Indian Muslim Wife and Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't massively long, longer than Riaz and it was thick, and very stiff, standing upright from a tuft of coarse hair, his balls hanging beneath. Saima was entranced. She licked her lips as she studied it, realising she was at exactly the right height to take it in her mouth. She reached out to touch it, wrapping her hand around it to squeeze gently at first, then harder once she was certain Abdul wasn't going to complain. He pulled off his kurta, throwing it to the floor then looked down at Saima.

'Mashallah,you've got such soft hands,' he said.

Saima tugged his cock a couple of times then bent forward, her mouth swallowing. Abdul moaned loudly, his head thrown back and eyes closed. Saima sucked him then tried to take him a bit deeper. It was hard because he was so thick. In the end she gave up. Instead, she released him and used her tongue to tease the whole length before sucking on the head. Abdul ran his hands through her hair, moaning lowly.

Although she was enjoying what they were doing and knew Abdul was too, Saima suspected that if he came while she was sucking him that would be the end of their games. She needed to see if she could move things along any further. There could really only be one thing he had been thinking about doing that would make her cum again.

'How were you intending to make me cum?' she asked, after her mouth slid off his cock, causing Abdul to give a quiet moan of disappointment.

'I think you know . . . do you want me to show you?' Abdul asked.

Saima nodded and Abdul sat down on the bed next to her. His hand reached out to cup one of her breasts, squeezing it.

'Are you sure?' he asked, his voice low and serious.

'Never more sure of anything in my life,' Saima told him with a smile. She had taken hold of his cock again, gently squeezing to ensure it stayed hard. Then she tugged it, pulling Abdul towards her as she lay back on the bed.

'Saima,' Abdul whispered her name as she guided him to where he needed to be, where she wanted him to be so very badly.

She gasped, and as she released him Abdul pushed, pressing inside her, the thick mass causing friction on her tight walls as he slid deeper. She wrapped her legs around his, moving her pelvis to meet him, enjoying the feeling of being filled.

'Gods, you're tight,' Abdul hissed.

He had pulled almost all the way out and was thrusting again, their bodies melding almost as one as they worked together. For the fourth time that day Saima could feel the dull ache at her core, stoked by their movements and by the sensation of Abdul's wonderful cock, that she still couldn't quite believe was inside her. But it wasn't as fierce as the previous times, and she already knew she was unlikely to cum this time.

She didn't care about that. Abdul was filling her and it felt amazing, his long deep thrusts so much better than anything she had ever experienced with Riaz who was the only other person she had ever had sex with. Saima was happy to go with the flow and wait for Abdul's eventual orgasm that could only be minutes away if the noises he was making were any sort of clue. She was making her own noises, she knew, unable to keep quiet about how good what they were doing felt, needing Abdul to know how much she appreciated his attention.

All the while the sensations were building, spreading slowly and agonisingly outwards, Abdul's thrusts intensifying as he grew ever closer, his breathing deeper and faster as he buried himself again and again. Saima clung to him, her own movements mirroring his, knowing that it would be over in seconds and she wasn't going to get there in time.

Abdul cried out loudly as he reached climax, still thrusting hard, almost driving her into the bed with the force. Saima cried out too, an automatic reaction, as Abdul slowed to a stop and she felt the moment slip away - so close but not quite close enough.

She lay there blinking away the tears that had sprung to her eyes unable to understand the strange mixture of emotions running through her at that moment. Saima had enjoyed what they had done, had experienced two exquisite orgasms and she had loved the feel of Abdul's cock inside her. But despite that, and even knowing that she should be considering herself lucky to have even had this opportunity in the first place, there was still a little part of her that was disappointed that she hadn't been able to cum when she needed it most.

'You didn't cum, did you?' Abdul's voice was soft but sounded a little anxious as he leant over Saima, studying her face.

She blinked again, then smiled up at him. 'Not quite. I was close but—'

'I came too quickly,' Abdul said ruefully.

Saima sat up and wrapped her arms around him to give him a hug. 'Not at all. You were wonderful - the whole thing was wonderful - but you'd already made me cum twice, a third time was always going to be tricky.'

'You should have said something. Maybe I could have held off for a bit longer,' Abdul said. He had slid his arms around Saima in return.

'It wouldn't have made any difference,' Saima admitted. 'I was close, but not that close. Maybe if you'd started out naked and there wasn't that gap in between.'

'You shouldn't have sucked my cock.'

'Oh no, I definitely needed that.' Saima was unequivocal. 'I almost didn't stop. I enjoyed doing it so much.'

'Well, I'm sorry I didn't manage to pay off my debt,' Abdul said.

Saima stared at him in astonishment. 'I came twice. You know I did.'

'But ultimately I failed,' Abdul insisted.

'I think I can forgive you. It was all wonderful. I've really enjoyed it.'

'Me too. Perhaps next time everyone's going to be out we could have another attempt,' Abdul suggested.

'You want to do it again?' Saima asked, sounding completely stunned at the idea.

Abdul chuckled. 'Why are you so surprised by that? As you said it was wonderful. But I didn't pay off my debt so I still owe you.'

'It might be ages before we get the chance,' she pointed out.

'It might. But I'm more than happy to wait if you are. I was thinking that I might have to try some different ways to make you cum.'

Saima felt a small thrill of excitement run through her at the thought of spending more time with Abdul and doing different things too - although she would have been more than happy to do the same thing again.

'I'm definitely up for a rematch - anytime you want.'

'And now I need to get back to work,' Abdul said releasing her from the embrace they were still in.

He climbed from the bed and started to get dressed. Saima watched him, making no effort to move herself.

'About that hole in the wall,' she said once he was fully dressed and ready to leave.

Abdul smiled. 'Don't worry, Saima, I'll get it filled in.'

Saima shook her head. 'I don't think we want to be too hasty, do we?'

Abdul assessed her for a moment, his grin widening. 'I'm happy to be guided by you. I don't want you distressed—'

'Oh, I'm not distressed,' Saima told him. 'Horny, yes, but not distressed.'

'Then I shall leave it for the time being. I don't think anyone else knows it's there.'

'I shall remember that if he comes to stay,' she murmured.

Abdul was suddenly awkward. 'I'm sorry, Saima, but I really do need to go.'

'Of course you do. Work awaits. Hopefully, the day won't be so dull now,' Saima suggested with a smile.

'As far from dull as it could possibly get, I would say. I'll see you tonight.'

Abdul raised his hand in farewell and left the room, looking back once before he went. Saima watched him go then climbed off the bed, straightened the bedclothes, and made her way back to her room.

Maybe Abdul hadn't felt he had repaid the debt but she was pretty happy. Not only had she had the first orgasm ever, she finally knew what oral sex felt like and it was amazing. Better still, she was going to get to do it again, and that was worth waiting for . . . however long she had to wait.

12