All Comments on 'Indian Village Girl trapped in USA'

by sweetdreamssss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sweetdreamsssssweetdreamssssabout 4 years agoAuthor
This story is a slow burner with more plot than sex..

I want this story to be driven by plot as it's a long saga and you can always give me your feedback , the future chapters will have a lot of action but I had to establish the characters first..

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
What tribe

Is Meghna a Kickapoo, or a Bengali? There is not enough information here to make sense of her situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

. "They were always told that her beautiful daughter would bring them good fortune." Do you mean "their" beautiful daughter?

"Non-resident" is hyphenated and not capitalized as it is not a proper name or title.

"He also spent another ₹1 million for the wedding" Who is "he"? You just referred to her parents. Do you mean "they"?

"Having sex with her made him feel so empowered after being an incel for so long" - "Incel"? You're not writing a post on Reddit here.

"He kept changing his Facebook photos along with his wife " He kept changing his wife?

I can't go on. I suggest you find an English-speaking editor to help you with all the mistakes.

arch3rarch3rabout 4 years ago

Excellent as always! Please continue this soon!

sweetdreamsssssweetdreamssssabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for pointing the mistakes

Dear anonymous,

But wouldn't it be better if you help me during the editing part. You can always message me for that..il be happy to take your help

techie_usetechie_useover 2 years ago

nice story.. love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous