Indian Village Girl trapped in USA

Story Info
Indian Village girl's NRI dream turns nightmare.
1.5k words
3.84
51.5k
40

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghna's parents were over the moon. They were always told that her beautiful daughter would bring them good fortune. But this was huge - They had received a marriage proposal from an NRI groom. For those in her small village, marrying their daughter to a city boy is a herculean task. But now they were sending her daughter to marry a Non Resident Indian in America.

Meghna was the kind of woman for whom kings used to go to war over. She had the cute features of a doll while having the perfect proportions which many girls don't get even after sweating in a gym for years. She was around 5'6" which was really tall for an Indian girl. She could have been a model or in movies had she not been born in a small, backward village. Meghna always wore a full length loose salwar kameez to hide her very womanly shape.

Suitors had been asking for her hand in marriage for years, and she used to get countless love letters from admirers. But she always knew how important it was to maintain the Honor of her family and never responded to any of them. She was both excited and nervous about moving to the USA right after her marriage.

Meghna's parents were so happy that they were ready to sell their ancestral land in order to give the ₹1 million in gold jewellery as dowry as demanded by the groom's family. He also spent another ₹1 million for the wedding to make sure that everyone in the village was awestruck by their marriage.

Unfortunately, Meghna's Prince Charming wasn't that charming in reality. Prasad was a below average student and had completed his Engineering degree in some unknown local college. He struggled for close to a year to get a job but remained unemployed. An unscrupulous agency suggested that he should enrol at some shady University in the USA and then get work with his F1 student visa. After getting his fake degree and using the agency to make him fake references, he finally got a job in America. With half his money going to repay the educational loan and some for his family expenses, Prasad had literally nothing in his bank balance.

His parents tried getting him a bride in his home city but the parents of their targets were alert enough to do a background check and then rejected him. He was already an old looking 31 when a marriage broker suggested he get a village girl. The broker reasoned they didn't know much about the world and would be very docile once Prasad married one. His parents told Meghna's parents that their wonderful son didn't have enough leave to return to India for any length of time, so he would go directly to the marriage ceremony and take her straight away back to the USA. Meghna's parents fell for it - hook, line and sinker.

On the wedding day, there was a huge shock for Meghna's parents. The photos they shared before were heavily photoshopped. The groom was older, shorter, fatter and bald than what they had expected. In fact, he was barely an inch taller than Meghna. As a pre-rehearsed script, the groom's parents blamed the broker for sharing his older pics. They said the broker had also lied by saying that the groom was 27 when he was actually 31, making an 11 year difference between him and Meghna. The Prince Charming became the Ogre.

But, as expected, Meghna's parents didn't have the guts to cancel the wedding and become the laughing stock of the village. Meghna decided to take it optimistically and hope that her husband would compensate her by decently caring for her after marriage.

The marriage ceremony was done, and soon Meghna found herself in the USA. Prasad could never believe that he got a wife who would normally be way out of his league. Having sex with her made him feel so empowered after being an incel for so long and watching most of his friends with girlfriends. He kept changing his Facebook photos along with his wife to show his friends what kind of catch he had.

Meghna was so happy with the love and affection he showed at the start and was enthralled by the difference between the USA and her village. But after 6 months, she slowly started coming out of the trance. Prasad's mother was so afraid that he might stop sending money to her after getting enslaved by his wife that she called him every day and reminded him to 'keep her in place'. He purposefully didn't enable international calling in her mobile so that she always had to call her parents in his presence.

She slowly realised that almost all his colleagues and friends lived in better apartments in good areas, while her house was a 1 bedroom with hall and kitchen integrated into one. The building looked worn down and the area was sketchy. She was the only Indian family in that area which was dominated by African Americans and Mexican immigrants. Prasad was driving a 2005 Toyota Corolla instead of the Audi A4 they saw in his pictures. He hardly took her out to fancy restaurants or bought nice dresses, and always kept stressing they were 'building a future for them with small sacrifices'.

One of the tenants in the apartment were meth head junkies. The Mexican families never bothered to even talk. Her neighbour was an old African American Army Veteran named Steve Taylor who worked as a security guard. He always tried to make small talk with Meghna. Meghna loved to have him as a father figure around.

Meghna had an outgoing personality who had kept herself in check to avoid being accused of 'leading the boys'. But now that she was married, she openly talked with Prasad's friends and wives during get-togethers. Once the phase of boasting by Prasad was over, he started to feel insecure again. He was afraid that a girl as beautiful as Meghna might end up cheating with his friends.

Slowly his feelings became an obsession and he stopped informing Meghna about these get-togethers and started giving lame excuses to avoid hanging out.

Meghna started to suspect he was deliberately avoiding going out, but she felt there was no choice than to silently take it. After all, Prasad was her husband and it was her duty to keep him happy. But she was getting bored staying home every day and she was afraid to even go out for a walk. Prasad's friends implied the neighbourhood was very dangerous.

One afternoon, she was sitting on the bed crying when she heard a sound from the next room.

"Oh oh si si... Si, si, Cógeme duro nene. Si...Si..."

It was coming from her neighbour, Steve Taylor. She put her ears to the walls and kept listening. The other woman was probably a Latina and she was yelling more Spanish words. She could sense from the guttural noise that she was in the height of her passion. The noise went on for around another 15 to 20 minutes until she gave a loud shriek to announce her orgasm. They rested for around 10 minutes or so and went on for another round.

Meghna was amazed to hear the stamina of that old bull. Her sex with Prasad was underwhelming to put it in a mild way. He would play with her breasts for around five minutes and then mount her. After a few thrusts, he would come out in a minute or two and then roll over and sleep. Meghna never had an orgasm yet in her life after nearly six months of marriage. His stamina has improved to a maximum of five minutes but still, he always left her unsatisfied.

Once Steve and the woman finished and she began to move out, Meghna kept her eyes at the peephole to see who it was. She was shocked to find that it was Esmeralda, the assistant to the landlord. She was in her 40's, married and had a teenage daughter and a school going son. Meghna couldn't believe that she would cheat on her husband with this old man.

Also, she couldn't believe that Steve of all the people would do this. He was a gentleman and she swore he looked at her like a daughter. How could he do this? Now she was wondering what he was thinking about her? Was he sizing her up too?

But as days went by, she couldn't wait for the next time they got together. Meghna used a glass on the window to listen to their sounds. She was getting more and more curious, wanting to watch the pair. These sounds were becoming music to her ears in her soulless sex life. She was getting addicted to it, just like the meth heads were. She would get frustrated on the days where Steve had a day shift. She could no longer talk to Steve. Spending two minutes talking to him made her panties wetter than her foreplay session with Prasad. Her mind couldn't stop sizing him up as he stood at a booming 6'3".

She prayed to God to give her strength not to do something she would regret for her entire life.