Indian Mom's Mid-Life Crises Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbelievably, she felt a sense of arousal wash over her again, as she still reeled from the brutal double-dildo sodomy she had been subjected to. Her own anus, now loose & red, began to twitch involuntarily as the nerve-endings found some life again, sending tingles through her spine as the feeling of fullness began to slowly dissipate.

Sumana moved to the carpeted floor, her legs wide apart, lewdly beckoning her daughter by dangling her tongue out. She slowly guided Savita's face in, even as she used her fingers to part her cunt-flaps wide open, letting the younger woman take in her inner flesh.

Savita gasped as she saw how soaked and ravaged she had left her mother's pussy, the pink flesh underneath resembled glistening, sodden mess of lust and jism. Sumana rubbed the soft, sticky lips, spreading her own juices all over the curly pubes that canopied her love tunnel. She then moved her fingers down, stroking the small opening of her anus, spreading the sticky residue all around its entrance.

"Clean this mess that you made, Savi.... Eat out my cunt. Eat it, now!" she ordered. Savita slowly brought her mouth forward, as she began to tentatively lick at her mother's slit, the salty tang of the older woman's arousal on her tastebuds. As Savita slowly lapped up her mother's cunt-nectar, her tongue slowly moved lower, gently caressing the soft flesh around Sumana's asshole. Sumana let out a long moan as the wet tongue teased her asshole, her body shivering at the sensation. It reminded her of the luscious rimming her two daughters had given her that night in Goa, and as her mind wandered through those puerile thoughts, she knew that there was another climax just around the corner.

Sumana closed her eyes, relishing the sensations. She reached out and pulled her Savita's head closer, pushing her cunt harder against her mouth, trying to establish as much contact as she could. Her breathing quickened as she began to thrust her hips forward, now pushing her pussy against her daughter's waiting tongue as she approached her peak.

Savita moved her tongue back and forth, with long, alternating licks between Sumana's asshole and vagina.

"Aiyyooo, this is soo goood..." gasped Sumana.

Her eyes flew open as she suddenly felt Savita's tongue push its way into her cunt. She looked down and saw the young woman's eyes were tightly shut, as her focussed on finding a way further in, pushing deeper into Sumana's hot, sticky hole, through the thick layer of hair and the smell of musk.

She began to tongue-fuck her mother, pushing it in and out as deliberately as she could. The sensation of having her pussy invaded by her own daughter's cork-screwed tongue caused the older woman to lose control, as she began to thrust her hips up & forward.

Just as her body was settling into this beautiful rhythm, she was jolted upright as she fel a thumb finding its way into her rectum. As her daughter's lips slobbered away at her clit and labia, her tongue corkscrewed her vagina, and the digits of her hand penetrated her other hole.

"AAAARRGGHHH....YEEEESSSS, SAVITAAAAAAA!"

Sumana's eyes rolled back in her head as her body began to shake and quiver in pleasure. Her toes curled up as Savita continued to molest her cunt, the warm, wet tongue wiggling it's way in and out of her pussy-cavity. Her ass clenched tight around her daughter's invading fingers, as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave.

Her legs spasmed and shook with a pleasure that wracked her body, causing her to spurt hot, sticky fluid out of her pussy onto Savita's waiting face, who - on her part - continued to lap at her mother's wet cunt, licking and sucking up every bit of nectar she could find.

Sumana lay against the couch, as her climax slowly subsided, her pussy still tingling with aftershocks, her pencil-sharp nipples pointed straight up at the ceiling, adorning her heaving breasts. She took a deep breath, feeling her daughter's tongue leave her wet hole and trail it's way upwards. The young woman kissed the insides of her mother's thighs, gently lapping at the juices that had trickled down her legs. She then began to kiss Sumana's belly, her mouth moving up to her chest, and then finally her neck.

As the post orgasmic haze faded away, Sumana pulled Savita towards herself, and planted a kiss on her lips, her tongue sliding into her daughter's mouth.

Sumana broke the kiss, her eyes filled with a sense of lust and mischief, as she whispered with an evil glint: "What next, sweetie? What shall your mother make you do now?"