All Comments on 'Indian Summer'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
5 stars

I think you’re an excellent writer. Fun and sexy twist to this one. The characters are interesting and likable. The hot student temptress Marcie was particularly good. Does her personality have redeeming features? Will Nancy become truly infatuated with the girl? Will the father find out about Nancy and Marcie? A second chapter focused on Nancy would be fun.

darkoverlord6darkoverlord6over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I’m glad you enjoyed my story Major, you’ve given me so for food thought about Nancy’s character we will have to see what happens 😊

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 5 years ago
Great story!

I agree with Major! A very good story, well written. Character development was well done and the plot flowed smoothly. The ending was a complete surprise to me. 5 stars. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad you

Included an indian woman in this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More? Please?

Really hot story with several interesting plot twists. Also agree with MajorRewrite; all the characters have major growth potential for several more chapters.

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
Summer

Good story. A chapter with Marcie and Nancy would be welcomed

JacksonPhallicJacksonPhallicover 5 years ago
period

I hate to be that guy, but for me a piece that has spelling or punctuation issues really distracts from the story. If I have to go back and re-read the sentence or the paragraph to understand what you mean, then I'm not paying attention to the story anymore. Right now, I'm about half way through the first page and have noticed at least three run-on sentences, a few missing commas, and a dangling modifier. The story has potential, and I'll go back and try to pickup, but if this keeps going at this pace I don't know that I'll make it to the good parts. If you like, I can point out what I saw specifically. Proper punctuation and grammar will take your writing from "okay" to "great."

dottie86dottie86almost 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I enjoyed it - and LOVED all the kissing - well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES