Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sumana wanted to keep going, to see how far she could push this; only pausing for a brief second to undo herself of her own nightdress. Savita was lost in her own pleasure, and barely registered the sudden removal of her mother's garment. Sumana kept moving her fingers in and out, savouring the slick wetness and tightness of Savita's pussy, watching her daughter writhe with ecstasy as she inserted a third digit into her wet, slippery cunt.

Sumana increased the pace, her fingers sliding in and out of Savita's wet, dripping pussy with ease. Her palm rubbed against Savita's clit with every thrust, and the young woman moaned louder and louder as Sumana finger-fucked her deeper, harder.

As Savita felt herself getting closer and closer to orgasm, her hands moved up to her own boobs, massaging & pinching her erect nipples, grunting as her pleasure-centres were on overdrive. Sumana saw what was happening and deliberately slowed her pace, her fingers sliding out, rubbing her daughter's clit with slow, soft circles.

She kept doing this until Savita's orgasmic high appeared to have faded, and then she suddenly resumed, this time sending her entire fist into Savita with more force than ever before.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Sumana felt Savita's body tense as the sudden and powerful intrusion caught the latter by utter surprise, but she kept going, fisting her daughter's supple cunt as the younger woman let out a long, guttural wail that filled the room.

As she kept up the pace, she could feel her daughter's juices coating her entire arm as her pussy gushed with hot, sticky nectar.

"Aaarrgghh!! Maaa.... I can't..." Savita cried out, her body shuddering and trembling with orgasmic bliss. She could feel Sumana's wrist & forearm moving in and out of her tight pussy, stretching and filling her to its limit!

With her free hand, Sumana propped herself forward and began wildly fondling Savi's breast, twisting and pulling at the engorged areola. The dual sensation was overwhelming, and Savita's body quivered as she arched her back, feeling her orgasm crashing over her. She threw her head back, her toes curling as Sumana fucked her relentlessly, her entire hand plunging in and out of her daughter's wet, hot cunt, bringing her to another shuddering orgasm.

"AIIIIEEEEEEEE! FUUUUU... FUUUUUCCK!"

Beads of sweat had collected on the forehead and neckline of both women, their hair in wild disarray, as they both had lost their mind to the depraved pleasure before them.

As Savita came down from her orgasmic high, she felt her body slump onto the couch. She could feel her chest heaving, and slowly opened her hazy eyes. Sumana had extricated her first from the young pussy, and was now lewdly licking her fingers.

Sumana smiled at her daughter, "Now, you taste what your mother's been craving, my love."

She moved up to Savi, who still appeared to be dazed after the powerful climax she had just had. Sumana wiped her sticky palm all over the youngster's face, and then bent over to give her a kiss on the lips, her tongue darting out and probing, tasting her daughter's jism and saliva.

As she pulled back, she whispered, "That's exactly where I want you. Stay put, sweetie..." But this sounded less like a request, it was more of an instruction, a command even.

Anyway, in her lusty haze, there was no scope for Savita to do anything else, apart from wait to see what her mother was planning next...

Sumana rose up, removing her bra & pantries sensuously, standing completely naked in front of her daughter.

Savita was completely entranced by her mother's beautiful body, her massive breasts and fleshy hip & buttocks creating a sexy silhouette, in the dim glow of the light. She watched her mother walk back towards her room, vaguely wondering what she had in mind.

She wasn't to ponder long.

Within minutes, her mother returned to the room, and Savita saw that she had a blindfold and a collection of dildos with her.

"You want to put on a show, my love? Well, get up & let me get you nice and ready..."

Savita rose from her supine position, her body trembling slightly with a mix of excitement and trepidation. As her mother blindfolded her, the world went dark, and she found herself guided towards a sofa, and made to kneel.

"You look so sexy, kneeling there like that. You have no idea how beautiful you are," Sumana said softly. Her hands traced down Savita's spine, the soft touch sending shivers up and down Savita's body. She could hear Sumana moving behind her, the soft footsteps on the cold floor below.

As Sumana approached her daughter, her hands slid around to Savita's chest, gently massaging her breasts. Sumana leaned down, her breath hot against her daughter's skin as her hands cupped the supple orbs of flesh, kneading and squeezing them. She rolled the young girl's nipples between her thumb and forefinger, teasing them into hard little peaks, savouring the sensation of the young flesh between her fingers.

"I'm going to fuck you now, young one. I'm going to make you scream. " Sumana said as her hands moved down Savita's stomach, and then onto her thighs, pushing them apart, her fingertips sliding down until she felt her daughter's pussy. That's when Savita felt the not so gentle prod of something cold & hard against her ass-cheek. Hey mind vaguely registered that it felt metallic and had some protrusions on its otherwise smooth cylindrical surface.

Savita gasped, feeling the head of the strap-on as Sumana slowly pushed it between her thigh gap, drawing a line between her asshole & clit. Her free hand moved down between her daughter's thighs, fingers finding their way to Savita's pussy. Sumana spread the girl's labia with her fingertips, even as she aligned her hips so as to continue rubbing the tip of the toy up and down, teasing Savita's clit as she spread her juices around.

"Fuck, you're so wet... What does that make you, Savita, hm?" Sumana cooed, even as she gently pushed the head inwards. The strap-on was slathered in lubrication, and Sumana had done an expert job in keeping Savi's cunt ready and wet...

"Mmm.. A slut.. A dirty slut... for you, mother..." came a muffled groan. Sumana could feel her own juices flowing as she listened to the words escaping her daughter's lips, and she couldn't help but smile. She loved the feeling of power, of dominance over her daughter as she slid the dildo up and down her slit again, lubricating it in her juices before positioning it at her entrance.

"What do you want me to do now, Savi?" she asked softly.

"FUCK ME... I want you to fuck me, please..." she whined. Sumana didn't need a second nod, and immediately thrust the tip of the dildo into Savita's pussy, eliciting a moan from her lips.

"That's it. Let it out... Tell me how good it feels." she coaxed. Savita let out a string of expletives and moans, and Sumana pushed further, watching from her behind as the massive toy disappeared inside her daughter. She had scored this piece from Pooja, the day after that wildest of orgies. It was custom-made, as wide as Tree Trunk Boy, and longer even than Anaconda Man... And she knew for fact that this slut of her daughter had fucked both those specimens that night.

That very thought suddenly triggered a burst of passionate rage in Sumana, and almost subconsciously, she found herself pushing Savita down and fully force-fucking her into the pillowy cushions of the sofa.

"Aiieeee.... Maaa! What...." Savi's muffled screams were barely heard by her mother.

The younger woman cried out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy, as the huge strap-on stretched her wide. The sounds of her ass-cheeks slapping against her mom's hips, coupled with the grunting, filled the room as Sumana pumped her daughter from behind, watching as she squirmed in pain beneath her.

Savita tried to get up, to brace herself against this harsh penetration, but Sumana put a hand on her back, keeping her down. "Don't try to run away from me now, you slut! You want this, you know you want this!"

Sumana slapped her daughter's right buttock hard with her palm, leaving a sharp red welt. She felt her own pussy get wetter as she looked at her handiwork. "You know you can't escape this... You're just as much of a slut as I your mother..."

"Ammmaaaa.. Oh, God!"

Sumana gripped Savita's hips tight and began pumping her faster, harder, driving the huge dildo deep inside her pussy with every stroke. She violently slapped her ass cheek again, this time making sure to leave the impression of her fingers, yielding another sharp wail from her daughter.

She reached around with her other hand and roughly grabbed one of Savita's breasts, squeezing and groping the flesh. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk for days."

"Aaaaah... Aaah...Owww.."

As she kept thrusting harder, Sumana began to feel her daughter's ass bounce on her pelvic bones as the walls of her tight cunt began to open up, slipper and wet, making it easier for her to push deeper into.

She began to fuck Savita at an insane pace, her hips bucking wildly as she slammed the toy inside her with abandon. Sumana's hand moved back down to her daughter's pussy and began to rub her clit furiously, as she recollected how this same young woman had whored herself out just like her mother and sister.

Sumana continued to plough into her daughter's love tunnel; and Savita could feel an orgasm building within her - even through the blinding pain of this assault. As the older woman thrust deeper and harder, Savita's body gave up - she began to cum loudly, screaming as her lower-body spasmed in painful pleasure.

"Aiiieeeee.. Aiiiyyyoooo, Ammmaa!"

Sumana watched as her daughter's juices gushed out of her cunt, soaking the sofa below. She grinned wickedly as she continued fucking her through the orgasm, only slowing down once she was satisfied that she'd drained every ounce of ecstasy from her young body.

Sumana withdrew the toy out of her spent daughter, who was still awkwardly positioned on her knees. "Well... look at all these juices that have dripped out of your little cunt..."

SMACK! Sumana landed another resounding thwack on Savi's butt, propelling the younger woman forward, as she fell over on her stomach, yelping in pain. Sumana followed her, kneeling down behind her daughter and slapping her ass a few more times.

"What do you have to say for yourself, haan? Look at you! Your own mother's fucked you into madness, and now you're lying there in a pool of your own cum!" Sumana said with a mixture of amusement and anger.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, ma! Please... Anything... but don't hit me!" Savita said with tears in her eyes. She was still blindfolded and unable to see the evil grin on Sumana's face as she lay prone on the couch.

"Oh, but that's the whole point, dear daughter. You can't see a thing. And now, it's time for the grand finale... The coup de grace!"

With that, Sumana knelt over Savita, and straddled her as she began rubbing her own soaking pussy against her daughter's red, swollen ass. The younger woman tried to pull away, but her mother grabbed her hair, holding her in place. Sumana began to rub harder, grinding her pussy against Savi's ass. She reached out next to her, grabbing one of the large double-headed dildos on the sofa, and then began rubbing it against her pussy.

She could feel Savita trembling beneath her as she positioned the toy between them. With one hand holding down the young woman, who by now had seemingly stopped trying to squirm away, she slowly began to insert one end of the ribbed, veiny log inside her own cunt.

She let out a moan as she felt the dildo penetrate her. It was cold, hard and felt incredibly thick and heavy within her, but it felt good, and she was looking forward to the sensations it would cause within her as she slid the other end into Savita's asshole, which was now well lubricated with her pussy juice & sweat.

Sumana slowly worked the large, thick object deeper into her daughter's tight rectum. Savi let out a groan as she realised what was happening. The huge, repulsive trunk of a dildo slid inside, stretching her asshole wider and wider with each inch of penetration.

As Sumana began to move it in and out, Savi felt the cold, hard, heavy toy rubbing against her walls, sending a tingle up her spine.

"Oh, you like that, don't you? You like the feeling of your mother's big dick in your tight ass. Tell me you like it. Say it! Say that you love it!" she said through gritted teeth as she pushed it further into her daughter's ass.

"Ammmmaaa.. Aieeeee! Maaa!" Savita cried out as she felt her ass being pried open by this monstrous dildo. The older woman kept pumping, slowly but steadily increasing the speed of her thrusts as she began to lose herself in the pleasure.

Savita could feel the dildo rubbing against her rectal walls with every thrust, sending sparks of electricity through her body. Her hips began to move in sync with Sumana, thrusting her ass upwards in tandem with her mother's movements, forcing the toy deeper inside her.

Sumana gripped Savi's ass-cheek in her left hand, keeping it in place, digging her fingernails into angry-red skin, even as she continued to thrust the double-dildo deeper inside. Her other hand, she used to plant a hard, stinging slap on the right ass-cheek, making her daughter squeal again in pain.

Sumana began to fuck her harder, driving the huge toy deeper into Savi, with each thrust. She felt the tight orifice stretch to accommodate the thickness, even as her own pussy clenched and tightened around her side of the toy, causing it to rub against her walls. She saw how her pounding was setting off rhythmic jiggles up Savi's bouncy ass, and for a brief moment, the vision of this same whore of a youngster being double-penetrated by Anaconda Man & Tree Trunk Boy came to Sumana's mind.

Savita's screams began to blend with her own moans, the room filling with the sounds of their shared pleasure. Sumana leaned down, putting her hands on either side of Savi's hips for support and began to fuck her daughter with renewed vigour, remembering how this little bitch had allowed herself to be sealed airtight. That same whore, her own eldest child, now lay prone as her mother fucked her every which way...

"Oohh... fuck! This is so good... Take this big, thick, fucking cock, you little slut! Take it all the way up your ass! Say you like it, you fucking bitch!"

"Ammm... Ammmmaaaa.. I like it, I like it! Give me more!" Savi responded in a half-sobbing moan, as she thrust her ass upwards, forcing the toy deeper inside. Sumana could feel her pussy dripping as she watched her daughter's ass being plundered, the dildo disappearing inside the tight, stretched orifice with every thrust.

As she felt her own climax approaching, she leaned over, and clutched Savi's hair. She pulled it back towards her forcefully, propping the younger woman's torso upwards, and whispered in her ear:

"You want to be my little whore? You want to be my little anal-slut? Then tell me... who owns this tight, sexy little ass? Who does your tight asshole belong to? Tell me!"

Savita gasped as Sumana bit down on her earlobe, the sensation sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. She moaned loudly, her eyes rolling back as Sumana pounded the toy harder and harder, the ribbed surface of the monster-cock rubbing against the sensitive inner walls of her ass.

"Tell me who owns you... you slut!" Sumana said through gritted teeth, planting another painful thwack on Savi's right butt-cheek and thigh.

"Aaaahhh... Aaaahhhhhh.... Aii..Y..y..y.you do...! It belongs to you... I'm your whore! I'm your anal-slut! I'm your dirty, little slut! Fuck my tight ass, Ma, I want you to fuck my tight, slutty ass! Please! Fuck my ass harder! Harder! Harder!" she screamed as Sumana picked up the pace, thrusting the dildo inside with renewed vigour and another violent smack on Savi's right thigh / hip.

She kept going, pounding Savi's tight hole harder and harder, and as her orgasm approached she gripped Savi's hair tighter. Her daughter moaned louder, her head & upper torso snapping back, as her ass quivered and shook with every thrust, pushing the huge dild oback into Sumana's pelvis. Sumana let out a loud groan, as she began to feel the first waves of pleasure begin to crash through her body. She kept thrusting, the rhythmic slapping of skin against skin echoing throughout the room.

She could feel the first tremors begin to ripple through Savita's body too, and she knew her daughter was close as well. Savita's screams reached a fever-pitch as Sumana continued to pound the dildo deeper into her ass through her approaching orgasm.

Her daughter's legs began to shake violently, as Sumana pivoted herself slightly trying to push the monster cock in deeper so, feeling it slide a further inch or so up the younger woman's rectum, stretching and filling her ass to its physical limit!

"Fucking hell, ohhh... Gawwwd! Ammmma!"

As Sumana continued to pound Savi's nether-hole with the monstrous toy, the tremors began to increase, and she felt her own orgasm but a second away. Savi's wailing went up another notch, as dildo finally found home base. Sumana let out a long, drawn-out groan, as she began to feel her pussy contracting around her half of the toy, the vibrations from the other half stimulating her further as her orgasm approached.

"Lawde ke... oh, fuuuuuckk, aiyeeee..."

Sumana groaned loudly as the first waves of ecstasy washed over her, the intensity of the pleasure causing her to lose focus and balance momentarily. Her body began to quiver and shake as her pussy contracted and tightened around the thick, hard shaft of the monster. She clutched Savita's leg for support, as her own body spasmed uncontrollably.

Savita felt the waves of her mother's orgasm travel through the thick cylindrical shaft, right into her own body, and her legs began to shake harder and faster as Sumana somehow kept pushing the thick, ribbed toy back into her butt-hole. Her own fingers found their way to her vulva, which was now no more than a sopping mess, a pot-pourri of her own juices and her mother's. She rubbed her clit with the palm of her hand as her mother pounded the monster-dildo in and out of her ass harder. Her fingers flew furiously over her own clitoris...

Sumana, on her part, was now an autopilot, and she kept pumping Savi's ass, right until the younger woman screamed as she came.

"FUUUUCK.....! YES, YES..."

The monster cock continued plunging in and out, the intense sensations causing her legs to shake uncontrollably, even as her body continued to twitch with aftershocks. Sumana thrust the huge dildo in all the way, with one last demonic thrust, riding out the remnants of her own climax.

She then pulled the double-ended monster out from their respective cavities, and as if in a trance, proceeded to lick her end of the toy clean with her tongue, as she lay supine on the sofa.

Her still-blindfolded daughter, on her part, remained in that awkward kneeling-slump, even as the room echoed the sounds of their heavy breathing.

"Fuuu..ck.." Sumana groaned audibly as she slowly propped herself on her elbows, and looked around. Savita still hadn't moved from her position on the sofa. The older woman felt a wave of satisfaction and accomplishment wash over her, even as the post-orgasmic bliss numbed her brain and limbs.

After a moment or so, Sumana managed to rise up further, and began to remove Savita's blindfold. As the younger woman adjusted to the light of the room, she looked around, as if taking in her surroundings. She turned toward Sumana, her gaze immediately focused on her mother's crotch area, which now had streaks with white jism, left behind by the dildo's ridged surface. The sticky fluids had now began to trickle down her mother's thighs, disappearing into the dark crevices that lay below.