Indian Uprising

Story Info
They don't want Anika at the party; she's a prude.
6.7k words
3.72
10.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmm999
jmm999
901 Followers

British English spelling and grammar.

***

Indian uprising

"Oh, we're not inviting her are we? She's such a goody two shoes, and she doesn't drink."

"I heard her husband never lets her go out."

"And she's angling for that promotion."

"Girls, girls!" said Janet. "Stop, I have three things to say."

The other five went silent.

"First. We're not racists are we? It's my birthday party and I'll invite whoever I choose."

There were apologetic murmurs. It was mid-afternoon on Sunday, and the coffee shop was deserted.

"Second. I spoke to Anika. She doesn't mean to come across as disapproving, it's her Indian upbringing. This job is the first time she's socialised in years."

More murmurs.

"And third; her husband is India for a month. So let's get the snotty bitch drunk, or better still get her laid!"

Anika had had an arranged marriage. Her husband, Arul, brought her to England and started his own business. Like many of his countrymen, he worked seven days a week, and eventually made a lot of money. She, with superior language skills, also worked hard; doing the ordering and accounts, and occasionally helped out in the shop.

To the outside world they ran a traditional corner shop. But the reality was ownership of a chain of a dozen shops, and a wholesale business. These were managed by Arul's various male cousins and friends. Recently Anika had persuaded him to let her get a job. So in their close-knit community, the story was Anika was only working to broaden her horizons. Now she had a job in an office, with six other females. But she was hoping to get promotion to team leader. Arul told his cousins he had checked the set-up and that she would not usually interact with males.

Chatting to Janet, about the impending birthday party, Anika said her husband had gone to India to look after his ailing mother. Another cousin would run the main shop while he was away, probably for a month. She liked the idea of letting her hair down with the girls, but said she was concerned the cousins might find out. Most of her extended family did not drink, but they friends who did. They'd be quick to report to Arul if she was spotted in a bar. Janet said she would make some arrangements, and get back to her.

Back in the coffee shop the party was being fine-tuned.

"So here's the deal." said Janet. "I've booked a private room at the Millfield Hotel.

"Whoa, expensive!" said Hazel.

"It is. But I have an old school friend who does their bookings, and we're getting a discount. It's Friday night and you all have to chip in fifteen pounds, which covers the room and your drinks - if you stick to red wine. She got several cases in on the cheap. Other drinks, you'll have to go down to the bar and pay full price.

And I'm inviting half a dozen other mates, all girls, who will chip in the same as you. We get a fancy suite, with seating for up to twenty, a bathroom, and a bedroom where the strippers can change."

"Strippers?" asked Carole.

"They're included. My husband's brother is a stripper, and I've met his mates. They're called Tricolour."

"Oh wow! I've heard of them. Three different coloured men and they do the Full Monty."

"They do a lot more than that. Once we're warmed up, the blond, my brother-in-law, shows his tackle. They give us time to get another round in, then they dance again, and the shorter bronzed man gets his out. On the third dance, the black guy shows his. Finally, they go round the room, waving their dicks in our faces. Anyone who fancies copping a feel or a quick suck can do so."

"Is that legal?" queried Jenny.

"Not when they're on stage in a public show, but a private function? How many of you have had sex in a hotel? They'll be reluctant to cum though, they prefer to stay semi-hard."

"Except your brother-in-law, Janet." said Wendy. "He's Andrew, and I've heard about him. A friend of mine booked them for a hen party. He did a circuit of the room and got sucked by all except one woman."

"There's always one!" said Janet, rolling her eyes.

"Right," continued Wendy, "and when everyone had had a good gobble, he went back to one girl, came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot! Apparently, he was ready again in five minutes! Then the other two did the same."

"If we're in party dresses," said Carole, "we must swallow. Don't know about you ladies, but my old man gets pissed off when I come home with cum stains down my dress!"

"My old man," added Janet, "gets pissed off if I even mention Andrew. Anyway, there are only three of them; if you all want a mouthful, you'll have to draw straws! Just make sure I get a load -- but not Andrew's, he's family!"

"So, has anyone ever been fucked in one of these private shows?" asked Liv.

"I've never actually seen them perform, my husband won't allow it. But I understand some girls got fucked. The guys will be stopping over in the hotel that night, and usually, you could make a deal with one of them. But not at my party."

"You dirty bitch, Janet! Your birthday present is to fuck the lot, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah!" she replied, sarcastically. "And if my husband ever found out, he'd have a heart attack, probably while beating the shit out of me. Christ, he doesn't even know I've booked them."

"So why can't we fuck them?"

"Because I'm planning on having one, or better yet, all of them, fuck that pompous Anika! We'll get her good and drunk and take a movie of her doing the dirty. Then we can use the evidence to keep the bitch in her place."

"Anika, I'd love to invite you to my birthday bash, but I'm not sure it'll be your thing."

"Oh please! I don't want to be left out. I need a little fun while Arul is away."

"It's going to be very raunchy - you know, sexy. Will you drink red wine?"

"I have tried it. Tell me more about the party. My main worry is getting in and out of the house, without his cousins seeing. If I can do that, I'd be up for most things."

"Strippers?"

"Um ... OK."

"Surely your house isn't watched 24/7 is it?"

"No, but the neighbours may notice."

"What if I come to your place Thursday night, toting a big carrier bag? I'm just a colleague round for coffee, showing you her new dress. I leave with your party dress and shoes in that bag. Do you have a party dress; something sexy?"

"Sort of, but I haven't worn it in ages."

"Good. After work on Friday, you come straight to mine for dinner. Harry always eats out with his workmates, and goes to the dog track."

"What, even on your birthday?"

"Actually, my birthday is on Sunday; he might take me out to lunch if he's sober."

"Oh."

"Anyway, we girls go to the hotel, have a few drinks, fun at the strip show, and you come back and spend the night at mine. We have a spare room, and your neighbours won't know a thing."

"No offence Janet, but will I be safe? If Arul were here, he would not want me to stay at someone's house. What if your husband wanders around in the night?"

('This woman!' she thought. 'Everyone man is a rapist!')

"Don't worry. Harry can't get it up after a few beers."

"OK."

"Finally, you do some grocery shopping Saturday morning, and go home with supermarket bags. Your dress can be hidden away in one. Anyone watching will think they didn't notice you coming home Friday."

"Wow! You've really thought this through."

"Well, you said you wanted to let your hair down. This will be a chance for you to get more popular."

"I'd like that."

"Then the girls will see you're not better than us."

"But I'm not!"

"Well you're not much fun, and seem to be spending a lot of time in Mr Jackson's office recently. It looks like you're buttering him up."

"He asked me to revise some work practices. I can't say no; he's the boss!"

"I understand that. And usually there would be no problem. But you haven't been with us long, so it looks like you're trying to jump the queue, and go for that promotion."

There was no way Janet was going to allow anyone else to get the team leader post. And she'd stayed late a few nights, and given old Mr Jackson a blowjob. She went on to explain the set-up with the private hotel room, and strippers, including the probable stroking and sucking.

"Do I have to do that too?"

"Do you want to be the only one who doesn't?"

Anika thought about it.

"Look. If you don't want to come, they'll understand. You have a more restricted lifestyle than us. But if you do come, one rule is no mobile phones. We all turn them off and leave them by the door. So you don't have to worry about anyone recording. We'll be in a locked room. And if you join in, you'll only be doing the same as the other girls. As for your cousins; I certainly don't want my husband to know what goes on any more than you do. Most of us are married, so none of us want that."

Friday arrived at last and they'd just finished dinner at Janet's place. The night before, the dress had been wrapped up when Janet hung it in the spare bedroom. Now, as Anika emerged, she saw it for the first time. It was grey and silver, just above the knee, and with a deeper plunge at the neckline than Janet expected.

"Nice! I was expecting something a little more modest."

"Oh, Indian husbands don't mind their wives looking glamorous, when they accompany them to functions for example. It's kind of 'Look, but don't touch.' But I've never worn this without Arul present before."

"It's beautiful. Just one thing though. On a girls' night out like this, we don't wear bras. Of course, some of the married ones have to sneak into the toilets to remove them, but you and I don't need to."

"I didn't realise."

Anika went back and started to take her bra off.

"While you're in there," shouted Janet, "take your panties off too. We don't wear them either!"

There was a long pause.

"Oh, all right."

At the Millfield, many of their party hurried to the suite as soon as they arrived, not wanting to be spotted in the public areas. And many did indeed make visits to the bathroom to discard their underwear. The main room had seating in three sections, two rows facing each other and one across the far wall, facing the door. The heavy curtains were closed. In the corners of the U shape, and either side of the door, were small tables holding a case of six bottles of red. Janet opened half a dozen and poured them into the decanters provided.

She and Hazel sat facing the door, with Anika between them. Janet checked her handbag and confirmed her two secret weapons were in place. One was a half-bottle of vodka, a generous portion of which had already found its way into Anika's first glass of red. The other was a small movie camera. Anika excused herself and went to the bathroom, and Hazel spoke.

"Those silver shoes are definitely Jimmy Choo's. And the dress is a Chanel if I'm not mistaken. The corner shop must be doing well!"

"She'd better not spill any red on it then."

"Nor anything else sticky!" countered Hazel. They suppressed giggles as Anika returned.

By nine o'clock, the women were at various stages of drunkenness and getting rowdy with anticipation. They knew the strippers had entered the room next door. Anika was still on her second glass of wine. Janet insisted she knock it back, and handed her a third spiked one.

As a prelude to their entertainment, the ladies agreed to confirm they were not wearing undies. With shrieks of laughter, and some staggering, they exposed their breasts. There were large, medium, small, and one pair which were hardly there at all. Those who could, jiggled theirs provocatively, most of the nipples were already hard. Janet sneaked her little movie camera out and focussed on Anika.

Hers were the last to make an appearance, and she reluctantly slipped the silver dress off her shoulders. Her colleagues were fascinated; most had never seen an Indian woman's body before. Her skin was the colour of milky coffee and her breasts were beautiful. Her nipples were almost black and it didn't go unnoticed that they were also hard. Hazel encouraged her, and there was a collective sigh as Anika pinched them.

They were all in dresses, so displaying their pubic mounds was easy. On show was a pubic hair assortment of lots, some, trimmed, and none at all. Half were naked under their dresses, and half were wearing stockings. Anika, looking glassy-eyed, glanced at Janet, who had her hands behind her back. Eventually she followed suit.

As she lifted the dress, Janet surreptitiously began filming again. Her naked lower body was gorgeous. And she had no pubic hair. And no tan lines of course.

"You shaved." said Carole.

"No, in some parts of India, we do not grow any. This is natural."

They covered themselves up and sat again. The music started and the show began. For the first three dances, the guys kept most of their clothes on, and a lot more wine went down. For the fourth, they got down to their leather thongs. Songs five, six and seven went as predicted. The women got louder and coarser, as each man did an individual Full Monty. Though at this stage, they were keeping their distance from the audience. Hazel leaned across and spoke to Janet, loud enough for Anika to hear.

"Is it just your brother-in-law, or do dicks that size run in their family?"

"Sadly it's only Andrew as far as I know. Most of my old man's size seems to have drifted to his belly."

"Yeah, mine too!"

Anika drunkenly laughed along with them, and sipped another spiked red. The tall white guy and the tanned bodybuilder were well hung and similarly sized. But the black guy going last was bigger, as expected.

The Hot Chocolate song 'You Sexy Thing' came on, and that was Andrew's cue to work his way down the line. He was fit and completely shaved. Egging each other on, the girls took turns to grab his dick. The first woman only kissed the end. But each of the others tried to be more outrageous than the one before. As he got to the end of the first row, the last woman sucked him properly.

Only Janet and Andrew knew what would happen next, Instead of proceeding along the back row, he returned to the door and started down the opposite side. The first woman put her arms round him and grabbed his buttocks, pulling him deep into her mouth. Her nose went all the way to his bare belly. Everyone cheered while the woman next to her got her tits out, pushing them together. He slid his dick between them. Meanwhile, the next woman hitched her dress up.

The last one was Carole from their office. Her dress was right up round her waist and her pussy and arse were over the edge of her seat. She was clearly hoping for a proper fuck. She gripped his dick and pulled him towards her. He hesitated, reluctant to fuck her.

"Just a little dip?" she pleaded.

He squatted and slipped about half of it into her, then withdrew. There was a loud cheer as she sucked him clean. On the back wall, Hazel was next.

Janet stood up.

"Sorry girls, but we're related. I'll service the last two!"

Anika glanced at Janet, and then turned away, hypnotised by the approaching wet penis. Janet pointed the camera. Hazel jumped to her feet and turned her back on Andrew, lifting her dress. She reached back through her legs and pulled his cock through. Anika was aghast as she gripped him. She looked like she had a four inch erection.

There were wild screams from the two walls, as she masturbated the part of his cock that was showing. All the first participants were now wishing they'd gone further; they would with the next two guys. Hazel let him go, sat down, and started sucking him furiously. But he was prepared, backed away and swung round to face Anika. She didn't seem to notice the room had just got quieter.

She grabbed the swinging dick and set about it and soon got in the mood, sucking with apparent relish. One hand cupped his balls, and fed him in. They were surprised how professional she looked. Andrew spoke for the first time.

"God, you're gorgeous! Be careful, I'm nearly there!"

He stroked the side of her face. Anika sucked him in expertly, and got the whole length into her throat.

"I'm going to cum." he announced quietly. "Keep it in your mouth so the others can see it."

She looked up and contrived to nod, as he thrust three more strokes between her lips, and stopped. The other girls had left their seats and were gathered around to watch the action; all holding their breath. Janet, crouching amongst the crowd, was still filming.

"Close your eyes beautiful."

She did and Janet leaned right over for a close-up. There was a communal 'Aah!' as Andrew's balls flexed and his penis throbbed. The only sound in the room was Anika breathing heavily through her nose. She gulped once to make more room, and a thin grey trickle ran from one side of her mouth. Then she leaned back and opened her mouth. She also opened her eyes.

There were gasps, especially from those who had seen the mighty gulp. It looked like there was still half a pint in there. Anika wriggled her tongue through it before swallowing. She lifted a finger to her chin and slid the last drop in, ensuring she drank the lot, and keeping her expensive dress unsoiled. Janet stepped back.

"Was that all right?" she asked innocently.

There was a massive cheer. At last she was popular! She reached across to the table and retrieved her fourth glass of wine, and downed it.

A new song came on and the other two guys followed with a similar routine, and got thorough blowjobs from everyone. The bodybuilder started on the other side of the room, and continued right round the circuit, finishing near the door. But he did not ejaculate. The black guy did the same as Andrew.

His dick hardly fit in Anika's mouth, and he gave her a thorough face-fuck. Then he took it out.

"Where should I finish?" he asked the room.

"Janet! Birthday girl!" they responded.

He moved across to Janet.

"Happy birthday Janet." he said. "It's time to blow out my candle!"

Janet gripped his penis with two hands, and still the swollen head was visible. She ran her tongue around it, then removed one hand. She squeezed his black balls and more of his dick disappeared. They crowded round as she removed her other hand, grabbing his buttocks and pulling him in. She engulfed as much length as she could manage, and he reached round the back of her neck.

Another thrust and it was over. She murmured 'mm, mm,' as he unloaded, but didn't swallow yet. Janet also lifted her head back and showed her full mouth, as Anika had done.

"Just goes to show." muttered Carole.

"Show what?" asked Hazel.

"The amount of cum depends on the size of their balls, not the length of their dicks! Anika got more than that."

"I'm sure you're right. But give me length any time!"

There were more cheers and a ragged rendition of 'Happy Birthday to You' as Janet swallowed.

When the clamour died down and more wine got poured, Janet had a moment of panic. She couldn't find the camera. Later she discovered it behind one of the cushions.

"Drunker than I thought." she muttered.

A few more dances and drinks, and the party broke up. Before long, only Janet and Anika were left. The beautiful Indian girl was staggering, and Janet held one of her arms.

"Come on through here and meet the guys."

"Oh," said Anika, "I thought they'd gone."

In the bedroom next door Damian, the black guy, was sitting at a table. The other two sat on the bed; all naked.

"I wasn't honest with you when I said no recording." confessed Janet. "I took movies of you."

"What?" Anika shrieked.

"I do discreet freelance work for Tricolour, on the publicity side. It helps with other elements of their business."

"Owhat do you mean - other elements?"

"The guys also star in porn movies. The strip shows are literally for exposure."

Anika shook her head, looking uncertain.

"This is Robert." said Janet, indicating the bronzed muscle man. "We call him Bob the Builder. You know Andrew, he's the heavy cummer! And this is Damian." She handed her camera to the black man.

jmm999
jmm999
901 Followers
12