Indian Village Girl trapped in USA Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poor girl was totally exhausted and Meghna's body felt so good. Her supple skin against him had been a great turn on. Well, everything about Meghna had been a great turn on for him. Steve sighed and lay down beside the sleeping nymph.

They slept for some time until Steve woke up with a start and looked at Meghna lying next to him. There was something so ethereal about her. She was literally glowing. How can someone not fall in love with this?

That wasn't the case of his ex-wife or Esmeralda who just wanted to fuck around. Meghna was a tortured soul who was craving for a fellow human to love which her asshole husband was too dense to see. How could he listen to his parents and ruin their future?

Steve had provided everything to his love but she blew it all off just because he wasn't at home. He was destroyed mentally when he finally found out and was living with no purpose. He never looked again for another woman to love and was satisfied with casual hookups like Esmeralda.

He sighed deeply at the reflection this girl had caused him to view. Maybe this lack of willpower made him lose Travis to a life of drugs and crime, but he couldn't allow Meghna to fall into a well of depression. He needed to save her no matter what it cost, even his life. Her parents and in-laws had not saved her so Steve vowed to be her guardian angel, no matter if it involved sex or not.

The next day they broke the news to Esmeralda, just so that she didn't barge in or get jealous. Thankfully, she too had bad vibes about Prasad as she was very surprised when an Indian guy had applied for an apartment in the area. She was crestfallen hearing about Meghna's woes but understood her plight even more than Steve as a similar patriarchal culture existed in Guatemala. She just told her not to wear him out completely so that she too could share him.

The next three months were the honeymoon bliss Meghna had dreamed of, coming after the initial six months of indifference and boredom. Steve made sure to get more night shift work in order to stay with her. They fucked like rabbits and he felt the same energy and eagerness he had when he was in the Army. He had never fucked anyone with such passion. Meghna was like a bottomless pit that could never be satisfied.

Meghna was also so happy with how her life had turned out. Her time with Prasad was now just blank noise which never affected her anymore. She never cared whether he treated her well or not. She had no qualms about cheating. Steve protected her like his daughter, comforted her like his friend, made love like a lover and was naughty to her like she was his mistress.

It wasn't just the sex, which was wonderful. They loved cuddling together and watching old action movies. Steve made her some southern-style meals. He also taught her English and learnt a few swear words in Hindi.

She also became close friends with Esmeralda, who pointed out that she could get a divorce and marry Steve. That would get her US citizenship and away from Prasad forever. But she wasn't ready for that. What would happen to her parents if her relatives knew that she cheated on her husband and married a foreigner? And a black man, when african american people are looked down upon in India. She asked her to change the topic and let her enjoy the current moment.

But fate had different ideas and she had to face the cruel reality soon.