All Comments on 'Indian Whore Wife Ch. 01'

by finely_crafted

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rashika123Rashika123about 4 years ago
excellent

Very well written story, really enjoyed reading it, will you be writing more parts to this story? Take care and keep up the good work.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago
Problems

First of all, get someone to edit and fix your English problems. You do not speak English correctly. Your story is an OK story, but you need better spelling and grammar.

It is really obvious that you are not thinking like an English or American person. No American man is going to behave this way and give his woman to strangers without her saying something about it. If he does, she will leave him immediately and maybe call the police on him for being a pimp.

You think everyone thinks the way you do. No. Not everyone and not in other parts of the world.

great lovergreat loverabout 4 years ago
Terrible writing.

Your story is terribly written.

finely_craftedfinely_craftedabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks For Comments

Rude comments and appreciations all are welcomed.

I have noted you comments and points, well there may be major mistakes, but will try to correct it down in future updates, current one is live and it's next part will be according to suggestions made, all negative and positive.

Thanks For reading my story and giving me valuable advise, I may be little disturb with the way of communication but suggestions are most welcomed every time.

LostYouthLostYouthabout 4 years ago
Keep Writing

Your storylines are great, the writing is far from normal American standards, however; to me, it gives your stories flare, don't let others dictate your writing improve as you go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good but can be improved

It would be better if the husband has known it completely from his friend....

Also add more hardcore fucking.... Gangbangs and all are appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Taking advantage of a woman without her consent is called rape and we don't do rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved your writing skills,keep it up.

I request u to write some more under the topic "non consent" or "blackmailed".

Nawtishikz69Nawtishikz698 months ago

Awesome story. Hope there's a sequel to this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfinely_crafted@finely_crafted
I'm Male 24, from India, location classified - don't want to share, my creation are some fiction, some inspired from real events. I have a girlfriend who helps me in inspiring with stories and equally participate in editing my stories once finalized.