Indian Wife and the Maid's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers

‘Wait please, don't ... don't.’ was all she could come up with.

‘Do you mean you don't want me to fuck you? You must want to suck my cock first, right?’ He sat up and straddling her waist, leaned in and brought his cock up between Simran's mauled tits. He cupped a tit in each hand and very slowly ran his tongue over her nipples. Although she tried her best to prevent it but the nipples stood perfectly erect as they did when tremendously aroused. Seeing the response of the nipples, he laughed a slow laugh before taking them in between his teeth and biting them almost lovingly.

Seeing that this was again taking Simran to the heights of pleasure and ecstasy, he discontinued that and squeezed both the breasts together to wrap his cock and then started fucking the lovely groove thus formed. Simran didn't know what was going on but thought she should try to bring him off quickly and began rocking to his rhythm. He liked the way she was moving with him now and picked up speed. After a few minutes he opened her mouth with his two fingers and searched out her tongue. Her eyes were closed and when he shifted forward she did not see it until his cock was in her mouth. He held the same pace as with her tits and began fucking her face. Simran could not turn away, he held her in place and drove forward until his cock pushed into her throat. By way of reflex action, Simran opened her mouth in such a way that her teeth would not hurt the intruding cock; the lips were so positioned that they held the foreskin back while allowing the entry of the cock in the mouth. The realization dawned on her that he was using her pretty face as his little fuck toy. It was at that very moment that she opened her eyes and something struck her as very strange. The shaft that was going in and out of her mouth had a black mark at the root. This was what Lakshmi had told her about her husband.

Oh my God! The realization suddenly dawned on her and this was Lakshmi’s husband who was doing this to her. Lakshmi had always said that he was a nice man. Why, then?Oh, he was avenging the humiliation that Amit periodically heaped upon him! As the cock rammed into her mouth, she recalled the scene when she wanted to console him after Amit had hit Bhavdeep. She opened her eyes wider and peered into the eyes of the man. Even in the darkness she recognized those eyes. Struggling to breathe as he picked up his pace, Simran was shocked as his seed shot down her throat the sheer force of discharge rendering her incapable of doing anything else. She choked and tried to turn away but only after a substantial amount of cum had found its way down her throat. Surprisingly the taste was quite similar to the cum of her husband and not unpleasant. In a second he was back between her ripe tits and fucking them harder than before. Each thrust now ended with his sperm shot into her face. She kept her eyes closed and waited it out as Bhavdeep finished his needs.

‘Are you happy now? Can you get off me?’ Simran was glad it was over and she wanted to get out of there. Yes, what Bhavdeep had said was perhaps right. A man may want to imagine his wife having sex elsewhere but being violated in front of his own eyes while he sat there, tied and helpless! The only silver lining was that he had not hurt either Amit or her which he could very well have done had he wanted to.Bhavdeep had other ideas, however.

‘Thank you. That was very nice of you’ He slid back down but still held her pinned to the ground. As he massaged his cum into her breasts he kicked her legs open again and positioned himself between her knees.

‘I feel I owe you one,’ and he dove down into her pussy and immediately found her clit with his tongue. Simran tried to push him away but found her legs squeezing his head in place. One of his hands mauled her tits some more while the other began finger her cunt. She could not resist and her body's desperate instincts took over. She pulled him in with her thighs and her hands now, not wanting any of this to stop and when the wave swept over her for the second time there was no resistance. Her hips humped his face like he had fucked hers. She couldn't tell if she was breathing until she heard her own screams of orgasm. Finally, as it passed, she let him up for air. What Bhavdeep saw as he rose took his breath away and brought his cock back rock hard.

Simran's young well-toned and shaped body, still writhing in ecstasy was laid out spread-eagle before him. Her skin was on fire, blushed red and quivering. Her mouth, still showing his come on her lips was wide open, catching her breath. Her tits rose and fell with each inhale, her nipples still standing erect. Everywhere her skin glistened with the mixed sweat and sperm. As he moved his cock up to her pussy she offered no resistance. Simran lifted her knees and opened herself as much as possible to him. Neither much noticed as the head of his cock touched the moist lips of her pussy. They willingly gave way and the pussy walls eagerly wrapped themselves around the shaft of the cock as the foreskin rolled back with each shove. Bhavdeep would withdraw fully and again thrust his cock back into her so that a steady fucking rhythm was formed. Her body was so aroused and her pussy soaking wet that she took him in all the way, easily. Reaching back he hooked both knees with his elbows and folded her in half. She felt him drive deeper than before and she grabbed onto her own knees tight against her tits now and let him take her. With each thrust she felt her his pubic bone grind against hers She could also hear the clapping sound his testicles were making as they clapped against her perinium. Simran accepted this fuck with another man with quiet resilience. It surprised her that she had given in so easily, but she realized to her surprise and shame that it turned her on incredibly to be forced.

She came twice more beneath the body of Bhavdeep and then he rolled her onto her knees. On all fours he took her from behind, pulling her head back by her long hair and riding her like the animal in heat that she was. With his last desperate strokes he deposited his second load of cum into the sweet pussy of the lovely Mem Sahib, the first having been deposited in her mouth. What made it even harder was how her pussy was starting to adjust to this man's girth and she found her body was betraying her. As his hot rod banged continuously against her cervix, Simran began to feel her fear start to literally melt a way and a new feeling began to enthrall her. A loud moan of pleasure issued forth from deep within her throat and almost against her will, she began to thrust back as a flush began to creep up her fair cheeks. What was she doing? Here she was, raped and deflowered by a man who wasn't only foul but the husband of an employee, and she was starting to enjoy it! The man did not stay long to enjoy the drowsiness that takes hold of a man after good sex. As Simran lay he kissed/licked her concentrating on her full lips, the nipples, the inner thighs and finally the wet and oozing-with-cum pussy. He then proceeded to blindfold her also but in such a way that it would require just a minute or two for her to open it. By the time she did it, the intruder was gone.

‘I….. I am sorry, Amit.’ She said to Amit the next morning. In a way she was thankful that Amit had returned home drunk. Not only that the tranquilizer that had been given to him had made him drowsy and he had not seen his wife’s hips humping back thrust to thrust.

‘That is okay. What could you have done? Telling the police will serve no purpose whatsoever. My honour will be at stake. If only there was some way in which that man could be identified. Some way.’ Amit said speaking through clenched teeth.The servants of the household knew of the incident of last night and all of them were standing outside the house. There were gossips galore. Nobody knew exactly what had happened.

As Amit stormed out of the room, Lakshmi entered.‘Mem Sahib. Whatever has happened has happened. We are not interested in finding out what happened. But we are very happy that both of you have not been hurt. Sahib is so upset. Even Bhavdeep is angry. Mem Sahib, Sahib is right. If you can identify him, we can take care of him. Is that not so, Bhavdeep?’Simran lifted her head and saw Bhavdeep standing in the doorway. She was looking at him when he too lifted his head and their eyes met.

‘Mem Sahib, can you identify him. Anything about him that you may be remembering?’Lakshmi was carrying on.Still looking into Bhavdeep’s eyes, Simran shook her head. Simran was not sure but she thought she saw a playful smile on Bhavdeep’s lips just for a fraction of a second.

rupanita
rupanita
1,324 Followers
12