Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPanwar
PPanwar
47 Followers

"Ayyyoo! Aiii..." moaned Sumana, as she felt the still warm juices trickling over her stomach, some of it making it's way to towards her breasts...

"MMMMM!" moaned Pooja, as she proceeded to lap up all of it, sucking away all the cum that had spilled out of her own mouth.

"You dirty little sluts!" growled Ashok, as he walked over to the twosome, stroking his still slightly erect cock. He'd been watching this little show in fascination.

He guided his meat towards Sumana's mouth now.

"Aaar... Yes, take it all in, you whore!" groaned Ashok, as Sumana reached out and began to stroke his cock with her hand now, while licking his tip.

"Aaahh... Awwghh..." Sumana blabbered, as she opened her mouth wide.

Ashok shoved his cock deep inside her mouth now, and then grabbed hold of both of the back of her head, and started fucking her face hard. Meanwhile, Pooja was cleaning up all the cum, oil and juices still sticking to Sumana's oscillating breasts and stomach.

"Mmm.. Mmmm... Ohhmmm...!" mumbled Sumana into nothing, as Ashok fucked her face in a frenzy.

"Yes, fuck! Fuck, yes... Take it in, you fuckin' whore!" growled Ashok as his balls slapped against her chin.

Sumana was almost gagging now, as she felt the head of his cock pushing against her throat and starting shooting another load inside her.

"Uuuuhhhhhh... Mmmm... Nnnn... UUUURRRGGGHHH!!" grunted Ashok, as he erupted in her throat, depositing three more thick loads in her gullet and mouth. You could almost hear the squelching sound as he finally extricated his phallus from Sumana's face-hole.

Pooja didn't miss a beat, as she licked up all the cum that was now trickling out of the corner's of Sumana's mouth. She leaned in to give the older woman a cum-laden kiss.

"MMMM!!" sighed Sumana, as she kissed Pooja back, exchanging Ashok's semen, their own juices and the baby oil - a thick mixture of fluids, between their eager mouths.

"MMM... Slllrrrrp..." giggled Pooja, as she scooped up all the cum still in Sumana's mouth.

"Aaaah.. Gnnaaa..!!" moaned Sumana, mouth open and tongue lolling about, as Pooja now fed her the mixture she'd just pulled out, their lips and cheeks glistening and sticky.

Pooja again leaned in sucked up all the cum in Sumana's mouth again, and made a show of throwing back her head and gargling it with her tongue hanging out.

"Give me some of that..." demanded Sumana, as Pooja swallowed half of it, and moved her pursed mouth in towards Sumana's open, waiting tongue...

"Aaaaaahh..." moaned Sumana, as Pooja gave her an intense kiss while depositing the rest of Ashok's cum into her mouth. The squelching noises were audibly loud as the two cum-sluts used their tongues to clean each other's lips and cheeks, exchanging their fluid mixture from one mouth to another. Sumana couldn't help but to let out moans of approval as Pooja's tongue found its way into her mouth, transferring the sticky gunk one last time.

They broke their kiss, and then looked at each other, a thin, viscous strand of cum still connecting their lips as they moved apart, before breaking and settling over one of their boobs.

As they smiled at each other, multiple threads of the gooey mixture hung onto their lips, which both of them licked and cleaned up... savoring the taste and feel of their collective seed.

"Mmm...so good..." murmured Pooja, as she leaned back and licked all the cum off her lips again.

"Hmm..." muffled Sumana, as she used her fingers to clean up the last dregs of semen on her face, licking them clean.

It was during this haze that was caught unawares, when she suddenly felt Pooja leaning forward again, and her tongue making a beeline for her pussy and clit, lapping whatever little evidence remained of the deposits and other fluids.

"Ohh.. What are you doing now, Pooja?" gasped Sumana, as she felt Pooja's warm mouth enveloping her cunt, sucking out all the fluids that remained in her cavity, making a slurping noise akin to the final remnants of a thick shake accessed via a straw...

"...Unggghhh!!!" groaned Sumana, as Pooja now resumed licking her clitoris, as well as her vagina. The older lady's hands had cupped her own breasts again, and slowly started kneading them, as if they had a mind of their own.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God... Oh God..." moaned Sumana, as she felt her body trembling, reaching yet another mini-peak.

Her hips began thrusting forwards involuntarily, pushing Pooja's head deeper into her pussy, as her fingers grasped her two nipples, pinching them hard. Her whole body shuddered intensely as she felt Pooja's tongue swirling around inside her, sending waves of pleasure through her system.

"MMMMM!!" Pooja whispered as she felt the pulsating of Sumana's clit against her tongue.

"Aaaahh... Ayyyayyooo.. Ammmaaa!" groaned Sumana, as she came on Pooja's tongue, who felt all the juices and jism being deposited onto her tongue.

"Yesss..." whimpered Pooja, as she lapped up all of Sumana's cum, leaving only a small amount of residual cum on floor.

Pooja leaned back, rest against the wall behind her, breathing heavily and staring at Sumana, who still lay supine on the floor, mumbling some nonsense, her legs shaking as if she had just finished a rollercoaster ride.

"Fucking hell..." she heard the older woman mumble.

*********************************

PPanwar
PPanwar
47 Followers