Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 06

Story Info
Sumana's night of debauchery takes a new turn...
5.3k words
4.29
7k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PPanwar
PPanwar
47 Followers

This story continues from where we left off in the previous chapters. Would strongly advise reading them first before coming to this. It's only my first attempt at a series like this, so please be patient, and excuse silly typos / errors. I'm still learning this game a bit, so any feedback is appreciated!

Also, this particular chapter tries to explore a new dimension, turn from the earlier ones. If scenes that involve a bit of control / aggression aren't your cup of tea, please be warned. Needless to say, as with all the previous stories (and as we've established in the storyline itself), none of the characters are underage.

= PPanwar

Sumana didn't move a muscle. Hell, she couldn't have if she wanted to.

Entire minutes passed before she actually felt something wet moving around her thigh. Indeed, as she slowly tried to open her eyelids - which were now caked with the crusty remnants of drying semen - she felt the same wet sensation on her neck.

It was her two daughters, who had come to service their Momma. Daughters? Service? Ha!

More like two cum-crazed animals who were feasting on the deposits that now covered vast swathes of her naked, ravaged body.

Sanjana was licking her neck and tracing a path towards her cum-stained lips, while the elder one - Savita - was ravenously extracting fluids from her pussy like a vacuum cleaner.

"Nnnnnnnggg.. Mmmm! Ohhhh... Nnnnnngh!" she squirmed and moaned, as she felt her daughters' tongues and mouths polishing her body.

As the girls continued to lick her body, Sumana lifted her head slightly and looked down at the scene around her. It looked like a war zone, as the three men who most recently ravished her lay around in different positions, slowly recovering their senses.

Somewhere in the background, Pooja was getting ass-fucked on her knees by the African man, who was plunging his member in and out of her anus, her breasts slapping at against each other like a metronome - "splat, splat splat..."

Even as her mind registered this, she realised Sanjana was now almost face to face with her. Her younger one pursed her lips, oodles of cum-heavy fluid now dripping around from her chin. She came in for the wettest, stickiest smooch Sumana could ever imagine.

"Hhnnnggg...mmmnnhh," she whimpered as her daughter transferred the turgid, salty mixture into her mouth, her tongue leading the invasion. Strands of this thick, white fluid dripped back on her breasts, as she cum-kissed Sanjana. Strands of jism, with syrup-like consistency connected their lips, as they both drew back to catch a breath.

Savita meanwhile was busy sucking the last few droplets of cum out from her mother's pussy. She started at the top and went deeper, slurping up the viscous liquid like a child licking cake batter off its fingers. She was in no mood to share, as she swallowed the fruits of her efforts whole.

No sooner, she had even dirtier ideas, her eldest. Having sucked her mom's pussy nearly clean, Savita now made her way to the older woman's asshole, which was just beginning to drip the thick jism that been deposited in her rectum.

Savita started licking the asshole in earnest, slurping up the foul-smelling contents like a pro, even as her mother continued to hungrily swap cum with her younger sister.

"Mnn...mmm...," Sumana moaned into Sanjana's sticky mouth, while her elder daughter's tongue now probed the length of her anus.

"That's it... lick my ass... aaaahhh...mmnhh...," she cooed, as her daughter's tongue darted deep inside her ass. There was something about her daughters' actions that made her feel violated, degraded, dirty... and horny. She couldn't deny the fact that it in spite of the marathon fuck-fest that preceded this, her 46 year-old cum-ravaged body was hungry for more action.

She felt herself responding in ways she never thought possible. With both her daughters deploying their tongues on her, she found herself getting mightily aroused again, notwithstanding the gazillion times she had cum already that night.

******

Somewhere along the way, she noticed Tree Trunk Boy get up and make his way towards them. His bazooka had regained its girth, ready for another assault on a tunnel of his choice.

He was looking at them with renewed lust and hunger in his eyes. Sumana could almost feel the feral, hormonal aura emanating from him. All this, even as Savita and Sanjana continued to tongue-fuck her nether regions, oblivious to the threat headed their way.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmm... Mmmnnnggg... mmphnnnhh...," Sumana groaned, as she felt his powerful hands take hold of her undulating breasts, squeezing them, rolling and twisting her nipples between his fingers.

Her daughters were oblivious to what was happening and continued to lick her pussy and asshole. They were in a trance, completely focused on their Mommy's body.

"By God, you have such fleshy melons, woman." Tree Trunk Boy said, as he fondled her large breasts, pinching her stiff, erect nipples painfully.

"Yes... uuhhhh... I know...," she whispered, sighing as he squeezed them. The pleasure was overwhelming, and she could feel her pussy flooding with juices once again, the constant rhythm of her heart-beat echoing in her ears.

"Your ass is so tight. And your pussy... mmmm... it's been so long, hasn't it, since you've had your holes satisfied?" he asked, as he began kneading her soft ass. "I can see why you're so desperate for us to fuck you like we have tonight. To ravage you like the slut that you are..."

"Mmmm... aaaahhh..." she moaned, arching her back as he massaged her buttcheeks.

"I bet you can't wait to get fucked senseless again, hm?" he added, mounting the bed and thrusting his hips forward provocatively, his bulbous cockhead resting in a crevice created around her bellybutton.

She shivered as he pressed the tip of his cock against her still cum-caked skin, tracing a slow, torturous path towards her hairy pussy. She could feel goosebumps in places she didn't know of!

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she registered a carnal scream, which she translated as Pooja having finally been fucked into an orgasmic trance.

Below, her two daughters had done all the could to clean her love tunnels, and replaced the oozing cum-laden froth with oodles of their own saliva. Both of them now retreated their heads, knowing what was to come.

Tree Trunk Boy was about to penetrate her again, to claim her body as his own.

"Ohhhhh yes... do that... I want you to fuck me... please fuck me...," she moaned, as her lips parted and she braced herself for his imminent penetration.

The head of his cock nudged at her pussy lips, and she felt it slide inwards, inch by agonisingly slow inch.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..." she screamed, as he pushed through her tender inner walls, until his bulbous head bumped against her cervix.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh... oh my Godddd... yesssss! Fuck me... fuck meeee!" she howled, as he began to push himself into her, burying his entire length inside her. His powerful arms positioned her thighs far apart, giving him maximum leverage to thrust harder with each swing of his hips.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MEEEE!!!" she shrieked, as he continued to pound her pussy, ramming into her with a violence she hadn't experienced until now, as she lay on her back with her massive breasts gyrating at the ceiling above.

"Take it, you fucking bitch!" he bellowed, as he began to piston his ICBM into her, driving her insane with pleasure.

"MMMPPPHHH!!!!!!!!" she screamed as he slammed into her over and over again. He was pounding her like a jackhammer, his pelvis slapping against hers with such force that it caused her legs to tremble with the aftershocks.

Meanwhile, Savita's dangling tits somehow made their way into her view, jiggling back & forth, as they slapped into each other. It took her moment to realise her daughter was now being pummelled by someone too, while on her knees. Whether it was in her ass or cunt, she couldn't say from her current viewpoint, nor could she tell who was the one enjoying her eldest in a perfect doggy style.

Her attention was brought back from Savita's moans to the ongoing assault of her own pussy. The cock inside her was hitting her G-spot with every stroke, and she was rapidly reaching her limit.

"NNGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!" she clenched her teeth, as she felt his balls slap against her bare ass, the sensation making her ass cheeks twitch every time Tree Trunk Boy hammered it into her. His cock felt like a steel bar, and she could feel it bumping against her cervix with every thrust, leaving her gasping for air.

"AHHH! AAAAAAAHHH!!!" she screamed, as her fingers dug into the bedsheets, her eyes closed tightly, trying to hold in her cries. The pleasure was too intense for her to bear, and it only compounded as she felt Savita's wet tongue make contact with the erect nipple on left tit. How did her eldest managed to function coherently under the assault on her own rear? Even as she wondered this, Savita's own gyrating boobs made contact with her face, and like a good mother she returned the favour, nibbling at her daughter's goosebump-ridden areola...

The virile penises drilling the hell out of their orifices showed no respite.

Tree Trunk Boy's thrusts became faster, shorter, and stronger, and as he increased the tempo, she could feel her own peak approaching. Inch by inch, it felt like he was somehow finding hitherto unplumbed depths in her pussy, until her cervix was at full stretch. She was biting down hard on Savita's nipples now, drawing a similar reaction from the latter as she felt a sharp pinch on her own sensitive tits.

"AAAAAAAAAH! AAAHH!!!" she wailed, as she felt Tree Trunk Boy plunge his phallus into her with such force that her entire being jerked and quivered violently. Her pussy was literally melting, and she could feel it begin to pour out juices in profusion, mingling with her assaulter's pre-cum and creating a sticky, almost molten concoction around her inner thighs.

The youngster was now pistoning her like a machine, and she could feel her insides squelching underneath his powerful strokes.

"HAAANNN!!! YYEESSS!" she screamed, as he buried his cock inside her to its very base, and then began to rock his hips in a circular motion, plunging into her with renewed, vigorous strokes.

"AIYAIYOOO! Aaah... Aaah... Aanh!" her body was racked with tremors, as the waves of pleasure crashed upon her. She could feel her pussy clenching around the invading cock, the friction making it even more intense. She could feel the impending explosion in her abdomen, and she knew that she was about to cum again.

She sensed her toes curl, and her back arch, as she climaxed, her pussy tightening up around Tree Trunk Boy's massive pole, trying to goad him to spill his seed into her... She could feel herself shaking violently as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her.

"AAAHH! AHHH!!!" she screamed, as she felt his throbbing cock hit her deepest parts, and then suddenly retract, easing out of her orifice with an audible "Plop!". Through her hazy vision she saw the virile young man holding his python, unsheathed, but coated with her juices. He was still erect, hard as stone, looking for his next victim...

******

It wasn't long before he found it. Almost immediately, he mounted the bed again, pushing aside the older woman - used and abused as she was - and directing his missile right at Savita's open mouth. Her eldest daughter's mouth almost seemed to come disengaged, as Tree Trunk Boy's massive phallus invaded her orally.

"Aagh!!!" she cried, as the thick, veiny shaft slid into her mouth, filling it. It was so huge that it forced her lips wide apart, causing her to choke slightly as she tried to take it into her throat. All this, Sumana observed, was happening even as the Anaconda Man continued to pummel her asshole from her behind. Savita, her child, was getting spit-roasted like a juicy piece of meat right in front of her, and the only thought that ran through this mother's depraved mind was how horny this made her feel.

To add to the sexual tension, Sanjana was now kneeling over the top of her mother, her mouth full of Ashok's dick, sucking it furiously. Her face was turned towards the ceiling, and she could see her daughter's slender body, also bouncing up and down on the African's cock in a reverse-cowgirl position.

So, both her daughter's had now been reduced to two-hole sluts, their hair matted with sweat and cum, bodies caked with ejaculate!

It was too much for her to bear, and she began to pleasure herself, almost subconsciously - rubbing her clit as she watched her daughters get railed by the giant snakes that were penetrating their different holes.

Sanjana had pulled her mouth away from Ashok's cock, now gasping for air. But that respite was only temporary. Ashok once again subsumed full control, slamming himself back into her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin repeatedly.

Sumana could see the saliva oozing down her younger one's neck, and mingling with the strands of her hair that was matted with thick sperm & sweat. Guttural sounds of pleasure and pain emanated from Sanjana, as the huge cock slid deep down her throat, digging into the back of her gullet. Her tonsils beginning to swell, as the invader pushed deeper.

"THWACK!" came a loud sound suddenly, and Sumana half-propped herself up on her elbows to see what the source was. As she scanned her surroundings through her hazy eyes, the sound repeated, this time louder and followed by short squeal, almost a whimper.

She realised that it was the Anaconda Man, slapping Savita's butt cheeks with his massive palm, as he thrust forward into her asshole. The two slaps had left angry, red welts on her daughter's supple, fleshy bum. As if drawing a cue from Savita's whimpering, he increased the intensity of his anal assault even as he continued slapping her buttocks viciously with every few thrusts.

All this, as Tree Trunk Boy held the back of Savita's head as he buried himself to the hilt down her throat, his balls now resting under her chin. Savita's eyes appeared to have rolled up, and Sumana couldn't be sure if her eldest was even fully conscious to the violent molestation of her supple body.

Much the same could be said about her younger child too, as Sumana's attention was once again drawn to her left. Ashok seemed to have had enough of Sanjana's luscious mouth, and was now preparing to enter her slick cunt. The African, who until now had been in that very hole, had dutifully stationed himself at the entrance to Sanjana's ass. The two men had positioned Sanjana on her haunches, with Ashok supine below her, and the African looming behind her. Both their veiny, erect phalluses ready to penetrate her dripping, wet holes.

Sumana watched on as the African now took inspiration from his colleague and viciously slapped Sanjana's bum, drawing a sharp whelp from the latter. Her squeal seemed to turn him on even more as he followed up his initial assault with a series of quick, powerful thwacks on both her butt-cheeks. Ashok matched his friend by roughly twisting Sanjana's erect, sensitive nipples, using his thumb & fore-finger to pull and tweak them.

"AAa... Aaiieee...!" Sanjana screamed in obvious pain now.

That cue was enough to turn on Ashok, as he now forced his cock straight into her pussy, even as he relentlessly tortured her nipples. Her cries grew louder and more shrill, as Ashok's cock plunged into her young, pink hole, driving deeper each time. Taking direction from Ashok's assault, the African didn't waste any time in penetrating Sanjana's rectum with his massive piece of wood, hardly waiting for a second before pushing in all the way to the hilt.

This was not like Round-1, Sumana told herself. Something had snapped, and these men had become almost animalistic, and brutal, in their lust.

"Oh God... Oh God, oh...OH GODDD!" she moaned, as watched the men begin to fuck her daughters' holes in violent, unbridled lust.

As Ashok's cock plunged into her pussy, Sanjana was unable to suppress her screams. The two men were pumping her with an intensity she hadn't experienced before. They were relentless, and they were merciless. She could feel their cocks slamming into her, and their balls slapping against her skin, as they fucked her like animals in the wild.

"AAAAHHH... AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Sanjana cried, as felt their cocks charge into her. Her ass and pussy were being stretched to the limit, and the sensation was unbearable. Her eyes welled up, in a combination of the burning pain from her cervix and the pleasure signals from her brain.

Meanwhile, less a few feet away, Savita who was also on all fours, was getting her asshole and cunt ravished too. Tree Trunk Boy, whose penis was still glistening with a potent combination of Sumana's sticky vaginal fluids & her daughter's spit, had made his way to her sopping pussy. He was plunging his cock deep into her vagina, his balls slapping against her clit with every upward thrust

"Ngghhh.. Mmmnmmph.. Ahhhh..," Savita moaned, even as she was being fucked from behind by Anaconda Man. Her breasts swinging wildly as the two monsters ravaging her were yet to find a matching frequency, each just increasing their respective tempos unabated.

Sumana, watching the entire scene from her propped up position, was now getting turned on more than ever. Her fingers found their way between her legs, and she began to stroke her clit vigorously. But, she didn't have to stay alone for too long... hell, was that even a possibility in this wild orgy? Pooja, who was last seen getting impaled by the African - in what seemed like a lifetime ago - was now sliding on top of this mother of two. She had her strap-on with her, and leaned in towards Sumana with the most seductive, lustful of expressions on her face.

"Mmhmhm...," Pooja moaned, as her lips crashed into Sumana's, who responded in kind. Their tongues met, and their lips mashed together. Their passion was intense, and the kiss seemed to last forever. As their tongues entwined, Sumana could taste the salty residues of so many jisms past. She could feel her own arousal growing, and the familiar warmth spreading throughout her body.

"Aiii..." she gasped, as she felt Pooja's hand reach down and grasp her breast, squeezing it. Her nipple hardened, and the sensation sent shivers down her spine. Pooja's other hand was exploring her body, and she could feel it traveling down her stomach, towards her wetness, leaving a trail of bristled hair and goosebumps in its wake.

"Mmmm... ahhhh...," she moaned, as she felt Pooja's slender fingers rub her clit. Her fingers were moving in small circles, and the sensation was exquisite. Pooja was on top of her now, and she could feel the girl's breasts brushing against her own. Both their nipples were rock hard and sharp as pencils, and Sumana could feel the heat emanating from their bodies.

"Hmmmm..." Pooja moaned, as her finger dipped into Sumana's pussy, her thumb rubbing the sensitive clit above. "I want to fuck you, Sumana." she whispered in the older woman's ear, "Fuck you till you scream... and make you cum harder than any of these men could."

"Yesss...... mmm...," Sumana gasped, as Pooja's finger slid in and out of her wetness. The sensation was overwhelming, and her body was tingling with excitement. She could feel jolts of pleasure run down her spine, and her muscles were starting to tense up.

Pooja's hands were on her tits now, and she was kneading them roughly, her palms pressing into her erect nipples. The sensations were intense, and she could feel her body begin to shudder. Her hips were bucking and her toes were curling.

"Ooohhh.... mmmnnngghh... Fuck me, Pooja! Fuck. ME. NOW!" she moaned.

"Yes, bitch... I'm going to fuck you hard. So fucking hard." Pooja whispered, as she positioned the rubber dildo at the entrance of Sumana's moist opening. "Aahhhhhh... aiiiii..." Sumana moaned, as Pooja began to push her strap-on into her pussy. She could feel the ribbed phallus sliding into her, inch by agonizingly slow inch, as each of its grooves and tiny projections rubbed their way through her vaginal walls....

PPanwar
PPanwar
47 Followers
12