Indian Sex Club Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The watching Indian women were engrossed. In the two months the club had been in existence they had changed. Yes, all of them apart from the Anglo-Indian Ruth still had a red bindi painted on the foreheads, but their clothing was different from my first encounter with them. No longer were they dressed in jeans and T-shirts if they were younger, or traditional salwar kameez outfits or modest, cotton saris. All were teetering on extreme, high-heeled shoes and dressed like the in-crowd at three am in Melbourne's King Street nightclub area, showing maximum flesh, or in sexy saris with low cut backless blouses and transparent material covering their lower halves starting from well below their belly buttons.

All twelve watching women, as did Saanvi and Priya, had a 22-carat gold ankle chain with a gold train ticket charm and matching necklace and charm proudly displayed. It showed their gold status of membership of this exclusive club and that they had successfully pulled a train of males or females or both.

Saanvi looked at the audience of Indian women club members as she showed them her dominance. When Saanvi had forced nine inches of thick plas gel cock inside Priya's cunt and as Priya's eyes rolled back into her flopping head, she took her right hand from Priya's and placed it on Priya's belly. Saanvi rubbed the visible bulge stroking the cock shaft inside Priya. Saanvi stopped moving for a moment took a deep breath pulled her hips back and with a powerful thrust, she completely split open Priya's slit and buried all twelve inches into her. Two screams; one of triumph, the other despair.

One of Saanvi's hands then moved to play with Priya's clit. It was the final straw. Priya let out a loud moan and her entire body started to tremble. Her pussy exploded squirting her juices past the massive bitch-breaking cock. Saanvi hadn't even begun fucking her and Priya already cum in front of the watching Indian women just from taking all twelve inches into her pussy. Saanvi kept the cock buried inside Priya's squirting pussy and again traced the belly bulge with her fingers showing the watchers where the cock was.

"You feel that, bitch? My cock is deep inside of you and the tip is pressing against the back wall. I am going to fuck you now because I won, and I am the better woman." Saanvi screamed.

Saanvi hammered her hips again and again into Priya's gushing cunt. Several inches of the strap-on cock momentarily left the cum wet pussy before being slammed back in. Totally humiliated in front of the club members Priya wailed in pleasure, as she was taken like a bitch. Each powerful thrust from the older, smaller Saanvi could be heard throughout the ex-dance hall. Her hips smacked noisily against Priya's arse cheeks as the harnessed cock was drilled into Priya's cunt. Priya couldn't stop cumming as Saanvi, the winner, fucked her unresisting body against the steel bars of the frame. Saanvi was showing why she had won the position of club CEO, that she was breaking Priya completely, and warning others what would happen if they challenged her.

I thought it couldn't get any better, but Saanvi had other ideas. and she pulled Priya away from the fuck frame. She folded Priya double, and placed her hands on the back of Priya's head forcing Priya to watch the fake cock sliding in and out of her cum soaked pussy. Holding Priya in a full Nelson hold. Saanvi let out a triumphant roar and rapidly pummelled Priya's stretched-out cunt.

My thoughts returned to the fight they had fought. Despite cumming twice Saanvi had surprisingly maintained her eating of Priya and was rewarded, first by a flow of love juice into her mouth and then five minutes later success as Priya went rigid and tried to draw her body away from Saanvi as she screamed, " I, I, I'mmmmmm cuuuuummiiiiing."

Almost as soon as her orgasm finished, Priya shook uncontrollably again and came for a second time as Saanvi had taken advantage of her break in concentration and seized the opportunity when Priya was orgasming to shift her position and finger fuck the younger CEO contestant both in the cunt and anus. Two all. It was against the run of the contest and unexpected by the watchers who saw the cold aloof Saanvi as a lesser woman than the flamboyant, outgoing, self-promoting Priya. But their thoughts didn't matter: it was two cums each.

I had spent a lot of time with Saanvi and knew she was sexually insatiable and would willingly try anything. She was the only one of the Indian women who could completely deep-throat me for a length of time. It was true the two other club members, Ruth and Vanya, could take my full length without gagging. However, although both the Anglo-Indian sex machine Ruth and the eighteen-year-old sex-crazed student Vanya could take my cock in their throat without gagging they could not breathe for any length of time.

Ruth and Vanya were, unknown to each other, my handpicked contenders whom I had earmarked to sexfight to replace soon the winner of this fight as CEO. I did not care who won this fight as both Saanvi and Priya thought I wanted them to win and the fight itself was merely to provide legitimacy for this method of selecting the CEO. It would be the better one of Ruth, fuelled by her obsession with sex and dislike of the other Indian women's attitude to her being an Anglo Indian or Vanya who had just discovered and needed constant sex who would replace the first CEO.

As Saanvi strutted from the stage a winner and Priya lay slumped at the base of the fuck frame my mind continued its replay of their sexfight.

They were two all and again they locked into 69 head to cunt with Saanvi on top and Priya partly protected by the floor underneath, although Saanvi had greater freedom of movement. Saanvi's legs were over Priya's shoulders, her body held immobile by Priya's greater strength in the arms that encircled her. Saanvi spread Priya's pussy lips waiting below with her tongue and feasted on the nectar that oozed from her love hole. As her taste buds savoured the love juice, I looked at Priya's face. Her eyes were rolled back, she was breathing hard through her mouth and her arms were not gripping as tightly as previously. She was responding to what Saanvi's mouth and tongue were doing to her cunt.

It wasn't one way because Saanvi's body was also reacting as the younger woman's tongue plundered her slit. Two women: two different methods. Saanvi was furiously, frantically tonguing the clit that was still engorged from Priya's last two cums while Priya was opting for a slow, long, powerful. sensuous build-up. She began nibbling with her lips on one of Saanvi's long outer labia. Her tongue traced the edge of her love hole, and continued to nibble, stopping short of her clit before moving her attention to the other side of her pussy. As she planted butterfly kisses on the outer lip and traced her love hole with her tongue her progress was interrupted by the orgasm that rocked through her causing her to lift her head and groan with pleasure. She had cum three times and Saanvi only needed two more to win.

Returning single-mindedly to her plan she nibbled and kissed her way up Saanvi's outer lip but stopped short of her clit again. Saanvi's thigh muscles were jerking spasmodically, causing her five-pointed starred pussy to thrust into Priya's face and I knew she was responding. But Priya had to break off as Saanvi had trapped her clit between her teeth and her feverish tonguing of the tip was sending electric shocks through her voluptuous body. Would Saanvi be able to continue her frantic tonguing long enough to get the winning cums or would she hit the wall and lay back and succumb to Priya's slow deliberate approach which was increasingly bearing fruit? Which would happen first?

Despite her strength flagging from Priya's persistent arousal, Saanvi attacked Priya's wet slit and concentrated on her throbbing clit. She caressed it with her tongue, happily swallowing the free-flowing sex juice. She started alternating between deep probing her opponent's cunt and stimulating her clit, until with a long wail, mostly arousal, partly fear of defeat, Priya started cumming. Saanvi held on tightly to her thighs, plastered her mouth against her love hole and thrust her tongue in as far as it would go. Priya's thighs squeezed her head and her hands pressed Saanvi's face against her pussy as her body went into another series of shocks and spasms. It was cum number four.

This time Saanvi broke contact to feed on the crowd adulation from her four cums to two lead. Priya acted on instinct: she rushed the older Indian, took her to the stage floor and slid her hand inside Saanvi's crotch frantically trying to massage her pussy to a cum. Gone was her slow measured build-up. The sudden move caught Saanvi off guard and her head spun as Priya stroked, rubbed, pulled, and massaged her cunt. Her pussy was stirring: her juices were flowing and her clit enlarging. She was on the back foot as she tried to battle back.

The crowd was shocked and vocal at the turn of events. They wanted entertainment and they were getting it. Saanvi managed to slip out from under Priya and roll onto her stomach to protect her aroused cunt. The momentum had shifted: the crowd began to cheer the pre-fight favourite as Priya pushed for the comeback. Priya knew she had better take advantage when Saanvi was disadvantaged and quickly tried to take control. But Saanvi managed to lock the two of them up in a mutual bear hug.

Priya could feel the wetness of Saanvi's cunt against her own sopping wet pussy caused by Saanvi's previous workover but knew she had the older Indian worried. But as the two sexfighters rubbed tit to tit, thigh to thigh, and cunt to cunt in their entangled bear hug, Saanvi regained some composure and started to grind her pussy into the younger woman. Furthermore, Saanvi's constant pleasuring in the last few months of both me of Vanya had given her the ability to last longer between cums. I could see Priya's breathing was getting heavier and the feelings in her cunt were becoming more difficult to control. Both fighters' heads were resting on their opponent's shoulders, but Saanvi looked the stronger and she began to tongue Priya's neck and earlobes while increasing the speed of her humping of their joined pussies.

Priya in desperation tried to increase the severity of her attack by releasing their mutual bear grind and pulling Saanvi's left leg up, dumping her on her back and pinning her with a full body press. Still locked cunt to cunt and tit-to-tit Saanvi could see the look in Priya's eyes, and it was a look of desperation. This was Priya's final last final effort. If she could match it victory was hers. Saanvi pushed up with her legs, grinding their wet, slippery cunts tighter against each other. She wasn't sure if he could take much more without cumming hard, but she could tell that Priya on top of her was closer to cumming than she was. Suddenly Priya tried to break away, but Saanvi locked both arms around Priya and rolled them over.

Priya bucked and squirmed in a desperate effort to escape the pin, but Saanvi hung on like a limpet and began to furiously force Priya's cunt into submission with her own. Priya couldn't escape: her arse was involuntarily humping up and down as she began to lose all control. Saanvi sensed the end was near and slipped her right hand down Priya's backside to her flexing, muscled arse. Priya's eyes were half shut and she was powerless to stop the older Indian as she felt Saanvi's long fingers glide down her crack and begin to massage her arsehole.

"Give it up, bitch!" Saanvi taunted. "You can't hold out. You know you want to cum. Give it up to me.! Cum on bitch, let's see that cunt explode!"

The tip of Saanvi's index finger slid up Priya's tight asshole. This, coupled with Saanvi's cunt rubbing up and down her throbbing clit, sent Priya over the edge. Her body writhed and bucked with the intensity of her orgasm. The raw force of which caught Saanvi off guard and in trying to ride it out on top of Priya, her juicy cunt shot load after load of hot cum juices all over Priya's spasming cunt. The victory was Saanvi's but she wanted to humiliate Priya and didn't stop.

Saanvi kissed Priya aggressively, pushing her down and swarmed all over the defeated woman's body. She turned her so that they were in sixty-nine position, with herself on top, and she began assaulting Priya's pussy so passionately that Priya had to give in again, looking up at Saanvi's wet cunt wanting to respond but overcome by her own building waves of another coming orgasm. Saanvi's fingers slipped between Priya's arsecheeks pressing against her asshole. Then, just as Saanvi's lips closed over Priya's clit, one of her fingers slipped inside Priya's arse, driving in deep. Priya's whole body froze for an instant as if an electric shock had passed through her.

"Annhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried out, tears squirting involuntarily from her eyes.

But the sensations were incredible. With Saanvi sucking her clit and fingerfucking her arse hole, Priya exploded in torrents of cum. The paroxysms of ecstasy wrenched and throttled her writhing body, bringing clotted cries of bliss from deep in her constricted throat. When it was over, she lay gasping for breath, her cunt and asshole throbbing in unison, looking at Saanvi as she broke contact and stood up luxuriating to the applause of the crowd.

Saanvi was now the first CEO the club had, and she took her reward from Priya by standing over her, fingering herself until she came, then letting her cum and piss fall on the weeping Priya. Her eyes met mine and I knew I was in for a long night. And knowing Saanvi from past sexual experiences she would be also having the eighteen-year-old Vanya participate so that Saanvi received more sex than I could give alone.

With the CEO decided the club would be fully functional. I had got the women onside when in my impassioned speech similar in intensity to that Negro preacher who spoke at Prince Harry and Meaghan's wedding, I had set out the aims of the club. They would be Gold class members. Then there would be First-class passengers who, after qualifying to the gold members' satisfaction, paid a high annual subscription and paid a discounted price for tickets to most but not all events, Second class passengers would pay a lower annual subscription for access to fewer events, Baggage class paid only for attending mass events and Rooftop would be free attendance when huge numbers were needed The restaurant, grocery store and travel agencies downstairs and webcam and massage girls upstairs would provide a steady income. Lesser memberships without their gold card rights to newcomers would give extra income as would entry fees. All fourteen of them would share the profits.

Club language would, of course, be railway orientated. For example, the pulling of a train (a 4 carriage, 2 freight and 2 mail diesel train, and a three mail electric in the one gang bang) that they had all completed. In club language a Diesel train (male) steam (female) Electric (male and female} carriages (number of participants) freight (anal) mail (oral) water (piss). E.G. Person X pulled a six carriage 2 freight 2 mail diesel train equalled person X had six men of whom 2 came in the arse and 2 in the mouth. Membership. They would be a Gold class. No fees, the only card with voting rights, and of course full participation in all events.

Events would be sexfights, catfights, train pulling, bizarre sex events, swinger parties and then the open only to gold class Internal championships, sexfight and catfight teams versus others, and cricket season post-match orgies with the cricket team. Gold-class elite display boards to show superiority. A large photo of each of the fourteen women pulling their train. Honour boards showing each year's Champion sexfighter, catfighter and the longest train pulled.

Then I got to their obligations to the club. They would be getting sex and profits from the club, but from their paperwork submitted to Ruth, I had worked out the ways they could help the club in a way most suited to them individually. I called them alphabetically so no one thought one job was more important than another.

Anika, the twenty-year-old with big hips and thighs would be a full-time paid Shop Supervisor managing the Grocery store. Anushka, the short dark round-faced and round-bodied forty-four-year-old cousin whom I had thought shy and proved a revelation would be the Timetable Superintendent responsible for thinking of and planning the future events Anvi, the twenty-six-year-old Prostitute would be Head of Publicity spreading the word through her contacts to get paying members and rooftop participants.

Dhriti, the twenty-one-year-old was Head of Procurement liaising supplies from her uncle the importer, while Ira, the twenty-two-year-old bespectacled English student was to be Supervisor of Maintenance responsible for keeping the upstairs area cleaned and ready to go, Kyra, the solid dark thirty-year-old doing media studies, would be Head of Media recording events for sale or distribution and managing the cam girls.

Navya the forty-eight-year-old BBW with the huge nipples and clit would use her bar girl background to be Bar Manager upstairs on event nights, while Pari, the tall good looking big boobed nineteen-year-old would be the Events Manager in charge of the actual running of any event upstairs. Priya the forty-six-year- old, horny, exhibitionist was to be Head of Membership testing and approving First or Second class passengers and when I announced this she nodded her head in approval.

Ruth the forty-seven-year-old thin Anglo Indian was already Head of Administration and would keep that role and be my point of contact with running the club. Sai, the fifty-year-old overweight aunt having done this job in Madurai was to be paid Chef in the restaurant/takeaway. Saanvi the fifty-two-year-old thin small titted birdlike mother of our cricket captain would be Station Master or trouble fixer helping each department.

Tanvi the forty-six-year-old sophisticated, elegant businesswoman would be the Master of Ceremonies being the voice at each function and Vanya the 1eight-year-old Catholic school girl already doing work experience at my Accounting business was to be Financial Controller. Not surprisingly my research had been good and they were happy, or at least accepting, with my job allocations and the fact that they all would be rostered to help downstairs.

Yes, they were believers partly because they did not know that with the help of Vaya the student in charge of Accounting and the CEO I would be syphoning revenue for the three of us.

12