Indian Sex Club Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drool was running down Ruth's chin from the brutal face fucking, and she gasped breaths around my cock. I felt my balls slap against her chin, and my pubic hair press against her lips. "Look at that, You took it all!" I exclaimed as the length of my entire cock was buried inside her throat.

She had swallowed my entire aroused throbbing tool. Then holding her head tightly, I fucked her face with my stiff dick. I jerked her head back and forth, ramming my cock in and out of her throat. Wet gurgling sounds continued coming from Ruth's throat, and long strings of drool hung from her mouth. I grunted, ramming my cock between her lips, my cockhead bumping against her tonsils while she accepted the invasion into her tight, gasping throat. I continued forcing myself in, and the sounds only excited me more. The gurgling and choking sounds coming from Ruth and the sight of my stiff, drool covered shaft stretching her mouth and making her throat bulge drove me crazy. Faster and faster I fucked her mouth jamming my meat down her throat. Ruth felt my cock get harder and it seemed to grow larger as my pumping increased.

I released one of her hands and she snaked it to her pussy. The gagging noises increased from Ruth's throat as she sucked breaths on my out strokes. Ruth continued deep throating and working her cunt with her free hand.

"Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh, Ugh! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum down your throat, you Indian sex slut. Commit. Commit!"

I could hear the slapping noise of her forehead hitting my belly and my balls smacking her chin every time I hit bottom the sound of her grunts each time my cock fucked down her throat. Using her mouth the same way I'd use a pussy, I fucked it with quick deep strokes. Her cum came first. Shooting from between the throbbing lips of her pussy, it splashed between her legs. I looked down and was amazed at the amount. Then another cramp hit her and she almost blacked out from the sensation. Shaking, as if she were going into convulsions, she lost control. With a loud hiss, like steam escaping thru a small hole, a steady stream of her golden nectar exploded from her.

I pulled Ruth's head tightly into my groin, leaving it there and letting out a deep low groan. I ripped off Dr Jonson mark 2. Her nose was mashed against my belly as I came. Ruth felt my cock deep inside her throat throb. It began pulsating over and over and she could feel something warm running down deep within her. She realised I was cumming inside her throat. It was my hot sperm she felt running down her throat and into her belly. Her throat tightened around my ejaculating cock intensifying my orgasm and increasing the amount of hot semen erupting from my cock. My cum bubbled from the corners of her mouth and thick strands of it ran from her nose. Ropes of semen dangled from her lips and chin. Cum dribbled down her neck and spilled down the front of her tits.

I began pulling my cock from Ruth's mouth. As it slipped from her throat, another blast of cum shot into her mouth. Ruth gasped for breath. More sperm hit her in the face as she coughed; spitting up some of the thick jism just deposited in her throat. It dribbled from her mouth and she felt some running down her cheeks. my cock continued to throb, dumping more thick fluid onto her face. Ruth closed her mouth, and swallowed my hot seed, then opened her mouth and used her tongue to lick the cum and drool off her face before touching her tongue to my cock. I could see the strands of semen still hanging from her mouth as I wiped the glob of cum on her tongue and shoved my cock down her throat one last time. Another orgasm hit her and this time she could do nothing but fall forward. She was unaware of me disengaging my cock from her mouth.

When she opened her eyes and could once again breath with some regularity, I reached beside me and took the gold waist chain and attached it around her waist as she lay still. She raised her head proudly and smiled slumped on the bench.

"Now you are a sperm faced, throat fucked, Anglo Indian cum slut. You are committed to being a slut, fucking every way, and making them your slaves. You lasted our ceremony. Only you could do that."

She raised her head with difficulty and smiled proudly. I picked up the matching ankle chain and said as I attached it, "This is your reward for the public exhibitionism and gang bang you did before." (see Chp. 4).

Finally, I took her hand and selected one of the three wedding rings; a platinum one I slid it on her middle finger. "Your reward that says you will fuck every and any way. Soon you will earn the other two."

Later that night we were spooning and I had my cock inside her and was slowly playing with her clit as she stroked her gold waist chain and ankle chain. She was too worn out to fuck so we were entwined like this and I was talking. I had spoken about the 3 doors to the ex gym room which was originally 3 separate rooms, and how entry to door one was to be fucked bondage style, door 2 for when others were involved and door 3 for her slave sessions. I had listed what she would do for each piece of jewellery and was discussing Jacqueline A. Carey's book "Kushiels Dart", and how the main protagonist Phèdre nó Delaunay a courtesan and extreme masochist as a reward for her sexual success has a marque tattooed on her back. The Marque was a brier rose whose vines resembled the bond and the lash. The rose and vines were done in black, but there are a few teardrops of scarlet, representing a flower petal, a drop of blood, or the mote in Phèdre's eye.

I said how she would have the same except it would have its roots in her shaven pussy and have the name of each slave on a leaf when she went rigid and exploded into the most severe orgasm I have ever witnessed.

She lay back and moaned, "What happened?"

I replied, "That was the real Ruth kicking out the old Ruth."

12