Indian Mom's Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air inside the room was filled with pungent aroma from their love juices mixed with smell of pheromone and sweat. I could smell that even from outside the door. It was intoxicating and made my dick hard again. I started stroking my dick gently.

Allan got on to his knees and placed himself between mom's legs. He delicately spread them wide apart and placed his hard cock right at the entrance of her pussy. Their eyes met and an unspoken lust was transmitted. Mom grabbed his cock and lovingly put that in her love hole.

Allan meanwhile adjusted himself between her thighs. He then placed her legs on his shoulder and slightly bend forward to get better access to her pussy. He now started pounding slowly. Her anklets were brushing against his neck rhythmically with each stroke. With all the lubrication from their mutual love juices, mom's pussy had become smooth like butter. Allan was getting no resistance and mom's pussy had lovingly accommodated half of his manhood without any problem. Only a wet "plop plop" sound emanating rhythmically from their locked genitals. He increased his pace and so did the wonderful wet sound and the musky aroma. It was too much for me and I came hard again. Still only half of his dick was in.

I was quite impressed by Allan's stamina. This had been going on for more than an hour now and he was showing no signs of relenting. If the first round was a sprint, this was certainly a marathon and he was good at both. In fact I came 4 times in this duration. My mom was equally impressive in keeping up with Allan. They were indeed a pair made in heaven.

Allan grabbed her legs by the back of the knees and pushed them down to her so that her knees were touching the bed beside her face. Mom was very flexible due to her years of yoga. She had no problem spreading her legs like that and exposing her sex to Allan like a lotus bloom. Without saying a word Allan entered her and all of a sudden, furiously started ramming his oversized, enormous cock hard into her pussy. With his hands still holding her knees to the bed beside her face he slammed her hard so that her huge tits started bouncing uncontrollably. The mangalsutra between her boobs was thrashing so violently as if it was about to fall off her neck. "Owww GOD It's So Big!!!!, ohh, ohh, ohhhhh, ohh my god don't stop, ah, ah, ahh, ahh!" She was whimpering in pain as he went faster and harder into her stretched pussy. Perhaps for the first time in the whole session, she felt the full length of Allan's dick and started screaming. I could see the whole 9 inches was fully in and probably ramming against her cervix.

In the first round, they both were so excited that they didn't get the chance to fully explore each other. Now that the initial excitement had settled, they were up for a long and hard fuck.

"Ohhh, Owww, ohh, oww, ohh, oww, oww, ohh God fuck me!!, fuck me hard, ohh ohh, ohh ohhhhh god ahhhhhhh, I'm Cumming!!!!, Oh My God I'm Cumming!!!" He just kept pounding into her swollen 38 year old mature pussy. Mom was having another orgasm god knows how many times. I simply lost count. Her hands were gripping the head board above her, her knees were touching the bed beside her face, and her huge tits were bouncing up and down with each thrust of his cock. She came all over him. But still no sign of him anywhere near cumming. The man was a fucking genius.

Allan kept on fucking mom at a steady cadence. Mom looked a bit subdued after her last orgasm, but quickly regained composure. Knees still touching the bed beside her face, her left hand found Allan's balls and she started caressing them again. The diamond on her wedding ring sparkled in the dimly lit room. My mom was fondling another man's balls while wearing the wedding ring given by my dad. Her mangalsutra which was the symbol of her marital sanctity was lying unadorned by the side of her neck. With her left hand still fondling his balls, she put her right hand on his bare butt and gently pulled him towards her. She was inviting him to come inside her pussy.

But Allan had different plan. He fucked her for few more minutes. At last he gave couple of mighty thrust and suddenly withdrew and immediately started stroking his cock vigorously. He was nearing ejaculation. Mom put her feet back on his shoulder and locked them behind his neck. With his cock encapsulated between mom's thighs, Allan took last few strokes and the volcano erupted.

Three large ropes of his gooey cum erupted from his pisshole and landed on mom. The first one on her forehead and nose, smearing her sindur. The second one on her cleavage and third one on her belly button. He still had more to release. He picked up her mangalsutra and aimed his cockhead towards it. Last few shots of cum landed on it. Seeing that mom giggled. Allan chuckled and released his grip from his cock. His balls were now empty. And then mom did something I'd never had imagined. She raised her left hand and showed Allan her diamond studded wedding ring which my dad gave her at their wedding. She had been wearing that all those years faithfully. Now she no longer needed that as she got a new man in her life. Showing the ring, she smiled and winked at Allan. He got the clue. He grabbed her left hand with his right hand and positioned his half erect cock with his left. His piss hole is directly aiming over the diamond. Thick drops of cum started oozing out and fell onto the diamond. Mom started giggling to see this. She now wiped her forehead and nose with the back of her right hand. The cum smeared sindur on the parting of her hair was now smudged across her forehead.

This was largely symbolic, but to me with this Allan finally completed his conquest of my mom and claimed his trophy from my dad. My mom became his lover. After this, mom's sex would never going to be satiated by my dad.

After jerking off countless time I was literally exhausted and didn't want to stay there to witness their sexual romp anymore. Perhaps they were also tired and wanted some rest.

Just before leaving, I had one last look at them. I saw them cuddling, kissing and caressing each other tenderly like two teenagers newly in love. I let them share their tender moment of love and affection and went off to my room. They were probably going to have a long night.

In bed I started rewinding the whole episode in my mind and in no time I dozed off.

Chapter 8

Next morning I woke up quite late. As it was a holiday, I had no rush to get up. Instead I wanted to play with my dick recalling last night's incidences. I was still reeling under some sort of stupor recalling mom and Allan's tryst from last night. My loyal and faithful mom finally give in to her innate desire on her 38th birthday by mating with a man not her husband. She had taken a lover, the best gift for her birthday.

Finally, I got up from bed and went downstair not sure how to face them. A range of emotion were playing through my mind. Happy that mom found someone in Allan she loves. Jealous that her priority from now on would be to make another man happy rather than dad or me, that her love would be shared and surely the lion's share would go to Allan. Above all I was aroused by the prospect of seeing the love birds together again, one of whom is my own mom.

I entered the kitchen gingerly and found mom was preparing breakfast. But there was no sign of Allan.

"Good morning, mom". I spoke.

"Morning". Mom replied without making eye contact.

She had taken shower and looking fresh in her robe. There were faint bite marks on the nape of her neck which she tried to conceal with her flowing hair.

"Where is Allan"? I asked.

"Oh, he has gone home". Mom replied, again without making eye contact. There is a palpable tension in the air.

This was getting bit awkward. I didn't know how to respond. Should I pretend that I knew nothing about the night before and carried on as if nothing happened? That would be a blatant lie which would be impossible to keep up to. Should I confront her? That would increase the tension and might cause irreparable damage in a mother son relationship. Or Should I tell her that I know everything and I'm totally okay with that? I decided on the later.

"Mom, I know what happened last night between you and Allan and I wanted to tell you that I have no problem with that. You both are adult and have every right to enjoy your life the way you want. If you're happy, I'm happy for you too." I spitted out. A big weight lifted off my shoulder.

Mom looked at me. Her countenance changed from being petrified to confusion to relief hearing that. Seeing that I got bolder.

"And I respect your decision if you want to ..... you know, with Allan". I gave her a smirk and a wink.

She giggled. I saw a mischief played across her face. Encouraged further, I spurted out "I'd like you to have fun with Allan. You deserve this mom and I'm not going to tell this to anyone. Your secret is safe with me. And I want you to know that I'm not going to judge you for whatever you do and my love for you is as strong as ever."

I thought the last few words really brighten her up. She gave me the same beautiful smile which could melt any heart. She came up to me and gave me kisses on either cheek with the same lips that were sucking Allan's cock last night. That gave me an instant boner.

"Thank you Sandeep for being so kind and understanding." Mom said giving me a long look. With that an unspoken agreement was reached. I would keep my mouth shut and go about my life as usual while she would continue her frolic with Allan.

"Your breakfast is ready". Saying that she went upstairs. I heard the door of her bedroom shut.

I was sitting in the kitchen eating my breakfast. A lot of thoughts started gathering in my mind. My relationship with my mother had changed forever. With the revelation, it had become more of a best friend type relationship rather than a mom-son one. Hopefully I'd become her best friend from now on and could discuss anything private with her and so did she. I hoped she would allow me to witness her capers and shenanigans without objection. Although a part of me was jealous by the fact that it was Allan who was going to be benefitted the most from this arrangement. He was the one who would enjoy my mom from now on and not my dad or myself. Strangely for the first time I felt a sudden sexual attraction towards mom.

It was a win-win situation for all except dad. Allan and mom would be frolicking with each other and I would be treated with all the voyeuristic pleasure. Dad was going to be the only looser. His wife of 20 years was taken by another man and his son was a secret accomplice.

With that thought I finished my breakfast. As soon I left kitchen, I heard the doorbell rang. I opened the front door to see dad was standing there. He returned from his tour.

"Happy new year, son" Dad grinned.

"Happy new year, dad." I replied with a big smile and gave him a bear hug.

The sun was shining on the snow-covered front yard of our home. Children were playing in the neighbourhood. Life was going on as usual on the outside but inside, a new year and a new life was about to begin for all of us.

Epilogue

Mom and Allan's affair continued, and I remained a silent spectator feasting on their sexual escapade until dad found out. Even after knowing what had been going on behind his back, he was ready to forgive mom and move on together. But I guess mom had got addicted to Allan's cock by then and there was no coming back. There were obvious changes in her appearance too. She had toned up because of having regular sex with Allan along with her usual yoga classes. Her legs firmed up and whatever tiny little cellulite were there in her thighs, ass or belly, all but disappeared. She looked younger and happier. She had also started wearing more trendy cloths and to my surprise carried them well with confidence.

Mom's private wardrobe had also transformed. Her undergarments and lingerie became skimpier to the level of thongs and G-strings only and she started visiting bikini waxing parlours regularly. Sometimes I was the one who took her to the parlour or shopping when Allan was not around. She even got herself a nice butterfly tattoo right at the mound of her left boob and a mermaid tattoo on her lower back. These all showed her transformation from a demure Indian housewife to a confident hot mom. She indeed looked a lot sexier now. Knowing that I was on her side, she did not feel ashamed or the need to hide all these from me. In fact she was rather proud to show them off. In short, she was loving her new life.

Finally, one morning she dropped the ultimate bomb to dad and me. She was 12 weeks pregnant with Allan's child. Her belly became slightly bulged. At first it was a big shock to me because I though she didn't want more children. Allan's alpha cock did the wonder which my dad's cock could not. Allan's cock brought the feminine instinct out of her. His potent sperm had finally found their way into mom's womb and knocked her egg and she looked visibly delighted while announcing her pregnancy. She was glowing in radiance as all the female hormone started working inside her. She decided to move in with Allan while preparing to divorce my dad. After this humiliation, dad didn't want to stay in US anymore. He left his job and him and I moved back to India.

Mom gave birth to a healthy little girl few months after we went back to India. Her name was Rohini Mcleod. Mom kept sending me her photo all these years growing up. It was obvious who her father was. She has the perfect blend of Indian beauty with western features. Mom and her young lover Allan eventually got married and had further 2 kids. She is now carrying his 4th kid. It's astonishing to see her going so strong even in the twilight of her breeding age. Both of them can't get enough of each other it seems. I'm in touch with them and visit them every few years. After all she is my beautiful mom. Allan started his own business in Minneapolis and moved to the country. Mom started teaching yoga in a local fitness studio. They are settled in Minnesota now and look like a happy family with 3 beautiful mixed-race kids and waiting for a new one.