Indian Whore Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The peon came inside and was about to enter boss cabin when I said that boss was in meeting. The peon said that some guy gave chit for him. I asked him to give to me and I'll give him. He gave me the chit and I read it. To my horror it was my address with 1 PM written on it. I called the peon and asked him to go and give it to boss, as he was free now. He went inside and handed him the note. After 5 minutes he called me inside and said to visit a customer around 12:30 PM. I nodded him and he gave me address and contact details.

At 12 pm my boss reminded for the visit and so at 12:15 I took my bike and went straight to the customer. It took me 15 minutes to reach his shop but the manager of his shop told me that I should call him. I called him and he said that he was terribly sorry that due to some work he went out of the city and would return after a week. I said to tell this thing to my boss so he said that as he was driving now I should convey this to my boss. So I was about to call my boss when a thing hit my mind. My boss doesn't know that the customer was gone away. And Kabir passed him my address so I was concerned.

I saw the time and it was around 12:45pm so instead of going to my office back I rushed towards me home. I parked my bike outside my colony in front of a shop who was known to me. Then I kept my stuff also over there itself. I walked towards my house, the neighboring of my house was an empty and was joint with my house. The doors and windows were all broken and the wooden gates were broken and stolen by nearby peoples. In the back it had an empty cemented tank. So I just got in that house and climbed the roof from the tank. The roof had lots of tall grasses so it was easy for me to hide and look.

So I sat there and was looking towards my gate. Around 5 minutes an auto stopped at my entrance. As I expected it was Kabir there. He came to my gate, stood there and was smoking. After 5 minutes a taxi stopped at my gate and two unknown guys got down and walked towards Kabir. They shake hands and they started to smoke also. After 2 minutes a car stopped few yards away from my house. My boss and his friend got down from it, he looked towards Kabir and walked straight towards him.

He shakes hands with both of them and had a few conversations. They walked inside my house and knocked the gate. The gate opened and they all vanished inside. Now I was thinking the way to see inside, so I took risk and got down to front side of the house. I grabbed a stick and fixed in the front door handle. So that accidently or immediately it doesn't gets opened. Then I went to the back gate and found it closed from inside but the bathroom window was open. I pushed my hands and was able to open the back gate. So I left it open and went to the front side.

I tried to peep inside and saw all five were seated in chairs and sofa. Nazneen was missing so I waited for her. Meanwhile Kabir said something and all of them pulled their wallet. They pulled some bugs and handed over to Kabir. Kabir counted them and put them in his wallet. So this Kabir was whoring her up. I was sure now that things which happened wasn't like I thought. It happened something else instead of what Kabir told me. I waited there for few moments and Nazneen came in the drawing room with a tray with alcohol glasses and snack. She was all naked and she kept the tray on the table.

Kabir said something so she started to make drinks and pass all glasses to all of them. She stands up and stood by the wall. After they finished Nazneen poured them drinks again. They finished in a gulp and then said something to Nazneen. Nazneen moved inside and Kabir said to my boss. So my boss and his friend got up. Kabir gave them hand movement by which I was sure it was towards my bedroom. Now it was no way to see inside the bedroom but from back door I was able to view the bedroom door. So I went towards the back door and pulled the stick out of front door. I reached to the back door and peeped inside.

Both my boss and his friend was standing at the bedroom door. They knocked the bedroom door and Nazneen opened. She was all naked, she gave them way and both went inside. Nazneen herself closed the door. Now there was no option to see inside. Surely they were fucking Nazneen inside but there was no option that I could view inside. So I had to wait and after waiting for whole 30 minutes the door opened ajar and my boss came outside. His shirt buttons were all open and he was pulling up his pants. Pant belt, buttons and zip were opened.

He was on the door so it was blocking the view of inside but as soon as he steps aside I could see Nazneen was standing on her feet bending over the bed. Her elbows were on bed and the friend of my boss was fucking her from behind. His friend signaled him to close the gate so he pulled the gate and went to drawing room. His friend took nearly 10 more minutes and came outside. Nazneen followed him all naked and kept the gate open. The guy went to the drawing room and Nazneen was just standing there waiting.

Just after two minutes the other two guys came, Nazneen welcomed them with a smile and they got inside the room. One of them just reclined on the bed where second one started to get naked. I saw that much and the gate went closed for another 30 minutes. After 30 minutes the door opened and the guy who was getting naked first came outside. Nazneen was on bed in missionary position, legs wide apart getting drilled. The guy who came outside closed the door in a go and went towards the drawing room. After two minutes Kabir came to bedroom. He opened the gate and kept it wide open. He went inside and sat on the bed.

Nazneen was still been fucked by that guy in same position. But by his hits it was clear that he was about to climax. So soon he climaxed and got up. Nazneen got up, cleaned her up by a tissue paper and stood like a slave on the toe of the bed. Kabir opened his pants and pulled his underwear down. He was still wearing his shirt. He signaled towards his dick and Nazneen climbed the bed, sat on fours and started to give him a blow job. The guy was about to grab his pants when he looked at her ass. He said something to Kabir and he said something in return. He took his position and entered in her ass. Nazneen didn't bothered even to turn back.

He pulled his hands to gate and just shut it closed. After 20 minutes of waiting the door opened again. This time Kabir was fucking her in missionary position and the other guys was dressed and left to the drawing room. Kabir face told that he was about to explode and he did in few minutes. The door was left ajar, wide open and after he was over he got up. He pulled his pants lying on the bed. Instead of wearing them, he pulled his wallet out and pulled few notes from it. He passed it to Nazneen and Nazneen took it. She pushed the notes under the pillow. As he was dressed he went outside towards drawing room, Nazneen got up and followed. I climbed up the roof and saw all of them coming outside. After they exited the door got closed, they all sat in my boss car and went away. I came down and realized that Nazneen was in bathroom taking bath.

It was no use of staying there now so I just went back to my bike and went straight to the office. My boss wasn't there and as it was around 4PM, no one had returned from lunch. So there was only peon and he too requested for leave. I gave him permission and he left away. After few minutes' boss came all alone and asked about the meeting so I told him what happened. He didn't ask that I returned immediately to office or not. Just went inside his cabin and started his work. I sincere wanted to know about the memory card and so I took leave for the rest hours and went home.

I took the memory card from home and went away to a lonely park in my location. I pulled out my memory card, connected a headphone and then inserted that memory card. As expected the memory card had few files in it but when I tried to play them it didn't worked. I think it was of some other format and I had no option to play. So I took the memory card to a nearby shop who did video editing and mixing work. The guy sitting over there, took the memory card, checked the file and confirmed that it's a video file of different format.

He also assured me that he can convert it in 10 minutes. I asked him to convert it. So he just dropped the file in a software and it started to convert. After 15 minutes it was converted. He deleted the original files in the memory card and copied the files to memory card. He handed me the memory card and then I paid him the money he said. Then I was back in the same place where I was sitting.

As I started the video it started with Nazneen sleeping in the bed at my friend's house. She was in jean and the patch was showing that she had peeped. Just then a face appeared, he just came there in underwear and nothing else. I was shocked as hell as he wasn't Kabir. He went to Nazneen and started to open her heels and jeans. As he was succeeded in removing both heels and jeans, he just removed he panty also. He started at her pussy for a while and then went off with her jeans panty and heels. After two minutes two guys appeared and they both were the same guys who molested her in the cinema hall.

They picked her up from her upper side, and pulled her t-shirt out along with her bra. She was all naked now, they both viewed her from top to bottom. Then they went off with her rest clothes. She was lying naked on the bed, and then Kabir came in view. He looked around came and fixed the camera and went off. After few minutes they all were back, sat near the bed on the chairs. Kabir came back with a glass of water and threw droplets of face. She got up after few moments, she tried to adjust herself with the environment. Immediately noticed that she was naked and she tried to hide her modesty.

She didn't recognize Kabir but she immediately recognized Sumit and Surendra. She asked that why and how she was here. Kabir said that she was standing outside the pub all drunk. She was saying that she was a prostitute and cost 200 bugs per head. So Kabir asked her that will she manage with 4 guys at a time. She said that she will surely but will cost 1000 bugs. That's why he brought her here. To the end of that fake story Nazneen said that she wasn't a prostitute but was a married girl and she needed to go to her husband. Surendra interrupted that why she was untruthful. Kabir interrupted him about it and so he started to tell about his experience. Surendra said that not his but their as Sumit was also with him that day.

So he told a story, which I wasn't familiar of, Kabir told me something else and this story was entirely different. Surendra told them that they went to view a movie and that day they got tickets just beside Nazneen and one man. So he continued that she was wearing dress like slut and as soon as the man with her left. We decided to take advantage, so we shifted to both her side. And while we were trying to play with her I was playing with her thighs and Sumit was busy playing with her boobs, and he easily managed to remove her shirt she was wearing. To our surprise she wasn't wearing any bra.

So as soon as her hands moved towards her boobs I managed to pull her complete skirt down. And she wasn't wearing any panty also, that made us sure she was a prostitute. So she was sitting naked between us and we started to play with her boobs, thighs and pussy. But we were not in mood to play only, after all we got her all naked and so we decided to fuck her up. So we asked her that she would like to get fucked up here and invite attention or would like to come with us in lady's toilet. She mumbles and so we pushed two fingers in her pussy and ass. She was about to shout when she herself blocked her mouth with her palm.

She looked at us and we asked whether she would like to go to lady's toilet side. She looked around and we told her that there were no ladies in hall so no one would come there. She nodded her head so Sumit started walking from back seats line, she followed him and I followed her with her clothes. In lady's toilet we got inside, shut the gate from inside and saw her clearly. Then we asked her to kneel down and give both of us a blowjob. She gave us a fantastic blowjob and then we both fucked her in her pussy, and deposited our sperms inside itself. After that we gave her clothes and asked her whether she was a prostitute or she came with her husband. She asked why so we said that if she was with her husband we will go and say sorry about it to your husband and if not take these 500 bugs and enjoy. She took 500 bugs, wore her clothes and went off.

Nazneen was sitting with her head down, Kabir asked whether she want to still defend herself or she confirms that she is prostitute. She bowed her down and said that she was a prostitute. So Kabir played it well from the starting, he very well made her admit that she was a prostitute and hid the entire thing from me. Getting me out of hall, giving both of them proper time to fuck her up, then make her confess herself that she was a prostitute. When he confessed to me earlier with my girlfriend, I thought he was honest with me but now I realized that he wasn't honest but was free mind about it.

My girlfriend wasn't a big issue for me but my wife was. He was using my wife as prostitute and I was unable to stop him from that. Anyways I started to view the video again. Kabir said that if she was a prostitute then they are going to fuck her. She said that she hadn't tried before with four guys' altogether. Kabir said that he will take care of it that she doesn't get uncomfortable. So Kabir asked her to recline on bed and stretch her legs apart. As she did as direct they asked her to move to side of the bed.

As soon as she adjusted all got nude and one guy got inside her pussy and another one forced her for a blowjob. She was being fucked in both ways until they discharged. After it the next two guys continued identical. As they were over they went off for a while and returned back. One guys returned back first and started to bang her in her pussy. He didn't take long and then as he was finished he started to wear his clothes. Soon he was in clothes and he kissed her fully and left.

The rest three returned in a moment and Kabir settled on the bed and asked her to ride him. She crawled slowly and sat on his dick inside the pussy. Sumit climbed on bed and gave his dick for blowjob. Meanwhile Surendra was lubricating his dick. As soon as he tried to enter her ass, she jumped in horror. She said not that way as she had never done that. Kabir asked that what type of prostitute she was; she must consider needs of her customer. She pleaded but Surendra was stubborn. After few discussions she surrendered and after few push he managed to invade her ass. She was in discomfort but still she managed to let him in. all there started to bang her in that posture until they drained her inside.

Then they left her and allowed her to rest a little, but not for long. She was again pulled up, nearly dragged to bathroom and then went off the screen. They returning in half hour and till now Nazneen was entirely exhausted. She just went to sleep and Kabir came to the camera and stopped it. Then camera started again with a scene of Surendra and Sumit banging her again in sandwich pose. After they finished they gave her dress and she started to wear them. As she was on Kabir came to camera and pulled it out from the hideout. Nazneen saw it for few moments but didn't say anything. She was about to leave when Kabir said that he'll drop her on which she strictly declined. After that the video went blank and then it finished.

I switched to next video and it started in my hall. It was dated as my accident date. I heard what they had talked to I just skipped to the fucking scene. Nazneen was all naked in bathroom when the video recording was started. The guy with her first took her near shots and then fixed the camera on the wall. He started to fuck her in her pussy smashing her against the wall. Likewise, identically rest of them achieved the session. I skipped to third scene with was at my house. Kabir had put the mobile in his pocket while taking. He said to Nazneen to get ready as he wants her to come to a hotel nearby for fucking session.

Nazneen was objecting as I was home. He asked her make me swallow a sleeping pill. He gave the pill to Nazneen and then asked her to get dressed in the clothes he brought. He gave her a picture showing her how to dress in that. She said that it was too much for her, so Kabir said is there any line of modesty, for a prostitute. She took the clothes and when video started again it was at hotel counter. Nazneen was talking there, he told the receptionist that she wanted to talk with manager. Receptionist went off and called the manager. The manager talked with her so she told him that she was a prostitute and wanted to do business over here.

Manager was shocked to hear that so she pulled her skirt up and showed him that she was bare inside. Then the manager asked her that she'll have to get fucked by him too. She said that she was ready. Next video started at hotel room. She was lying on bed and manager was fucking. After the manager was over two guys engaged her one in pussy and another getting blowjob. After they finished she was move inside with Kabir in bathroom where he fucked her in her ass. Then the numbers of files were finished. I came back to home knowing everything now.

Next day I went to office but as I was feeling uneasy in office I returned 1 hour before from the office. When I turned towards my home I saw four guys sitting on started motor cycles shaking hands with Kabir. They all left and so Kabir too moved in other direction. So today she was being fucked again at my house. I didn't say her anything nor said anything to Kabir. Next day her close friend who met us at marriage reception came with sweets. She told that her engagement was fixed and so she wanted to take her for engagement for two days. At home I doubted that Kabir will keep on bothering her so I just permitted her to go. She took few clothes and went off with her around 8 am in the morning.

Then I got ready and went to office around 9. My boss was there and he told me that he was out for two days and I should take care of office by then. He called my three colleagues and said that they should come along as he was giving them treat. They went outside and as curiosity I too went outside. There was a lorry standing outside. All the guys climbed in the lorry which also had a driver inside. The last one was my boss who waved hands to me and left. Two days passed and nothing unusual happened, third day in the morning Nazneen returned. She was looking tired and so I asked was everything alright, she said it was fine and just went to sleep. I thought she was tired due to function so just let her sleep and went office.

At office my colleagues and boss were also present so I just asked one guy who was close to me about the treat and trip. He said he will tell later, so after lunch we went to the back side of the office to have some tea and smoke. He started to tell me about the trip. He told me when we got in truck, in the back seat there was sitting a beautiful lady all naked. So boss told us that she was the treat. As soon as we left the city, boss asked us to go back seat and fuck her one by one. So we soon started to take turns and fuck her in pussy. When we were over the truck driver too fucked her once.

Then boss told her that she was treat and we can fuck her as we wanted. So taking hint we made her give blowjobs, and fucked her ass too. In the whole two days trip we fucked her several times and didn't allowed her to rest for long. I was excited to hear that and asked that whether he took her picture. He told that boss has strictly told not to take pictures but yet he took one picture, when boss himself was fucking that girl. He showed me that picture and to my dismay it was Nazneen.