Indian Sex Club Ch. 17

Story Info
Long sexfight and dominance to be the club CEO.
6.7k words
4.59
8.1k
6
0

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naked 52-year-old Indian mother, Saanvi, hooked her legs around the back of the 45-year-old Priya's head as she rolled her hips forward, forcing her wet, warm pussy across the naked, younger Indian woman's face. Pleasure rolled through Saanvi as she reared her head back and gave a moan of abject arousal: fingers moving down to draw tight handfuls of her defeated opponent's long, permed hair as she pulled the face of the self-styled sex goddess of the club, Priya, into her waiting pussy.

Saanvi came loudly and the orgasm smashed through the long-legged, thin-bodied 5 ft 2 tall, Jagdalpur-born woman like a sledgehammer through drywall. She had a three2A 2six three2 body: a sharp contrast to most of the other Indian women members of my sex club based in Melbourne, Australia, "The Subcontinent Railway Station Sex Club", who in no way could be considered petite. Any sense of grace or restraint departed her body as soon as the massive cum hit and what was left was soon drowned under a cascade of pussy juice. Her breaths and gasps turned into groans, then into moans, then a wailing shriek. Part of this was due to Priya's eating her but the rest was due to the fact she had defeated Priya in a sexfight to determine the first CEO of my Indian sex club.

Her hips ground against Priya's face as, in front of the all-female club members, she rode the defeated Indian in triumph, accepting her tonguing and proudly reacting to the stimulation. One final surge of pleasure wracked through her and sent her crashing down to the floor. She lay on her back, pussy facing the ceiling and her fingers continued the work on her clit that Priya had started. As she was riding the waves of ecstasy, extra pleasure from her fingers crept up on her. Saanvi came again before she knew it: her body shook, and her feet and legs pushed down hard and lifted her hips up.

She began to scream louder as she started to squirt but somehow managed to adjust her body and direct her juices over Priya. The final, finishing spray splashed back down onto her body or rolled down her arse cheeks to become indistinguishable from the cum that coated her torso from their earlier sexfight. Once her squirting had ended, she closed her legs, lowered her hips, and rolled over onto her side, curling up into a ball until she could no longer feel spurts of her own juices against her ankles.

Then she arose and marched to the defeated Priya. She accepted the strap-on from Anushka, a short dark round-faced and round-bodied 44-year-old whom I had thought shy and who had later proved to be a revelation. As Timetable Superintendent of The Subcontinent Railway Station Sex Club Anuska was responsible for thinking of, and planning club events and she and I had worked hard on this one: the sexfight for CEO of the Subcontinent Railway Station Sex Club. I thought Saanvi this would be a nice tradition for the new club: a victory fuck. The strap-on itself was the Marauder Mark 2. Although it was an inch shorter than either the Destroyer or Cuntbuster model's thirteen inches, its plas gel construction and its mushroom head were more realistic. At twelve inches it was still larger than any cock except in porn stories and of course, it was black.

Saanvi put on her spectacles and attached the Marauder Mark 2 in its harness to her birdlike body. It only partly covered the five-pointed star shape that her thick, curly pubic hair was sculptured into. She stroked the cock in front of Priya for a few seconds before grabbing her by the hair and pulling her back on her feet. She pushed Priya against the steel bars in front of the waiting fuck frame and pinned her against the steel uprights. She kicked Priya's legs apart and placed the twelve-inch cock between her legs.

Priya was of medium height, slightly overweight with a 36C 30 38 figure and her body shuddered at the thought of what was going to happen. For some reason body wise she always reminded me of the mature Indian porn comic character, Valamma. Her nose ring, headpiece, armbands and bangles, all golden, shook and jangled as Saanvi arranged her against the uprights. Her rounded belly, complete with its gold belly button chain, swayed above her cum matted massive thick, tangled, previously six-inch-long, three-inch wide landing strip which was now shaved into it into the same sized character of a number one. Her pretty round face with eyes heavily emphasized by cum smeared kohl showed signs of apprehension about her forthcoming ordeal. Priya's quite shapely strong legs quivered below her full hips as she awaited her fate.

Saanvi gloated at her dominance and all the watching Indian women club members heard her say, "That's right my sex bitch. I am going to stretch your pussy and fill your cunt with this strap-on. I am going to make your stomach bulge with its massive cockhead as it fills your cunt and arse. And all the club members will be watching me fuck you."

She slowly rubbed the head of the strap-on cock against Priya's wet folds teasing the defeated Indian's sex. Priya gripped the steel bars of the fuck frame that I had made by a welder and felt Saanvi's small, hard-nippled tits push against her back. Saanvi used her right hand to move the bulbous cock slowly between Priya's folds in preparation for her victory fuck. Priya's pussy began to open slightly, but I, like the watching Indian women, thought it would never accept the massive cock. Saanvi pushed the head of the Marauder Mark 2 against Priya's pussy who screamed in both pain and pleasure.

As I watched I reminisced on what had occurred two hours previously in the club's new clubrooms in High Street Northcote, a trendy suburb about 7 km from Melbourne's CBD. Northcote dated from 40 years after Melbourne was founded in the 1eight50s and this double-width building was from the 19twentys and decorated in an art deco style. It even had an original granite face stone on which the engraving proudly stated, "I Wright - Purveyor of Fine General Merchandise Since 1921". I had quickly ended the rental lease of a seller of reproduction Edwardian fittings for the now trendy, expensive renovated houses in that area. This double shop space now featured the club's sub-continent grocery store and our Indian restaurant.

Upstairs had been unoccupied, but the first floor had been a dance studio at some point in time with a kitchen, toilets, change rooms and a separate back entrance. This was now the entertainment hall where events like today's, or future planned orgies or training would be held. It had a stage that could be elevated from the floor as it was today for the sexfight and a huge TV screen like you see at concerts or sports events which I had purchased cheaply when a hotel was upgraded and renovated. At present it was showing closeups of the cock working over Priya's cunt.

The top floor above had been bare and open and obviously where the Purveyor of Fine General Merchandise had stored his products. It now accommodated rooms which were serviced by our Indian student webcam girls and massage parlour girls: both extracting good sums of money from the Indian male overseas student's part-time wages working, or rather slaving, for low rates at all-night convenience stores or petrol stations or as taxi drivers or kitchen hands. They got more enjoyment from spending their money on what the club provided than from buying textbooks, I am sure.

How had it become club property? Well, a wealthy client of mine, Chin Do, who preferred to be known as the Big C was cheating on his forty-two-year-old wife with a twenty-year-old massage parlour girl. The Big C owned the Vietnamese "massage parlour" industry in Melbourne which he ran on a franchise basis providing the girls, advertising and protection and liaison with the police and local councils to his franchisees. This twenty-year-old had him wrapped around her little finger and to prove his love for her, he had purchased four buildings, including this one, as a gift for her.

Luckily his ever-astute accountant, knowing this had happened before, advised him to keep the titles in a trust consisting of the Big C, the woman and myself (the aforementioned accountant) for a while before handing the titles over to her. And it was lucky I did as he drove his red Porsche sports car off the Great Ocean Road near Apollo Bay and the 100-metre fall killed him and the twenty-year-old.

It probably happened because she was sucking his cock at the time, and her teeth were too sharp. In that case, I am sure he died with a smile on his face. In all fairness to his wife, I didn't want her to know what he had planned with the massage girl. Therefore, I let her think it was just a one-nighter, and as the sole survivor of the unknown trust sold the buildings to myself at a low price purely so that the thieving Government would not get their exorbitant stamp duty. Anyway, it provided the "The Subcontinent Railway Station Sex Club" with no cost, exclusive, almost decadent clubrooms, with the sale of a second building paying for the renovations.

The first encounter between the Priya and Saanvi earlier in the month had been halted due to it descending into a catfight. But with the rules of no catfighting and the winner being the first to drag five cums from their opponent now firmly established the sexfight today had started off with the two women making their grand entrances.

However, that fight had given me the chance to talk to all the Indian women about the importance of the club and start their indoctrination. Just like the German SS under Hitler had used the old Jesuit methods, I pushed the line of their elitism. I focused on the same points those organisations had used such as that they were superior, and only they had been selected as gold-class members of the club. Only they would be capable of performing and participating in the ceremony for membership by pulling the train, that they were superior to the inferior non-members, the club would give them opportunities non-members could not enjoy, the club was more important than their personal feelings, and only they could experience the brotherhood of belonging to this exclusive, selective club where meritocracy, not money or social position decided who was a member. I had been on a roll.

I was like the USA President JFK at his best or maybe when he was with one of his many women. What is it with U.S.A. presidents: Kennedy, Clinton and Trump? I was God, and at the end of my speech, some of them were openly crying. Even Priya and Saanvi, although they would never be friends, had agreed only a fair sexfight could decide the important CEO position and avoid diluting the principles and ideals of the Subcontinent Railway Station Sex Club. And all the women were now true believers.

Priya had confidently stripped out of her extreme Bollywood belly dancer outfit. Her 36C tits poured out from the red and gold three4A bra. The bottom part of her outfit was also red with gold embroidery and consisted of a half skirt that fell to mid-calf and covered only the back, leaving all the front and most of the sides of her legs bare. The revealing half skirt was attached to and fanned out from a pair of the same red-coloured gold-encrusted and sequined briefs. These were however like the nineties' hi-cut bikini briefs: they rose above her hips where they were about half an inch wide before swooping down at the front, so the top was six inches below her belly button. Wearing this she had tottered in on eight-inch heel, three-inch platform heels confident of success. She had stripped slowly so the women could see all she had and that was ready.

Saanvi had gone minimalist: silk stockings with a black garter belt and a black see-through bra with split openings that her long nipples forced their way through. She was scrawny, and her hair was cut in a short severe style, but she stood tall on five-inch heels and I stared at her jet-black pubic hair. Like the other Indian women, it was far thicker, longer, and covered far more territory than Asian women including the hirsute Japanese. To increase their self-pride, I had each club member shave their pubes into their own personal symbol and Saanvi's was a five-pointed star six inches from point to point.

I smiled to myself. My plan of having each of the club members trim their pussy hair into a distinctive shape as the knights of old painted heraldry on the shields was already bearing fruit. It gave each of them an identity to be proud of, fight for, defend and cherish. And it didn't hurt that each of them thought I had told only for them had I personally selected their emblem, and the others would have to come up with their inferior mark of honour.

The idea had come when I first saw the full bushes of the Indian women compared to the Vietnamese women whom I was familiar with. Priya's massive thick, trimmed but tangled six-inch long four-inch-wide landing strip was especially notable, and I had merely had her turn it into a character of a number one. Vanya, despite being 1eight and youngest had an immense bush and hers had been shaven bristle length into a five-inch long, four-inch-wide diamond with an uncut mohawk strip running down the middle. Saanvi had a five-pointed star, and Ruth with three lightning bolts each pointing to and reaching her clit hood. Navya was shaven except for a small postage stamp an inch above her slit which drew even more attention to her huge clit, while Anuska had four radiating lines from a horizontal strip above the top of her slit. No two were the same.

Of the others: Anvi, the twenty-six-year-old prostitute proudly wore a porn star triangle, the thirty-year-old Kira four horizontal lines, each becoming longer the further from her slit, Anika the slim twenty-year-old shop assistant featured a thin pencil strip, crossed at the top like a sword hilt, Tanvi the elegant forty-six-year-old businesswoman a capital letter T, Dhriti, a teardrop while Ira had a five-inch X. The good looking eighteen-year-old Pari sported a cocktail glass, while Sai the forty-six-year-old from Madurai whose long, oiled hair reached to her knees and was matched in quality in her pubes had a five one-inch strips in a zigzag pattern with long African style braids hanging from the thick mat of each strip.

But all were proud of their unique design which I had assured them showed that they were the best.

Saanvi stripped and almost immediately the sexfight commenced. It was what most expected, Priya taking control of the older, smaller, less obviously sexy woman.

Immediately after the two had joined combat Saanvi was on the defensive as Priya's tongue, after a short time of duelling, overpowered hers and searched deep into her mouth. The two staggered on their heels for a few minutes before Priya's weight and strength bore the older woman back to the wall at the rear of the stage. Priya's mouth was like a sucking vacuum as her tongue whipped around inside Saanvi's mouth and it was obvious Saanvi was on the back foot. Priya's large, full tits were rubbing and grinding and rolling against Saanvi's smaller orbs, and she could feel Priya's thick, wiry pussy hair against her lower belly as the taller, heavier, and stronger woman forced her legs open and then bent her knees and humped her groin into Saanvi's slit.

Priya's right hand slid around Saanvi's body and cupped her arse cheeks, pulling her in tighter as her mouth continued to devour the northern Indian woman. Saanvi struggled but she was like a fly trapped in a spider's net, twisting and writhing, but not strongly enough to break free. Priya grabbed Saanvi's short hair and pulled her head back. At the same time, she released her other hand from Saanvi's arse and jammed it in between her thigh and squeezed her prominent pussy mound before parting her slit entrance with her experienced fingers. Saanvi tried to scream but all that came out was a weak gurgling moan, and even that was silenced quickly as Priya's mouth covered hers once more.

Slowly and purposefully, Priya rubbed Saanvi's pussy, then straightened a finger and forced it up between her wet cunt lips, driving it deep into Saanvi's fuck tube. Saanvi could not push her hand away. With her head pulled back so sharply it was all she could do to maintain her balance, and both her hands were above her, trying to pry Priya's hand out of her hair.

A second finger was thrust up into her body, and both fingers in her cunt pumped in and out as Priya's thumb searched for her clitoris, found it, and then ground down against it. Priya pulled back suddenly, laughing at Saanvi, who weak at the knees, clung on to her to remain upright. Priya said something which I didn't catch, then pushed down on Saanvi's shoulders. Saanvi would probably have fallen without help but guided by Priya she folded quickly to her knees. She was kneeling like she was praying, hemmed in by Priya's legs, staring into Priya's thick-trimmed landing bush number one character. She turned her head away, trying to crawl around her but her hair was gripped again and pulled hard. She cried out weakly, the sound drowned out by Priya's cry of triumph.

Priya snarled and shoved her pussy into Saanvi's face, grinding her soft pussy lips and crinkly pubic hair across her mouth and nose. "You'll suck me later tonight until I cum on you when I am the CEO, bitch," she screamed so that all the watching women heard. She pulled Saanvi's hair and as she gasped, rolled her onto her back on the raised stage floor and then mounted her head to toe and went down on Saanvi's cunt with her tongue.

Saanvi struggled with all her might and managed to entwine their two bodies so they lay on their sides, each woman's head between the other's legs: a true 69. Tongues extended from mouths and went to work teasing cunt lips apart searching for sensitive clits. Priya was surprised by the length and thickness of the older woman's clit which was greater than hers: something she thought was impossible. A couple of minutes passed in preliminary licking before Saanvi reached up to find and arouse the thick, hard nipples of her rival, while Priya's longer arms once again encircled Saanvi and explored her arse and cunt from behind.

Watching both the action on stage and also a close-up on the huge screen I could see the thigh muscles of Saanvi tremble and twitch involuntarily, as gradually the arousal of Priya's fingers and her tongue broke her self-control. Suddenly her heels started drumming the floor and a huge howl of pleasure poured forth from her. She had cum and Priya now needed to drag four more from her to win. It was matched by Priya's scream, not from cumming but from the intensity of Saanvi's orgasm causing Saanvi's fingers to squeeze Priya's nipples.

Priya lifted her head from Saanvi's pussy and looked triumphantly at the crowd. Her face was covered with the thick white mucous of Saanvi's cum and she spat out some of the tangled pubic hair from her mouth before attacking the fifty-two-year-old Indian woman again. It was all going to plan as she plundered Saanvi's cunt and arse with her fingers and her slit with her tongue. Fifteen minutes later Saanvi noisily came again as her body thrashed about the floor, and Priya only needed to make her cum three more times for victory and to be the first CEO of the club.

My thoughts were interrupted by the real-time action in front of me. Priya was desperately trying to resist the Marauder Mark 2's penetration, but Saanvi was relentless and just kept pushing the head of the cock deeper and deeper between the helpless Priya's cunt lips. Priya's groaned as the massive cockhead finally achieved some real penetration of her pussy and she breathed heavily and tried to adjust her body position to accommodate the sheer size of the cock head forcing its way past her slit entrance.

Saanvi tried to thrust deeper into Priya's pussy. Her attempt was unsuccessful, so she let go of the base of the artificial cock and grabbed Priya's hands and placed her own hands over Priya's. Her body pressed and held Priya against the steel frame and forced Priya's large tits between the steel bars. From this position of control, the smaller Saanvi relentlessly fucked her hips back and forth, slowly forcing the Marauder Mark 2 deeper and deeper into Priya's cunt. Everyone could see Priya's pussy being stretched further and further, as more of the black cock disappeared into it.

12