Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slight chill in the air (or was it the fact she was in front of this other near-naked woman?), had made Pooja's nipples pointedly erect, poking against the fabric of her swimsuit.

Pooja pulled robe over her head, and threw it at Sumana, who caught it deftly. The mother of two then turned to her, "Do you need any help?"

"Oh yes please!" Pooja replied, "These aren't exactly easy to get off!" as she turned around facing the wall.

"No problem..." Sumana said, her hands shaking slightly as they reached forwards.

Sumana leaned ahead, and grabbed the waistband of Pooja's swimsuit-bottom, and slowly pulled them down. As she crouched down to remove Pooja's garment, she felt her own pussy starting to get wet as she realised her young friends had no panties on at all! Her pussy was completely exposed, and while behind her, Sumana couldn't stop herself from getting aroused by the sight of Pooja's firm, round ass cheeks, and the crevasse between them.

"Wow, I must say, you have such a great body!" Pooja exclaimed suddenly, turning her head around slightly, admiring Sumana's figure that was bent down behind her.

If it was an attempt to cut the tension, it did the exact opposite.

"Thanks, but.. You know, you have a really nice one yourself." Sumana responded, staring straight ahead, "Your... butt is awesome! Aah, the days of blissful youth..."

Pooja blushed, not knowing how to respond. She was now standing, almost naked in front of Sumana. She turned around now, and the older woman was looking straight up at her, admiring her large rack ensconced by the thin material of her swimsuit-top, and the

down towards the patch of hair between around her pussy lips.

The younger woman was starting to feel the heat rise in her face, and was trying to avert her eyes.

"Don't worry, you're not the first person to stare at me, and I am sure you won't be the last either!" Pooja laughed.

Suma a looked up at Pooja, and smiled shyly and nodded, somewhat realising that she was in a reverie.

Sumana shook her head, and took another look at Pooja's breasts now, which were now fully free off the shackles of the swimsuit. They were the kind of breasts that every girl wished she had - round, big, and very firm. Her nipples, if it were even possible, were harder than ever before, and sticking out prominently. Her eyes then darted down, and she drank in the view of a small patch of pubic hair between her legs. Pooja's pussy lips looked like they were slightly open.

"Wow..." Sumana breathed, "You have the most beautiful breasts I've seen in a long time. You are absolutely stunning."

Sumana realised she was still holding Pooja's swimsuit-bottom, and gently pulled them towards her. With a slight wiggle, she slid the tights down Pooja's thighs, until they reached mid-thigh. Pooja stood up, and stepped out of her tights.

"Wow... your legs are amazing too!" Sumana said, getting up and admiring Pooja's toned, muscular thighs.

Pooja blushed a little, and tried to cover her nakedness by putting her hands over her breasts.

"It's ok, no need to hide yourself." the older woman reassured her.

Sumana stood up now, and slowly removed her bra, freeing her own boobs from their containers, feeling the slight coolness in the air leaving goosebumps all over their fairly vast surface.

As she did this, her face had moved very close to Pooja's, and she looked directly at her, not breaking rye contact with the naked younger woman. She could smell the perfume Pooja was wearing, mixed with the scent of her body. If pheromones had voice, they would have been shouting right about then. She could also see a glistening wetness around her temples, and small droplets begin to form over her upper lip.

She moved closer to Pooja and kissed her softly on the mouth. It was the first time she'd done something like this, and she felt a rush of excitement course through her body as her tongue slowly probed open Pooja's soft, tasty lips.

Pooja moaned softly, and slowly wrapped her arms around Sumana's neck. She let her right hand roam, down from Sumana's shoulders to her breasts, which she squeezed lightly, and pinched her already razor-sharp nipple.

Sumana deepened the kiss, and pulled Pooja into her arms. She pushed her tongue into Pooja's mouth more aggressively now, and rubbed it against hers. She could taste Pooja's sweet saliva, and sensed Pooja's tongue responding more vigorously to her movements. She placed both of her hands on the back of Pooja's head, and pulled her even closer.

Pooja gasped, and instinctively brought both her hands to Sumana's bare chest. They broke their kiss, and stared into each other's eyes.

"I want to..." Pooja whispered.

"Yes?"

"I want to make love to you..."

"You mean... you want to.. fuck?" Sumana asked, amused.

"Yeah... I do!"

"Why are you asking me? Shouldn't you be talking to that stud sitting out there, right now?" Sumana chuckled, loving the irony of this moment, as she teased Pooja's own nipples with her fingers.

Pooja just smiled, letting out a small sigh.

Sumana leaned forward and kissed Pooja again. This time, she parted her lips slightly, and sucked on Pooja's tongue.

"Well maybe... why don't you ask him to come inside, and join us?" suggested Sumana, still feeling her way through this situation she'd engineered for herself.

"Ok... I will... In a few moments." replied Pooja, a little nervously this time.

Sumana could sense Pooja's nervousness, but continued kissing her passionately nonetheless.

Then, Sumana broke the kiss, and took a step backwards. Her back was to the stall door now, as she booked her fingers around her pantries, and removed the sopping-wet garment.

"Come here." she said, smiling coyly.

Pooja moved forward towards her, more confidently this time, until she could feel the heat coming from Sumana's body. Then, she rested her right hand between Sumana's legs, and stroked it.

The soft skin was warm to touch, and Pooja gently rolled a finger around Sumana's dripping pussy. She could sense the wetness of her juices.

"Mmmm... that feels good." Sumana sighed.

Pooja then cupped Sumana's breast, and gently massaged them with her left hand. She could feel the nipples stiffen even more under her fingers, and she gently pinched them.

"That feels so good!" Sumana exclaimed, louder this time.

Now Pooja moved behind Sumana, and slid her hands around to squeeze Sumana's buttocks. She could feel the muscles tighten under her palm.

"Oh god! I love your ass!" Pooja whispered, leaning in close to Sumana's ear.

"Me too!" agreed Sumana, her mind reeling from all the stimulation she was receiving. She turned her head, and kissed Pooja deeply again, while reaching down to fondle her boobs.

Sumana looked at Pooja, and saw the mischievous look now in her eyes - her earlier nervousness had slowly but surely dissipated. Now she seemed to be enjoying herself as much as Sumana did.

"Do you like my tits?" asked Pooja, suggestively raising an eyebrow, while biting her lip...

"They're lovely." answered Sumana, squeezing them again, as if reassuring herself.

"Well I want to properly feel yours."

Sumana smiled, and nodded. She took a step back, reached over to the shelves, and grabbed a small bottle of oil, that seemed to have been left behind by someone. She poured some of it seductively onto her waiting breasts. Pooja watched intently, and licked her lips.

"Come closer..." beckoned Sumana.

Pooja stepped up to her, and reached out for her breasts. She squeezed them, and then traced her hands around to the undersides of her breasts.

"This is what I like..." said Sumana, watching the young woman's hands roam over her breasts.

Pooja looked at Sumana, and smiled naughtily. Then, swiftly, she bent down to suck one of Sumana's nipples into her mouth.

"Oh yes! That feels really... good." moaned Sumana, her senses now on overdrive.

Pooja repeated this on the other breast, and then moved down to massage some of the oil into Sumana's tummy. She felt the firmness of the skin under her palms, and then moved her hands lower and slowly prodded Sumana to turn around, until she was touching the crack of Sumana's butt cheeks.

Pooja gently rubbed the oil over the smooth surface, moving then in sensual circular patterns, until she was teasing the crease between Sumana's anus and her vagina.

"What are you doing?" asked Sumana, surprised by this sudden move.

"I'm going to rub your asshole with my fingers - do you like that?" asked Pooja, moving her hands around further.

"Yes... I do." said Sumana, almost panting now.

"Good. You have such a nice ass, Sumana. It's so tight, and firm. And it feels so wonderful!"

"Thank you." said Sumana, breathing heavily. Pooja then knelt down, and placed her hands flat on Sumana's inner thighs. She slowly spread them apart, until she could see Sumana's pussy.

"Are you ready?" she asked Sumana.

"Yes!" replied the older woman, now thoroughly a bitch in heat.

"Ok, close your eyes for a bit... this will feel better this way." said Pooja.

"Alright." said Sumana, almost struggling to speak now.

Sumana closed her eyes, and waited anxiously for Pooja to touch her. She felt something covering her eyes like a blindfold, and realised Pooja was using her robe to bind her eyes shut.

"What are you doing?" asked Sumana, "I'm ready for you..." she said shaking her butt seductively.

"Trust me." Pooja said simply, and Sumana could feel cold draft of air now hitting her exposed butt and making its way through the gap between her legs.

Sumana continued waiting, her legs now shaking in anticipation of what was to come. She was really going for this! She couldn't believe how the first two days of this family vacation was turning out, and all it started with was a walk on the beach...

After about a minute, she felt something rub against her pussy. She moaned softly, and her body tensed slightly.

"Does that feel nice?" she heard Pooja asking.

"It does!" said Sumana, feeling her pussy getting wetter.

"Aww, I'm so glad." said Pooja, again rubbing her fingertip against Sumana's clit.

She continued stroking Sumana's swollen clitoris, and Sumana began moaning louder as she felt the foreign object now throbbing against her entrance.

Her eyes suddenly sought to open up in surprise as realisation dawned! They strained against her blindfold, and she closed them again. Her mind had suddenly processed that it was not something of Pooja's that was probing her now. It was male organ, a cock, a massive giant phallus - erect as a pole! Just waiting for her to impale herself on! Pooja must have brought Ashok into the stall after blindfolding her, Sumana realised.

She shuddered, feeling her pussy juices gushing out onto her thighs, mixing with the oil that Pooja had applied to her backside.

Ashok's cock was fully erect now, and he pressed it against Sumana's pussy lips.

"Yes! Yes!" said Pooja from behind Sumana's head, encouraging her partner, "Fuck her hard, Ashok".

Sumana gasped as she felt his enormous dick pressing into her, stretching the walls of her pussy. The sensation was indescribable - something she never experienced before - something that she always wanted, something she'd been yearning for in the last one year of her midlife crisis. This was it!

A good ol' erect penis fucking the bejesus out of her.

"Oooooh!" she groaned softly as she finally felt the fullness of Ashok's manhood inside her.

"Oh God, you're so tight!" said Ashok, "You feel so good!"

"Ahhh.. Ayyooo...!" said Sumana, feeling the pressure building in her pelvis, as Pooja egged her partner on while also fondling Sumana's breasts now.

"Do you want me to fuck you harder, Sumana?" asked Ashok.

"Yes, yes! Please!" said Sumana, panting. That was all he needed to hear, and he began thrusting faster now, and Sumana could hear him grunting loudly as he penetrated her.

"Fuck her deep, Ashok!" said Pooja, "That's it, fill her up!" She removed Sumana's blindfold now, their purpose now solved.

Sumana's eyes shot open now, and she peered towards Pooja. Their eyes met and Pooja gave a naughty smile. She knew exactly what was happening here - this suburban mom was pining for a good fuck, and she was getting it in spades.

"How do you like your first big cock, didi?" said Pooja, using the Hindi term for "elder sister" to address Sumana, "Is it everything you ever dreamt about?"

"Mmmphh!" said Sumana, gasping as the powerful thrusts of Ashok's phallus from behind made her stomach muscles writhe, "It is!". She was holding onto the shelf for support, her legs very close to giving away.

"And you're enjoying every moment of it too, aren't you?" said Pooja.

"Yessss...!" whispered Sumana, "So much! So good! Feels SOOOO GOOOOD!"

"I can see that!" said Pooja, giggling, "You are so beautiful, Sumana didi, just look at yourself right now! You've got his huge cock buried up your cunt and you are loving it!" she said, squeezing Sumana's boobs, the nipples on which were now so hard, they could have etched glass.

Ashok then paused for a second, pulling out his dick with a plop. Sumana felt like a vacuum had been released. She heard him lying down now, and Pooja held Sumana, slowly turning her around to face Ashok's supine form.

Sumana gasped as she saw the gigantic prick pointing straight up towards the ceiling. She then looked over to Pooja, who was smiling knowingly at her.

"Look how well you fit this monster inside your tight pussy!" said Pooja, looking down between Sumana's legs.

Sumana nodded, noticing her slick juices running down Ashok's balls. She wasn't done, and moved towards Ashok's member, slowly lowering herself onto it.

"Good girl..." said Pooja, smiling, "Now ride it like a cowgirl, you dirty old slut!"

Sumana did so, pushing her pelvis forward, feeling the bulbous head of Ashok's dick press against her cervix. He was all in her now, she thought. His full length impaling her like a pinata.

"OH FUCK!" screamed Sumana, slamming herself down on Ashok as hard as she could, feeling the fullness of the massive dick inside her, "This feels so fucking good!"

Pooja giggled, "He's still not fully inside you, didi." she said.

"What?" said Sumana, shocked. Her breathes coming in ragged, and heaving now.

"Just wait!" said Pooja.

She gently pushed Sumana to roll over on her back, and soon her butt was being forced into the air by Pooja and Ashok, who were now standing on either side of her.

"God, I love this old woman's butt!" said Ashok, "It looks so fucking delicious!" he said, grabbing hold of Sumana's ass cheeks and spreading them apart.

"Let me get a taste!" said Pooja, as she knelt down before Sumana's butt, and Ashok steadied himself above her. He was positioning his dick at the entrance to Sumana's asshole.

"Ohhhh Goddd... Aiiiyy...!" screamed Sumana, feeling Ashok push his cockhead against her sphincter.

He paused, as Pooja retrieved the baby oil from the shelf and liberally spread on his dick, pouring a dollop right into Sumana's waiting asshole...

"Hold on to something tight, dear!" said Pooja, who now walked over and placed her pussy right above Sumana's face.

Ashok gave it another push, penetrating Sumana's rectum and lodging the head of his dick inside her anal canal.

"OOF!" screamed Sumana, involuntarily clenching her anus shut. She could feel the fluids mingling on the sensitive skin between her pussy and ass. Her own juices, Ashok's pre-cum, the oil, the sweat and Pooja's saliva were on doing medley on, and in her.

"That's it, honey!" said Pooja.

"Uuhhhhhh... Ayyyo...!" said Sumana, grunting with effort, "God, I'm taking it!"

Ashok began pumping his massive dick in and out of her asshole, sending shockwaves through each time.

"Aaaaaaahhh!" screamed Sumana, her eyes rolling back in her head, "I can't... can't take it anymore!" she cried.

She pulled Pooja's pussy to her mouth, clutching the younger woman's thighs, kissing it passionately while Ashok proceeded to fuck her ass, hard and fast.

"Oh God, oh God, OH GOD!" mumbled Sumana, her entire body shaking and quivering.

"Yes, that's it... Yes.." moaned Pooja too, as Sumana's tongue went into self-drive mode. Her lips wrapped around Pooja's pussy, sucking and slurping on her clit, and licking her labia. The younger woman moaned loudly, as Ashok began pounding Sumana's ass even harder, ramming his huge rod in as deep as possible, until he was completely buried inside her with each powerful thrust.

"Fuck yes!" yelled Pooja, "She's such a good cunt-muncher! She'll make an awesome slut for us, Ashok!" she said.

Ashok looked over at Pooja and smiled. "She's so fucking tight!" he said, "I've never fucked anyone this tight!"

"You're so fucking big!" screamed Sumana, her words muffled by the cunt dangling above her face, as Ashok continued to pound her ass. "I can't believe how much of your dick is in my ass!"

They were all panting and sweating profusely, their bodies covered in a thin film of perspiration. The baby oil was glistening on their bodies, the moonlight streaming through the windows of the locker room giving almost an ethereal glow to their shaking forms.

"Yeah baby, fuck that shit!" said Pooja, "Fuck her like a dirty old whore!" she added, as Ashok delivered one final brutal thrust, burying his cock inside Sumana's ass. Ashok's legs were trembling now, and he felt his balls churning, ready to erupt.

"Are you gonna cum, baby?" asked Pooja.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna explode!" he said.

He looked down at Sumana's beautiful face, and saw her eyes closed tight, teeth clenched tightly, moaning in pleasure. He plunged in one last time, and then exploded inside her ass like a geyser.

"UUHHH!" screamed Sumana, "Aahhh... AAAGGGGGHHHHH!" she screamed again as she too hit a mind-shattering orgasm, even as Ashok finally let himself go, and came deep inside her rectum with a final explosive climax. His cock pulsed and jerked hard inside her bowels, spraying gobs of semen deep into her colon. Two, three, four... seven loads of cum deposited inside her entrails.

"Ughhhh" moaned Sumana, as she felt his cum sliding down her rectal passage, mixing with her own juices, lubricating her insides. Meanwhile Pooja leaned forward, her pussy still above her face, even as she lowered her mouth towards Sumana's leaking asshole.

"Mmmm...!" moaned Pooja, licking the older woman's asshole. She started rimming Sumana's asshole, pulling out her husband's juices from it, and licking Sumana's inner thighs clean.

"Uh... uh... uh..." moaned Sumana, "Oh... God! Your tongue is soooo good!" she said, as Pooja continued to lick her anus. Her tongue slid over Sumana's ass crack, and then returned to kiss her swollen clit, finishing the flow with gentle nibble.

"Urrgggh..." groaned Sumana, as Pooja made out with her labia, and then slowly inserted her finger inside her vagina.

"Ayyyo! Aiyyy... Yes!" exclaimed Sumana, as her young counterpart's fingers slipped deep inside her pussy, and began to swirl around her G-spot.

Amidst the action down-under, Sumana somehow continued to lick and suck on Pooja's clit herself, taking breaks only to let out a groan now and then.

"Mmmph..." Sumana felt Pooja now tensing up, her own orgasm approaching. The girl's fingers felt incredible inside, and it seemed like her own tongue embedding itself in Pooja's pussy, was driving the latter to get more aggressive with her digits.

"AAH... AAH... AAAAAAAAHHH... FUCK...!" screamed Pooja, finally. Her body quivered violently, and she lifted herself off Sumana, as her pussy erupted like a volcano.

"Ahh... Aah... AAAHHH... Aiii.. Ma!" Pooja shot stream after stream of squirty juice inside Sumana's mouth. Her hanging mouth was now leaking small rivulets of Ashok's cum that she'd extracted from Sumana's anus, and creating a pool on old lady's belly.