Indian Wives Harem Ch. 02

Story Info
The ensnaring by the middle aged boss continues.
5.9k words
4.45
20.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

1. This is a work of pure fiction, and bears no resemblance with any person - living or dead - in description or deeds. The story is set in modern India. All characters have attained majority.

2. The simple act of sex varies from love to rape based on the level of arousal and the kind of fantasy being realized by the participants. I have attempted to make this simple act of penetration and orgasm more elaborate to kindle your imagination.

3. For introduction to the main characters, please read Chapter 1.

*****

Vijay had told Manju and Usha what he wanted for his 33rd birthday.

In the last three months, two of his employees had got married. While 23 years old Simran was an extrovert, full breasted Punjabi bride of love, 19 years old Poonam was a shy Gujarati expatriated result of an arranged marriage. He was going to own these two as a birthday present from their legally wedded husbands.

Two days before the Birthday Bash, Vijay was in the office, questioning Ravi and Raj on the arrangements. Their discussion was interrupted by Ravi's phone. It was the security guard at the Club House. He informed that Poonam's mother had arrived at the airport and was asking for the address to come over.

Vijay frowned. He was looking forward to the long weekend with Poonam and Simran, and this arrival had the potential to spoil everything. He asked Raj where Poonam and Simran were, and learnt that Usha had taken them both to a spa nearby.

Vijay told Raj to call up Poonam's mother and tell her that the company car is coming to pick her up, and that she should wait at the VIP lounge. Ravi was to tell the security guard at the Club House that Poonam's mother had been housed in a hotel near the airport. Then he left for the airport.

********

Vijay's small company had made a niche in the market in the five years since its launch. Vijay kept the strength of the company at around twenty, and hired only male post graduate bachelors. Of course, he kept two women employees for window dressing, but these two were dealt with in a strictly professional manner. He maintained a low profile, with a steady stream of clients and income. Outwardly, the show of normalcy was maintained by occasional hiring and firing employees, so that the not-so-promising candidates were able to grow within the company, while the ambitious ones were allowed to fly onward to greener pastures.

The 32-years-old Vijay had honed his hypnotizing skill on the employees of his company. He had a win-win situation, where the husbands would work hard and wear themselves out on contracts won by their wives. There were no sexual activities at the office, except for Vijay occasionally watching DVDs of his past escapades. He was very much capable of keeping business separate from pleasure. But once he was aroused, his was a one track mind, with a libido to match.

Vijay always had at least six young mothers and wives at his call. His harem was replenished regularly. An employee was not allowed to get married before the age of 25 years or after the age of 30 years. Any bachelor beyond 35 years of age was eased out of the company. Once an employee desired to get married, Vijay put his well oiled plan into motion. He would ensure that the bride-to-be was between 18-21 years of age, with a minimum stats of 34-28-36. The would-be-groom would be conditioned into slavery in the two months before the wedding. The company's club house had two rooms on the first floor specially constructed with the right amount of privacy and high grade of comfort. It was also connected internally to the cosy flat on the top floor of the Club House, where Vijay now stayed. When the young couple would join after their honeymoon, one of these rooms would be given to the couple for three months. In these three months, Vijay would work his charm on them both. The employee would gradually get embroiled into the office routine, while the wife would replace the oldest member of Vijay's harem. This way, he had a new candidate every quarter, to satisfy his libido and the thirst for breast milk. The outgoing wife from his harem would normally be a mother of two children, with the elder child fathered by the original husband and younger child being about three years' old. She would be pimped out for the pleasure of select clientele occasionally to maintain the company's status, but not more than twice a month. Vijay kept enough dole on the recipient of such pleasures to ensure their blackmailed silence.

Ravi was Vijay's trusted lieutenant while Manju and Usha handled all his personal requirements. Manju was responsible for getting the young, new mothers into MILF state within four months of the delivery, and running the crèche on club days, while Usha took care of grooming the wives. Ravi made sure that the husbands were otherwise engaged.

********

Vijay was received at the airport by the head of Airport Security, and taken to the VIP lounge. When they entered, he was taken aback to face a pretty, buxom, saree clad, 160 cm bombshell. He never ventured into mature women, but the specimen in front of him was oozing sexuality. He controlled his emotions and extended his hand. She smiled and responded with joined hands and a small bow.

Vijay : I am Vijay. You must be Poonam's sister.

Saloni : (giggling) I am Saloni, Poonam's mother.

Vijay : (sputtering convincingly) What!! I mean... you are ... Sorry! I don't want to sound rude but you are beautiful.

Saloni : (laughing) Thanks for the complement. I am used to being undressed visually by men. But you are the complete gentleman Poonam told me about.

Vijay dismissed the head of Airport Security with a wave. He touched Saloni's elbow lightly and guided her to the sofa.

Vijay : Poonam never mentioned about you, or your plan of coming over.

Saloni : I wanted to surprise her. Guess I got surprised.

Vijay : Pleasantly, I hope.

Saloni : Definitely. I can see why she is so impressed by you. Being a widow, I have provided her with a sheltered upbringing and have kept her from all the vices of the world. I was lucky to have been adequately provided for by my late husband, so I could bring up Poonam satisfactorily.

Saloni did not realize that Vijay had started his efforts of ensnaring this woman. He was going to have a mother-daughter duo in his harem.

The Security head sent coffee for two to the lounge. As the waiter was leaving, he heard Vijay whispering, ' ..7...deeper trance...6...5...deeper...'

Ten minutes later, they both left the airport from the side gate. Saloni's dark glasses hid her blank, unseeing eyes, as Vijay guided her to the passenger seat of his van. Before starting the engine, he put a pair of headphones on her ears, and played the hypnotic chants on the i-phone to deepen her hypnotic state. He drove straight to the Club House and whisked Saloni up to his flat in the private elevator. She would not be needing her belongings any time soon.

Once inside, he instructed Saloni to take a bath. She obeyed instantly. As he saw her undress, he felt himself harden. When she went into the bathroom, he made a conference call to Ravi and Manju and told them to go ahead with the preparations as planned. Then he threw off his clothes and entered the bathroom.

Saloni was applying shampoo to her long black tresses. He saw her side profile - her shaven armpits, her large breast, flat tummy, smooth thigh. He waited till she started the shower. Then he called out to her. She turned towards him. And waited.

Vijay : Saloni, from now on, you are mine. I am your husband, lover, master, owner. You will accept and return my affection without reservations. You will not move out of this flat unless I tell you to. Is that understood?

Saloni : Yes, Master.

Vijay walked under the shower and embraced her. She embraced him back with her arms around his neck. He sought her lips and crushed hers with his. She allowed access to his tongue probing into her oral cavity, and responded with her tongue. As water sloshed down their bodies, he reached for her ass cheeks and squeezed roughly. She moaned into his mouth as she orgasmed. It was apparent that she had not had any sex for quite some time. He started squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples occasionally. She did not break away, and continued to tongue wrestle. God!! This woman was hot!!

As his penis poked into her lower belly, she started raising and lowering herself. The excitement was too much for Vijay. He grabbed her by her thighs and lifted her up, parting her legs. She squealed without breaking the kiss, as he lowered her on his throbbing 6" hard-on. He threw her against the wall and started humping her, as she hung on to his neck and moaned in rhythm with Vijay's pistoning action. She locked her legs behind his back, and he felt her boobs squeezed in between their bodies as sweat mixed with water. As he came in her, she showed her orgasm by biting into his shoulder.

He let her down, washed himself and went out, tying his bathrobe. When she came out, dripping water from her hair, he told her to clean up the room and prepare dinner. As she got busy, he got the status report from his minions. All was well.

He glanced up and saw Saloni in an apron, busy in the kitchen. As she moved, he saw her breasts hanging out of the apron. He got up and went and stood behind her. When she turned and saw him so close to her, she started, then gave a small, shy smile. He bent down and kissed her lips lightly. She kissed him back. As their passion escalated, he held her head in both his hands and started frenching her. She opened his robe and held his erection in both her hands. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. Then they both looked down at her busy hands. His robe fell off his shoulders. She knelt and took him in her mouth. He had had his share of fellatio, but nothing compared to Saloni's mouth. He managed to shut the gas stove, as she got into the rhythm. She gagged but went on as he face fucked her, cajoling his cum sac to pump his man juice into her waiting throat. After five minutes of fast paced oral action, he gave her what she was waiting for with a groan.

She swallowed the first two spurts without tasting, but kept the third and fourth spurts in her mouth. When he opened his eyes and looked down, she winked back at him and opened her mouth to show him her full mouth. Then she gulped down the remaining gooey and smiled. All the while she held his penis in her soft left hand. Her smile aroused him again. She briefly showed her surprise at the fast rising dick, but did not waste time and gobbled him up again.

Vijay pulled Saloni up and got her to sit on the kitchen platform. He now noticed her shaved, dark pussy lips. Her unique scent was filling up the kitchen, its pheromones attracting him. He dove down between her thighs. The next five minutes were a scene of wild oral sex, with Saloni moaning, shouting, writhing, throwing her legs around, pulling his hair, pushing his head away, squeezing her thighs, grounding his head and smothering him. But he went on tongue fucking her, licking her and biting her clit relentlessly. Each time she came, she arched her back and bucked her hips so hard, it almost snapped his neck. When she had orgasmed the third time with a long moan, he relented. He stood up and watched as her passion subsided.

After a while, he walked out of the kitchen. He was happy to have found such a bitch. He had heard about the suppressed sexuality of Marwari women, and had hoped to find some in Poonam, but Saloni had pre-empted his expectations. Her blow job had given him an idea. He called Ravi.

Vijay : Ravi, change the setting from "Roman Holiday" to "Coming to America". I will give you the details when we meet in the office tomorrow. Just leave Ajay and Rashmi out of it. Her child is due any time this week.

The sun had set.

********

Vijay's 33rd birthday dawned with him feeling the familiar tug around his groin. Even before he opened his eyes, he knew that Saloni was down there, addressing his morning wood. Even the instrumental score playing in the background was from the soundtrack of "Coming to America". He smiled with his eyes closed.

Saloni (singing) : Happy mmmmm (slurping sound) to you... Mmmmm (slurping sound) birthday luuuuuuu (licking)... happy mmmmmmm (slurping sound) your highness ... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. (slurping sound), (fondling his dick and balls)...No condoms for you, only Saloni for you...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (slurping sound)...your highness ...Happy birthday to you.

Vijay opened his eyes and saw Raj standing on the bed side.

Raj : Happy Birthday, Your Highness.

Vijay nodded regally. He looked down at Saloni, who was looking up at him with her mouth full.

Vijay : Saloni, you are a wonderful singer.

Saloni : Good morning, Master. (rising to his lips, while the dick stroking continued) Thank you. And happy birthday.

Vijay kissed Saloni while she as she continued ministering his erection. Shortly, he rolled her over and assaulted her boobs. She squealed and giggled, then cooed as he sucked her erect nipples one by one. Nothing was coming out ...yet.

Vijay continued for less than a minute, then swung his legs to get up. He saw Usha and Sanaa standing with baskets in their hands. Both of them wished him. He nodded back. When he stood up, Saloni put on his bathrobe from behind him. Usha and Sanaa led the way to the bathroom, showering flower petals on his path. Saloni followed him. While he pooped, Usha and Sanaa waited near the shower, while Saloni stood near the wash basin. When he got up, Sanaa cleaned his ass and flushed the refuse, while Saloni assisted him in brushing his teeth and shaving his chin. He then moved to the shower area, where the three women bathed him - Usha in the front for the upper torso, Sanaa behind him and Saloni on her knees for the waist down. When they were done, Usha and Sanaa walked out, while Saloni remained on her knees to address his erection. She sucked him till he had his first orgasm of the day. Then she led him out, holding his dick. This mature 38 years old widow was playing her part perfectly.

As they exited the bathroom, Usha and Sanaa led the way to the dining hall, showering petals on his path. Mahesh and Ranvijay stood at the doorway to the kitchen with their babies in their arms. Manju stood a little to the side so that she could monitor the activities in the dining room and signal the second course waiting in the kitchen. All three wished him, and he nodded back. He sat down in the centre of the three seater sofa and leaned back. Mahesh's legally wedded wife Rajeshwari was on his right, while Ranvijay's spouse Alka was on his left. Both these kneeling lactating young mothers were naked except for make up and wedding jewellery peculiar to their regions. The Tamilian Rajeshwari held the plate of sandwiches in her hands, while Alka, who hailed from Rajasthan, held the bowl of fruit salad.

Vijay started his mix-and-match breakfast, alternating between the fruit, sandwiches and breast milk. If some fruit juice or bread crumb fell on his chest, the feeders would just lick it away. He just sat back with his arms on the back rest of the sofa, chewing and sucking whatever was offered.

When Manju noticed that one breast each of the feeding girls were empty, she signaled for the second course. And out of the kitchen came Simran. Vijay's heartbeat quickened, as it did with all fresh conquests. He ignored Rajeshwari and Alka, who were signalled by Manju to leave the room. Rajeshwari and Alka went to the kitchen, came out and left the flat with their respective babies, the babies' fathers, Usha, Sanaa, Manju and Raj. Manju's last action before closing the door was to replace the instrumental music of "Coming To America" with the classical instrumental music played in Indian weddings.

Vijay continued to ogle Simran. At about 168 cm, this 23 years old Punjabi woman stood taller than an average Indian girl, but her stats of 38C-30-38 fitted the frame perfectly. She stood confidently with her upper body covered by a traditional waist-coat like jacket, a traditional Punjabi stole covering her head and wrapped loosely across her shoulders to cover her breasts till below her ribcage, a longyi tied in traditional Punjabi fashion and her wedding jewellery.

Simran : Happy Birthday, Your Highness.

Vijay : Who are you, Simran?

Simran : I am your birthday gift from Jasbir Singh Randhawa.

Vijay : And?

Simran : I am your bride today, and your wife, if you please.

Vijay was pleased. Simran was a strong willed divorcee, who had a one year old daughter from her first husband. She had an arranged marriage with an NRI when she was 17 years old, who had dumped her when she got pregnant. Her bitterness from that experience had strengthened her will to get the best for her child, but she was handicapped by her limited literacy and her family's poverty. So she had used her feminine wiles and had ensnared Jasbir to provide for her and her daughter. The weak willed Jasbir had given Vijay no time for pre-wedding conditioning, but he had relented as he always wanted a Punjabi rustic girl in his harem to experience their wild nature. Hypnotising Simran had taken longer than normal, but the fact that she already had milk in her breasts had compensated. Then there was this added benefit that her unsafe days coincided with his birthday celebrations. He had already marked her as Manju's replacement.

Vijay : (standing up) It depends on your performance, Simmi.

Vijay then walked to the living room, where Ravi waited to make the recording of the latest wedding in the Company's Club House. He was still naked.

Jasbir was waiting in the living room. He stood up as Vijay entered and wished his boss. Then he quickly clad Vijay in the traditional Punjabi dress of longyi, waistcoat and turban. When he had finished, he walked out to the dining room. He helped Simran remove her jewellery, except the bangles and amulets. Then they both walked slowly to the altar. Ravi started recording when they entered. Jasbir delivered Simran at the appointed place.

Vijay put the wedding ring on Simran's finger. She bend down to touch his feet, like a bride should. When she espied his penis, she knelt down and removed his longyi. She kissed the penis lovingly, causing it to rise.

Vijay pulled Simran up to finish the wedding formalities. As he applied the red vermillion in the hair partition on her head, her stole slipped from her head. He sealed the deal with a short kiss.

Jasbir came up with the wedding registration documents for their signatures. Once both had signed, Jasbir signed as the witness and left the flat with the documents. His deed was done.

Vijay removed Simran's stole and longyi. Her waistcoat barely cover her heaving breasts. Her exposed her heavy pair and pinched her nipples. She moaned, closing her eyes and tilting her head backwards in a mounting state of excitement. He raised both her arms straight up, and started licking her armpits. She giggled and fidgeted on being tickled. He bent down and bit both the nipples as he fingered her through her crotchless panties, and then marked her breasts with his love bites. He took a sip each from each of her milk-filled boobs

There was only one tradition left. He took the black beaded necklace in his hand and hung it on his erect penis. Then he walked to the sofa and sat down, his erection pointing towards the ceiling and the necklace hanging between his legs.

Vijay : Like I said, Simmi, you have to earn this Mangal Sutra (black beaded necklace) with your performance.

She went to him, knelt between his knees and started sucking. When she looked up, she saw him shaking his head - this was not what he wanted. She got up, removed her waistcoat and offered her boobs. He smiled disapprovingly. That refusal left only one option.

12