Indian Uprising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, I know." said Damian, smiling, "It seems a bit strange being introduced to someone, after you've had their cock in your mouth! Come and sit here, and I'll explain."

Damian held the camera in front of Anika and started to play back that night's recording. Janet had done a good job. The movies were tightly focussed, with backgrounds blurred. It appeared Anika was the only one performing. She stared.

"Imagine you're a wannabe porn star." said Damian. "Here you are at an audition with a roomful of other hopefuls. The director has told you to show your body."

The movie showed Anika engrossed in slipping the dress off her shoulders and exposing her breasts. Without any apparent instructions, she happily pinched her dark nipples, and smiled. The other women were in the background, out of focus; though it was obvious they had their tits out as well. The clip segued into Anika lifting the dress and showing her pussy. Again, she was the only one in focus.

Damian paused the action.

"Next, the director tells all you wannabees to show what you can do, and suck Andrew. You're the only one to swallow his sperm. The movie went to close up as it zoomed in on Anika closing her eyes, seemingly in ecstasy, and gulping down his cum. She opened them again as she also opened her mouth to show the jism, exactly as a professional would. They were obviously not the only the people present, but again, were the only ones in focus.

"After that display, you would certainly have got the job Anika. It will look like that to your husband too"

Her jaw dropped.

"Will he enjoy watching his demure wife sucking a white man dry?"

The film of her wanking and sucking the other two guys also gave the impression of an audition. Slo-mo at the conclusion of each clip, made it look like she swallowed all theirs too. It was obvious Anika was having the time of her life. She was identifiable, but the location was not. She could have been anywhere, blowing three random men.

"Stop, that's enough!" she cried, putting her hand over the camera, and pulling it towards her.

Damian yanked it back and dangled a lead that would connect to the nearby laptop.

"I can download it now, and it will be easy to take stills. I'm sure you can guess what your husband will say if we send them to him."

"Oh please don't!" moaned Anika, showing signs of sobering up.

"Well at this moment, the images are private. But we can soon get them into the public domain, upload them to the internet, or send photos to anyone we like. Luckily, you can stop that happening, if you help us out right now."

"What do I have to do?"

"I think this is your cue to say 'I'll do anything!' "

"I will!"

"Then imagine you really are a porn star. Tricolour does not have any clips of us performing with an Indian woman. And you are exceptionally beautiful! All you have to do is a little demo with the three of us."

"Now?"

"Yes. Ever done anal?"

Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Actually, many of my people do anal. We think wedding night virginity is important."

"Good news." continued Damian, remaining business-like. "You've already demonstrated your prowess at swallowing. Do you think you could pretend to enjoy sex again, if a director told you to?"

"I suppose so." she agreed reluctantly.

"Right, get your dress off and we'll make another movie!"

"What?"

"You said you are prepared to act in one small movie."

"But I didn't think ..."

"Anika, you are going to do this. If you don't, we're all going to fuck you anyway and show the results to your husband. Come on, you've already done most of it. A few minutes more won't make any difference. All three of us want your cunt and arse!"

Anika gave in. Damian made it clear she must readily do everything she was told, without question. And not argue or complain once the camera was rolling. She nodded and stripped off her dress, and they all saw her completely naked for the first time. Three cocks twitched.

The guys sat in a row on the bed. Anika was given explicit instructions. She started on her knees and gave each man another blowjob. Damian almost proved too much for her mouth. True, she had sucked him during his dance, but had only got half in. He was fully hard now, and she could barely get her lips around its thickness. She managed to get about six inches in, and gagged.

But she didn't give up. She wrapped her lips round his shaft for another attempt, and breathed steadily through her nose. At last it disappeared, except for her finger and thumb, squeezing the base. She lifted her head and smiled, pleased with herself. Then she returned to Andrew.

"Now you go down the line again sitting on each one of us, cowgirl style. Janet will take close-ups of deep kissing and of your cunt being filled. Enjoy this, it's nice and gentle."

Andrew supported her bottom as she lowered herself. Janet squatted up close and stared, fascinated, as Anika's vulva got stretched. Slowly her cunt began its descent, engulfing his cock an inch at a time. Once it was all the way in, she relaxed. Then eased up and down, getting used to its size. Andrew held her arse cheeks apart to give the camera a better view. Just as she started to enjoy herself, Janet ordered her to move on to Bob.

It was easier with him; not quite as big and she was getting wetter. Soon she found a rhythm, and bounced on him. The kissing was intense. But again Janet called a halt.

Damian was more difficult. It took a while to accommodate his dick, but she got there in the end.

"Next, we will do all that again Anika," said Andrew, "this time up your arse, and facing the camera. Don't worry, you'll be lubricated."

"Oh god!"

"Janet will pause the action when each one is all the way in you. You will be given some lines to say and must be convincing when the camera is on your face. Remember, you want to be a porn star and this is your audition."

Soon, Janet was zooming in on Anika's anus, sliding down Andrew's dick. She panned up to her face.

"This is Andrew fucking my brown eye, as he likes to call it. He was the one who came in my mouth earlier, and he will do so again in a moment. I can't wait!"

As she bottomed out on the next one, she spoke again.

"And this is Bob the Builder. He hasn't come in my mouth yet but I want to lick him clean after my arse-fucking. I'm not a professional, and am doing this because I love it!"

She leaned back and kissed him. Tongues twirling and spit got swallowed. Bob reached round and pulled her vulva open for the camera.

Damian's dick was almost too much for her again. But with a few grunts and tears, she managed it. She put her heels up on his knees and rubbed her vagina.

"And here is big Damian, who has probably done my poor little bottom some serious damage. And he's made me cry. Still, they say 'no pain, no gain'!"

Janet closed in on her arse again, as it slid up and down the huge black shaft.

"Tonight is the last time you will fuck for free Anita." said Damian, loudly. "After this you'll get paid. With extra cash for dp and atm. Do you know what they are?"

"Of course I do!" She'd been briefed. "Dp is double penetration, one in my cunt and one in my arsehole. And atm is arse to mouth. I'm happy to suck clean every dick that's been up my bottom!"

She grinned at the camera.

"But I don't want any pay. I'm having too much fun for that! I just want to try out all that dirty stuff!"

"Good girl. Now, we're going to finish with lots of anal. You can be a true slut and bend over that chair."

"Oooh yes please!"

Janet thought her acting was almost too good to be true. It was one thing to remember the lines she'd been told to say; it was quite another to sound like she really meant them. And she was ad-libbing. The finale was fast and furious. Each man fucked her arse hard. Thumbnails left deep marks in her buttocks as they were dragged open. The guys each did a couple of token strokes up her cunt while administering extra anal lube. Her sphincter was so tight it was more for their benefit than hers.

Janet was disappointed with the final scenes. It occurred to her that either Anika was getting used to anal sex easily, or that it might really be part of her Indian culture. She accommodated Andrew and Bob with no problem. Janet wanted to see the bitch suffer with Damian. But, she managed his prodigious member as well. She grunted as he rammed it all the way in, and Janet zoomed in on her arse. She had never seen anything so small, stretched so far. Anika had an instant orgasm. She began squeezing her arse and milking the huge black cock. When she screamed out loud, Janet panned up to her face, expecting more tears. But she was having a second anal orgasm. She reached back and tried to get her hands behind his pistoning buttocks, as she shuddered through her climax. The camera slid back down to her arse, where it was clear Damian was coming too. His dick and balls throbbed and pulsed as he emptied into her. And when he took it out, it all stayed right where he'd dumped it. Anika's arse flexed a bit but retained everything, while her cunt oozed her own cum, which dripped on the floor. Her enthusiasm was genuine.

"My bollocks are clanging together!" exclaimed Damian. "I won't be fucking again for days. Well, one day anyway!"

"Oh." said Anika. "I thought we were going to do dp."

Bob and Andrew looked at each other and shrugged.

"Actually that was just dialogue for our movie." said Andrew. "I'm still knackered; I've come twice. But I could manage her cunt if I can just lie on the bed and take it easy."

"Deal!" said Bob. "That's the tightest arse I've had in years, I want another go at it!"

They got into position and began. Janet put the camera away, slightly disgusted. This was not how she imagined it would go down. She'd hoped for fear and humiliation, but this Indian woman was like a machine. Still, there was more than enough to blackmail her with. She watched Anika's cunt sliding down Andrew's penis, a big blob of Damian's senen oozed out of her anus.

"A really dirty slut would clean that up before letting the next guy up there."

Anika reached back and scooped it up with one hand. Then slurped it down, wiping the last drips over her face. As Bob took her anally, more cum drooled over Andrew's balls. They both groaned as he shoved it all the way in.

All three of them picked up the pace. First they pounded into her alternately; then in on the same stroke. Each man took it in turn to piston into her at high speed. Andrew was getting his second wind. They were sweating after five minutes, but Anika was shrieking with a double orgasm.

Bob yanked her hair and put his face next to hers.

"I'm ready - arsehole or mouth?"

"Mouth!"

He whipped his dick out with a squelch. It was covered with Damian's cum and some lube. He was uncircumcised and the foreskin had slipped all the way forward as he withdrew from her arse. He stood in front of Anika's face and she pulled it back. It was not entirely clean under the foreskin. He yanked Anika's hair, pulling her face onto his dick. She grasped pulled the entire length into her mouth.

She sucked him thoroughly, then pulled her head back to admire her handiwork. His dick was clean and gleaming.

"Cumming now." he announced, and she enveloped it with her mouth again, squeezing his balls as they emptied.

At last the fun was over. Andrew came as well, and she sucked him clean too. Despite herself, Janet admired her.

The women were staggering when they got to Janet's house. They both had a long drink of water, a hot shower, and went to their respective rooms. Anika had not brought any pyjamas, so slipped into her unused knickers. There was a knock on the door. Janet stuck her head round. "Come and look at this!"

She went to grab a towel to cover herself, but Janet waved it away. "You won't need that."

Anika could hear the snoring from the hallway.

They tip-toed to the main bedroom, which was lit by two bedside lamps. There were man's clothes and shoes strewn over the floor, forming a trail to the bed, where lay Harry. He was naked and had a large belly, covered with hair. One leg was hanging out of the bed, and his penis was on display; tiny and shrivelled.

"See what I have to put up with? He's useless."

"Not my place to judge." replied Anika. "But I think you might have married the wrong brother!"

They stifled giggles. Before she returned, Anika noticed two items on Janet's side of the bed.

Janet's hangover was not too bad next morning. She had covered her husband with the duvet during the night, but he still had one foot on the floor. His soft dick seemed to be staring down at it. In the kitchen, she made a pot of coffee; a cup for her and one for Anika. Harry wouldn't stir for hours and could make his own. But when she entered the guest room, it was empty. Bed made, designer carrier bag gone.

She went back down and poured the spare coffee back into the pot, to keep it hot. It wasn't till mid-morning she returned to her side of the bed and noticed the camera had gone too. She checked the laptop and could not locate the porn download. She'd have to check with Damian later, and find out how to retrieve it. She phoned Anika, but there was no answer.

Monday morning, they were all back at work, conducting the party post mortem. Apparently, Jenny had stopped off for a drink in the bar. She'd met 'a nice man', had a few more drinks, and stayed the night in his room.

"Hey, I'm single and was horny after our show. The guy was just passing through."

"You're a slut!"

"How can you say that after sucking strippers?" she laughed. "He passed through me too. Three times! Millfield does great breakfasts by the way."

But the main topic of conversation was Anika. They now saw her in a new light. When they'd all been suitably complimentary about her talents, Janet asked her to slip out to the Ladies'.

"Did you take my camera, Anika?"

"Sorry Janet, I needed to borrow it. It's in my bag; you can have it back now."

"That wasn't very friendly."

"Well it wasn't very friendly of you, to film me doing those things with the strippers. What was the plan, blackmail?"

"You knew all along didn't you? Well I've still got all the evidence on my laptop."

"Actually you haven't. I deleted it all. Did you know you snore like a pig? You're worse than Harry."

"I ...you ..."

"By the way, I wasn't completely honest with you when I said no-one would be recording." Anika mimicked last night's words. "You're on film too. I borrowed the camera last night while you were swallowing your black birthday present. You think Harry's been free with his fists in the past? Wait till he sees this!"

Anika was speaking at full volume now, and turned to face Janet with squared shoulders.

"So listen carefully, you conniving bitch. To our family, and the outside world, Arul and I are the acceptable face of our culture. But in our private lives, he videos me with other men. I phoned him about your party, and I've already copied last night's movies onto our home computer. He'll love watching them when he comes back! Damian was my first black man; we've been looking for one for ages."

"You're lying!"

"Wrong. Arul may be unusual in his tastes, but at least he never beats me. And dp? Atm? Been there, done that, got the dirty undies. Red wine? I can drink you under the table any day of the week, even when mine is spiked with vodka! You thought I didn't know?"

Janet's jaw dropped.

"I've removed the recordings from your camera, and laptop. But I copied your black blowjob onto your work computer. You can watch it now if you like, but be careful, anyone might see."

"What?"

"Finally, that promotion is mine. I've also been working late. Mr Jackson does enjoy his blowjobs doesn't he? Well here's the news. He enjoys my arse more than your mouth! I'll be seeing him again later this morning, in Mr Williams' office. You know, manager of Human Resources? It's for preliminary discussions concerning the new post."

"That job was mine!"

"Wrong! And I won't be in the office this afternoon." Anika continued. "They've booked us into the Millfield after lunch; want to discuss changes once I'm team leader. Mr Williams says he can't wait to fuck my arse. And Mr Jackson's dying for his first dp! Arul has asked me to take our own movie camera. A couple more orgasms, a hotel breakfast tomorrow, and I'm home and dry. Perhaps I should say home and wet!"

"You fucking bitch!"

"That's rich, after you tried to set me up. My promotion will be announced next month. If the other girls don't like it, fuck 'em. But I'm more popular now, so you might want to consider applying for another job. The girls in the office will think you're a right twat, after all that bragging! You shot yourself in the foot Janet. Now, before going back to the office, I suggest you close that big mouth of yours, bitch. It's wide enough to get a black cock in!"

12