Indian Sex Club Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better than your sluts," she whispered. Ruth returned and she led us upstairs.

Quickly she took off her skirt to proudly show she wore only a garter belt of lace holding up her stockings. Her thick pussy hair was shaved into a thin V and was very moist with juice sticking to her inner thighs. She slid the rest of her blouse off her shoulders, leaving her naked except her garter belt and thigh-high nylons and high heels. Facing Ruth she thrust her tits forward challenging the older woman to respond.

"Turn around and bend over my desk," she instructed.

Ruth did and Arti stood, bent over pushing her pussy into Ruth's arse as she bent over her back, rubbing her tits into Ruth's back as she softly moved her hair to the left side of her face and gently kissed her neck and brought the kisses down her back before kissing Ruth's arse. She slid her knees between Ruth's and then pushed her knees apart and as her fingers gently ran circles from the back of her knees up her thighs, down to her knees, up the inside of her thighs. Again she kissed her butt cheeks and licked the crevice where the Anglo Indian's legs met her arse. She kept kissing her butt cheeks and ran her tongue down her crack to her arsehole and flicked it with her wet tongue.

"Ooooooooooooooh!" Ruth shuddered. She was getting more and more aroused by the minute as Arti flattened her tongue against her pussy lips and licked upward to her arsehole. Ruth moaned again as Arti kissed her arsehole and then pointed her tongue to push into her arse.

Ruth groaned as the Indian pushed her tongue into her arse, withdrew it and licked from her pussy lips to her arsehole. Her hands kept holding the back of her legs as she licked her pussy lips, pushing her tongue up just a little into her cunt before returning to her arsehole. Ruth was panting and I could see her arsehole twitch as Arti forced her tongue in. She continued to expertly eat Ruth until, as she was licking up her lips to her hole for the umpteenth time, Ruth began spasming and pushing her arse against Arti's face.

"Ahhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I'm cuming, I'm cummmmmmming!," squealed Ruth.

The owner pushed her tongue further up Ruth's arse whose body quaked and spasmed. It had taken 12 minutes 5 seconds and it was Arti's turn to bend over and grip the desk.

Ruth smeared and rubbed her cum against Arti's pussy lips, and soon it was mingling with the juice there. Ruth pushed two fingers into the outer wall of the Indian's pussy and went to work. The owner reared her head back and her long hair flailed from side to side. Soon her body was shaking as Ruth worked on her exposed cunt, her larger tits swaying from side to side. Her moans turned to screams as she gripped the desk so tightly her knuckles turned white. Finally, it came. A huge shudder and prolonged high pitched stream announced her orgasm, but the timer showed 14 minutes 10 secs. A clear win. Quickly she turned to face Ruth. Ah-ha, a victory piss I thought, but I was wrong, Arti was a squirter and she covered Ruth's face with the rest of her cum watching it bounce from her face.

"That's 2000 dollars and a lesson for you," she gloated.

"Double or nothing," I pleaded. Not being able to pay this gave me a small chance but more importantly time to plan how to do a runner leaving Ruth there.

"$6000 and then I fuck you in front of her. First to 3 consecutive victories and we start with me ahead one-nil. Take it or leave it."

I was dealing with someone who had haggled to live in Kamathipura.

"Lie back on my desk and spread your legs," the owner demanded.

Ruth did and I had a full view of her defeated pussy. It was smooth and still throbbing, the 3 lightning bolts in her pubic hair newly trimmed from that morning and those incredibly long inner and outer lips were all wet and gleaming from her earlier orgasm.

The restaurant owner leaned in and hissed, "I'm licking this pussy until you come so many times you've lost."

She quickly ran her tongue up one side of Ruth's cunt and down the other-completely avoiding her clit but then slid her tongue up and down the full length of her slit that was so now completely wet. I could see the cream from Ruth's pussy sliding down her crack into the office chair as the Indian ex brothel worker licked the flowing juices from her cunt.

Soon she was writhing on the desk, Arti's tongue pushed so far up her cunt that she was kneeling on the edge of the desk grabbing Ruth's hair to pull her pussy into her face. She rammed her tongue as far as it would reach and with her cheeks wet from her juice, pulled her tongue out and sucked on Ruth's clit. In and out of her mouth the clit was sucked until after 8 minutes Ruth gave a series of animalistic grunts and came hard.

The owner raised her legs in the air and spread them wide as she pushed her V shaven pussy eagerly into Ruth's face. 9 minutes later Ruth felt the Indian spasm against her mouth as she came, bucking against Ruth's face as she sucked every part of her pussy and pushed her tongue into Arti's cunt as far as it would go. But it was 60 seconds too late and meant Arti led 2 zip. If she won the next I would have to pay the 4000 (which I did not have) and be fucked in front of Ruth (which didn't sound do bad). And she slid off her desk she placed herself between my knees and as she gently pushed my legs over the arms of my office chair she rubbed her breasts up against my face, then crawled up to kiss me on the lips, and push her tongue softly into my mouth.

"I love fucking a man in front of his woman. In 10 minutes you get the best dish in the restaurant and then you'll see the bitch get fucked and receive a cum shower," Arti breathed into my ear as her hand played with my cock.

She took Ruth in the Filipina control position and the Indian restaurant owner enjoyed licking pussy as much as she liked having her pussy licked. She experimented running her tongue lightly over Ruth's pussy lips before pushing her tongue up her cunt and thrusting it in and out like a penis before refocusing her licking on her clit. I looked at Ruth, naked on her back, her legs draped over the sitting owner's shoulders, her slit stretched open at Arti's mouth, her body responding to every stroke of her tongue. It was hopeless. There was no hope. I watched her orgasm start to begin, then build, as Ruth's body shook as she beat the floor with her hands trying to stave off the inevitable. Her cunt spasmed into Arti's face who lapped up all of Ruth's juices as an out of control Ruth continued to thrust her pussy toward her lips. It had taken 5 minute 40seconds.

Ruth also took the confident Arti in Filipina control style and went to work frantically knowing another defeat meant three in a row and total defeat. Her tongue worked like a machine gun and she fingered and rubbed Arti's clit with her fingers while she tongue-fucked her. At 5 minutes Arti was thrashing around oozing love juice all over Ruth's face as he fought to last another 40 secs. Ruth reached up and lifted Arti's pelvis and fingered her arse as she continued to eat her and finger her clit. It took 20 secs till she exploded giving Ruth victory and another life and leaving Arti screaming in frustration.

They continued alternating and receiving but it was obvious Arti was in control and during the next 3 hours seven times she was ahead 2 zip but couldn't get the 3rd for victory. Both women were exhausted as Ruth wearily let Arti take her for the 27th time. She wrapped her trembling legs around Arti's cum caked face. The 40-year-old Indian restaurant owner shook her matted hair from her eyes and opened her aching jaws to tongue the older Anglo Indian. It only took 3 minutes 15 sec before the whimpering Ruth shook and shuddered and orgasmed, her cum dribbling onto the still erect nipples of the big titted restaurant owner.

Almost without a rest she had to work on the cream-laden slit of the younger Indian but surprise upon surprise within 2 minutes Arti's screams filled the room as she came, followed by another victory in the next bout where the time was 3 minutes 10 seconds to 1 minute 25 seconds. Ruth was on a roll 2 up and for the first time, another unanswered cum would give her victory.

A now worried Arti went to work in a frenzy ignoring her aches and tiredness. Her chin and cheeks became stained with Ruth's juices as she sucked and licked with one minded purpose. But Ruth resisted the onslaught, even though she clenched her fists so tight her fingernails drew blood. Arti drained by the 4 hour plus sexfight slowed her assault and Ruth lasted 4 minutes 50 before her entire body twitched and she came.

Ruth could feel Arti's clitoris growing immediately her tongue traced along it. The Indan's cunt was now so wet, that Ruth had to use her hands to open her cunt flaps so that she could continue to ravage the super responsive nubbin. Arti's usually deep voice was now replaced by a series of high-pitched pre-orgasmic wails and her breaths came in quick gasps. As Arti's cum juice ran into the long silky straight black pubes of her V-shaped bush, Ruth took the fine hairs into her mouth and sucked them dry of the honey-nectar. The slippery lips tasted fragrant as he sucked them each into her mouth, but the clit of the Restaurant owner was her prize. Arti was like a marathon runner who had hit the wall. She couldn't move her limbs or resist as Ruth ate her and was lying limply moaning in her bliss and the movements of her hips were pushing the boiling snatch hard into Ruth's face.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeees" Ruth cried as she felt the oncoming climax shake Arti's cunt.

She pulled her mouth from Arti's sopping cunt flaps and a thick trail of saliva and clit cream hung from the inner pinkness of the hers fuck hole to the cum splattered cheeks and chin of the older Indian woman. Arti lay there completely gone, her open pink flaps hanging, waiting again for Ruth's tongue. Suddenly Arti felt all five fingers of one of Ruth's hands force their way into her dripping tunnel. She unprepared for this invasion, and the blissful joy was accompanied with sharp pain as four nail-tipped fingers forced their way sharply into her soaking slit.

"Nnngggghhh, nnnnggghhhh unnnIndnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Ruth stood triumphant and straddled Arti who lay curled in a fetal like position. She screamed in triumph and a flood of piss poured from her victorious cunt. It went on and on as though she hadn't pissed for a week. Arti's hair, face and tits were saturated. It finished with a spluttering dribble. Or so I thought. Ruth lifted Arti's legs and supported them with her arms until Arti lay on her back her legs spayed on either side of the standing Ruth's hips and her slit pulled tight against Ruth's. Ruth strained and shook and screamed as another torrent of piss flooded, filled and overspilled from Arti's open cunt.

That evening as I lay deep inside Ruth drained and sleepy while she was ready for more, and here was I thinking she would be too worn out to fuck for a week, so I started talking convincing her she was capable of definitely being the best in my Anglo Indian sex club, perhaps even capable of beating the Vietnamese Mai in one of their 69 contests.

12