Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy changed into a light-weight summer cotton dress while Daniel pulled on a sports jacket over his button-down shirt to appear a bit more respectable. The traffic downtown was light for a Friday night, and they found a parking space relatively close to the museum. They bought tickets from a young man at the door, and soon were strolling around the galleries looking at the history of the ill-fated vessel laid out before them.

"I can't imagine how afraid they must have been with the ship slipping beneath the ocean under their feet," commented Nancy solemnly.

They rounded a large glass case containing plates, and serving ware recovered from the wreck. While his daughter leaned closer to read one of the attached information cards Daniel glanced around and spotted a familiar figure in a black dress at the next display. He walked over smiling as Sophia Ramesh turned away from a case of nautical equipment.

"Great minds think alike I see. Good Evening, Sophia."

Though he tried not to show a reaction, it was difficult to hide his interest at seeing Sophia dressed very differently from her more casual school persona. He had grown used to her usual t-shirt, and jeans look, but tonight she was decorated much more fancifully. The black dress she wore clung neatly to her curves and dipped down just enough up top to display a hint of the smooth, dark skin of her large breasts. Her legs looked very lovely as well with the low heels she was wearing giving them even more definition than usual. The most striking thing was her face. She usually didn't wear much makeup at school, but tonight her eyes were darkened to a smoky perfection making then stand out like two mysterious deep pools. Her smile radiated outward from her warm, full lips painted a dark Earth tone.

"Daniel, I should have expected you would show up at an exhibit like this one. I guess Marcie Springer would say it's fate that we should meet."

Daniel laughed, "It was my daughter's idea, actually. She wanted to get us out of the house tonight."

Nancy walked up sticking out her hand, "Guilty as charged. Nancy Corrigan, and you are?"

Sophia introduced herself, and the two young women shook hands. They were an interesting contrast with Nancy as petite as she was still standing several inches taller than the shorter Sophia. Since they were headed the same way, the trio decided to stay together while they finished touring the exhibit. Nancy watched her father with bemused detachment noticing how he unconsciously seemed to hover near Sophia who did have a passing resemblance to her deceased mother. She wondered if her father even realized he was giving off a vibe that showed he was physically attracted to his young teaching assistant.

The group finished the tour and went across the street together to a small restaurant that featured French cuisine.

"How is your school year going so far?" Nancy asked the older woman.

"Quite well. I should be able to graduate at the end of the year."

"What are your plans after that?"

"I'm not sure. The university has only a few teaching positions open. If I want to teach at that level, I may have to seek employment elsewhere, but I will cross that bridge when I come to it."

"Where ever you end up I think you will make a wonderful teacher," said Daniel.

Nancy thought she saw Sophia almost blush at her father's compliment, and the look she gave him made her wonder if the attraction she sensed from her father went both ways. After dinner, she, and her dad parted company with Sophia to drive home. It was quiet in the car, and Nancy broke the silence with a question that made her father snort in surprise.

"So...That Sophia is quite an attractive lady. Is there something going on there I should know about?"

"What! Sophia, and I? Nancy that would be very inappropriate."

"I don't think there is any rule about teachers, and their assistants getting it on," observed Nancy casually.

"Jesus, Nancy! I should have raised you better than to have such thoughts come to you. Besides, there may not be a written rule, but it is very much frowned upon. It could do serious damage to my reputation, not to mention Sophia's."

"Maybe so, but you can't tell me you don't find her attractive I saw the way you were looking at her all night."

"I don't know what you are talking about," lied Daniel.

"Right," said Nancy knowingly, "You know, Dad, it wouldn't make her sad."

"What?"

"Mom. It wouldn't make her sad to see you happy again. I don't think she would want you to spend the rest of your life alone."

Daniel's hands tightened on the steering wheel as he drove.

"I haven't thought about anything like that, but even if I did it would still be inappropriate for me to try an start a relationship with Sophia. I doubt she would be interested anyway I'm like fifteen years older than her. I think she might be twenty-five at the most."

"Mom would say age is just a number."

"What are you doing now? Channeling dating advice from your mother in the after-life?"

"I think you shouldn't let a chance slip through your fingers because of some ridiculous rule, and besides I saw the way she was looking at you tonight. Trust me. There is interest there I'm sure of it."

Daniel let the conversation drop as he turned into the driveway, but he couldn't help but think about it as he drifted near sleep later in bed. In his mind's eye, he could see Sophia smiling at him while she unzipped her black dress, and let it fall from her body to the ground. He jerked back from the precipice of slumber to discover his cock pushing the sheets straight up from the bed. He laughed at his almost teenage-like behavior, but he couldn't help himself when he slipped off to the restroom and masturbated furiously in front of the sink imagining Sophia's dark lips wrapped around his penis. He came so hard it was all he could do to stifle the loud groan that escaped his lips. His cocked jerked in his grip sending thick ropes of semen all over the bathroom counter. In the mirror afterward, he shook his head at the desperate look in his own eyes.

"This can't lead anywhere good," he thought to himself, but deep down he didn't want to believe that was true.

The following Monday at school he passed out the quizzes he had graded over the weekend. He wasn't surprised to see the look of despair on Marcie Springer's face when she saw her failing grade. The lecture that day was on the economic, and social changes that presaged the collapse of the Ottoman Empire. It was a subject that had been part of his doctoral thesis, and he knew the material like the back of his hand. The class came alive with a lengthy discussion that ran right up to the end of the hour.

"Don't forget to read the next chapter for class on Wednesday!" he called out to his students as they retreated from the room. He scooped up his briefcase, shoving his notes inside before leaving with Sophia in tow. They went to his office to discuss his next lesson, and a paper he was planning to have the kids write that she could help him to grade.

"I think this subject matter will make a good topic for their first real paper in this class," he said absently to Sophia as she took notes.

"I agree. There is plenty of room for them to draw different conclusions about how this event affected the future of Europe as a whole," noted Sophia.

"I noticed you were alone the other night at the gallery," blurted Daniel not even sure why he mentioned it almost like the words had come from someone else.

Sophia looked up from her notepad raising an eyebrow, "I was alone, true, very few of my friends appreciate my interest in history, and my parents were busy."

"So you don't have a boyfriend or something? I mean you're a...you know...attractive young lady I imagine you have...Dates or whatever," said Daniel awkwardly.

Her head cocked to one side, and she looked at Daniel with a growing smile, "I used to have a boyfriend, but we broke up last year. My studies have kept me busy since."

"I wasn't trying to pry into your personal life I just noticed that's all. I know how a young person can get wrapped up in their studies I guess I was making sure you were trying to make time for yourself as well," said Daniel suddenly feeling embarrassed at his previous outburst.

"I see..." said Sophia with her smile fading slightly, "Well, don't worry about me I'm fine."

"I'm sure you are."

"If that is all for today I should get going," said Sophia standing to collect her things. Daniel watched her leave from behind his desk suddenly wanting to ask her to come back, but not sure how to go about it. The time since his wife's death had left him rusty at best at this sort of thing, and he realized he had bungled it badly that perhaps he had given Sophia the impression that he wasn't interested.

"Shit, it's probably for the best no matter what Nancy says," he thought a moment later.

He returned to his work and was thoroughly engrossed in preparing his next lecture when a knock came at his door.

"Yes! Come in!" he called.

The door opened, and shut. Daniel looked up to find the unwelcome presence of Marcie Springer standing in front of him.

"Ms. Springer? Can I help you?"

"I hope so Professor. Look, I know I'm not the brightest student, but I need to pass this class to graduate."

"Don't be too hard on yourself not everyone takes to history. I told you before I can help you find a tutor. Sophia, my T.A., is very well versed in the subject matter, and I am sure she would be happy to help."

"Sophia hates me. She thinks I have nothing between my ears, and we have never gotten along. I really would appreciate your direct help. I know that I can't do this on my own."

She started to cry slightly taking a quick seat in one of the guest chairs. Daniel felt a bit of sympathy towards her for the first time and came around the desk grabbing at a box of tissues. He took a seat across from her handing her one.

"Take it easy, Marcie. I'm sure we can work together to get you through this class."

Marcie's head lifted up her eyes shining slightly with tears, but her voice didn't sound upset, "I knew I could count on you, Professor. You know this could be an enjoyable experience for both of us."

"I beg your pardon?" said Daniel confused.

"If you could see your way to helping me improve my grade in history. I would be more than happy to improve your life in all kinds of ways."

Daniel's eyes grew wide as he watched Marcie start to unbutton her low-cut red blouse. His heart raced in his chest as her hand worked lower loosening one button at a time until he could make out the matching lacy bra she wore underneath. Her large, creamy white chest cannons looked poised to leap out from their confines at any moment.

"Marcie! I...That is we can't...You need to get a hold of yourself young lady!" he said trying for a stern voice, but his cracked badly.

"It's o.k. No one has to know. Believe me, Daniel...I can do things to you that would blow your mind!"

She was standing from the chair now running her hands across her bra-clad tits, and then down over her flat stomach while she licked her cherry red lips. Daniel felt like the room was spinning. He knew he should be throwing her out on her ear, but his long-neglected sex glands were firing into motion for the first time in years clouding his judgment. He stood with her fighting to find the words to diffuse the situation before it got completely out of hand.

"Marcie...Ms. Springer! I think you need to go."

"I know you're worried someone will find out, but it's o.k., Trust me..."

She put her hands on his chest and started to lean up on her tip-toes bringing those shiny lips toward his, and Daniel felt suddenly powerless to stop what was happening. It seemed like the kiss was inevitable until the office door popped open.

"I'm sorry I left my cell phone, and..." started Sophia before she froze at the scene in front of her. Daniel took a hasty step back his mind a whirl while Marcie grabbed her shirt closed in one fist her face turning bright red.

"You should go," said Daniel finally getting some steel in his voice.

Marcie shot him a dirty look over her shoulder before she left the office in a huff. Sophia closed the door slowly behind her retreating form. The office was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop.

"Sophia, I swear to you nothing was happening. I mean obviously something was happening, but it wasn't my idea I was trying to get her to leave, and..."

"Are you attracted to her?" asked Sophia suddenly still looking at the closed door.

"Well...I mean she is a pretty girl, but..."

"So you think Marcie is pretty? I guess I can understand that she has that body and that face."

"Sophia just let me finish a thought here I was going to say that she is objectively a pretty girl..."

"You don't have to explain anything to me, Daniel. I should go," said Sophia reaching for the handle of the door. Daniel was across the room before he even realized the thought had entered his head his hand coming to rest on the door holding it shut.

"Dammit, Sophia! I don't want her. I want you!"

Sophia slowly looked up into Daniel's frantic eyes, "What?"

"I said...I want you...I want you, Sophia."

"Oh...God, Daniel."

They came together hard, and fast her arms flying around his neck even as their lips met in a tight embrace. Daniel felt Sophia's incredibly soft, full lips seem to engulf him in a warm, wet kiss that lingered on and on making his knees shake. Her hands linked behind his neck, and she quickly turned her head to the side letting her mouth open wider. Their tongues slipped forward touching and sliding all over each other as they turned their first kiss into a passionate, sexy exploration. Time slowed for them both while the kissing continued deep, hot French kisses that left them gasping and groaning softly. At last, their lips parted, and Daniel stared into Sophia's dark eyes.

"Does this door have a lock on it?" she whispered.

He answered by reaching down and flipping the privacy lock on the door handle.

The click of the lock engaging was drowned out by the low moan that came from Sophia's throat as she pulled Daniel back into another hot French kiss, her tongue exploding hungrily into his mouth. They stumbled together back toward the small couch that ran along one wall of the office. His hands grasped at the bottom of her t-shirt lifting it upward, and she raised her arms so that he could pull it off over her head. He fumbled a bit with her bra. His fingers were long out of practice when it came to removing a woman's undergarments. Eventually, Sophia took pity on him and reached behind her back easily unclasping the hooks that held her bra in place.

Daniel sat back on the couch while Sophia moved to stand in front of him still holding her bra in her hands. While he watched in fascination, she slowly lowered it down finally letting it fall. Daniel swallowed hard at the sight of Sophia's perfect, large, round breasts. They were perhaps the sweetest looking pair he had ever seen her brown skin flawless, and the center of each breast capped with areolas of flesh that were so dark they appeared almost black. At the heart of each was a small, perky dime sized nipple that grew stiff, and lifted outward even as he looked on. She took her breasts in her hands squeezing them before she climbed into his lap straddling his legs.

He reached up to cup her warm tits, and she sighed as he did. The flesh felt like silk to the touch, and he couldn't help himself as he lunged forward to run his tongue all over her areola before he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth nibbling at the stiff knot of flesh.

"Oh...God...Yes, Daniel! YES!" cried Sophia grabbing at the back of his head. He went wild on her tits the long pent-up frustration of years of lonely denial breaking free. The massive mounds felt perfect in his hands, and he kissed and licked every inch of them before returning to her hard nipples. His cock was an iron rod in his pants pushing tight against the crotch, and Sophia began to rock back and forth feeling his swollen member pushing against her pussy. The grinding was driving Daniel mad, and he lifted her suddenly from the couch placing her gently on the cushion that he had just occupied before he dropped to his knees, and reached up to unbutton the top of her jeans pulling the two halves apart. They were tight enough that Sophia had to raise her hips high so that Daniel could slip them off onto the floor where they joined her bra. She was wearing a pair of black silk panties underneath, but these didn't remain in place long. Her pussy was finally uncovered, and Daniel leaned in to enjoy the sweet odor of her wet slit.

Sophia had a bush of dark hair between her legs running down around her thick pussy lips. She leaned back on the couch as Daniel pushed her legs apart, and she was just barely able to keep from crying out when he drove his head between her legs and slid his tongue straight up her vagina hitting her clitoris at the top. He lingered there flicking his tongue all over the hard nodule of flesh that marked her hot arousal. Her fingers slipped into the hair on the back of his head, and she pressed her pussy tighter to his face.

"Jesus! Oh, fuck! Daniel! DANIEL! Oh so good...FEELS SO GOOD! Ah! God! Eat my pussy, Daniel! Oh, baby! Eat my pussy!"

The taste of her sweet juice poured all over his tongue, and he lapped at it with single-minded intent. The urge to join his body with hers was growing unbearable. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt this way, and it both scared, and exhilarated him. He found her tits again gripping them in the palms of his hands, and squeezing the warm flesh even as he drove his tongue deeper into her slick pussy. Sophia was humping his face harder now her body craving the feel of him inside her, and she grunted and cried out with each shock of pleasure that rolled through her when he pinched her hard nipples.

"Christ! You make me want to fuck you so bad!" she cried.

He couldn't take it any longer, and he stood fighting with his belt trying frantically to get his pants down. Again, Sophia rose to the challenge pushing his fumbling hands aside and undoing his belt helping him to lower his pants. Daniels cock was fully erect pushing the cotton cloth of his boxers away from his body. She pulled them down as well, and his thick purple-headed cock dropped just short of Sophia's dark brown lips. She licked them and smiled up at Daniel's desperate looking face before she took his penis in her small hand, and slipped the head of his cock into her mouth. Daniel couldn't entirely hold back a groan as for the first time in years his penis entered the willing mouth of a beautiful woman.

She took him deep into her throat humming softly before she began to run her warm mouth up and down his pole leaving it shiny, and wet. Daniel moaned, and bit his lip trying to hold back the cum that surged in his balls. Sophia was sucking him harder by the second joining the movements of her mouth with her left hand jerking his rock hard love pole. She looked so hot down there, and the blow job felt so good Daniel doubted his ability to hang on much longer. His balls were swollen, and almost as hard as his dick. Sophia took her other hand and gently played with his sack. They expanded and rolled around against her palm, and she could only imagine the vast explosion of semen they contained. At last, Daniel couldn't take anymore, and he pushed her naked body back to the couch moving between her legs.

There was no resistance her pussy was so ready, so slick, and aroused with the need for his cock. He slipped inside her driving himself forward pressing the thick flesh of her cunt out of the way until his cock was fully buried in her fantastic body. They both cried out together as they joined themselves as one.