Asian Sexfight Championship Ch. 01

Story Info
History of the event and two top 10 ranking sexfights.
7.6k words
4.52
11.6k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My involvement of the history of the All Asian Sexfighting Championship followed by my reporting of two prolonged pre championship sexfights to determine top ten rankings, some bizarre Japanese activities and an aside with my protégé and a Japanese.

The All Asian Sexfight Championship host city rotated and the 2008 event was being held in Jakarta at the Mercure Convention Centre Ancol; its only international resort hotel, complete with a private beach. I felt out of place in my cargo pants and T-shirt as I soaked in the atmosphere courtesy of my lifetime Gold Pass. A field of 32 meant 30 matches to watch before the grand final and I was looking forward to the first knockout round of 16 matches. With the first eight seeds matched against the lowest-ranked, these would mostly be one-sided contests, though sometimes a quick-rising, in form newcomer pulled a surprise against an overconfident seed. However, the other eight contests often produced close hard-fought round one matches.

I looked around at the other attendees: money, power and people reeking of sexual magnetism. I had none of them, but I could look and dream. Rich Asians: Hong Kong Gangster types with their multiple girls; thick, gold chained successful Chinese businessmen flaunting their wealth, with their plain peasant wives from the time before they were rich (now expensively dressed), in attendance to stop their husbands from finding a young gold-digger; sleazy looking Thais with their thin high cheeked slutty wives; uniformed generals with aviator sunglasses and younger uniformed "girlfriends"; trendily dressed Vietnamese men and their dressed to kill female company; Filipino middle-aged men with their scantily clad, bargirl girlfriends; sophisticated European dressed Singaporeans and Taiwanese; nouveau rich Chinese trying to show off their wealth gained at the expense of the peasant masses and Koreans with their surgery enhanced partners; black-suited Japanese corporate types and their clones the Yakuza members. They were all there today, looking forward to the ten days of contests.

In fact, there were more waiters and lackeys here in Jakarta than the competitors and audience combined at the first contest. Yes, it was a far cry from 1968 when, on one Uni holiday in Singapore with my best Friend at Melbourne Uni, Four (short for "Four Eyes" as he was a bespectacled Chinese from Singapore), I thought up the idea. Naturally, that gave me 75% and Four 25% of the rights and any profits. Four gladly accepted this as I had convinced him we most probably would be making a loss which would be mostly mine to pay.

After two Sunday visits to the shopping malls, where the overseas servants gathered on their Sunday half-day off, we had the "All Asia 1968 Sexfight Championship" competitors. Some time on the Telex machine, because this was pre-internet, and I had the TV rights sold cheaply to a free to air TV station in Italy where anything is broadcast late at night. Four and I had registered the concept, name and other names that included Asia and sexfight. We were the owners of the Asian sexfight circuit. Sounded good but, in reality, we had lured by the money we offered, 11 Filipina, 9 Indonesian, 4 Vietnamese, 2 Thai and 5 Malay women and Four's Singaporean girlfriend. All were servants based in Singapore, except Four's girlfriend whom he was trying to dump and I talked her into competing as a win would get her back into his life and, more importantly to her, back into his wallet. The advertising said an All Asia field of 32 who had devoted their lives to being the All Asian Sexfight Champion. Hahaha. All but one were hired servants living within a 4 km radius of each other.

On the day of the event, 30 of the 32 turned up at the hotel room so we rushed across to the large restaurant opposite to try to get 2 waitresses (unfortunately higher priced than the servants) as they finished the lunch shift to make the field of 32 we needed for the knockout competition. One of them agreed to compete but then the owner heard and to our amazement entered herself. With myself refereeing and doing voice-over and Four videoing it on a Pye Mk 3 black and white ex-professional TV camera we borrowed from a pawn shop on the false premise of testing before buying we recorded the action. But the event itself was real. Two Filipinas were disqualified for cat fighting during their sexfight, and after a long quarter-final, one Filipina gave her defeated sister the Filipina fist fuck, fisting her arse and cunt as the defeated sister ate her. Again, to our surprise, the last entrant, the 37-year-old Singapore Restaurant owner Ong Wee Soo, won. As a sidenote, Four's girlfriend made it to the semi-final and eventually became his wife.

And then it happened. A Japanese tourist group in Italy saw a repeat on cable TV at 3am in the morning. A Vietnamese ex boat refugee, now Singapore Beauty Salon owner heard from her servant, one of the contestants. Ong Wee Soo proudly displayed her cup and Victory photos from all her fights in the event, especially her final victory over Thu Nguyen, a Vietnamese servant. We started getting enquiries, mainly from rich Singaporeans who had visited the Restaurant but also Japanese, Vietnamese and Filipinas. Six months later I ran the 2nd Championships using a knockout system to challenge the titleholder, Ong Wee Soo. A fresh and rested Ong Wee Soo easily defeated a tired, drained wealthy Singaporean 45-year-old in a very one-sided, disappointing final and she added both more photos to her wall.

I went back to the original format for the 3rd Event six months later where we had more than 32 entrants and only needed to hire eight servants on a Sunday excursion to make a field of 64, necessary for a working knockout system, just as in a tennis tournament. This was notable for the winner a 37-year-old Vietnamese servant Lien Tran beating her employer, a 42-year-old Singaporean Chinese married to a surgeon in the final and showering her in the traditional Vietnamese Piss ceremony. A fluid, non-settled, and dare I say manipulated draw, enabled this dream final. It was rumoured and later proved correct she took the employer nonstop for four hours in every room of the mansion they shared as owner and servant, finishing in the woman's bedroom before an astonished and appreciative surgeon. She then finished her sex marathon with him in front of his wife whom she quickly replaced after a messy divorce.

Six months was too short a time break, so I changed it to an annual event and after three years it was a genuine annual All Asia Sexfight Championship with the rules mostly as we now know them with a field of 32 seeded by results during the year from a pool of 256. All from number 1 up to 64 had to both challenge and accept a challenge at least once within a three-monthly period. Above 64 it was a two monthly challenge to rise plus a defence their existing position. Non meeting of these rules carried a loss of 25 positions. Obviously with the travel involved the contestants had to be either rich or sponsored. The contests that decided the result were selected from the official list of 69 events. 69, not by luck, surprise, surprise. Each contestant offered 5 contests ranked in order and the two highest that both offered became the contest. If there was no matching contest, then a random event would be selected.

After the eighth year, I had a successful though still underground niche product and then Four and I received an offer from some individuals in Bangkok that we couldn't refuse. Actually, there were more generous than I first thought when Four and I were summoned (yes that's the right word) by 6 black-suited, white-shirted with thin black ties, complete with dark sunglasses individuals to a one-way meeting about the future of the event. To my surprise not only were we allowed to continue living we actually received some cash. Four used his share to start his business career and is now a wealthy Singaporean enjoying their low taxes. Me, to quote George Best "I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted." But I did end up with a lifetime gold pass to any future contest.

The latest development has been a flood of entries from the nouveau rich in China, especially from Shanghai, and a determination by the Japanese to dominate sexfighting as they did catfighting. This was challenging the imbalance of the Vietnamese and to a lesser extent, Singaporean numbers in the ranked sexfighters. The Filipinas dropped off quickly once I moved from local servants and a contestant needed financial security to compete.

As I looked around the venue in Jakarta, I thought back to the last event my gold pass had taken me to. The 18-year-old Indonesian servant accompanying me then was a long way from her countryside upbringing and shipment to Jakarta as an unpaid servant. Sent there so she did not have to be fed by her family and with the hope she might find a husband. Now she was my future goldmine due to her natural sexfighting skills and my ability to pick opponents and manufacture bets.

Annisa Kalalo and I entered The Tokyo Conference Centre Shinagawa in Tokyo.

She was 4ft 10 and 85 pounds and stood 5 ft 3 in her heels). A pretty, dark face, now heavily made up was framed by short hair. Her 29A 18 28 inch body was covered by a black semitransparent bib like front cover which hung from a gold chain circling her neck and which left her back and sides bare. A micro-mini which started half an inch below her slit was skin-tight for 4 inches from the top and then was flared with pleats for the remaining 2 inches. Two months before she was living in a small Javanese village in a hut with dirt floors. Now she was on five-inch heels entering, a Tokyo property that featured 18,632 square feet of meeting space with ten state-of-the-art conference rooms, including a boardroom, eight breakout rooms and a large hall accommodating up to 1500 guests; ergonomic chairs; continuous refreshment breaks; as well as Benchmark's signature audiovisual services. All because I thought she had the potential to be a top sexfighter and earn me money.

We were greeted at the door by a bunch of Japanese women, socks bunched at the ankles, ultra-short, navy blue pleated skirts, and transparent white sailor top blouses. A parody on the loose socks uniform pics everywhere on the internet. Instead of bowing in the manner of the official greeters in Japanese department stores, they lifted their skirts to display tight white cotton briefs with a red sun on them., the centrepiece of the "Hi-no-maru" (Japanese national flag). To me it was cringeworthy., yet the Japanese men attending couldn't stop looking, pointing and lingering at the lineup waiting to greet them.

I flashed my gold card to gain entry to the night's competition and after the card was passed up the chain till it eventually met a person who could make a decision, was then passed back down the chain and Annisa and I gained admittance to the vast hall. With the resurgence of Japan in the last few years due to sponsorship from the 10 largest Japanese companies, Toyota, NTT, Honda, Nissan, etc, tonight had two of the final pre-championship seeding fights involving Japanese on the menu. One was a contest to determine if a Japanese would remain in the top ten, the other to see if a Japanese would gain a spot.

Miyu Watase aged 32 was ranked 9 in the world and she had carried the flag for Japan as its sole top 20 international sexfighter for the past bleak years. She would be facing a challenge from Wang Fei, a 22-year-old Chinese from Shanghai. The other contest featured Saomi Aizawa who at 41, although old to be starting her career, was sponsored by Toyota where she worked and had been first selected and then trained with Japanese single-minded purpose and science. She was undefeated since starting sexfighting and was now ranked fourteen. She was challenging the 45-year-old number world ten, the Bangkok based ex Vietnamese boat refugee, Xuan Nguyen, current world team champion and number 2 in the 45's.

One of the uniforms in a long line at the entrance door lifted her dress and flashed her white cotton briefs at us and took our ticket. "I am Hitomi Asoaka. I am 18 years old, number 1 and best sexfighter in the 18s and 19s in Saitama Prefecture." (A prefecture is what we would call a state and Saitama is immediately northwest of Tokyo and includes several of Tokyo's commuter towns so has a large population). "There are 47 prefectures, and the next rank holder is 3 months older than me. I am the only girl under 19 sponsored by Kansai Denki and next Dec I will be competing in the All Japan 19s for the first time. I will take you to your table and look after it for the night so you can enjoy our Japanese victories."

She lifted her skirt again and if she was size 6 then the white cotton briefs were size 2 and were stretched and moulded against her prominent box. If she was a man, you would not only have seen if she was big or small but what religion.

"You can take a picture," she said.

"Why?" sneered Annisa.

It was a Japanese cable TV event. Half the seats were taken by the Japanese public, 25% by Toyota employees and the remainder the normal clientele for this event: rich Asians and me with my gold pass. Before the real stuff started, we had to enjoy the usual Japanese fetishes. First young pop starlets and TV presenters mock fought in mud, flashing their tits and arses, squealing and laughing. A Filipina would have nearly killed them in a minute. Next, all the number ones in the open and nineteens from the 47 prefectures dressed in maid or nurse outfits were presented by the dinner suited announcer as future international number one's to the roared approval of the crowd. Hitomi wasn't bullshitting, as she strode on stage as part of the procession.

The second activity was simply bizarre. After the start of the mock fights a competition between three generations of a family to break the 1995 Annabel Chong world record of 251 men in ten hours began. The contestants were all from one family: eighteen-year and nineteen-year-old cousins, their respective mothers, and their fifty-five-year-old grandmother. They were all naked on a smaller second stage kneeling doggy style with five long lines of Japanese men each dressed in a white shirt with a number on the back, black tie, white underpants and black socks.

Of course, I know Lisa Sparxxx in 2004 set a new record of 919 men, but the Japanese were measuring this by an Asian record. Teams of Japanese women from the audience were eating the first men in the line preparing them by getting them hard for the five women on stage. A siren rang and men ran on stage and pumped the arse or cunt or put their cock in a mouth or kneeling woman's hand and fucked till they came to be replaced by the next. The audience women worked on the next men getting them ready and so on. Above each of the 5 women were giant Seiko digital boards, listing time passed, men cum and Annabel's changing target. 251 men in 10 hours. 1 every 2.390438 minutes. Plus it was a new world record no matter what: most men by a family of two daughters, two mothers and a grandmother. Why? Because even 1 would give a record.

After an hour the board showed:

Annabel Chong record pace 25

18-year-old Daughter Meguru 41

19-year-old Daughter Ayano 32

36-year-old mother Madoka 37

37-year-old Mother Reiri 37

55-year-old Grandmother Usagi 29

It was to be expected that they would take more in the early hours, but Meguru was setting a real pace.

And even more of the bizarre. A famous JAV male pornstar was brought on stage by "scientists" wearing white coats and holding clipboards. Women played with his cock till it started to drip precum when the scientists made a cast, a mould and then a rigid copy. 25 women then took turns to straddle it and worked as much as possible into their cunts at which point the "scientists" made a mark on the cast to determine the depth taken and record it on the clipboard. All this was complete with nonstop talking Japanese men equipped with mikes questioning and interviewing the contestants.

All this was accompanied by the amplified sounds of the men in the attempt cumming and the high-pitched wails of the mother Reiri and the animal grunts of the two daughters. Two hours had passed and the clock showed the results of Reiri's last hour surge: 46 men in an hour's work with hands cunt and mouth. Cum dripped in a puddle beneath her cunt, her face and hair were plastered, as were her hands, arms and sides, but the clock showed

Annabel Chong Average record pace 50

18-year-old Daughter Meguru 69

19-year-old Daughter Ayano 60

36-year-old mother Madoka 61

37-year-old Mother Reiri 85

55-year Grandmother Usagi 57

Only in Japan. And they continued their record assault at last the real stuff started and Wang Fei, a 23-year-old Chinese Sharebroker from Shanghai entered. Dressed stylishly in the latest European fashion house garments, she was one of the Nouveaux rich in China now entering the circuit. She had made serious money from her own dealings on the first share market established in China in Shanghai. She was 2 years older than the 21-year-old World Number 1 Vietnamese Nha Trung, and at 5ft 7, 34B 23 32 105lbs, was confidently attractive and was one of the few contestants who would not be intimidated by Nha's height and beauty. She had smashed every record in her charge to challenge for a spot in the top 10. After defeating a Thai ranked 249 to gain entry into those who could strive for the All Asian Championship she had accepted and defeated eight challenges in twenty days. Then with this number of matches ensuring her acceptance as a challenger as per rules, she targeted the woman up to 15 above her who had the least time left to accept a challenge. From number 230 (a 26 year old Filipina), to 19 ( a Taiwanese 28 year old). All 29 opponentshad been defeated and now she was challenging the 9th ranked woman. It had taken her 71 days. No woman had managed to gain entry and challenge a top ten within three months as she had done.

She waited and waited, listening as the crowd ignored her and chanted for their sole Japanese representative in the top ten, the thirty-two-year-old, Miyu Watase, and confident that after the second event there would be another Japanese in the top 10. Miyu finally entered surrounded by 6 geishas in traditional Kimonos and she was dressed like an Empress from 500 years before. As the 6 geishas undressed her the crowd went berserk. I am sure every Japanese had at least 4 cameras to record the event, but at last, they were both naked and the dinner suited white-gloved (why white gloves?) male MC spent 10 seconds on Wang and a good 5 minutes introducing the shorter 5 ft 4, heavier 120 pounds 36C 28 39 Miyu as she played up to the crowd.

The first random event was a double dildo. Both women were handed their nine-inch sections and worked them into their cunts. Red for the Japanese, blue for the Chinese woman. The two sat on the raised stage floor facing each other and arranged their legs with care, right over left and extended a left arm back for balance. A female TV newsreader, who else, attached a four-inch white centrepiece so they were joined by their dildo umbilical cord.

Meanwhile, I glanced at the clock and it showed 3 hours Annabel Chong Average record pace 75

18-year-old Daughter Meguru 109

19-year-old Daughter Ayano Retired 85

36-year-old mother Madoka 82

36-year-old Mother Reiri 115

55 year-old Grandmother Usagi 85

Meguru was going flat out to catch her mother.

The Japanese MC started his countdown in the traditional long drawn out count. "On the count of fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive, wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun," twoooooooooooooooooooooooo, threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, four five."

I won't say it was cheating, but Miyu was ready for the short count on four and five and drove deep into Wang while she was still flexing her cunt grip so only an inch of white was left showing. A quick regrip by Miyu with her cunt and another thrust, and she had most of the double dildo in Wang and started fucking like a small dog humping a visitor's leg. Usually, this match was more a test of endurance and knowing when to use your hands to arouse tit, arse or clit to climax the other woman. Normally the opening minutes were for searching out of the opponent at a steady pace, but with her initial advantage, Miyu was going for broke. Her round 36Cs were bouncing up and down as her ample hips drove the dong into the Chinese 23-year-old.