Indian Village Girl trapped in USA Ch. 03

Story Info
Rattled Meghna finds solace in her neighbour Steve.
7.9k words
4.41
27k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/07/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, thanks to Rustyoznail, who has always helped me not just to edit my story but also bounce around ideas and beta read and review my story. He plays a huge part in bringing my stories to life.

He has also adapted some of my characters, Madiha and Neha into his series.

Watch out for the third part which will hit this summer contest.

Also a shoutout to bdrew86 for beta reading.

Now back to the story.

"Huhh... huhh... huhh..."

The shallow pants of Prasad were louder than Meghna's moans as he was humping on top of her in the dark bedroom. During a normal day, Meghna would be praying that he lasted longer but tonight she just wanted to get it over with. She convinced him not to switch on the light as she was afraid it might expose the "love" bruises and marks made by Travis.

With a huge grunt, he finally came and ejaculated inside her. Her husband then rolled off and within two minutes started snoring. Meghna was unsatisfied. It was one thing until very recently when she never had an orgasm, but after the marathon session today with Travis where she was showered with orgasms, she felt more irritated after tasting the forbidden fruit.

Meghna got up and draped her nightie over her shoulders and went to the bathroom. She cleaned herself but her body was shaking as it craved another orgasm. She sat on the commode and touched her clitoris with her hand. She felt a mini electric surge. She started rubbing herself, and it felt so good. She used her fingers to roll around it, then put two fingers inside her vagina while her thumb was caressing her clit.

'Wow, this is so much better than sex from Prasad.' she thought. She had heard vague ideas from friends on how to masturbate but there was also an urban legend that it could tear your hymen and make you not bleed at first night. This then cast doubts in your new husband's mind if you really are a virgin or not.

But now she has no issues with that and she kept doing it faster. Images of Travis flashed in her mind where he was inserting his big hard cock inside her. She subconsciously used her left hand to caress her breasts. She lost control over herself and was moaning automatically. She totally forgot that Prasad might wake up and find her in the bathroom as her mind was full of visions of Travis and his huge cock. Why was she so fascinated looking at that unaesthetic piece of muscle on his body?

Meghna kept doing it as fast as she could. Her fingers were hitting the roof of her inner walls and pressing her G-spot. She finally had her orgasm. It felt so good but it wasn't as intense as the one Travis gave her. She rested back for a minute as she tried to get back her breath.

Once the euphoria of orgasm settled in, tears automatically started falling out of her eyes. The dam of resistance had finally broken and she came back to reality. She didn't just cry but was bawling loudly as if she lost everything. She realised that she had just masturbated to an orgasm while thinking of her rapist.

What a bad wife she was. She had cheated on her husband and hid it. But wasn't she raped? She wondered if she really got raped. Didn't she enjoy it? So much that she just masturbated thinking of him?

But wasn't she forced? But didn't she buckle too easily? Would it still be called rape? What did she actually know about rape? Very little really, other than protests were held now and then in India, only for people to forget until another poor girl met the same fate.

The only thing she knew about rape were the 80's Bollywood revenge movies based on the "Death wish" series, where the hero turns vigilante after his wife gets raped. They usually have an elaborate rape scene to titillate the audience. The villain usually chases the woman into a forest or his manor. He tears off a piece of clothing on an insignificant part of her body like an arm or a leg as Indian censor boards don't allow nudity. He falls on her and she struggles while he tries to hold her. Then the camera shows the sky followed by a loud scream, and in the next scene she is seen either crying or dead due to the ordeal.

Her's wasn't anywhere close to that. She was so docile. She took him to the bedroom and voluntarily removed her clothes despite knowing his intentions. But he threatened her that he was an ex-convict and her primal instincts opted for self-preservation.

But her mind was reminded of the practice of jauhar, which originated when the Islamic invaders used to rape the womenfolk of the region they captured and then sold them as sex slaves. Therefore, once the news arrived of the fort getting breached, the women used to jump into open fires so that even their corpses weren't available for the invaders to rape. Having come from such a society where chastity is revered, how could she justify that she had sex with her rapist?

What would Prasad think if she told him? Would he believe that she was raped? Already he was apprehensive that she might cheat on him and he would use this as proof. Even if he didn't think she was raped, his family would be happy to dump her. After all, they had conned a million in the name of dowry. She cried even more thinking of how her father would be the laughing stock of the village if his daughter was branded a whore. Travis was right. She couldn't tell her husband.

The next two days were hell for her as the pressure inside was building up like a pressure cooker. Meghna felt she would burst if she didn't find a way to vent it out. She couldn't talk to her mother without the presence of Prasad and she couldn't trust any of her new friends. But maybe there was one person who would understand...

Steve was watching the highlights of the NBA match on his cable when he heard a quiet knock on his door. He opened to see Meghna standing there. Her face looked as if she was going to cry any minute. She just walked in and sat on the sofa.

Steve looked at her in surprise and wondered why of all these days she decided to come into his house and why was she looking at the ground. He sat next to her and took her hands in his large hands.

Meghna couldn't take it anymore and started crying. Steve was confused about what to do but kept touching her hands hoping to calm her. Surprisingly, it worked. She slowly started to hold back her tears and get a grip on herself.

She then slowly narrated her incident with Travis. She could feel the grip on Steve's hands stiffen as she slowly told him how Travis tricked her into inviting him into the house and had his way with her.

Steve's shoulders slumped and his expression showed a defeated look as if he wasn't surprised by his son's transgression.

"I'm really sorry." he said, "It's all my fault. I failed as a father. I should have fought harder for custody rights."

Meghna was puzzled by his reply. "Why? How?"

"I decided to enlist in the army at twenty, just after I entered college." he continued. "And like many soldiers, I rushed into marriage with my girlfriend. I believed that true love existed and marrying a white woman was a status symbol for people like me. I was posted abroad and was working hard. But I didn't know that my wife was blowing the money I sent for buying a house on drugs and boyfriends. She was so good at hiding stuff and I was so foolish. I even forgave her twice, hoping she would change but she just wouldn't stop cheating on me."

He sighed deeply and looked out the window. "When I finally filed for divorce, she lodged a domestic violence complaint against me. I was arrested. I tried hard at least to get custody of my child. But the jury had already passed their verdict when they saw a burly black man on one side and a petite sobbing white woman on the other side. I got a suspended sentence but had to pay alimony and child support which she blew away on drugs until she OD'd a few years ago. Travis grew up in a house with a revolving door of crack-addicted boyfriends and their influence ruined him. I didn't even have money to re-appeal for custody. Now I'm still working while my vet buddies are enjoying their retirement."

He looked back at her, his brown eyes misty thinking of the torment this poor woman had been through with his blood. "But that doesn't matter anymore. I can apply for a loan from Veteran Affairs. I'm ready to fund the trial costs for convicting my son. It's the only way for my penance for not raising him properly. I also know a few lawyer buddies who will take your case."

"No..." screamed Meghna. "NO NO NO!"

Steve was surprised as she burst out crying again. He didn't think that his offer of retribution would have such a bad effect on her.

"Please," she pleaded, "I cannot have my husband know about this.'

"What?" asked Steve incredulously, "Why not? Do you want Travis to get away with this?"

"No," she said faintly. "But I don't care. I will be the one who will be punished more than he ever will be."

"That's nonsense." rebuked Steve. "American courts can grant you closed sessions to protect your anonymity."

"That's not the problem." she sobbed. "The problem is my husband. He will put the entire blame on me. He will call me an adulteress and a cheat. He will use this to divorce me."

"That's preposterous!" thundered Steve. He wasn't sure if Travis knocked her brains out while fucking. What kind of person would think a husband would blame his wife for getting raped?

Meghna burst into another episode of crying. He gently lifted her onto his lap and tried to comfort her. It took around ten minutes for her to calm down. Then she slowly narrated how her husband's family cheated her parents by telling them he was a rich NRI and demanded a large dowry. How her mother in law kept a leash on her through her son. How her husband never treats her with anything. How he had stopped her from visiting their friends as he suspected her of cheating.

Steve's dark face was becoming redder as he kept listening to her sad tale. He had always found Prasad a shifty person but never did he think he was so diabolical. He couldn't believe that his lovely neighbour had been screwed over by this scumbag so royally. He hugged her tightly and allowed her to cry on his shoulder.

Meghna was so happy with the warm shoulder that she kept crying as if she was in the arms of her father. It gave her a bit of relief and confidence. She finally stopped crying and then looked at him sadly.

"The worst part is that I ended up enjoying the rape by your son and I can't stop thinking about it." she sighed. A tear once again came out of her eyes.

"Am I that bad a person that I enjoyed cheating on my husband?" Her question was more rhetorical to herself.

"No dear," said Steve softly. "It is completely natural, especially when your husband is a ten-second Tom."

Meghna looked at him, totally puzzled by his words.

"You see," explained Steve, "The walls aren't that thick and I can hear your 'bedroom noises' sometimes. I can easily tell that he doesn't last long."

Meghna smiled at her bitter life.

"You see, your upbringing hates what happened but your body wants it. It's a perfectly natural thing for every human being." continued Steve. "We had an Algerian Muslim named Khalid in our platoon. He was a deeply religious guy. Of course, it was a simpler time when religious Muslims weren't flying planes into skyscrapers. He was the first Muslim - American in our base and the Army made sure that he was well taken care of."

"He had a separate halal meal, and he had permission to take breaks for his prayers. He was a very decent guy and we all respected his beliefs. Once we were stationed in Incheon, South Korea and the locals invited us for a feast to celebrate the US-Korea friendship."

Meghna had dropped her head onto his shoulder and he gently ran his fingers through her hair. "We had a variety of items that the locals didn't label. So Khalid took a load of dumplings and was helping himself. Then one of them said that it was pork. He rushed to the restroom, put a finger into his throat and vomited it all out."

Steve shook his head at the memory. "Later, everyone chided him saying that eating pork didn't kill him and he enjoyed it, so why was he abstaining from it? His reply - My body liked it but my mind found it wrong. If I don't control my body, then I'm not a faithful person. I don't care about the beyond but I will continue to be a good Muslim."

"So," continued Steve, "Your situation is similar to him. Your body enjoyed it but your mind knows it's wrong. That's why you have the dilemma."

Meghna once again started crying into his shoulder. She felt so conflicted. Steve was a good man. He was trying to teach her how to do the right thing after she 'cheated' on her husband. But to her, there was no explanation for cheating no matter how bad the husband was to you. She must be a strong woman and not give in to her bodily desires. But why not? There was nothing good in her marriage. Her husband and in-laws cheated first. She had been living for six months in hell in the USA. She felt the warm embrace of Steve. Her mind started reminiscing about the moans and grunts of Esmerelda.

She looked up at the eyes of Steve and said softly, "Please take me, Steve."

Steve looked at her in shock. He couldn't believe that his young girl was asking him for sex. He knew that she was upset with everything that had happened, but he didn't want to take advantage of her. He had never looked at her in that way.

"No girl," he said. "Don't do something you will regret later. Go back and think about it properly."

"Noooo!" shouted Meghna. "In the past six months, nothing was real for me. What Travis did woke me up from the trance. I need love, Steve. I need it desperately. Please make love to me. I promise I will satisfy you better than Esmerelda."

Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was silently begging him.

"No my child, I can't," said Steve. "That would be really wrong."

"Please Steve," begged Meghna. "I want to spend a day getting some love before I die. My life is soulless. I need to be loved as a woman at least once. Please give me that."

Meghna stood up and started kissing him. Despite being the stronger person, Steve couldn't push her back. Her kiss was so magical. He could feel the tenderness, the innocence and the desperation behind it. He started returning her kiss and his resolve disappeared. He slowly lifted her and took her to the bedroom. She was so light when compared to the thick bodied Esmerelda.

Steve began unbuttoning his shirt without a word, watching her watch him. There was a hungry look in her eyes as he went through button after button. He removed the white shirt and stood in front of her just in his black pants. Her black eyes drifted down to his pants. There was a huge bulge in the front of them. Meghna drew in a long breath at the sight of it. Steve saw her reaction and in spite of himself, smirked but he didn't say anything.

Meghna was lying across the bed where he had placed her. Steve knelt and pushed her nightie up, revealing her hairy bush. It was quite pretty.

"Open your legs," Steve said, with all the passion of a gynecologist.

Meghna sighed and spread her legs as she was reminded of the Bin Laden joke Travis had made. She obviously was not wide enough because the veteran pushed them wider, then peered closely at her.

The first thing he noticed was how pink and delicate her flesh looked. He touched her with his hand and she bucked her hips in response. He looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. He throbbed a bit more, his cock straining against his pants uncomfortably. Carefully he spread her labia wider, his black eyes studying her clit which was hard and demanding attention. Below it was the entrance to her pussy. It was very small. It looked too small to receive him. He looked up at Meghna, his brow furrowed.

"Meghna, are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, flicking his eyes down to her entrance then back up at her. He didn't want to hear a no but he wanted to make sure she didn't regret it later.

"Of course I'm sure," she said a bit annoyed, lifting her head and looking down at him.

Steve raised his eyebrows. Fine, he wouldn't bring it up again. He looked at her entrance, then brought a long finger up and slid it inside her slowly. She groaned and arched up.

'Interesting.' he thought.

He began to slide the thick finger in and out of her slowly, feeling the heat of her walls caressing his digit, listening to her sighs and watching her body react. He took his thumb and mashed her clit lightly. She shrieked, rolling her hips.

Steve felt her pussy become wetter. That meant he was arousing her, and she liked what he was doing. He couldn't help thinking how she would feel around his huge cock. She'd be tight as a glove. A burst of desire rolled through him at the thought, and he let out another groan with the feeling that washed over him. He removed his finger from her and licked it. Yes, she really was sweet. He moved closer and licked her experimentally. She was hot, wet and her hips hopped up off the bed. He figured he needed to hold her down to do this. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her downward, listening to her reaction.

Since Meghna was a virgin until her marriage, her ideas about sexual intercourse were all rumours and gossip by her few married friends. There was only one internet cafe in the town and it was infamous for single men and old pensioners watching porn so no respectable women would dare venture near there. She had heard tales that some men would lick a woman's pussy but she thought it couldn't be true. A lot of Indian men in remote villages thought that going down on a woman was unmanly.

Steve began to lick her like a lollipop, working his tongue up and down her slit, dragging it over her sensitive clit. She tasted good, and he pressed his lips hard against her, nibbling experimentally and finding he needed some strength to keep her still. Meghna was thrashing her head from side to side, her body writhing and she started spouting words that he couldn't understand.

'I must be doing something right.' he thought happily. He sucked on her clit and she screamed raggedly.

Steve smiled against her, then decided to use his teeth. If she had screamed loudly before, it was nothing to the next one. She bucked up off the bed despite his grip on her, and she got wetter and wetter. The wetter she got, the more he bathed in her, drinking in the flowing juices. Finally, he decided to just go to the source and slid his tongue inside her opening, twisting it, lapping at her walls, then thrusting the tip in and out of her, like he did his finger.

Meghna grabbed the end of her nightie and pulled it over her head. It was too hot and too constricting. She lay there naked, a mass of writhing sensation. How the fuck did he know how to do this to her? Her mouth was slack, her eyes rolling up in her head as she felt herself moving toward the edge again. Damn, he hadn't even fucked her yet and she was losing all her bodily fluids. If he kept this up, she'd have no lubrication left. But hell, this was good. Very, very good. She brought her hands to her breasts and started massaging them, increasing her pleasure.

"Oh please, stay." she moaned as Steve tried to relax.

Steve felt Meghna's hands grasp his hair painfully as she tightened around his tongue, and she pulled his head back down, forcing his mouth tight against her. She had lost control again. He took the pain and thrust his tongue inside her as deep as he could as the nymph shuddered powerfully and let out a broken cry. She came, her searing fluids washing over his tongue. At first, he lapped at her greedily, but more release was coming out than he could collect, the excess running down his chin. So he began to suck at her, lost in the sweetness pouring out, her warmth and softness pressing against his lips as he drank all of her in.