my mom panicked a bit but she did what was told, she lifted her hands up wearing her sleeveless top and exposing her smooth clean underarms.

I can see a bit from the sideways and I was getting excited.He started with her hands, brushing down as he rubs her underarms. I can see my mom feeling uncomfortable

but I kept quite because the officer was quite intimating, big strong forearms rubbing over my mom's curvaceous physique.

He gradually moves down, pressing along her side breasts and I can see lust look in his eyes, slowly he covered up my mom's breasts with his big palms, and pressing them and squeezing them in the name of "searching"

"It's okay, ma'am it's my job. Don't be nervous"

He said into my mom's ear, he then moved his hands away from mom's chest and brush behind her back, getting on his kneels and starts brushing up her leggings, and stopped over her butt,

he lift her Kurta up to get a good view of her butt he said groaning "beautiful". I was disgusted hearing that but surprisingly I saw a smile in mom's face, she was liking the compliments.

He then move his finger between her thigh gap from behind and starts rubbing between her thighs and maybe over her vagina. My mom gasped out of joy as the officer gave her a smile. He stood up, removing his gloves, he said

"Ma'am I'll be requiring you to remove your top clothes for a deep check"

I was in awe and mom's jaw dropped. But she was willing to cooperate. She looked at me, but the officer said "it's okay". She pulled her Kurta off, and oh gorgeous her body was.

Big Breasts cupped inside a pair of red bra, flat stomach with some fat around her waist and a beautiful round navel. The officer looked at her pants and directed to remove that as well, she looked at him and dragged her leggins down as I can see her wearing black pair of panties,

I was trying to look the other way during the search but I can't keep my eyes off her. The officer then went on to spread her butt cheeks and had a look, then he pressed over her breasts again and he said

"Ma'am we'll have you behind the curtains, for your comfort" I was curious about what would happen behind the curtains, although it was quite evident.

Mom followed her, only in her bra and panties and both went inside. Curious enough, I went slowly stepping towards the curtains, and slowly peeked inside shifting the curtain a bit.

And the world came down falling on me, My mom was kneel down before the officer, blowing him while he's holding a bunch of her long thick hairs. Her bobbing in and out, the officer's shaft, her throat bulging out and in.

She was making weak gagging noises while serving the officer taking his dick all the way in, a big white dick all the way in my mom's Indian throat. I can see her enjoying it.

Then, I officer pulled him up, and made her sit on the table, near his waist level. She spread her legs and the guy pulled her panties down onto her ankles.

He spit over his fingers and smearing it over mom's vagina and she moaned. "Ahhh!" He then, took his erect penis, pink tip with veins over it and pushed it inside mom's cunt. It popped out and he pushed again. Mom gasped big time

"Ohhhhh..Mmmmmm...Slowly"

She moaned quite. The officer pushed his pants down, before grabbing the platform of the table and starts pounding her, deep and hard. I was drooling over the scene, watching my mom's leg up in the air while a big build man pounding his dick between my mom's thighs.

He hairs were flying over as the table starts creaking. I was unable to utter a single word but down there I was hard immensely. He used his big hands to squeeze mom's tits while doing her. She looked wild at him. I've knew my mom to be this beast at sex. After big hard pounding,

I can see the man's having trouble and he start's groaning as he moans out loud pushing and gushing her cum inside mom's vagina.

He pulls out his cock dripping wet from his cum. I can see cum leaking mom's pussy. He gave her a tissue to wipe her cunt as she did, while he put up his clothes back up.

I quickly made my way to my seat, looking away and hiding my boner with my bag. Then mom came, looked at me smiling trying to look serious. She put back all her clothes up. Then the officer said

"Mrs Anjali Sharma, we're good and you can go."

I was astonished to realize that it was a bribe from my mom's side to the officer. We stood up, me having my have between my guts and thighs and stepped out.

We walked towards the exit gate and we saw Maasi greeting us. Mom hugging her, his husband shaking my hands. Back in the car, way to home I wondered what happened all along this 24 hours and that's how the United States welcomed me.