Indian Whore Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said him to just tell me that what happened yesterday. He said that he waited until Nazneen peed in her jeans. Then he removed her jeans and her rest of clothes. Then he got some Vaseline on his dick and he fucked Nazneen in unconsciousness. After he was over, he waited until Nazneen was recovering from unconsciousness. When she started to recover, he put his dick in her pussy and just tried pretend that he was sleeping.

Nazneen opened her eyes and then try to adjust with the environment. After a while she was sure that she was naked, not at home, someone was inside her and he wasn't her husband. She tried to push Kabir away and he was pretended that he was getting up from sleep. He sat up and she got up too. She covered her boobs with her hands and legs crossed. She looked at him in anger and amazement. The first question she asked that how did she reached here, second was who was Kabir, third was what happened between them. Kabir told her that she out of pub yesterday all drunk and came to Kabir and said him to take her to his home.

First Kabir tried to figure out who she was but later she herself told that she was a whore and give fucking taking money. Kabir lived alone so he brought her home and then she peed in her pants. He opened her clothes and so Nazneen told him to fuck her. So he fucked her three times in night. Nazneen started to cry and told him all about her last night incident and that she was housewife and wasn't this type of girl. Kabir told her that he misunderstood her and so fucked her, but what happened cannot be changed. She kept on crying and said that how will she go home and what will she say to her husband.

He told her the idea of felling down and getting hurt and then hospital and all that which she conveyed me in the morning. Then he insisted to drop her home but she took the auto and left. It was not as per plan as for further blackmailing it was required that Kabir should know her house in her knowledge. Now we were required to think something else for her. But Kabir told me a wonderful idea, which I liked and so it was to be executed in a week time.

After a week I went to office, dropped my bike in the office basement and said my boss that I was having some work at the market, so I asked him for leave. He gave me leave and I said that I'll collect my bike in the evening or tomorrow. He said that he'll ask the watchman to lock the bike in the basement. I came outside and went straight to hotel room of Kabir. He was ready with his arrangement, his two friends who molested Nazneen in the cinema hall were also there. They welcomed me up and wished me. Kabir asked them to bring some coffee and cigarettes. They went away and I understood that he wanted to talk with me in personal.

So he said that previously he planned for himself only. But after few thoughts he thinks that including these two fellows will be better. So he called them in without seeking my permission. I told him that it was absolutely fine and he was the one planning everything. I just had faith on Kabir and beside this didn't have that much brain to plan myself. His fellow was back with things said and we all had coffee and cigarettes. After the break they started to do the activities they were been called for. They got my shirt and scratched it bad by rubbing it on ground. Then they gave it back to wear me up. Then they applied bandage on my head and plaster on my arm.

It was perfectly looking like I met and accident and the plaster and bandage was wonderfully fixed. We locked the hotel room and then took an auto for my place. In the way Kabir asked me where my bike was and I told him that it was at office. He asked me to give the keys and he'll bring the bike with him. He told me that he had some more plan for that. I gave him keys and called my boss about it. He said that he'll instruct watchman about it.

We reached home around 11 am, before getting inside the boundary wall, Kabir told me that these guys were Surendra and Sumit. I nodded my head and we went inside. As we knocked the door, Nazneen opened the door. Seeing me in that condition she was shocked and started to fire question. Sumit told her that I met an accident and they first took them to hospital and the brought them here. He also told that I got a fracture and doctor had given me sleeping and pain killer injection. Suddenly she saw the rest of faces and she was terrified with that. I understood that she recognized them all.

They said that its tough carrying me and I must by deposited on bed urgently. She made the way and they carried me and dropped me on bed. I thanked them for that and told them that I was feeling dizzy. I asked Nazneen to entertain them with snacks and tea before they leave. She nodded her head and I started to pretend that I was sleeping. Kabir suggested that they should leave the room and let me sleep. All nodded in affirmative and left the room, closing the room before leaving. As soon as they left, I got up tip topped to the gate and tried to peep and hear outside.

All were sitting in drawing room and Nazneen was in the kitchen. She came outside after 10 minutes with snacks and tea. She served them tea and snacks and requested them to have them. Surendra said that they weren't interested in tea and snacks. He looked at him in confusion so he continued. He said that they weren't interested in these type of snacks on the thought that Nazneen had better things to serve. She still looks confused and so Sumit went near her and tried to pull her pallu. She pulled her pallu back and looked at them in angry look. Kabir smiled and said, "Remember I have your video, hope your husband won't like it to see in this serious condition."

She started to cry and sob, she said that whatever happened before was mistake and shouldn't be repeated again, she's married girl and don't want to ruin her married life. Kabir asked her to stop crying and said, "Previously I didn't know your address but now I have your address, your husband link, proof against you, so stop crying and listen. We want to fuck you just now and if you aren't going to co-operate, we'll discuss this with your husband and family about it." Nazneen got on her knees and started to beg them. Kabir said, "Better get nude and then beg, maybe we could consider. And you are so much shy that we haven't seen you nude before."

She got up from knees and wiped her tears. She said to excuse her and went towards the kitchen. She took 15 minutes there, while Kabir and others were talking. She returned in 15 minutes all naked, and walked towards the drawing room. As she reached there she said that she had come. They all looked above and Sumit announced that he is going to fuck her first. As soon as he reached towards here and tried to grab her, she begged, "Not here, my husband will come, will be mess." Sumit looked at her and she said that to move to bathroom. So both Nazneen and Sumit moved to bathroom. I said shit to myself, the chance of seeing her been fucked ruined again now.

Kabir came to my room and saw me peeping. He said that the plan to see her has ruined again and I should better not to go near bathroom, else if door opens and she comes out first then it would be hard to explain. I also understand that so just nodded my head. I but still kept on peeing. After whole 30 minutes Sumit came outside, all naked. He was having his clothes on her arms and he rushed towards the drawing room. He said to Surendra that it was his turn and better to go without clothes. After 2 minutes Surendra came in view all naked. He moved towards the bathroom. The gate was already opened but Nazneen wasn't in view. So Surendra got inside locking the gate behind. No sound was coming out and beside bathroom was so far that if some sounds were coming out then also I wouldn't hear.

After 40 minutes Kabir went to the bathroom all naked. He knocked the gate and after two knocks Surendra opened the gate and peeped outside with a smile. Kabir started to have conversation with him and after few conversation Surendra gave him side and he also vanished inside. Now both were inside along with Nazneen. After 10 minutes, Surendra came out and the door was closed after it. After 30 minutes Kabir came out and went directly to the drawing room. Before reaching the drawing room he looked at my direction and gave thumbs up with a smile. Then vanished in drawing room.

After five minutes Nazneen came out of bathroom. She was in mess, hair all messed up, lipstick smeared up, and many parts of body redden. She went to the kitchen and locked herself inside. She took 15 minutes to dress up and then came outside. She moved towards the drawing room and I tried to peep and hear. Kabir told her that it was wonderful experience with her and they will be leaving now. He said something more but in very low voice. Then they all excited the house, Nazneen came back closing the gate from inside. I knew she would come to my room so I just got in bed and started to pretend like sleeping.

She came and checked me out then went to prepare lunch. After lunch was made she woke me up and we had lunch together. After lunch I went to sleep and she was having a nap in the drawing room. I was not so tired but she definitely was, suddenly my phone rang and it was my boss on the other side. He showed concern about my accident and said to rest for two three days instead of coming office. I understood that Kabir went there to collect my bike. I thanked him and then went for a nap.

I woke up with some murmuring in the house. I got up and peeped outside, I couldn't hear the talking but I instantly notice the voice. It was indeed Kabir, but what he was talking and why so suspiciously. I looked at the clock and it said 6 in the evening. As Kabir was gone I came back to bed. Nazneen showed up in the moment. He passed me pills and said that the guy who dropped you here forgot to give your medicine. I thought what a mess, if I haven't met an accident and then what's the medicine is about. Still I took the medicine and opened a pouch. Nazneen passed me a glass of water. I looked at her and said that it was cold water and better she brings me hot or boiled water.

She just smiled and said sure and went to kitchen. I threw the tablet outside the windows and opened the drawer to get a fever tablet. When she was back I ate that tablet and went to sleep. When she was sure that I was sleeping she went outside and I got up to and peeped outside. She called someone and said that I was sleeping and she will be ready in 30 minutes. She went to bathroom and had a bath and came out. I rushed to bed and started pretending to sleep. She came back with a packet in her hand and opened it in bedroom. It was a dress, so she got out from the dress she was wearing and started to wear them.

As she turned towards me I got to see that she has shaved her pussy. That was strange as she never shaved her pussy at all. She got in dress in 10 minutes and my god it was tiny skirt, I brought her a tiny skirt when she was being molested in cinema hall but this one was way too more short then it. After she adjusted her shirt she pulled her panty out. Hell that tiny skirt and no panty, what's in her mind? She was topless above but instead of wearing a bra she directly wore a shirt. But the shirt didn't had buttons at all.

So she just tied the bottom end of the shirt. Wow she was looking like a real whore now. She got in a high heels and went outside locking the interlock from outside. As soon as she went outside I tried to peep from the window. She was sitting with someone in the bike and it was dark outside. I was pity not sure that who she was sitting with but the bike was mine.

Soon they vanished with the bike but I got out and locked the door from outside with the spare keys I had. I was thinking what to do so first I decided to check out Kabir. So I just waved to an auto and asked him to leave me to the hotel where Kabir was staying. To my bad luck the auto had a break down in the way and it took me 30 minutes to find another auto. Anyways I rushed to hotel and went to Kabir's room. But it was locked, I came to the reception and asked for Kabir on which the receptionist told me that he hasn't arrived since morning. I tried to call him too but his phone was switched off.

I tried to call on Nazneen mobile and it started to ring. Someone picked the call and it was a male. I asked him where the lady of the phone was, he said that this phone belongs to him and maybe I dialed a wrong number. But as he was disconnecting the phone I heard someone saying hotel Samrat in background. Hotel Samrat was a shady place in the city and was just 10 min walk from this place. So I started to walk to that place. As I reached there the hotel was empty as usual and no clients were there at all. Still I went inside the boundary and to my concern, my bike was parked inside. I went to the reception and just asked for Kabir.

To my dismay he said that there were no Kabir staying. I thought for a second and showed him the picture which I took with Kabir. He smiled and said that he was Mr. Rajeev and was staying in room no 303. He gave direction to the room and said that she was hot. I told him that I would be staying also and he could give me room opposite to 303, he checked his register and said that room 305 was vacant. That idiot all the hotel was empty. So he asked to provide me my ID proof and I told him why booking the room, just give me room and he can keep the money to himself. He smiled and handed me the keys and I gave him the cash. Before getting here it was good that I got rid of my bandages else it will have looked weird.

I got inside room 305 and then looked all side. Then I went to 303 and tried to peep inside. I could hear some muffles from inside but it wasn't that clear. I tried to peep inside and could see some part of the room which wasn't clear either, as main light was off and only table lamp was on. But to my luck the light was on and I could see a pair or white ankles and legs folded on the bedside and a guy with dark butts pumping in. But the face wasn't visible and the girl body above her waist was behind walls. But to my surety it was Nazneen. Then I saw naked legs and butts of two guys, followed by another pair of legs.

It was sure that there were four guys in the room with Nazneen. Suddenly the guy growled who was fucking Nazneen I think he exploded. Withdrew few seconds he pulled himself out, took a tissue paper and then cleaned his dick, he started to wear his clothes. So I just got inside the room 305 and started to peep from inside. After two minutes the gate opened. As I didn't close my door and left it slightly open I could hear clearly outside. The guy came outside followed by Kabir himself. From their conversation it was clear that he was the manager of the hotel.

Kabir asked him that how was his experience. On which the manager told him that she was quite tight and didn't seems as sluts at all. Overall he marked her as best experience. He also said to bring her here anytime and get directly to the room without entry. He will be instructing his staff about it. Kabir said to send his good and he said that he will drop on the end of gallery himself and send someone of pick it up.

He was gone and Kabir stood there for a while. After 3 minutes he shouted someone named Sujata. And so Nazneen came out all naked, he said her something and she walked in the gallery all naked. He got inside and the door went closed. I waited for Nazneen to return but she didn't return so I tried to peep in the gallery. She was standing few feet away from my door with tray in her hand. It contained alcohol bottles and few glasses with few more stuff. But to my dismay a guy dressed in waiter dress was kneeling in front of her slurping her pussy. She was standing still and letting him do what he wanted.

Just then a guy from the room got out. He shouted at her that what she was doing there and shouted at the waiter to leave her. He asked to come inside the room and let him drain his load. She moved quickly and went inside the room. When waiter went to the room and sat on the key hole. He waited there for 15 minutes and then left. I waited for a while and then went back to the previous position to view inside. Another man was fucking her in the same state. But when another guy said something he said her to turn around and come on knees, he will fuck from behind and she can suck him off.

Nazneen turned around and he was back inside her. While another guy climbed on bed and vanished behind the walls. After two minutes he said, "Rajeev, she is expert, it's good to be in her mouth then in her pussy." After few minutes both of them growled and exploded. Nazneen got up and said to Kabir to drop her back as it was getting late. Kabir said to get inside bathroom, where he would fuck her and then have bath. Then he'll drop her back home within 30 minutes. She vanished inside the bathroom and so I rushed out. They were on bike but I had to take public transport, beside I needed to fix the bandages again.

I reached home and fixed my bandages. Then went to my bedroom window and waited. It took them 15 minutes to reach the house. Kabir parked my bike inside and then gave her the keys. She was in same dress. She came inside and he went out for public transport. She went to bathroom, changed herself and came directly to sleep. Next day I told her that I was going to get my x-ray reports and check whether the bandages was necessary or not. She said she'll accompany me but I rejected. I went out and got rid of bandages first, then I rushed to Kabir hotel but he wasn't there and had left early in the morning.

The guy on the reception asked me to take keys and could wait in his room. He was the same guy to whom I gave payment for Kabir room. I thanked him and took the keys and went to his room. I waited there for quite longs but he didn't show up. So I decided to go back, just when I was getting up a dairy fell down and a memory card slide on the floor. I took the memory card and placed in the dairy again and was about to leave. I thought for a second that why he kept memory card in the dairy. So I pulled the memory card out again and kept in my purse. I locked the room and gave keys to reception.

The reception guy asked whether I was moving to which I said yes and he said to leave him in the way so I took him along. I dropped him in the way and then went to office. I told my boss that I was fine now and would join by tomorrow. He said ok and I came back home and told Nazneen that I was fit now to go to office. Nazneen showed happiness and I said that as she was feeling sick and tired I will drop her to her parents' house for few days. I dropped her to her parents' house and told her that I'll pick her up in few days.

Next day when I went to office I saw Kabir in my boss cabin. He was talking with my boss and after 30 minutes he came out, he came to my table and wished me and I asked where he was since two days. He told me that he had gone out of town and just returned this morning. He told me that he will be gaining out of town for few more days and after getting back he will join me for planning for next session for Nazneen. I asked him why he was here. He said that his one close friend was starting a supplier job and wanted bulk tyre stock so he came to talk with my boss. I said ok and he went away.

I was suspicious so I pulled by purse but it was missing. I called Nazneen and she told me that I accidently left my purse at her place. She said that she has kept the purse in her suitcase and I can collect it when I will come to take her. I was suspicious that Kabir was playing foul with me this time. But I wasn't sure about it. After a week I went to bring my wife on Sunday. I dropped her back to home and then got my purse. The memory card was still inside but it was hard to see it at home. Next day I reached office and was working there. Just then Kabir came to gate and gave something to the peon and went away.