Indian Sex Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Indian lesbian Black Magic takeover.
8.6k words
4.12
12k
7
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mallika Sharma answered the door expecting another Indian customer. Her reputation as the best Indian Tantrik Black Magic Woman in Melbourne, Australia meant she had a steady stream of Indian students and older Indians who had obtained their permanent residency seeking love, beauty, wealth, happiness, revenge or whatever. She was 43 years old and 5 ft 4 tall. large breasted, big-bellied and thick waisted and hipped at 38 35 43. Her lighter skin and face with its prominent jawline immediately identified her as a Northern Indian. Unusually for an Indian, her thick strong black hair was cut in a short severe style.

But there was no customer. Instead, 4 middle-aged Indians accompanied by a younger Indian woman rushed through the door grabbing her and forcing her onto the floor of the waiting room, which was, in fact, her lounge room. I followed behind them once I established there was no minder lurking in the room to protect the Baba, Mallika Sharma. Saanvi, the 52-year-old CEO hopeful of the Indian sex club I had started and mother of the captain of the Indian students I coached in cricket and, had insisted on me accompanying them as it would be something I had never witnessed before.

Before I entered or the Indian baba or witch doctor could recover a ripping sound told me that her choli (blouse) and bra were being cut and pulled from her, to be followed by the loose-fitting skirt of her chaniya choli then her panties, until she was lying nude, before them.

"Ahh Oh Oh Nooooooooooo, robbery, police," Mallika screamed as one of them gripped her hair and dragged her to her knees.

"Let's see how the cunt sucks pussy. You others hold her and watch," said one of the eldest. The Tantrik knew it wasn't just a robbery.

As the Baba was held by two of the middle-aged Indian women the speaker shed her salwar kameez with one hand, revealing large muscular thighs with a very hairy prominent mound, huge, thick cunt lips and a floppy arse. The 5 ft 1inch, thick-bodied, long-haired 34c 33 38, 45-year-old woman sat down on the couch, opened her legs, and dragged Mallika by the hair, pulling her face into her crotch.

"Lick bitch," she commanded, jerking her hips into Mallika's face. I thought was going to throw up as the strong odour of the woman's sex hit her, but she refused, closing her eyes and pressing her lips together as she tried to pull her head away.

"Come on, Do it," yelled the Indian slapping the back of Mallika's head and plastering her slit against her face. The woman screamed as the Tantrik continued to refuse to lick her. "You think you're too good to eat Hara Jopra. You asked for it, bitch. Girls give me a hand."

Without a word her two cousins, Jaya 35 and Neha 37, younger mirror images of their older cousin lifted her onto the couch, dropping her onto her back with her head hanging over one of the arms. She found herself staring up at Hara sliding her hand along her legs until it reached her slit. Her fingers were at least 5 inches long and were very thin; to me always a good indicator of strong sexual desires. Screams were ripped from her throat and blackness clouded Mallika's vision as Hara ripped out a handful of her tangled pubic hair, causing her body to arch upwards in agony. Her head was held firmly in the grip of her two cousins as a dildo was shoved into her mouth.

She began thrashing about in terror as the 18-year-old Vanya, still dressed in her minuscule, blue checked school uniform drove her hips forward, forcing the 8-inch dildo strap-on down her throat, blocking her air passage. I was sure this was not on the curriculum of the exclusive Catholic school Sacre Couer she attended. Then the two cousins held her down, biting at her nipples and squeezing her tits as their older relative played with the Baba's cunt, exploring it with her long fingers. The scent of Vanya's cunt as she relentlessly mouth fucked her with the strap on was flooding Mallika's senses and her whole body was trembling from the double assault on her sex. She was draped over the couch bucking and thrashing as Vanya ground her hips into her face and the dildo down her throat.

Muffled screams came through the dildo whenever the older woman at her slit or her two cousins at her tits decided she needed a little tenderizing, smiling as they enjoyed their pinching, squeezing and biting. Hara knelt between the Tantrik's open legs, one hand at her cunt fingering herself, the other using the cunt spread open before her.

The lack of oxygen was making her dizzy. Her mind was floating outside her body as the dildo continued to pound in and out of her throat, fucking her like a man would, until Vanya's female cum covered her face, eyes and hair, before dripping on to her tits. She tried to scream, but her body, held down by the others, just shook with no sound escaping past the dildo. Vanya's cunt attached to her mouth by the dong exploring her throat was cutting off her air, denying her the oxygen she needed. Just as she felt consciousness begin to slip away, the dildo was pulled from her throat, and air rushed back into her lungs, as she managed deep sobbing gulps.

Her whole body was drenched and faint nausea filled her. She felt weak and didn't, couldn't, resist as she was dragged by her hair to her feet; the pain now a constant dull throbbing in her head. She didn't register as the strap-on used by Vanya was handed to one of the cousins, Neha, who slipped it on.

Warm lips met hers, and she was surprised by the passion in them, and she felt her body lifted from the sofa and Neha slip behind her to hold her in standing position. Neha's arms encircled her and gripped her tits. She felt the strap-on enter her arse; not gently and tenderly, but forcefully and brutally. Hara was in front of her helping hold her upright and French kissing and nuzzling her neck while her hands aroused her tits and nipples. Shivers of weakness slid through the Baba's body from this and the hands that ran over her, exploring and caressing her.

While this was going on Saanvi had been chanting a Mantra which I later found was called the Kamdev mantra and was to do with sexual power. As Mallika recognised the chant horror surged through Mallika. It was more than a robbery or lesbian rape. Saanvi had stripped to be completely nude and her body was covered with symbols painted on with owl blood. There were swastikas, various seeing one eyes, the Sanskrit symbol for Rati, the goddess of lust and carnality and others I did not know. On closer observation, I saw the swastikas were reversed, obviously to take the Indian meaning of good fortune and transpose it. The 52-year-olds tiny 54-kilo body was a mass of painted symbols and the nipples of her 32A tits were as hard and straight as metal bolts. She was playing with her pussy as she chanted and her fingers were soaked. She was grunting rhythmically between verses of the mantra and shaking as orgasms surged through her. And on first meeting her I had thought she was frigid. How wrong can you be?

Above her wet pussy with its clit busting from its hood was her shaven identity within the Subcontinent Railway Sex Club: a simple mandala sculptured in her wiry black pussy hair. My plan of having each of the 14 founding members of my club shave their pussy hair into a distinctive shape just like the knights of old heraldry had on their shields bore fruit. It gave each of them an identity to be proud of, fight for, defend and cherish. And it didn't hurt that each of them thought I had told only them this was the emblem I had selected personally, and the others would have to come up with their inferior mark of honour.

The idea had come to me when I first saw, compared to the Vietnamese that I knew, the full bushes of the Indian women and especially Priya's massive thick, tangled 6 inch long 2-inch wide landing strip. It was a short step to have her change it into the shape of a number one. Then I chose. Vanya, despite being the youngest at 18 and slim, had an immense bush and hers had been shaven bristle length into a 5 inch long 4-inch wide diamond with an uncut mohawk strip running down its middle. Ruth, my project to turn into the ultimate slut, had 3 lightning bolts each pointing to and reaching her clit hood. The overweight Navya was shaven except for a small postage stamp an inch above her slit which drew even more attention to her huge permanently exposed clit, while Anuska had 4 radiating lines from a horizontal strip above the top of her slit. No two women's were the same.

Of the others: Anvi, the 26-year-old prostitute proudly wore a porn star triangle, the 30-year-old Kira 4 horizontal lines, each becoming longer the further from her slit, Anika the slim 20 year old shop assistant featured a thin pencil strip, crossed at the top like a sword hilt, Tanvi the elegant 46 year old businesswoman a capital letter T, Dhriti, a teardrop while Ira had a 5 inch X. The good looking 18 year old Pari sported a cocktail glass, while Sai, the 46-year-old from Madurai, whose long oiled hair reached to her knees and was matched in quality in her pubes had a five 1 inch wide 6 inch long vertical strips in a zigzag pattern with long African style braids hanging from the thick mat of each strip. But all were proud of their design which I had assured them showed that they were the best.

Vanya lit thick black candles that were placed inside three human skulls and with the blinds down and curtains closed the only light was the eery flickering that escaped from the eyes and mouth of the skulls. She moved to Saanvi and began eating the chanting 52 year old nude, painted Indian her as she stood legs astride, still chanting.

Saanvi smiled and Mallika's eyes rolled and a muffled groans and grunts escaped her throat as she felt Neha fuck her arse. Tears filled her eyes even as chills of pleasure shot down her spine as Hara's' tongue clashed with hers, her lips warm and tingling. She moaned and wailed as she felt her arse stretch painfully, shooting a strange thrill of pleasure through her body as the fake cock propelled by Neha slid up into her bowels, raising her on her toes, her calves straining to lift her body away from the intrusion.

The lips moved away from hers as Jaya replaced her cousin Hara in front of her. Mallika was aware of the fullness inside her arse, her breath coming in short gasps as her eyes locked on the sharp brown eyes of the woman facing her. Her eyes widened and she looked down, seeing the 9-inch invader mounted on Jaya pressed lightly against her labia. She moaned, "No," before Hara's hands gripped her inner thighs, lifting and spreading her wide apart. The hands holding her legs apart released and she dropped down onto the monster dildo.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she howled as she was split in two, the howl cut short as the dildo jarred against her womb, sending a shock up her spine. The pain was overwhelming, dragging screams from a throat she had thought screamed raw. Lips covered hers again, this time insistent, forceful, biting. Her body was jerked back and forth like a rag doll as the two sisters fucked her relentlessly, in and out, in and out, each thrust into her cunt or arse jarring her entire body with its force. She was incapable of resisting, and no longer being held up.

Only the two dildos kept her from sliding to the floor between her two rapists.

Animalistic grunts came from deep in her chest in rhythm to her fucking. She could feel her rapists gasp and grunt and pant as they came, not stopping even then, enjoying the way they double impaled her body, the way it jerked and spasmed uncontrollably in their grip. Again and again, they drove into her until her head was spinning, the sweat covering their bodies, each of her rapist's arousal rising as orgasms rippled through their bodies. They didn't stop even when they came, enjoying the way they had speared her body, the way it jerked and spasmed uncontrollably in their grip.

The pain had receded to a background scream, leaving her impaled and stretched beyond imagination. Hara's lips and teeth at her neck and lips and face sent shivers through her body, and each thump of the dildo against her womb sent sparks of sexual stimulation screaming to her mind. She didn't realize she was cumming until she heard her voice howling and moaning as wave after wave of almost unbearable pleasure rocked through her body, and still, they wouldn't stop, feral grins twisting their faces as they drove her higher and higher into orgasm.

They lowered her to the sofa with Neha, her dildo still in Mallika's arse underneath and Jaya on top. The eldest cousin, Hara, squatted over her face and lowered her gash onto Mallika's face and worked her slit up and down. Her commands and her tit raking of Mallika soon had the Baba using her tongue on her as the two cousins fucked her arse and cunt with their strapons. Above her continual moaning and the grunts of the three cousins as they came was Saanvi's chanting and her shrieks as Vanya ate and fingered her to orgasms.

Sparks started to cloud the Tantrik's vision, and she felt warm fluid gushing down her thighs. Her body was beyond her control, a spasming mass of muscle and sinew bucking uncontrollably on the end on the two fake, fat cocks, drowning her mind in pleasure as she pleasured the moaning Hara's slit with her tongue. Her eyes were open but she couldn't see anything as she rocketed in ecstasy, her legs flopping once, another gush flooding from her cunt before she went limp. The women fucked her a few more times before finishing their orgasms, dropping her like a limp doll to lay in her cum while they staggered from the couch.

The two sisters, their cousin and Vanya lifted her and laid her on her back on the dining table. Past feeling pain, she just lay there as the four of them quickly used the straps they had bought with them to secure both her wrists at her sides and her ankles wide apart to the table legs. Other straps held her thighs apart and one that crossed her belly kept her from moving at all.

Saanvi approached. Up to now she had been only chanted her mantra and cum as her semi adopted daughter Vanya ate her, but she now used a vibrator in her hand on Mallika. The state of arousal Mallika was in at that point forced her over the edge as soon as the vibrator touched her clit. The room filled with her moans, interspersed with groans of pain as her body writhed with each contraction of her tight pussy.

"I think you know what's coming up next. But first, I need to make sure that this stays where it should," Saanvi gloated as she clicked off the vibrator and placed it aside. She grabbed a length of rubber tyre inner tubing, wrapped it several times around Mallika's protruding belly, and then knotted it at the small of her back. She took the end and added a large knot in the middle and then let it hang loose. Then she took the vibrator again and moved back to teasing her whimpering captive, running the buzzing tip slowly over and around her clit, before attaching it to the straps so it was inside Mallika with the tickler on its shaft working on her raw clit.

"I'm Saanvi Palod and I know your powers as a Black Magic Woman come from your sexual energy. I know because mine does too. I'm doing this to increase my sexual powers by taking yours and show the Indian community here who is the most powerful Black Magic Woman and. I've been here 18 months looking after my son Angard and today will destroy you and establish my reputation here in Melbourne very quickly."

She gestured vaguely around the room as she listened to her prerecorded chanting. The flickering candlelight from the skulls illuminated the painted symbols on her nude body and the two pairs of bodies on the floor locked in 69. "You of all people know our magic comes first from the surroundings and preparation and sexually charged atmosphere. You can see that exists.

She paused deliberately. "And of course the two necessities: sex and pain. You are going to have both in excess and I am going to enjoy fucking you till you've been drained, worn out and emptied and have no sex power left because I have taken it, and then perform a ceremony that will leave you broken, destroyed and lower than an animal and totally in my power."

The Baba shuddered in fear. She knew she was to be part of a black magic ritual. A centrepiece and unwilling participant in Saanvi's ritual.

Saanvi gestured to Hara and her cousins. "These are my chelas, my assistants, and they are here to help with the ritual by increasing the sexual energy necessary for the process: the Jaadu Tona." Her hand moved to Vanya and she continued, "And this is my daughter who I will take from her biological mother after I defeat that woman in a sexfight and then together we will rape her. She is nearly as horny as me."

Only I noticed the annoyance that crossed Vanya's face at being described as "nearly as horny as me."

She lowered the volume of the recorded mantra and to its background accompaniment, the three Indian cousins began chanting a puja or prayer which by now even I realised was not for bringing happiness to Mallika. Vanya again started eating Saanvi as she picked up and used the vibrator on the bound Tantrik. Mallika's body reacted once more to the pleasure it gave and she was racked with spasms so hard her juices now streamed down her thighs.

Saanvi with Saanvi attending to her clit worked the head of the vibrator between Mallika's legs and against her pussy lips and moved to take her left breast into her mouth. She began to suck her hard nipple between her teeth, traced it with her tongue, and then flicked the tip back and forth. Mallika's body reacted instinctively by grinding into the vibrator and riding it hard.

"ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" she screamed and bucked, as Saanvi's bite drew blood causing to the restraints dig deeply into her wrists. Her arched back pulled her weight against the straps, sending pain through her body. The pain combined with the swift hard strokes of the vibrator made her cum over and over and over until she felt she couldn't take anymore.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH OOOOOH GOOOODDD," Mallika moaned as her body shuddered uncontrollably. As her body shook against Saanvi, she tossed her head back and squealed her anguish. Screams of pleasure were now indiscernible from cries of pain as Mallika's plump breasts shook against Saanvi's face. Saanvi pressed the vibrator all the way home in Mallika, driving it deep within her writhing and helpless body. She turned the vibrator to full and reached between her legs and brought forward the tubing, bringing it up and then knotting it at the tube around her waist. The knot she tied now nuzzled against her clit, the rubber vibrating against it. Saanvi stepped back to watch her reactions, knowing there would be no respite for the Baba.

Mallika shrieked as the vibrator buzzed deep inside her, filling her, the rubber tubing grating against her clit, rubbing it with continuous intensity. The rubber against Mallika's clit provided a painful pleasure as her pussy tightened then released around the vibrator. Squeezing it tightly, her lips inflamed, her pussy soaked, her body shaking as she climaxed, covering the vibrator in her slick juices.

As Mallika rocked in her bindings and was lost in her orgasms, Vanya removed the ropes at her ankles. Mallika continued to shake and shiver, and Hara gave her a brief dose of sweet ether vapours, then untied her wrists and turned her around. She swiftly rebound her wrists again behind her back. Then Saanvi took the end of the tubing after knotting it off and attached it to the rope that bisected her crotch so that her hand movements would move the vibrator within her as well as the knot at her clit. Stunned and unaware of anything but the pleasure in her pussy, Mallika's stretched arms pulled against the rope as her body shuddered without respite from the torment.