All Comments on 'Indian Mother-Daughter Love Ch. 03'

by Wellwisher100

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years ago
great job

Great job with a tricky subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome stuff!

The anal aspect of this mom-daughter tryst was very welcome! What a hot build and tease! I can't wait for more stories like this from Wellwisher! I especially liked the nipple to anus twist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

I'll be reading more of your wonderful, erotic, satisfying stories. Love to find out what happens with Belinda and her husband. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot lez read

What a turn on. Loved the use of "Indian/English" words like suckle and teat. Keep exploring mother/daughter in your writing. Well written story. Virtually zero mistakes added to my reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i liked this but...

...it could have been more 'Indian' in its language...the Kama Sutra has some appropriate imagery.....to mix it up a bit more. My Indian partner seldom says the C word, and yet creates amazingly erotic scenarios. Yes, Indian women are amazing in bed!!!

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 12 years ago
Hot

Extremely hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
SEQUEL REQUIRED

Sequell to the episode Between the heroine and Belinda with explicit details are requested. You have created excellent Imagery and you have a well Knitted Story. Please let us Have a sequell No 1 - Heroine and Belinda.

Sequell No 2-Belinda introduces her to other 'Friends' .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

The ass licking and fingering of slutty mommy made me gush. Love these characters, love this story. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous