Indian Sex Club Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mai felt a cock at her cunt. It plunged up into her hard, burying its length into her with brutal force. She looked up into Ruth's face as she mounted her, driving Mai's strap on, the strap on she had used so often on Ruth, deep up into Mai's still dripping cunt.

"Oh yeah Mai you love it! You can't get enough in your cunt! Oh yeah, sorry but you're not getting it from Greg. You're getting it from me, his real woman. That's it, fuck it. Fuck it, good bitch," she crowed.

Always go with a winner I was taught, and I held Mai's arms fast as Ruth laughed and began to fuck her beaten Vietnamese opponent. Ruth grabbed her tits and pulled them up to her mouth. She pushed them together and began to suckle both swollen teats at once.

Glorious heavy bolts of thrilling sensation burst from each teat as Ruth expertly sucked on her achingly stiff abused tits. Her fingers digging deep into her tit flesh. As Mai writhed under her Ruth felt the tremendous surge of ecstasy that came with the domination of Mai, her now defeated, former victor of all of their 27 contests.

Mai was worked over by Ruth who pounded the strap on relentlessly into her open snatch. Fucking her cunt with deep never-ending strokes. Sliding in and out keeping Mai's cunt almost at the point of orgasm. Mai grunted and groaned under her helplessly, jolting and flinching as she was pounded by the thick hard rubber cock into her cunt. She was panting and grunting and her belly tightening involuntarily told me she was going to come yet again.

Suddenly Ruth unstrapped the dildo and left it lodged in Mai's cunt. She then slithered up Mai's body. Before Mai could react she slammed her bare cunt down on her mouth and reached down and back to frig her swollen well-used labia. Before Mai could react and pull her face away Ruth's box was rammed down. Helplessly she was forced to suck on the long folds of dangling cunt lips, struggling in disgust trying to spit them out she was forced to eat the cumming Ruth.

Cream poured freely out from Ruth saturating Mai's face and filling her mouth. She licked harder hoping for it to end but had to jam her tongue into Ruth's hole to stem the flow. More creamy juice filled her mouth and she was forced to swallow as her Anglo Indian's shrieks of joy bombarded her skull and filled the air. With her mouth full of cunt meat, she ate Ruth's pussy hard trying to end the ordeal.

"You're my bitch," Ruth's screamed. "My Bitch! Bitch, I'm better and you belong to meeeeeeee."

She thrashed. ramming herself down on Mai's face. Mai was forced to swallow rapidly, drinking the cream as it flowed into her mouth. She used her tongue and invaded the spongy heat of her insatiable 50 yr old Anglo Indian's fuck hole. Muscles attacked her tongue hungrily pulling on it. She kept licking to stop the flow of cum choking her, inadvertently keeping Ruth cumming. Mai's face was becoming drenched with cream.

"The longer you make me cum the sooner you can breathe again you fucking bitch!" Ruth cried out deliriously.

Mai found Ruth's clit and whipped it with her tongue. She sucked it and beat it with her tongue.

"I Love Greg watching you eat me. I want it every day" Ruth keened almost incoherently.

She beat her pussy against Mai's face and tried to cum, but it was almost impossible having cum so often that day. She needed more friction on her blood engorged clit. Mai had to breathe her so in a panic she scraped her teeth along Ruth's quivering clit. Ruth's body went into convulsions.

"That's it whore that's it!! I'm cumming," she screamed at the top of her lungs "I'm cumming!" Her cunt exploded. "I'm cumming agaaiinn!"

Hot milky pussy cum gushed from the pulsing walls of her twat. Her fuck hole became flooded and the white frothy cum flowed over Mai's face and into her mouth. "I'm creaming, Greg! I'm creaming in the bitches mouth."

Mai choked as the deluge of pussy cum flooded her mouth. She gulped, her teeth gnawing on Ruth's clit as the river of cum flowed from her cunt as she pounded her face with her humping arses.

"Harder," Ruth screeched as another orgasm tore through her pussy. "Harder! Suck! Suck it good or you'll be licking my arse!"

Ruth pounded Mai's face with her climaxing fuck hole. She slammed down on her face. Orgasms whipped through her cunt and spread until every nerve in her body felt as if it were on fire.

"I'm cumming again," Ruth screamed. "I'm cumming again!" Her back arched and her neck strained. Spit drooled from her mouth. "I'm cumming again and I can't stop Are you proud of meeeeeeeeee. Piss on her Greg Piss on her!"

Always back the winner. I moved closer and Ruth grabbed my cock hosing Mai's face, the warm yellow stream bouncing back into her landing strip as she rode her beaten rival. Mai desperately wanted her to stop. She sucked, licked, teased, and then snapped her head hard to the side. The action almost ripped Ruth's clit from her thrashing body. Ruth's head snapped down. She stared down between her legs from wide glazed eyes.

"OOOOOH!! Eat Me! Suck that clit. Every day in front of Greg!" Her head threw back with a thud as another orgasm, more intense than the last, swept through her.

Mai, her face drenched, absorbed the pounding of Ruth's cunt. She sucked and sucked. Quick swallows kept her from choking on her the thick cum. Her own body was boiling and the inside of her hole ached for tongue. Ruth seemed to lift entirely off Mai's face. She crashed back, then she gripped her head hard shoving and humping her cunt to Mai's face as her shrieking voice trailed off until her words became sobs and raspy gasps for air. Ruth's kept her cunt plastered to Mai's face. She eased the pressure on her head, then smiled down.

"Good bitch did you like it. That's the start of breaking you completely. In a week you will be my slave. You're going to be fucked 24/7 by me, and some Sudanese boys who work for Greg and who will own your arse," she panted, after sitting back on Mai's tits on her haunches. Then holding Mai's head and staring into her eyes "And then watching Greg fuck me any and every way and having Greg watch me do anything to you."

She dragged Mai by the hair to the bondage room and a couple of minutes later I heard Mai's and Ruth's screams. Mai's screams of pain. Ruth's screams of joy. Every one of Mai's screams told me she no longer would have the drive to be the world number one. My dream of managing a number 1 was over again.


12