Indian Sex Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terror consumed the exhausted now semi deranged mind of Mallika as Saanvi bent over her, removed the lid of the antique box she held and slowly removed a 2-foot long carved ivory snake dong. Nothing terrified her as much as snakes and to her distorted mind here was one just two feet from her face.

Saanvi stroked the antique aged, yellowing, ivory dido; her fingers tracing the exquisite carved scales, the realistic head and beady eyes, the forked tongue. "It's from Murshidabad, originally from the Maharaja of Darbhanga's collection and infused with magic over the centuries."

My mind was thinking about what I could get for selling the antique, not its so-called magical properties. Saanvi moved towards Mallika's feet. Lifting her head, Mallika could see her reach towards Mallika's open snatch and open her outer lips reach into the inner tunnel. Saanvi slid the carved ivory dong down Mallika's belly towards the open lips of her vulva.

"Nooooooooooooooooo," screamed Mallika as she felt the carved reptile, now out of her view touching her cunt entrance. Some part of her mind registered that the strong hands of Saanvi's assistants gripping her ankles, keeping her legs steady and opening her slit, tighten their hold. She could not move.

Mallika shrank from the first feel of the ivory dong as Saanvi placed its carved head against her gash. Painful chills ran through her cunt and her belly and she wished she could scream. Again and again, Saanvi pushed the head into her twat, only to withdraw it. Mallika did scream when she felt the head of carved ivory snake and the body behind it in her pussy. Strange, unbelievable sensations danced through her cunt and her head came up as high as she could lift it to see Saanvi finally insert the ivory fully into her cunt, which seemed to spasm in revulsion.

Saanvi rotated her wrist, twisting it from side to side. Inside her cunt, the movements of the dong sent ripplings of maddening unbearable sensations echoing again and again through her shuddering snatch. The pressure of Hara and the other two gripping her ankles and body eased as they allowed her legs to stretch forward and close together, sealing the entrance to her snatch, with the carved ivory snake inside.

For minutes at a time, the dong was motionless and she thought that perhaps it was over. She had no real feeling of it stuffed inside her. Then Saanvi would use her hand and the ivory dildo would be pushed in and out or twist in her cuntal tube.

"Aaaagghhh, good God!" Mallika wept, her pussy muscles working involuntarily. An unnerving heat flashed through her. The feelings the carved inanimate reptile aroused caused the Indian woman to grit her teeth against the retching of her body, a prelude to orgasming. Suddenly a tempestuous climax crashed through her and her arse began bouncing wildly on the table, very much as if she were fucking the ivory carving. It was far more than the feeling gained from a man's cock. The continuing ripples of her orgasm weakened Mallika and she half swooned.

Hara and her cousins undid the ropes binding Mallika's wrists and she was flopped over onto her belly, her hands secured again behind her. She looked back apprehensively over her shoulder as Vanya and Hara scooped their hands carefully under her belly and lifted her off the table onto a coffee table and set her down kneeling on all fours. Mallika waited, her arse in the air. She looked down, staring unseeing at the floor as the thick buns of her butt were pried wide, opening her anus until the warm, moist inner pinkness showed. Her back bowed up and down at the harsh touch of the head of Saanvi's black 12-inch monster. How she wished she could faint, or die.

She squealed in a mixture of pain and enthrallment as the pear-shaped head of the cock snuck into her arsehole. The ivory dong inside her cunt churned as if pursued and as she hunched the cock pushed farther into her rectum. Her bowels rolled hotly from the steady, firm penetration. A convulsive sob racked the bunched up body of the Indian woman as her butt hole accepted the slowly plundering prick.

"The snake is the symbol of man's virility and I am taking this away from you now. You will never want sex with a man again because you have had the snake," gloated Saanvi as she arse fucked the kneeling, crying, wailing Indian woman. Finally satisfied, she finished, withdrew and then removed the carved realistic ivory snake dong. It had done its job.

"With the juice withering your sex, and the snakes finishing your need for men, now you will submit to me permanently. It s time for Vashikaran and no totka in the world will reverse it. Being a witch doctor you must know if a woman swallows another woman at ragtime they are under their control. It's my ragtime now. Even at my age, my sex magic keeps my monthly date and I can control its coming to the minute."

Spreading open her pussy lips apart, she lowered her hips so her cunt covered Mallika's face and pressed herself against her to make a seal. "Taste it," she commanded.

Despite all she had endured Mallika struggled with all her remaining strength because like all women from the country villages and provinces far away from the big cities she fully believed that swallowing the red juices would bond her to that woman. As the others held her Hara seized her clit which was exposed and resting on the thick body of the snake in her teeth and bit. The pain was too much. She gripped the string of the tampon that Saanvi had inserted in herself as she used the ivory dong on Mallika between her teeth, pulling it taut. Saanvi slowly raised her hips causing it to gradually emerge from her twat. Finally, it popped out. Taking the string from her mouth, Saanvi held it up, and Mallika stared at the tampon as it dangled in the air. It was short, only about an inch and a half long, and all but the part closest to the string was stained a dark red.

She placed it in Mallika's mouth who was forced to suck the excess liquid, tasting its metallic, feminine taste, When she bit down on the tampon, she was surprised. Since she had never done this before, she had no idea just how absorbent the material was, so wasn't prepared for the sudden burst of clotted blood in her mouth. The sharp taste and acrid smell were still on her tongue when Saanvi withdrew the tampon from her victim's mouth and wrote her initials "SP" on Mallika's forehead with the bloody tampon.

Despite what she had endured that day and that she fully believed would happen to her it was a minor thing compared to swallowing the Indian woman's monthly curse and believing she would be owned by her. Saanvi swung her leg over her torso, then shuffled forward again until her thighs were framing Mallika's head. She had timed it well and was at her heaviest, and soon her thighs were a red mass which she lowered further. Just before planting her pussy on Mallika's mouth, she looked down and gloated. Mallika was forced to poke her tongue in her bloody box.

At first, Saanvi just gyrated her hips, rubbing her cunt lips all over her mouth, smearing it with her sticky discharge. Then, as she got more and more excited, she started bucking her hips, her slippery gash sliding back and forth over Mallika's lips and chin, covering them with pussy juice and blood. Her mouth was still slightly ajar as she did this, with just the tip of her tongue sticking out, and she could feel her extraordinary enlarged clit continually bumping against the end of her nose.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" she yelled. "Take it! Take it! Suck it up bitch"

Soon she was humping Mallika's head so hard that there was a chance she might break her nose. Suddenly she jerked sharply, as if an electric shock had passed through her, and pressed her pussy tightly over the Indian woman's open mouth.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" Saanvi cried, and her whole body began to shake, while her pussy spasmed and a brackish fluid jetted into Mallika's throat who swallowed it and was forced to worm her tongue as far up inside her cunt as she could, swallowing the strange combination of pre-orgasm juice, period blood, and cum. Afterwards, Saanvi just continued to sit on her face. Seconds later, Mallika felt Saanvi's vaginal muscles flexing and, right away, a warm stream began to pour into my mouth, completing the full range of bodily fluids available to her from the Indian woman's pussy. She found herself sucking little clumps of coagulated blood out of her snatch as if she was eating the aftermath of a miscarriage instead of just a normal period.

The front doorbell rang and a 20-year-old Indian student entered expecting a quiet waiting room, then stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes took in the scene in the room. Turning to face the young man Saanvi said, "A competition to see the best has meant there is a business take over. I will be happy to assist you tomorrow."

She dismounted from Mallika and placed a mirror before her face for Mallika to see herself. Her face was like a lioness at a kill, covered with blood, her hair matted, but the initials on her forehead were still visible.

Turning back to the wide eyed student she stated, "She no longer has the power. I do. Spread the word."