Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Fuck me! FUCK ME HARD!" she cried, as Pooja thrust her hips forward, burying her strap-on deep inside her. She could feel the rubber phallus stretching her inner walls, and the sensation was indescribable. She felt her muscles clench, and her body tremble, as the waves of pleasure coursed through her.

Pooja began to pump her hips, thrusting her strap-on into Sumana's pussy. The friction was intense, and the pleasure was unbearable. "Ooohhhhh... aahhhh... aaaahhh..." Sumana moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head. Her body was quivering, and her heart was pounding. The pressure was building, and she could feel the now familiar surge of arousal rising in her belly.

*****

As Sumana lay supine, getting pounded into carnal submission by Pooja & her rubber dick, her mind somehow seemed to switch into spectator mode. It was as close to an out-of-body experience as she'd ever had...

She could picture the scene right now playing out in this room, which had become their sex dungeon overnight. Both her daughters were getting fucked - no, being gangbanged - by so many different men, and none of them seemed to care how debauched, how degenerate the entire ordeal was.

Sanjana was the closest to her, and she was getting ass-and-cunt-pounded by the African and Ashok. Sumana could see that the African's massive penis was slick with a mixture of his pre-cum and her daughter's juices, and was making squelching sounds as he pumped it into her anus. Ashok's cock was also coated with the same gooey concoction, and he was pistoning in and out of her pussy with renewed vigour.

She looked around and saw Tree Trunk Boy was now hammering Savita's asshole with his veiny, thick beast, and Anaconda Man was drilling her cunt with his python, his balls slapping against her thighs as he plunged into her depths. She had no idea when these two men had swapped holes, but there they were, fucking her eldest child into carnal heaven.

All this, as her own body was being rocked and rattled by Pooja's rubber cock.

"Yesssss.. Aiiyyyyooooo!" she moaned, her body tensing as the waves of pleasure coursed through her veins. Pooja was pumping her hips with such force that Sumana's whole body was shaking, her breasts swaying. The pleasure was so intense that her mind could barely comprehend the sensations. Her toes curled, and her eyes rolled back in their sockets, her muscles tensed and her heart racing.

Pooja's rhythmic thrusts continued, the dildo sliding in and out of her dripping pussy. Her fingers had found their way to Sumana's gyrating boobs, tracking down her erect pleasure-centres, sending jolts of pleasure coursing through her.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" Sumana screamed, her body convulsing. Pooja was thrusting her hips with such force that it felt as if her strap-on was drilling into her, and the friction was unbearable. Sumana's entire body was trembling, and the pleasure was a 1000-Volt powerline pumped right into her.

"FUUUCCCKKKK....!" wailed Savita, as her tormenters pounded her into the mattress. Her eyes rolled back and her tongue lolled out, the pleasure overwhelming her. She could feel her pussy pulsing, her muscles clenching and her heart pounding.

"OOOHHH!! AAAAAAHHHH!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!" shrieked Sanjana, her ass-pounding reaching a crescendo. The two men were fucking her ass and pussy like there was no tomorrow, their cocks slamming into her holes with a force she hadn't experienced before.

And then there was Pooja, pounding their mother with a ferocity that was almost feral, the dildo sliding in and out of her sopping wet, 46-year old pussy.

"YESSSS!! YESSSS!!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!" Sumana cried, her body writhing and bucking. She could feel her orgasm approaching, the pressure building in her loins. Her assaulter's rhythmic thrusts continued, the strap-on sliding in and out of her much-abused love tunnel. Her fingers had found their way to Sumana's erogenous zones, sending jolts of pleasure coursing through this middle-aged whore.

"YESSSSS!!! FUCK ME, POOJA!! FUCK ME!!!" Sumana wailed, her body convulsing. The pleasure was overwhelming, and she could feel her muscles tighten and her heart race.

"Oooohhh... Yessss!" cried Sanjana, as her cunt caved in, erupting like a spout. Her entire body was quivering, and the pleasure was insurmountable. She could feel her vaginal walls pulsing, her muscles clenching and her heart pounding.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! AAAAHHHH!" shrieked Savita, as her pussy exploded, cumming like never before. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth went slack, the pleasure overwhelming her.

"OOOHHH!! AAAAAHHH!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!" bellowed Sumana, her pussy having long since given up on her, as she squirted all over Pooja. Cum and miscellaneous pussy juices gushed out of her gaping hole like a fire-hose, splattering the her lover and her rubber-dick.

The African, meanwhile, was the first of the men to bust his nuts, emptying his seed into Sanjana's anal cavity - streams of which oozed out of her hole, as he pumped into her with a final few thrusts.

"NNGGGGGHHHHH!!!!" Sanjana collapsed to her left, falling on her mother's still-shaking supine form, even as her own pussy continued spasming, and her body shuddered uncontrollably.

"FUUUUCKKK!! MMFUUUCCKKKK!!!!" roared Ashok, who got up from his supine position and was now spraying his sticky sperm over the mother-daughter duo, , his balls emptying their contents on the two well-fucked cumsluts in front of him.

Pooja, who had had a lovely view of the carnage unfold, now extracted the strap-on from Sumana's dripping cunt, and made her way towards Tree Trunk Boy, still humping Savita's sodden anus with vigorous, violent thrusts.

This virile specimen was in a league of his own, and he seemed to be in no hurry, continuing to pound away at the poor young woman's butt-hole, aided by Anaconda Man, who seemed to be enjoying riding pillion in Savita's cunt.

Pooja, in turn, was now rubbing the strap-on against Savita's near lifeless face, slowly drawing her attention. After that last orgasm, Savita's body seemed to have nearly shutdown, she noticed. If not for the two behemoths pumping in and out of her, she was sure to have collapsed in a heap, not unlike her mother and sister.

"You want it, bitch?" Pooja taunted him, waving the dildo in front of her face. Savita's eyes were glazed, and her expression blank, but the spark was there, somewhere. "You want this big, black cock, huh?" Pooja pressed, teasing the girl.

"Yes, I want it. Please, give it to me." Savita mumbled, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Then come get it, bitch. Show me how bad you want it." Pooja said, slapping Savita on the cheek. Savita looked up at her, her eyes in a teary, foggy haze. She opened her mouth and took the strap-on inside, sucking it slowly. Pooja had no time for these half-measures - she grabbed the back of this young woman's head and forced her down further, causing the rubber cock to disappear inside her mouth.

"That's it, take it all in, bitch. Show me how bad you want it." she said, pushing Savita's head down until her nose was pressed up against her pubes.

Savita's lips stretched to accommodate the thick dildo, and her eyes began to water. But she didn't stop, her tongue working the rubber cock, coating it with saliva. Pooja was enjoying this, watching this girl suck her fake cock, feeling the friction of the rubber on her clit.

"Look at you, you little whore. Sucking my cock like a good little bitch. You like the taste of cock, don't you? You love sucking rubber dick." she taunted, her hips pumping in and out of Savita's mouth, forcing the dildo deeper inside.

"Mmhmmmph." was all that Savita could manage. Her throat was full of Pooja's strap-on, and she could barely breathe.

"That's right, you like that cock. You love the taste of rubber cock, you filthy little whore. You like being used like a fucktoy, don't you?" Pooja asked, her tone mocking. She slapped her plaything twice more, leaving red welts on both her cheeks...

"MMMPPPHH!!" Savita groaned, the sound muffled by the dildo in her mouth.

Pooja was relentless, fucking her mouth harder and harder. She pulled her hair and smacked her again, her face now beet-red.

The sight of this woman controlling, and tormenting this cum-slut, seemed to finally awaken something in the two men fucking Savita's holes, and they were now picking up their tempos even more, pistoning into her like jackhammers.

"Ooohhh... mmmmph... oohh...," Savita moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head. Her body was shaking and trembling, her legs jerking violently.

"Take that cock, bitch! Take it deep down your throat. You like it, don't you? You like being fucked like an airtight slut." Pooja hissed, her hand coming down hard on the side of her head.

"Mmmmhmmmph...," Savita moaned, her lips stretched around the dildo, her eyes wide open, her body convulsing again.

"Yeah, that's it, cum for me, bitch. Cum all over those cocks." Pooja commanded, her voice dripping with lust.

"NNNGGGGHHH!!!" Savita let out a muffled scream, her eyes rolling back into her head, her body shaking. Pooja didn't stop, she just kept fucking her mouth, her hips slamming into Savita's face, the dildo sliding in and out of her throat.

Tree Trunk Boy & Anaconda Man were now pumping their cocks into Savita's asshole and cunt with renewed vigour, the sight of her gagging and choking on Pooja's dildo seeming to have ignited a new level in their depraved desires.

"Ooohhhh... Mmmmmmphh...," Savita's muffled groans turned into a guttural wail, as her body began to shake uncontrollably, her orgasm ripping through her. "That's it, cum for me, you filthy whore. Cum all over those big cocks." Pooja said, her tone filled with malice, as she smacked her once more.

"MMMMHHMMMPPHH!!!" Savita screamed, her throat stretched, her eyes wide open, her body convulsing again.

The men too had finally decided that they could no longer contain themselves. As Pooja was finishing off with Savita, her two tormenters finally decided to empty their balls into her.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna FUCKIN' cum!" the Tree Trunk Boy, who was drilling her asshole, finally grunted, his pace increasing. He was slamming his hips into her, the force of his thrusts shaking her body, her breasts swinging wildly.

"MMMMMNNNNHHH!!!!" Savita wailed, as she felt the torrent of cum hit her, flooding her insides. The warm, thick liquid poured into her, filling her, the sensation indescribable, the only thought on her mind being the burning desire to be filled to the brim with semen.

Anaconda Man wasn't far behind, his balls slapping against her thighs with every thrust. "Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUCK!!!" he yelled, as he pumped his seed into her, her body shaking as she felt his giant cock twitch and spew his jism inside her, the warmth spreading throughout her body.

As Tree Trunk Boy and Anaconda Man pulled their now limp cocks from her sopping wet holes, Savita felt the mixture of her own juices and their seed oozing out, dripping down her thighs.

Pooja finally let go of Savita's head, unhinging it from her strap-on. Like deflated pinata, Savita's body just sank loose, her mouth making a loud "PLOP!" as her lips finally detached off the tip of Pooja's dildo. She fell in a heap, cum-laden, sweat-sodden, right next to the barely conscious forms of her sibling & her mother.

"Whores...", said a triumphant sounding Pooja, "A blessed family of whores..."

12