Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophia! Oh! My God, Sophia, it is so perfect inside you!"

"I know, Daniel, I knew it would be so good with you. I wanted this the first time I saw you. Take me, Daniel! I need you! Please fuck me now! Give it all to me every fucking inch!"

The couch started to creak slightly, and even bang against the wall with muffled collisions prompting Daniel to pray that there was no one using the office next door. He couldn't have stopped anyway even if there had been someone there. Sophia's pussy felt terrific, and it had been so long that he had forgotten how wonderful it felt to be with a woman like this their bodies coming together in perfect unison. He arched his back driving his cock as deep as he could into her soft flesh listening to her gasps, and moans. She pulled him to her, and they kissed hot and hard. Her tongue filled his mouth, and he continued to marvel at how sweet her thick lips felt. The pressure grew stronger between his legs, and the urge to release inside her grew along with it. He didn't think he could last much longer, but he hated to go before she had reached her orgasm.

Daniel's hips picked up speed his balls slapping against Sophia's soaking wet cunt. He lifted her tits to his mouth sucking roughly at her nipples, and she let out another groan, louder this time threatening to give them away to passersby, but they both were almost beyond caring driven by a singular need.

"Daniel...Daniel, I'm so close...So...fucking...close! AH! GOD, YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD FUCK!"

Daniel squeezed his eyes shut, and tried to think of anything but what was happening. He knew it was a losing battle. His cock started to swell even more substantial, and the tingling in his balls turned into an unbearable itch that each thrust forward served only to make worse.

"SHIT SOPHIA! I'M SORRY I CAN'T! I CAN'T HOLD IT...OH! GOD, SOPHIA! FUCKKKK!"

It was just too much, and it had been too long for him since the last time. Daniel's balls erupted in an unfettered explosion of sperm that fountained from the end of his prick and shot deep into Sophia's pussy. Thankfully, the feeling of his warm spunk hitting the back of her well-stretched cunt was just the trigger she needed, and her body joined Daniels in a powerful orgasm. They clung tightly to each other while the feelings tore through their bodies making them tremble.

"YES, DANIEL! I FEEL YOU! OHHH! FUCK I'M CUMMING! AHHH CUMMING! DANIEL!"

He wasn't sure how long it lasted. The orgasm seemed like it would never end. He couldn't remember his cock ever jerking this many times pumping his seed endlessly into Sophia's soaking pussy. When they both collapsed at last to the sofa, it was almost in relief. Daniel leaned down and gently kissed Sophia's warm lips.

"That was amazing."

"I know. I don't want this to go to your head, but I don't think I've ever come that hard before in my life."

They both wanted to enjoy the moment for as long as they could, but the sounds of students coming and going out in the hallway made them all too aware that it was only a matter of time before someone knocked on the door looking for help. Sophia rose first and taking the very same tissue box that Daniel had offered to Marcie she used its contents to clean some of the thick semen that was running back out of her. The pair dressed in silence, and as soon as they were decently clothed again, Daniel pulled Sophia to him hugging her tightly.

"You know we are going to have to be very careful about this thing between us. I mean assuming this wasn't just...Well..."

"A one afternoon stand? No, Daniel, it isn't for me, and I hope not for you either."

He looked into Sophia's impossibly dark eyes before kissing her gently.

"No...Not for me either."

After Sophia secured her missing cell phone, she left with one last smile in Daniel's direction. He spent the rest of his office hours trying vainly to focus on his paperwork, but in reality, all he could think about was how good it had felt to be with her.

At dinner that night Daniel found it impossible not to be in a good mood, and for the first time in ages, he sang out loud while cooking. It was something he had not done since his wife died. Nancy came into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine listening to her dad while he stirred a skillet full of meat on the stove.

Nancy clapped when the song came to an end, "What has gotten into you? I haven't heard you sing like that in a long time."

"Nothing. I just had a good day was all."

Nancy stepped closer catching Daniel's eye. She had always had a sixth sense when it came to sex, and she could tell just by looking into her Dad's face what he had been up to that day.

"You dog! It was Sophia wasn't it!" she said smacking him on the arm.

"I don't know what you're are referring to, young lady, and yes it was Sophia!"

"I'm so happy for you, Dad! I told you she was into you!"

"I guess you were right, but this is still a tricky situation for both of us. We need to keep this on the down low as you kids say."

"Look at you trying to be all kinds of hip."

"However I say it this could blow up in our faces very easily."

"Don't worry about that if I were you I would try to enjoy your good fortune. Sophia seems like a nice lady."

"I'm glad you think so because I invited her to eat with us tonight."

The sound of the doorbell ringing sent Nancy scurrying to the front of the house, and as if her Dad was genuinely prescient she opened the door to find Sophia standing on the other side.

"I hope I'm not too early," said Sophia nervously.

"Not at all. Dad is almost done burning dinner. Come on in!"

"I heard that, Nancy!" came Daniels voice from the other room.

Sophia followed Nancy into the kitchen carrying a bottle of wine in her hand.

"I hope this goes o.k. with the meal," she said handing the bottle to Nancy.

"Awesome! This is a better vintage than the crap we were drinking. Let me get you a glass."

Daniel turned down the stove and pivoted around to face his guest. Sophia had changed out of her casual school clothes, and into a red short dress that showed off plenty of her legs. Her makeup was done similarly to how it had been at the museum, and he swallowed hard noting just how attractive she looked.

"Wow! Sophia...You look beautiful," he finally managed to say.

"I was just going to say the same thing," echoed Nancy from the opposite side of the kitchen.

Sophia blushed slightly, "You are both too kind."

The two women went to set the table while Daniel put the finishing touches on dinner. He brought the food out on a serving platter as they gathered around the table to eat. In spite of Nancy's earlier joke the meal turned out perfectly, and Sophia gushed over the taste of each dish.

"I think if you hadn't been a history professor you could have been a gourmet cook."

"Thank you. The men in my family have always been excellent cooks, so I guess it's in my genes."

"You also have a beautiful home. I love the style and decorations."

"My wife was good at decorating she was responsible for a lot of it."

An awkward silence followed the mention of Daniel's deceased spouse, but Nancy quickly filled it, "Do you like to cook, Sophia?"

"I try to sometimes. I'm nowhere near as good as my mother, but I do alright. Maybe I could cook for you guys some night?"

"That would be lovely. I would love a change of pace from the same stuff Dad, and I know how to make."

Daniel cleared the table and went to prepare desert while the two young ladies walked around the dining room, and living room area chatting.

Sophia stopped at the mantel over the fireplace looking at the picture there that showed Daniel with his arm around his wife, and Nancy just in front of them.

"Your mother was very beautiful," said Sophia quietly.

"Yes, she was...Dad was very sad for a long time after she passed. I was starting to think he would never fully come out of his shell again, but I think that may be happening after all."

Sophia turned, "So...Um...Daniel told you that he and I."

Nancy stopped her with a light touch on Sophia's arm, "I'm glad you are together, Sophia. I sensed something about the two of you the first time I saw you together, and I think this could be a good thing for both of you."

A slow breath escaped from Sophia's lips, "I was afraid you might not be too happy about it with me being so much younger, and with your Mom...Well..."

"Don't worry about it. I'm just happy to see my Dad smiling, and singing again. Well, given how off-key he sings maybe not so much the second part, but the happy part for sure."

"Hey, you two! Come to try some of this dessert I think it turned out pretty well."

The two women returned to the dining room and helped Daniel polish off a delicious dessert. Nancy offered to clean up while he and Sophia went to sit in the living room. They took places on the couch keeping a respectable distance though Daniel longed to be much closer. They talked about the class and debated future lesson ideas until Nancy returned from the kitchen.

"You know I think I'm going to go visit my friend, Mary. She just got a new cat, and she has been dying for me to come over," said Nancy nonchalantly.

"I thought Mary was allergic to cats?" replied Daniel with a frown.

"Did I say cat? I meant dog, yes sir a huge dog!"

Nancy gave her dad a quick peck on the cheek and hugged Sophia before grabbing a jacket and running out the door.

"I think she might have been lying to give us time alone," said Daniel after she was gone.

"You think?" replied Sophia with no small hint of sarcasm.

"Is that o.k. with you, Daniel? Maybe you got enough of me this afternoon."

"I could never get enough of you, Sophia."

Daniel showed her just how true that was by scooping her body into his arms. Their lips met again in a kiss even hungrier than the one that had preceded their earlier tryst. He especially enjoyed her lips that now had the added softness of her creamy lipstick making them even slicker as their mouths slid together. Sophia's hands made quick work of Daniel's buttons, and she pushed his shirt off his shoulders baring his chest. He sighed as she kissed her way across it, and down his stomach until she was kneeling in front of him. The sound of his zipper coming down was quickly joined by the quiet thump of his pants hitting the ground, and Sophia wasted no time in pulling his rapidly swelling cock from the confines of his underwear running her tongue up and down the underside.

"Sweet Lord! Oh...Sophia!" moaned Daniel.

She looked spectacular on her knees with his penis vanishing over and over into her mouth. He touched the side of her head groaning even louder when she sucked hard at the thick purple head of his penis.

"Dammit, Sophia, you are so fucking good at this...Shit!"

"You have no idea how wet I am right now, Daniel. I want you inside me again. Please...Daniel...I need you."

He hauled her quickly to her feet. This time he managed a bit better with disrobing her getting her dress off with relative ease, and even getting her bra off on the second try. His hands went instantly to her substantial chest squeezing her gorgeous brown skinned tits. She gasped when he licked her nipples, and sucked them into his mouth before he surprised her by lifting her entirely off the ground, and carrying her to his bedroom. A moment later he had her completely naked on the bed and joined her there bringing his mouth to the smooth skin of her neck. They kissed, and rub at each other's bodies before Sophia rolled Daniel onto his back, and took hold of his hard cock guiding her hairy pussy down onto it. They both cried out as Sophia's wet cunt was utterly filled with hot cock until Daniel's balls rested in the dark hair of her bush.

"Fuck! Daniel, you fill me so good! Ah God! I feel so fucked when you're inside me!"

Daniel grabbed at the bars on the headboard behind him. He needed to hang on tight because Sophia started to fuck him with fast thrusts of her hips grinding her pussy onto his cock. Her mouth fell open, and deep moans followed by quick gasps of breath came from within her. If he had ever seen a woman look hotter fucking, he couldn't remember when it was, and Sophia only seemed to get more turned on as the seconds past. The sight of her huge tits bouncing on her chest was breath-taking, and she started to shake, and quiver as her orgasm drew near.

"FUCK! FUCK! DANIEL! YOUR COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! OH GOD! I'M GOING TOO CREAM YOUR COCK DANIEL! GOING TO CREAM YOUR...OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!" screamed Sophia.

He groaned himself feeling her tight pussy break into a series of hard spasms her love tunnel clutching at his penis. She came multiple times punctuating each orgasm with a sharp cry. When she slowed, he was quick to pull her off, and roll her onto her stomach while he took her from behind. He was close himself, and the feel of his balls slapping against the dampness of her cunt while her ass cheeks bounced off his legs drove him even closer to his orgasm.

"Ah shit Sophia! Ah! Your pussy feels so good! God, I love to fuck you! Ahhh! Sophia! Going to cum baby! I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Do it, Daniel! Give it all to me! Fill my pussy!" shouted Sophia.

The burst of semen that ripped from his balls almost rivaled his orgasm from earlier and Sophia cried out when Daniels spunk shot deep into her womb. He grabbed tight to her sweet ass moving his cock just enough to savor the sensation of his sperm pumping over and over into her body.

They dropped onto the bed into a spooning position with Daniel wrapping an arm around Sophia pulling her close to him.

"I thought we couldn't do it better than we did earlier. I guess I was wrong."

"The night is young, Daniel," said Sophia.

He sighed hoping he could keep up.

The following day it was all Daniel could do to keep a foolish grin off his face on his way to class. He and Sophia had enjoyed a wonderful time together though she had insisted on going home rather than spending the night. It was probably a bit early for them to take their relationship that far he reasoned.

When he arrived in class, he fully expected to see Sophia's smiling face sitting in her usual spot in the corner near the podium, but the chair was empty. He found it difficult to concentrate throughout the rest of his lecture. Every time a door opened or he heard voices in the hall he would glance up expecting to see Sophia come walking in, but there was no sign of her. Worried, he cut class five minutes short and went to his office to call her in private, but before he could pull his cell phone from his pocket, the landline on the desk rang.

"Yes?"

"Professor Corrigan? This is Ms. Glass in Dean Wardlow's office. The Dean would like to see you right away."

"Um...Of course, I will be right there, thank you."

Daniel hung up shaking his head not sure what was going on, and wondering if Sophia's disappearance had anything to do with the Dean wanting to speak with him. It didn't take him long to find out. He no sooner had arrived at the Dean's office when he was shuffled inside and found himself facing the stern features of Dean Francis Wardlow, the head of the department.

"I won't beat around the bush here, Corrigan. There has been a complaint filed by a student claiming that you are participating in some sort of unethical conduct with your teaching assistant a Ms...Um...Ramesh it says here."

"That's absurd," lied Daniel. He strongly suspected he knew precisely which student had lodged that complaint, and he silently cursed the day he had ever met Marcie Springer.

"I'm sure it's all a tempest in a teacup, but as things stand, we can't ignore it. I've taken the liberty of transferring Ms. Ramesh to one of the other history teachers. I think it would be best for you to keep your distance from her until this shakes out. I suspect if you are telling the truth it will all blow over once the semester ends."

Daniel couldn't think of a decent argument he could make to retain Sophia that wouldn't make him look guilty. To make matters worse, the city was dominated by college students. It would be a real risk to see her outside of class. The thought that he might be exiled from her so soon after finally being able to be with her ate away at him as he drove home.

Nancy was even more shocked when he told her the details of what had taken place that day.

"That bitch! I think we should go find that Marcie Springer, and beat the shit out of her!" shouted Nancy.

"You always did have your mothers temper, Nancy. I don't think violence is going to solve anything here we have to be patient and hope this blows over as Dean Wardlow said. This is just Marcie being pissed that I wouldn't hand her a grade on a silver platter."

"Maybe you should."

"Nancy! I couldn't do that it would be wrong."

"Not even for Sophia?"

"She would never want me to compromise my values that way."

"I guess not. I'm sorry, Dad," said Nancy coming over to hug him.

Daniel slipped his arms around her kissing the top of her head, "Thanks, Nancy."

The rest of the evening her dad moved sadly around the house in a state that strongly reminded her of the last several years, and made her more upset by the minute. As soon as he had gone off to bed, she rifled through his briefcase until she found his class roster with the personal contact information of each student. Marcie's address was listed as a dorm on campus. Nancy went and fired up her laptop theorizing that a social climber like Marcie Springer would likely have a strong web presence. She quickly tracked down a number of social media pages frequented by Marcie.

"For a bitch, she is easy on the eyes," thought Nancy absently while starring at Instagram photo's of Marcie at several local hangouts. Nancy quickly noticed a pattern to Marcie's travels. She ended up at the same club off Beeker street every Friday night. A plan started to form in Nancy's head, and she shut her laptop with a grim smile playing on her lips.

Two nights later Nancy sat in the High Ball the very same club she knew that Marcie frequented. Her father would have never recognized her and would have been appalled if he had. She was dressed in a sheer tightly clinging black dress that was slit up one side to show off her muscular legs, and she had slicked back her short dark hair applying plenty of makeup to bring out her eyes. Her lips shown bright with gloss, and the top of the dress was low cut enough to accentuate her perky young breasts. A few times she had been approached by both men, and women, but she had politely brushed them off. Tonight, she had a particular prey in mind.

As if on cue Marcie Springer entered the club with a couple of girlfriends. The threesome made their way to the bar, and ordered drinks. Marcie was looking smoking hot in a low cut red dress that showed more than it hid. Nancy stayed at her place at the end of the round bar just watching, and biding her time. Marcie finished one drink and ordered a second taking the time to dance with her girlfriends and fend off the unwanted advances of one young man before returning to the bar. When she was well into her third one of the night, Nancy made her move to take a place across the bar from Marcie making sure to make surreptitious eye contact with her periodically while she sipped from her glass.

Nancy hadn't been joking when she said she had a sixth sense about people when it came to their sexual interest, and she could tell after just a few glances that she had caught Marcie's eye and that there was a definite spark between them. She was not at all surprised when Marcie picked up her drink and came around the bar to sit next to her smiling all the while.

"I don't think I've seen you in here before," said Marcie.

"This is my first time. I'm Nancy by the way, and you are?"