Long Ride Mom's Pussy

Story Info
Family vacation emergency benefits son's cock.
6k words
4.57
432.9k
514
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,306 Followers

Perspective: The Nympho Sister

I'm sitting in my downtown office typing notes about the sexual deviancies of older women. Particularly what drives older women to do naughty things. It may sound like an odd thing to write about, but I'm a sex columnist for a major publication.

My phone beeps while I'm in deep concentration. It's my older sister Miranda and she wants to know if I'm interested in a family camping trip in two weeks. Of course I'm interested.

For some reason this clicks in my mind. My older sister Miranda is the prototype for what I'm writing about. She's 45 years old, a suburban woman, a soccer mom, a church wife -- the exact opposite of me.

I text her back: Sure! Send me the details.

A few minutes later, Miranda sends a text which details the plan. For context, we're both married with college-aged kids. Our personalities are worlds apart, but we make a concerted effort to maintain a strong bond. That means lots of family parties and trips. I'm always interested in parties.

The plan is for our families to drive to an outdoor location and spend the weekend there. We ride in two vans. The fun is that each van is always mixed. Our families blend and we get to catch up during the long rides.

I forward the message to my husband and daughters. They're excited, as always.

To everyone, this is a family trip.

To me, this is work. The article I'm conjuring about mature women and their sex lives is something long term. I'm in no rush to publish it. However, it's a great opportunity, isn't it? Miranda always lets her guard down on family vacations and I think I'll take advantage of that.

***

We meet at her house on the day of the trip. It's the break of dawn. Both of our families are loading things in both vans. Everyone else is outside, but I'm with Miranda in the kitchen, doing a final raid on the refrigerator for snacks and drinks.

Even at 6:30 in the morning, Miranda looks like a model for a clothing catalog, something that advertises towards middle-aged suburban white women. Her clothes are symmetrical and pressed. Pants and sweater are form fitting. Every strand of hair on her head is styled in the right direction.

"How's work?" I ask, moving things toward the inevitable conversation.

"Work's good. You know, the usual. I have a client that recently suffered a mental breakdown. I've been helping her through the worst parts, which keeps me busy."

Like I care, but it's a good start. She's a therapist and does good deeds.

"Mental health is very important," I say.

"Absolutely. What about yourself? Doing anything interesting?"

We finish loading two baskets of snacks, one for each van. It's time to lay the foundation while we still have privacy.

"If you had to fuck one person on this trip..." my voice lingers. "Besides your husband, who would it be?"

Miranda's jaw hangs for a moment. Then she squints at me. These are my usual hijinks and oddball questions. Growing up together, I loved throwing her in a loop. She was a straight-A student and perfectionist. She's still a perfectionist at everything she does, which is why it's fun to tease her.

"You're talking about family?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'm interested."

"Family?"

I nod. "Yours or mine. Blood relations. Who would you fuck? Your daughter? My daughter? Me?"

"You expect an answer to that?" she says.

"It's for an article I'm working on. Seriously. Don't worry, your answer is anonymous. I always protect sources."

She laughs it off. "My son, I guess. Have you seen his body?"

Her son? Interesting choice. I could imagine Miranda having secret lesbian fantasies, lusting after one of my daughters, or even me. But her son?

"So you'd fuck Leo?"

Miranda's jaw drops. "You realize that was a joke, right? Don't repeat that. Ever. Not to me. Not to anyone."

"Like I said, I always protect sources."

When I smile, Miranda smiles in return. It's easy to calm her down and she never holds a grudge against me. After all, we're family.

***

The younger members of the family swim in the lake. Miranda goes with our husbands on a brief hike because they're desperate for pictures of the mountainside. I prepare the grill. Trust me, I know how to make the most delicious steak sandwiches.

As it turns out, the moment is too perfect. There are loud whistling noises from above. I see green and red lines in the sky and they crash miles away from our location. The sound of the crash is thunderous.

There's commotion amongst all the siblings. They calm each other. I'm still shocked by the booming sounds. The green and red streaks are still in the sky. It's faint but I can see it. I run to the van to grab my phone. I need to record this, since I work in the media business.

"Damn, a meteor strike," Leo says, after stepping out of the water.

The young man approaches me with water dripping from his body. He's excited by the sound and fury of the situation. I'm focused on the scoop I've recorded along with his physique. No wonder Miranda wants to fuck her own son. I don't care if she claimed to be joking, I know she wants it.

"Pretty cool, right?" I smile.

"That was incredible. Send me the video you recorded."

"Sure, but don't put it on social media. This scoop is mine."

He laughs. "Yeah, of course."

I avoid gazing at his body. Normally, I'd just think he's a handsome young man. Now, I'm plotting to get Miranda and Leo to suck/fuck. It's plausible as far as I'm concerned. I've read enough about human sexuality to know that women are capable of anything if pushed.

Speaking of which, Miranda and our husbands return to the camp site around ten minutes later. There's something wrong. Miranda appears to be trembling in her husband's arms. There are green ashes on all three of them.

We rush to meet them. We ask if they're okay. They say they're fine.

"Miranda is a bit shaken," the husband says. "The sound of the impact has given her shock. She'll be fine. She'll be fine."

Whatever her husband says, I trust, because the guy is a doctor.

I take over the responsibility of caring for Miranda, hugging her and rubbing her arms. She's trembling. Her eyes are wide. There's green dust in her hair and clothes from the meteorite.

"Come on, I'll get you cleaned up," I say.

Miranda nods. "Thank you. I'd like that."

The lake is large and curved. There are fallen logs that provide cover and privacy. I grab clean clothes for Miranda along with a towel. From the looks of things, she'll need shampoo to get that stuff out of her hair. I bring all the necessities.

I don't know how most sisters operate, but we're okay being naked together. In our discreet location by the lake, I get undressed. Then I strip Miranda bare. We step into the water and she takes a dip. When she rises, her pink nipples are rock hard from the coldness.

"Is it still in my hair?" she asks, pulling her hair back.

"Yeah, it'll need a good scrubbing."

I grab the shampoo and get to work. I'm standing behind her as she sits with her butt in the water. It's been a long time since I've washed her hair. The fact that we're outside naked and our families are nearby makes this kind of hot.

We talk about the green particles that are now in the shampoo. It's coming off and neither of us have a clue what it is.

"Space aliens," I joke.

Miranda giggles. "You wish. Thank you for cleaning my hair. My goodness, my hands are still trembling."

"Was it that scary?"

"Can I tell you a secret?" she says.

"Sure, anything."

"It was particles from the meteor that gave me the shivers. Not the sound of the impact. I don't know. I've always been superstitious. And anything sci-fi gives me the creeps. Something about it... just got me."

"Oh, snap out of it," I tease.

I do something which she hated in our younger days, which is to pinch her nipple. She's always sensitive about that because her nipples are large. Her face would always turn red and her hands would clench.

Only this time, when I pinch her nipple, she doesn't flinch. Instead she allows my fingers to remain. I swear she's breathing harder. She takes a deep breath as she looks at the lake. I pull her nipple and she seems to enjoy it.

Believe it or not, shock or anxiety can increase sexual arousal. Look it up. Most people don't know this. As a sex columnist, this is something that I know. Is this what's happening with Miranda's current state? It's hard to say. I'm a sex expert, not a doctor.

I test this theory and cup my sister's breast with the palm of my hand. It's my first time touching her boob this way, and I'll admit, this turns me on. A light squeeze and I can feel my sister's softness. She breathes deeper. Her breast stiffens and her nipple is more erect.

Miranda slaps my hand and I pull away.

"Stop that," she says. "What's gotten into you?"

"Just making sure you're still normal."

"What's the verdict?"

"You never let me have fun," I joke. "Which means you're still the same."

Only that isn't true. Miranda in her normal state would have swatted my hand the moment I touched her nipple. Now she was fine with me giving her bare tit a massage for a few seconds. Something is definitely wrong.

When we finish, Miranda lays back and I remove the shampoo by splashing water and rubbing her hair. The green dust floats away with the foam. I enjoy the sight of her naked body and erect nipples.

It's finished and she stands. Water drips from her body. Then we walk on the dirt and I use the towel to dry her body, getting another feel of her.

"You're steady now," I say.

"I feel a lot better. Laying in the water while you washed my hair was a stress-reliever. Thanks."

"You're welcome. Awesome tits, by the way. They get better with age."

She sort of smiles, sort of cringes, before putting on a bra. Then she puts on the rest of her clothes. We get dressed and I focus on the steak sandwiches I need to prepare.

***

Hours after lunch, a vehicle with two park rangers comes to our campsite to speak about what happened earlier.

"We apologize for the inconvenience," a park ranger says. "You'll have to leave this area. The government is shutting down this perimeter to examine the meteor impact. They're keeping things secret, so we don't have a lot of details."

The other ranger adds, "Feel free to use the other campsite, about 50 miles from here. Again, we apologize. Thank you for visiting. We appreciate your cooperation."

We thank the men and pack our things. At least we have a new experience seeing cosmic forces and everyone remains in good spirits.

I have additional things in mind, namely the sexuality of my sweet sister, and making her dream come true to fuck her son. What a twisted article that would make -- it would have to be sanitized, of course. Yes, I know Miranda was joking when saying she'd fuck her son, but I'm sure there's a hint of truth.

There's only one way to find out.

Leo puts his fitness to good use by loading the van. The moment he's alone, I make the approach with the unholy offer.

"Are you ready to be a hero for your mother?" I ask.

"I already am," he jokes.

Cheeky little bastard. I love that about him.

I giggle. "Your mother has experienced shock and she still has lingering effects. Would you be willing to hold her during the ride? Human contact is helpful. At least it'll keep her body warm."

"Really? She looks normal again."

"Sure, but it'll help if you give her a good squeeze."

"Well, only if she's okay with that," he replies. "Did she ask?"

Leo's moral compass is stronger than I expected, so I have to appeal to the weakness of every male (especially young ones), which is to bring his sexuality into the equation.

"Think of it this way. Your mother has a great ass, which I'm sure you notice. She has nice, soft breasts, which you might be able to feel. Come on, don't be a wimp."

He laughs, but knows it's a legit offer. Being the good son and gentleman, he agrees if his mother consents. It's a crazy idea, but under the circumstances there are benefits.

When everything is packed into the two vans and it's time to leave, I explain the seating situation to Miranda, who is skeptical at first.

"It's safe," I explain to my sister. "The seat belt will fit both of you."

Miranda replies, "On my son's lap?"

"It's going to be a long ride. You'll need someone to comfort you."

The husband agrees. Apparently medical science is on my side.

With great reluctance -- and not wanting to argue -- Leo sits in the back corner of the van and Miranda gets on his lap. I give them directions on how to proceed. The seat is large and they fit like a charm. The sight of mother's butt pressing against a son's lap makes me horny.

I make sure to get in the backseat next to them. There's no way I'm missing this action. During the ride I plan on being discreet with how I spy on them. It's inspiration for my upcoming article(s).

When both vans are packed, the ride starts. No one knows that Miranda is in a sexually delicate state, except for me. I'm sure nothing bad will happen. What could go wrong? The worst that will happen is Miranda squirming on her son's lap, hiding her arousal. Maybe her son will have an erection. Wouldn't that be fun?

I watch them through the corner of my eye. It looks innocent enough. Son holds a mother, who suffered a traumatic event. Every so often Miranda's hips would shift. I'd imagine that would feel great against Leo's cock. He's not aroused yet. If there was a hard cock, I'm sure Miranda would react. How I wish.

About 20 minutes into the drive, my focus wanes. I look at the trees and mountains. There's only so much I can stare at a mother on her son's lap, though I must admit, I'll masturbate to that image later.

Then something happens that I hadn't anticipated.

Our van drives up the mountain road. As a result, Miranda's husband presses on the gas pedal. From where we sit, the gears cause a low vibration. Normally this would be an after-thought. But I can only imagine what my sister is feeling in her current state of sexual despair.

Miranda squirms as I look at her. She focuses her attention towards the outdoor view while her body turns stiff. The hill we're driving on becomes steeper and the engine pushes harder. The vibrations are more intense.

When she closes her eyes, presumably to fight these urges, that's when I openly stare. I don't need to hide my voyeuristic plans anymore.

Leo gives me a look, wondering what to do. I nod, giving him approval, telling him it's okay to give mother an orgasm. Because that's what a good son is supposed to do with a mother in need.

Gold is struck when Leo plays along. Son grabs the waist of mother. We're officially in quasi-incest territory as Miranda bounces on her son's lap. When the son's right hand goes down -- touching mother's pubic mound through the clothes -- I need a breath of fresh air. I'm so fucking aroused seeing this.

I know she has an orgasm. In our younger days, I've spied on my sister's masturbation habits. I know all the signs, all the body language that she gives. She does this thing with her mouth whenever she cums, curling her lower lip, then smacking her lips together. She does that while sitting on her son's lap.

The van slows and it's announced that someone needs to pee in the bushes. At first I'm upset because this breaks momentum, but then I'm happy because it gives us a chance to recalibrate. This can be pushed further.

Both vans pull over by the side of the road. Everyone gets out. Miranda looks flustered and her eyes show disbelief. She doesn't say anything as the seatbelt is unbuckled. Instead she leaves the van in silence, struggling with how her body reacted.

Leo moves to exit the van, but I stop him when we're alone. I speak with discretion.

"You realize what just happened, right?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah, I know."

"Are you hard?"

"Close, but it's hard to get erect with her body weight pressed on me. I was close though. If she lifted her body, I think I would have gotten hard."

"Next time that happens -- fuck her," I whisper. "We'll use a blanket to cover the penetration. I'll help you. Trust me, this can be done secretly."

Leo is shocked by the suggestion. However, he's a young man with a hot mother. Of course there's an interest in the back of his mind. I pat him on the shoulder, then pinch his cheek, smiling at him.

Oh yes, he knows what needs to be done. I give him further instructions.

Perspective: The Good Daughter

I wait for my brother to get out of the van. Furious might be the wrong word. I'm in a state of disbelief over what happened a few minutes ago. That's the right word -- disbelief.

My seat was in front of them, to the opposite side. I heard low murmurs coming from our mother. I was stealth with my phone and pointed it in their direction. Then I watched the recording of what my brother did.

Waiting outside, I still can't believe it. Some people stand and stretch their legs, while others relieve themselves behind bushes. When I have a chance to speak with Leo alone, I dig for answers.

"Can we talk for a second?"

He nods. "Sure, what's up?"

"Did you fucking give Mom a fucking orgasm?" I ask.

"You saw that?"

"I recorded it on my phone. What the hell was that? Mom was on your lap, then you fucking slip your hand down to her crotch?"

"My hand was on her clothes," he replies, embarrassed.

"That's not the point. Why would you do that?"

"Aunt Sylvia suggested it."

"What?!"

I'm only shocked for a split-second because it's something Aunt Sylvia would do. She's the nymphomaniac of the family. A sex columnist who's known for publicly dating high-profile men, including a few celebrities. I've read her articles; they're insightful, well-researched, and also hardcore explicit.

Do you want to know about masturbation, sucking dick, tips for anal sex? How about the latest sex toys female celebrities are using? Interested in sexy lingerie to spice up your love life? The latest fantasies that office women have?

Then try reading Aunt Sylvia's raunchy articles.

"Mom is in a state of shock," he says. "Aunt Sylvia suggested that I comfort her. The rest happened by accident."

I flip through my phone and show Leo a news article I read during the ride.

"Look at this," I say.

My brother looks at my phone and skims the content.

"What are you implying?" he asks.

"The government set up a quarantine zone around the meteor strike. Who knows what's gotten into Mom. Do you think she would just fucking orgasm on your lap for no reason?"

I'm a self-professed science geek. Even this theory sounds a little far-fetched to me, but it's still the most logical conclusion. Leo, on the other hand, remains skeptical. I can tell he thinks I'm crazy.

"It's probably the side effect of shock," he replies. "Apparently some people can get aroused."

Speaking of which, the group gets together again.

"Alright, time to go!" dad says.

Mom looks well-rested when I see her talking to others. The trauma she experienced earlier appears to be gone. It's the most relaxed I've seen her in a long time. Maybe I'm wrong about the whole meteor/science thing. Maybe all Mom needed was to cum.

The conversation with my brother is unfinished and everyone gets back into the two vans. I have no idea what happens next.

Aunt Sylvia approaches me with a mischievous look in her eyes. I don't like it. I can tell that she spied on the conversation with my brother.

"You seem worked up," Aunt Sylvia says.

"I think you know why."

"Whatever you're thinking, it's a misunderstanding. The truth is, your mother is in a hypersexual state as a result of experiencing shock. What's happening in the backseat is a necessity."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,306 Followers
12