Indian Wife and the Sailors Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,314 Followers

The ladies would take frequent showers. It took Poonam sometime to start getting used to clothes again- she would just wear a bra and panty and roam around the house, having a vacant stare. I would talk to both the ladies often throughout the day, trying to get them to open up to me, as some sort of therapy. Given the fact that I was there on the boat with them, had seem them both naked and helpless and being abused, made it easier for them to relate to me and for them to share with me. They talked -- a lot.

"The worst part for me," Poonam told us, "Was not the rape. Or the constant sex and abuse of my body. It was the slaps."

Poonam touched her cheek, as if reliving the slap. Asin rubbed her back to comfort her.

"There were so many times," Poonam confessed, "When I wanted to open that door, and run. And run and jump into the sea. And die. The only thing that kept me going was that I knew Vivek would find a way out for us."

She suddenly hugged me and pressed her lips to mine. We kissed -- and kissed for a long time.

"Here I was, already doing whatever they wanted me to -- and still they would slap me." Poonam said, after we stopped kissing. "It was an ultimate humiliation. They had no need to do that, yet they were doing it, just for their own fun. That's it -- fun. I was not a human being to them -- just a piece of meat."

"I wish that was the worst thing for me." Asin said. She touched the waistband of her pajama, and then looked at me.

"I will go, Mummyji." I moved to get up. Asin shushed me and motioned me to sit.

"I have nothing to hide from you, Vivek babu." She muttered softly. "Not any more."

She lowered her pajamas, and then rolled down her underwear.

It had been a week since our escape. And yet her ass still bore the marks of her lashing. I got up and touched her butt. Asin shuddered, but she didn't say anything.

Her smooth skin was interrupted by the bumps and swellings of the bruises where she had been lashed. I felt the skin where there were the lash marks. As both Poonam and I examined her butt, I couldn't help but think that despite the repeated raping and being the target of Bheem's occasional punishments, Pooam had gotten off slightly easier than Asin. Especially on our last night, Asin had been lashed and whipped mercilessly by three drunk sailors.

Asin pulled up her pants and sat down.

"I wish I could tell you that was the worst thing." She gave a wry smile. "My ass is already better now. I have been applying a cream -- hopefully soon my gaand will heal completely."

A thought struck me.

"Did Daddy see your butt?" I asked Asin.

"No." Asin grinned. "I had sex with him twice after our rescue. The first night when he reached our hotel night in Vedharanyam Beach. And then the first night back in Bombay. Both times I made sure it was completely dark. And I never let his hands go anywhere near my gaand."

There was a bit of silence. It should have felt eerie to be discussing my mother-in-law's sex life like that, but for some reason it didn't. Then Asin spoke again.

"The worst thing," She said, "Was how I was made drunk, and then made to have sex with you, Vivek babu. My own son-in-law. In front of my daughter. I knew Bheem would beat Poonam if I didn't, but still ... you were begging me not to do it, yet I still climbed on you, got you hard and then made you cum inside me."

"Well ..." I then gave her a hug. "Am I that bad a lover, Mummyji?"

For some time, no one spoke. Then Asin broke into a giggle, and Poonam burst out laughing.

We were slowly starting to heal. Asin returned to her house after a couple of days.

* * *

Another month later, we had no more doubts. Poonam was pregnant.

She was definitely late, having missed her period by almost a month. She also started to get headaches and a bout of nausea in the morning. We decided to schedule a visit with the doctor. The visit just confirmed what we had already suspected.

"Vivek! This is a miracle!" The doctor had clapped my back and was genuinely happy. "You had such a low sperm count that I was sure you could not do it the conventional way. I am so happy for you!"

When we got home, my wife broke down and cried. I tried to comfort her, but I wasn't successful. Eventually, over dinner, we got around to discussing the next step.

Poonam was against an abortion. She felt the child was a gift from God, and we should not kill it for no fault of its own. I tended to agree. If we weren't to have a child in the conventional manner, perhaps this child was a gift -- a reward due to the hardship we had suffered.

"Besides," I told her, "There is a small chance the child could be mine. I did do it to you a couple of times in the hotel after we had escaped, as well as on the yacht before we were captured!"

Poonam smiled through her tears.

"Oh, babydoll." She gushed, throwing her arms around and kissing me deeply. "My poor baby."

We held each other's hands and kissed again. We continued to kiss until I couldn't take it any more. Poonam realized this and put her hand on my pants. She unzipped me and inserted her fingers into my underwear.

"Darling." I croaked. "If you continue ..."

"Hush, babydoll." Poonam said, softly continuing to stroke my manhood and kiss me. I couldn't take it any more and erupted in her hand.

"My sweet baby." Poonam said, continuing to kiss me. "It's nice you think you have a chance of being the father ..."

She then raised her cum stained hand and grinned.

"Look at this. This is a low sperm count cum, darling. We know you are not the father, honey!"

Once she cleaned up, we tried to plan on what to do next.

"We have to tell everyone I am pregnant." Poonam said. "All our relatives know we are trying for some time, so it will be a good news."

"What if the baby is a dark baby?" I verbalized my fear.

Poonam shook her head.

"I have a feeling the baby will get my fair complexion." She said, somewhat confidently. "It is just a feeling I have."

"But ..." I persisted. "You don't know for sure."

Poonam pursed her lips.

"That is true." She admitted, and then smiled. "In that case we will blame your father, and my grandfather, as we decided earlier. Both of them are quite dark!"

"True." I agreed. "But not Sri Lankan Tamil dark."

"Well." Poonam shrugged. "That's the best excuse we can have. People might raise eyebrows, but no one will openly accuse us."

I looked at her belly and then rubbed it. Poonam placed her own hands over mine.

"Darling." She told me, softly. "I want you to know one thing. Whoever the real father of my child is, I want you to know that I will always consider this baby to be your child. As far as I am concerned, you are the dad."

"Thank you, honey."

I was silent, still absorbing the news and what it meant for her. Poonam noticed my silence.

"My dear sweetie pie." She said, her voice shaking and nervous. "Do you have an issue with accepting this child? Or accepting me? I am a fallen woman, you know."

I looked at her. Then leaned over and gave her a kiss. A prolonged kiss.

"Why should I ever have any issues in accepting my child?" I asked her. "And you a 'fallen woman'? Never say that, dear."

Poonam beamed. Then she stood up.

"My babydoll." She told me. "Do you feel like you can go for another round in the bedroom?"

* * *

That next day we called Poonam's parents over for lunch. Poonam's dad couldn't stay for long, since he had some audit to go to (it was tax season), so once lunch was done, and we were all seated on the sofa, Poonam broke the news.

"We are pregnant!" She beamed, smiling from ear to ear. "the doctor says I am almost one and half months into my first trimester!"

Ajit and Asin looked at each other. Then they both burst out with loud smiles. There were hugs and pats and congratulations exchanged all over. Ajit proudly clapped my back, saying I had finally done it.

After all the hullaballoo was done, and we sat back, I noticed that Poonam's parents were looking at each other and grinning. They were exchanging some sort of secret smiles.

"Poonam, Vivek." Ajit finally said. "We too have some good news to share."

"Oh, Ajit." I saw Asin blush. "This is embarrassing."

"Why is this embarrassing?" Ajit was in good humour. "What it shows is that I have still got it!"

Poonam and I looked at each other. What was going on?

"Mama. Daddy." Poonam finally asked. "You two are giggling like school children. What's going on?"

"Beti." Ajit grinned. "You mama's pregnant too."

"WHAT?!"

"I know. I know." Asin was blushing, and she was clearly embarrassed. "MY period's been irregular lately, coming and going as it pleased, and I thought I was close to hitting menopause and it was all done. I am forty-five after all!"

We both continued to look at her. Asin cleared her throat and continued.

"But I guess fate had different plans. This is embarrassing. Your father and I ... we thought ... I definitely couldn't get pregnant ... you know..."

Poonam squealed. "You guys weren't using protection! This is hilarious, mama!"

"Ooooh, now you are causing me to blush in front of my son-in-law!" Asin admitted. "Yes, we did it once before we started the cruise. And once your father reached our hotel. Both times -- no protection."

I looked at her.

Then I looked at Ajit.

Ajit was clearly happy. He had swallowed his wife's line about her not being aware of the timing of her periods, and therefore the pregnancy being a result of him having sex with her without protection, hook line and sinker. He had genuinely no doubt that he was the father.

"I remember! We ... er ... did it right before I dropped your mom in Goa. And then that night in Vedharanyam Beach-" Ajit started to say, and Asin hit his hand.

"Aw SHUTTUP Ajit. You are embarrassing me! I just said this!"

"Hell no, I am proud." Ajit beamed. "Just once. I did it just once before you guys set off. And back. And that was powerful enough to make magic happen."

As he spoke, I looked back at Asin. She talked with Poonam and exchanged due dates and other information, when she suddenly caught my eye.

For a moment, there was a brief pause. Then she continued with her talk.

Ajit then asked me if I had some wine.

"Let me say something. Well, the ladies cannot drink now, but we men can, eh Vivek?"

I poured him a glass and poured myself one too. I would need this!

"Here," Ajit raised his glass, "To our wives."

We all cheered. And then Ajit raised his glass again.

"And to the fathers."

I gulped.

* * *

As soon as Ajit left, and I had shut the door, Poonam turned to her mother.

Asin looked at her daughter, and then her own tummy, and then back at her daughter.

Simultaneously they both burst out crying, and then hugged each other.

I stood from afar, watching the ladies. They were lost in their own world. Both were continuously crying, their emotions getting the better of them. They were hugging each other, their arms around each other's waists. Sometimes they were wiping the tears from the cheeks. They were kissing each other. A lot. Comforting, soothing, wet kisses. Then they would cry again, and then wipe away the tears, and kiss again.

After some time, Asin let go of Poonam. She turned and looked at me.

"Come here, Vivek." She said, making space for me in the middle, right between them. "Sit with us."

"I don't want to interrupt your tenderly girly moment, Mummyji." I teased her.

"Well," Asin teased me back, "We know how much of a man you are, so we will forgive you. Come here."

I sat beside my mother-in-law, sandwiched between my wife and her. I slipped an arm around Asin's waist. She was wearing a sari, so my hand went on her bare waist. I hugged her close and kissed her on her cheeks.

My wife watched me with a smile. Then I looked at Poonam. And then back at my mother-in-law.

Then I hugged Asin's waist even tighter, pulled her closer to me, and pressed my lips onto hers. I don't know why I did that -- but for some reason I wanted to. And it felt like the right thing to do. My wife watched, first a little surprised, and then a wry smile on her lips, as I deep French kissed my mother-in-law. I continued to kiss her for a long time, and then finally withdrew.

"Oh, Vivek babu." Asin replied, wiping my saliva off her lips. Then she turned to her daughter. "My darling. You don't mind what he did, do you?"

Poonam shook her head.

"Mama. You know we three share one very intimate secret. And, what happened those three nights between you and Vivek in Bheem's room. If you ever feel the need, do ask me, and you can ... use ... Vivek any time."

For some time, no one spoke. We all thought back to those nights, almost two and half months ago. On that ship that was our prison.

"So," I turned to Asin, my arm still wrapped around her waist. "Are you sure you know who the father is? Could it be Ajit?"

Asin made a face.

"I mean ... it could be him. Unlike you, there's no problem with his sperm count."

"But ..." I pressed on, ignoring her gentle taunt.

"I am pretty sure it's Bheem." Asin stated. "The amount of times ... we ... did it ... I would be pretty surprised ... if it wasn't him. I mean, initially I was like a new toy for him. Every couple of hours he would come during the day and have his way with me. I wasn't someone ... I was a cunt. I existed to serve his cock. So ... yeah, I am pretty convinced Bheem is the father."

"Of course," Asin continued, "Lalan and Suraj fucked me later ... so they too could theoretically be in the list ... but that was almost three weeks after Bheem had started fucking me. So I am pretty positive I am carrying Bheem's child."

Then Asin put a hand on my pants, and softly stroked me my hardness.

"Vivek. If it wasn't for your known low sperm count, you would be in the list as well."

There was an uneasy silence, and then we all laughed.

"So, mama," Poonam asked her mom. "How do you feel about having Bheem's baby? Daddy has no clue. He thinks it's his."

"Yes, dear." Asin sighed. "And I have been slowly, almost subliminally, talking to your father about recessive genes."

"Recessive genes?"

"You know." Asin chuckled. "Genes I may have from my father, or from his side. Genes that will make me have a dark-skinned baby."

Both Poonam and Asin giggled.

"You know ..." Poonam said. "I have been taking the same tactic with my in-laws. Vivek's mother said she will make an extra prayer offering to ensure the baby is as gori chitti as me."

"Poonam. My baby." Once again Asin took her daughter's hands in hers and kissed them, and let them go. "Do you have an idea who your baby's father is?"

Poonam rubbed her tummy. For a moment a vacant look crossed her eyes, before she shook her head.

"No, mama. I mean, I know it most likely is NOT Vivek, with his low count and all. But in those four weeks ... ALL the men in the ship had me. Multiple times. Remember -- Bheem was not trying to get you pregnant, that just happened. With me -- they were on a mission. Make Mrs. Sharma pregnant -- that's what Bheem had ordered."

For a moment no one spoke. We all remembered those times. Then Poonam squeezed her mother's hand.

"Don't worry, mama. I am fine now."

I turned to my wife and held her hands.

"Do you have a suspicion, darling? Any hint as to who the father could be?"

Poonam made a face.

"I mean it could be anyone. But I ... think ... Altaf or Bheem would be most likely guy."

"Why Altaf?" Both Asin and I asked in unison. "Or Bheem in particular?"

"Well," Poonam paused, before continuing. "Altaf was the one who ... fucked me the most ... you know. All other guys would cum in me once during the night. The other times they were more interested in a blowjob or making me take it in the ass. Suraj LOVED to fuck my ass. But Altaf -- he dutifully kept fucking me in my pussy several times every night he was with me. And then every day he would come during the day time and fuck me. A couple of times at least. He had insatiable energy. And every time he produced so much cum ... so ya, it could be him."

Poonam stayed silent for a minute.

"Or," She then added. "It could be Bheem. I mean, the others had a head start, but in that third week I was his rakhel. He fucked me day and night, mama. Day and night. You know it. You saw it. Every time his cock twitched, he would impale my pussy with it. Every time he fucked me, he deposited his cum deep inside me, mama. And ... YOU KNOW ... that was my fertile week ... AND THAT WAS THE WEEK I was solely with him. So ya ... mama, we both could be carrying Bheem's babies. We were his co-sluts!"

Once again there was silence as we all absorbed this reality. I took both their hands in mine and stroked them to comfort them. Both the ladies gave me a kiss on either cheek.

"I just wonder," Poonam pondered after some time, "If Bheem and his men sometimes think of us. Or what they have done to us."

"I wonder if they know we are pregnant." Asin mused. "What would Bheem do if he found out I am carrying his child. Or that you possibly are."

"Well," Poonam shrugged. "We will never know where they are now, or what happened to them."

I cleared my throat.

"Er ... I know."

Both the ladies looked at me.

"Wait here." I told them.

I went to my den and searched through my cabinet. I then picked up a newspaper that I had bought on the second day when we left our hotel in Vedharanyam Beach. I turned it to the second page, and then showed it to the girls.

"Read this." I told Asin, pointing at an article. "There's even a picture. I am sure you can recognize the ship."

Asin read it, and then, wide-eyed with surprise, passed it on to Poonam. Poonam read it as well, and then whistled.

"My goodness." She exclaimed. "Vivek. This ... how long have you known?"

The article described how the Indian coast guard and Indian navy had responded to a fishing trawler named Madhumati on fire, heavily capsized, near the coast of Vedharanyam Beach. When they attempted to rescue the ship, the fishermen fired on them. The navy fired back and stormed the ship. All the crew of the ship were arrested alive, some with injuries. The authorities had discovered a huge amount of guns, bombs, drugs and other illicit goods on the ship. They suspected the "fishermen" to have ties to the Tamil insurgency in Sri Lanka and were investigating further.

However, two men from the ship had managed to escape. The newspaper reported the missing men's names as Bheem and Suraj.

"Do you remember the phone call I made, right after we had checked in at the hotel? I went downstairs and made a phone call?" I asked.

"I remember that." Asin replied. "I remember getting angry at you too ... like WHAT phone call you had to make, leaving us alone in the hotel room."

"Yes. The first phone call was to Ajit. I wanted Poonam's dad to know and come down there. But the second call was the phone call I made to the police tip line. I knew the Tamil authorities there in Tamil Nadu were on the constant lookout for those terrorists, so they had a tip line set up. I called them and told them that a particular fishing trawler called Madhumati was transporting illicit goods, and they could catch it. When they asked me how to quickly identify that ship, I told them it was the one that would be on fire."

Both the ladies were now staring at me.

"And how," Poonam asked, "Did you know it would be on fire?"

"Because I was the one who set it on fire." I told them. "The last evening, before we escaped on the dinghy, remember? Everyone was busy. Bheem, Lalan and Suraj were busy fucking Mummy. And you, Poonam, had been turned over to the rest of the boys for a celebratory gangbang. Every man on the ship was busy. Except me -- and they thought I was locked up."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,314 Followers