Indian Wife's Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
Priya goes out on her first date.
2.4k words
4.06
99.1k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly a week had passed since Priya and I had the discussion about Mark. That topic had not come up for discussion again and both of us were continuing with our normal routines. On a Friday evening when I came back from office I found Priya more quite excited and happy than usual. She was wearing a denim mini skirt, a tight fitting white blouse and some light makeup. I found this to be slightly unusual because normally she doesn't like to wear any makeup at home. We made some small talk and had our dinner. I could clearly sense that something out of ordinary had happened with Priya today and I was dying to know what it was.

After dinner, I couldn't contain my curiosity and asked her, "You seem pretty excited today. What's the reason?"

She looked at me and said with a smiling face, "Mark wants to take me out on a date tomorrow night."

I knew this was inevitable, I knew this was bound to happen and I was even mentally prepared for it but finally when my wife told me that she will be going out on a date with another man I just didn't know what to say. I smiled back at her but the unease was clearly visible on my face. Even Priya could notice it and said in serious tone, "Listen Rajesh if you are not comfortable with my relationship with Mark then I can back out even now."

"No that's not what I want," I responded quickly.

Priya said "Please understand once I accept Mark in my life I will commit myself to a relationship with him for as long as it lasts. Our affair will not be just limited to pure physical sex but it may evolve into a more serious relationship." After a brief pause she added, "But having said that I will say this again that I will never give up on you. You will always remain my husband, you will always remain part of my life. I will always love you."

I felt slightly reassured hearing the last part of her sentence.

"I know what I am getting into and I fully understand what it means for our married life. But I guess as long as we love each other I don't care about anything else," I said.

Priya took a deep breath and with a tone of finality said "I will ask you one last time - are you prepared to share your wife's body and, perhaps, soul with another man?"

"Yes I am, as long as my wife also wants the same"

That night we made love more passionately than ever. Priya was more responsive in bed then I had ever seen her before. Our naked bodies just melted into each other as if we were just meant to be one. After an hour of incredible sex we just lay down on our bed and held each other in our arms.

After some time I asked her "So what are your plans for tomorrow?"

She said, "I need to do some shopping. Mark is taking me to a nice club so I need to buy a dress. After that I will visit a salon to get my hair and makeup done. And then Mark should be here by 8'o clock."

"Is he going to come here to pick you up?"

"Yes, but don't worry I won't invite him beyond the living room. I will meet him there and then we will leave," Priya said.

Knowing Priya I already knew the answer but even then I asked her, "Afterwards are you planning to go to his place or will you come back home?"

"Of course I will come back home!!" She admonished me with a smile, "Its just our first date and I am certainly not going to have sex with him tomorrow."

I smiled back.

"Mark will need to work harder for that," she said with a wider smile.

While Priya was planning for her day tomorrow, I had also started to plan. As sick as it may sound but I had decided to follow Priya and Mark to the club that they were planning to visit. The voyeuristic demon within me had taken complete control of me. The mere thought of seeing my wife out on a date with another man was giving me a hard-on.

Next day passed in a daze for me. Priya left early for her shopping and salon visit and I stayed back watching TV and contemplating about what lay ahead for us. When she came back in the evening she looked absolutely gorgeous in her stunning new hairdo. She had completely side swept her hair and had bunched them up in an updo. Her makeup was also equally impressive. She was wearing thick mascara with brownish eyeliner. Her lips were looking luscious in the glossy brown lipstick. I complimented her on her looks and asked if I could see her dress as well. She just smiled and said I will have to wait a little longer to see the dress. She hurriedly went into our bedroom and said Mark is on his way so she needs to get ready quickly. When she came out of the bedroom after about half an hour I could scarcely believe I was looking at my wife. She was wearing a figure hugging black dress that ended just above her knees. The dress appeared to be a size too small for her because her boobs were straining to break free. The dress was tied with a knot at the back of her neck and a large portion of her magnificent back out on display. She was also wearing black stilettos with 4" heels. It looked like she didn't want to spare any effort in trying to make this a special evening for her and Mark, and unbeknown to her, for me as well.

Before I could say anything she said, "Mark just called me up and said he is just round the corner."

She hesitated for a moment and said "Can you step into the bedroom and not come out until we are gone."

I protested, "But why? Doesn't Mark know that you live here with a roommate."

"Yes he knows I live with a roommate but today is not the best day to introduce you to him," said Priya.

I reluctantly went into the bedroom and sat next to the window. Shortly a convertible sports car pulled up in front of our house and a man stepped out of the car. That was the first time I saw Mark and immediately understood why Priya was so excited to go out with Mark. He was well over 6' tall and had broad muscular shoulders. His athletic body appeared to be very well toned. To top it all he also appeared to be quite rich judging by the fancy car he was driving. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I realized my position. He was an absolute hunk who had come to my house to take my wife out on a date. If it ever came to me trying to win my wife back from him I stood no chance. For the first time I was feeling a tinge of regret for allowing this matter to progress so far. But, alas, now I had no option. I now had to go with the flow of things and hope for the best.

As Priya opened the door I heard her say, "Hi Mark!!" in a super excited girlie tone.

"Wow Priya, you are looking absolutely gorgeous!!!" said Mark.

"Thanks Mark. These flowers are beautiful," said Priya as she accepted a bouquet of flowers from Mark.

"I think I will have a hard time keeping the womanizer away from you at the club."

Priya laughed appreciatively at the compliment. As they stepped out of the house Mark offered her his hand and Priya gladly took it. They walked hand in hand to the car and then drove away. This was my cue. I immediately got into our car and started following them from a safe distance. After about an hour's drive we finally arrived at the dance club. I waited in the parking lot for some time before entering the club. I found Priya and Mark had seated themselves in a corner table. They both had drinks in their hand and were talking and laughing with each other. I settled myself in the opposite corner from where I could clearly them as well as the complete dance floor. After finishing a round of drinks they got up from their tables and went to the dance floor. They danced for a while on a fast number and then came back to their tables. Another round of drinks was ordered and this time Priya gulped down her drink in double quick time. This was causing a bit of a concern to me because Priya was not used to consuming alcohol. From the past experiences I knew she could get drunk very easily. I was afraid that if Priya got drunk then Mark may try to take advantage of her situation.

They ordered a third round of drinks and Mark also started to smoke a cigarette. I was quite sure that by now Priya must have started to feel the effects of alcohol and my suspicions were confirmed when Mark offered her his cigarette and Priya readily accepted it. She took a puff from the cigarette and immediately started coughing. Neither I nor Priya had ever smoked a cigarette in our life and I was quite sure that had she been in her senses she would not have accepted the cigarette from Mark. Then Mark said something to her and she took few more puffs from the cigarette. By fifth or sixth puff she had stopped coughing and was able to hold the smoke inside her for few moments and then letting it out gently. All this while Mark was looking at her appreciatively and was telling her something, as if giving her tips on the correct way to smoke a cigarette. And on her part Priya was listening to his tips and was following them intently. He then took out his phone and started to take pictures of Priya. She happily posed for him with a big smile and with cigarette in her hand. After taking few more puffs she handed over the cigarette to him. After they both finished their third round of drinks and the cigarette they both got up and went to the dance floor.

This time there was a slow song playing in the background. Mark placed his hands on her waist and she placed her hands over his shoulders. They started to dance slowly along with other couples in the floor. After some time Mark pulled Priya closer to him and his hands slid down to her ass. Priya also responded by moving her hands from his shoulders to around his neck. They were both looking into each other's eyes and were slowly inching closer and closer to each other. And then it happened...

Priya closed her eyes and very delicately strained her neck up towards Mark's lips. Mark lowered his face down and their lips met. At first their lips met very briefly and very gingerly but then moment later they got entangled in a deep passionate kiss. My heart was now racing like a locomotive and my cock had become so hard that it had started to hurt. The sight of my sweet wife kissing another man, was something that I had fantasized about many times and now it was happening right in front of my eyes. Their lips remained locked in the kiss for a long time. Finally they separated and both Priya and Mark opened their eyes and looked at each other. There was a sense of fulfillment on their faces and they both smiled. Priya moved closer to Mark and rested her head on his chest. They held each other in a tight hug and continued to sway gently to the music. Finally the music stopped and everybody moved away from the dance floor.

Priya and Mark also returned to their table and ordered another round of drinks. Mark pulled out his pack of cigarettes and offered it to Priya. Without any hesitation she pulled one out. Mark showed Priya how to light the cigarette and after few attempts she was able to successfully light up her cigarette. Again Mark took out his phone and they both took pictures of each other. They even asked the waitress to take a picture of both of them together. As their drinks arrived Priya continued to smoke the cigarette. By now Mark had also taught her the proper grip for holding the cigarette between her fingers. Looking at her I was finding it difficult to believe that before today she had not even touched a cigarette in her life.

Thankfully after her fourth drink Priya did not drink anymore and also did not smoke anymore cigarettes. They just sat there for a long time talking to each other. In between they also went to the dance floor to dance on some more songs but there was no more kissing now. As the clock struck midnight I left the club and started my long drive back home. After arriving home I waited for almost an hour when I heard a car pulling up in front of our house. I immediately went to our bedroom window and saw Mark and Priya walking towards the door. Priya was walking a bit unsteady so Mark was holding her up. The door opened and both of them stepped in.

"Will you be alright?" Mark asked Priya "Oh don't worry about me. I will be OK." Priya replied in slightly incoherent tone. After this there was an awkward silence in the room.

Finally Priya said, "Thanks for such a lovely evening Mark."

"The pleasure was entirely mine," Mark replied like a proper gentlemen.

There was again an awkward silence and then Priya stepped close to Mark and they both kissed. It was once again a long passionate kiss. Finally their lips parted and then Priya said "Good night Mark". This was a clear message to Mark that this is where we stop, at least tonight.

Mark took the cue and left quickly after wishing her good night.