Indian Social Worker and the Bully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
919 Followers

"Don't look so shocked, cunt. You will like it. Parvati used to find it scary at first too. But I now fuck her in the ass regularly and she enjoys it. And she is this thin tiny person. You are tall and voluptuous, lots of padding. You've taken my beatings very well. Buggering will be fine. Have some more booze. It helps relax your muscles. Why do you think I have been making you drink so much?"

And then he picked up the bottle of cognac again and put it to my mouth. Glug after glug went down my throat as the bottle stayed tipped upwards. I didn't resist it. The weird logic actually made sense to me. Being drunk could certainly make the inevitable buggering a lot less painful. Heck, if I was lucky, I would pass out and not feel a thing nor remember a thing.

The next bit of time is still hazy in my memory. Lallan had made me drink over half a liter of extra strength cognac in twenty minutes. I had already been drunk after the celebration with my friends. This just added to it. I was slurring, I was swaying, Lallan was having to hold me up as he laughed and taunted me.

"The high and mighty Shikha memsaab, swaying drunk and naked like a common bar dancer. Hahaha. This needs to be on video."

I found myself back in the bedroom and on the bed, slumped on my elbows and knees. Memory of it is hazy. But I remember Lallan walking around, taking a video with commentary.

"So here you see a high class slut named Shikha. So drunk that she is almost passed out. Look at that big round ass. Look at those pink cunt lips. I fucked that earlier. Very tight twat. Loved it. Now look at that cute puckered asshole. Soon I will be shoving my dick there."

The bed creaked as he got on it. Behind me. I could see a bottle of moisturizer in his hand that he had picked up from my dressing table. And then I remember feeling that cool slippery gel being poured on my ass and rubbed all around.

"You see how nice I am, Shikha memsaab? The state you're in, I could just shove my dick into your asshole dry. And you wouldn't be able to do anything. But I am being considerate about your well being. So putting this will make it easier."

I watched with half-open eyes as he poured the moisturizer all over his erect dick, the dick that I had made erect by sucking. And then he got behind me. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, parting them.

"Unghhhhhh!!" I groaned as the tip of his dick pushed against my asshole.

It hurt, but it did not hurt as much as I feared. Maybe he was right, I thought. The combination of all that booze and all that moisturizer made this easy.

"I can't believe I am the first to fuck you in the ass. Your ass isn't as tight as Parvati's." Lallan said slowly shoving more of his dick inside my virgin ass. Of course, he was taking a video of it too.

And then the pain increased as more of the dick entered my asshole. I could see the image in the mirror. And I am ashamed to say, it felt kind of weirdly good. I closed my eyes, unable to watch myself and Lallan in the mirror. Everything went dark.

shiprat
shiprat
919 Followers