Indian Wives Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She guided his erection into her cunt and impaled herself with it. And the magic started. She started moving up and down slowly, kissing him, licking his earlobes, working her nether muscled to squeeze his sperm gun. She put his palms on her breasts and then pulled his head down between them. This time he did not refuse the invitation. As she rode him, he drank from her nipples. She kept up a stream of 'Oh!', 'Master' and 'yes', as the pace increased. After about ten minutes, he indicated his approaching orgasm with a bite on her left boob. She stopped moving and held his head to her chest with both her arms. They both came together.

Once their passions had subsided, she became aggressive again and started kissing him vigorously. Her energy re-invigorated him back to erection. She just tightened and relaxed her cunt muscles without moving or stopping their tongue wrestling. He continued to knead the now empty milk sacs. After about five minutes, he broke their kiss and resumed control of the situation.

Vijay : Enough. Now clean me up. I have another wedding to attend.

She dismounted and started licking him clean of their juices. She kept her pussy lips clamped to retain as much of his baby batter in her, but occasionally her concentration faded and a small amount ran down her thighs. When she had licked his groin clean, he pushed her head over his dick till she gagged, and held her there. She adjusted herself and used her tongue on the shaft. He indicated his satisfaction by transferring the black beaded necklace over her head onto her neck. He then roughly rubbed some red lipstick off her lower lip with his right thumb and put his mark on her forehead. The wedding was complete, and she was accepted. She grinned.

********

It was 3 pm.

Vijay woke up from his afternoon siesta and stretched languidly. As his arms went over his head, his hands came in contact with soft skin. He realized that his head was resting on female flesh, and recalled that he had been nursed to sleep by Sanaa. This 27 years old conservative mother of two was always keep her naked body covered in hijab and burqa, and prayed five times a day, but was still able to feed him enough to fill his stomach and desire, even though her second daughter was over two years old.

It was time for her prayers, so they got up. She was naked except her hijab, as she got off the bed onto the carpet, turned westwards and started praying. As she went through her motions, he got aroused. He sat down behind her and started caressing her body. When she would bend forward, he would stroke her back and thigh, and when she would come back to kneeling position, he would press her boobs and nibble on her shoulders and earlobes. His ministrations excited her enough to speed up the prayer to early culmination. As she uttered the final word and covered her face with her palms, he pushed his hand between her legs and inserted a finger into her pussy. She leaned back on him and muttered, 'Ameen'. He let her down on the floor deliberately without stopping the fingering, and quickly positioned himself between her legs to replace the finger with his tongue. It took him just three minutes to get her over the edge, but he did not stop till she had fed him her female juices twice more. He got up and looked down at her panting frame. Then he went to relieve himself, leaving her lying on the floor.

When he came out, she was still where he had left her, asleep. He got into his track suit and quietly left for his evening routine in the gym.

It was 4 pm.

********

Manju tightened the knot of the cape covering Vijay from neck to ankle, and stepped back. Vijay's costume was more akin to Conan, with high-ankled boots, groin enhancing briefs and a crown. When Vijay turned and nodded, she clapped twice. Usha and Sanaa led the way to the living room, showering petals on his path. The 'royal' procession led to the throne-like chair in the centre of the living room. Vijay sat down on the throne with a flourishing twirl to his cape, while Usha and Sanaa stood over his shoulders and Manju on his right and front. Once he had become comfortable, he nodded. Manju clapped twice. Umesh entered, approached the throne and knelt in front of the 'Prince'.

Umesh : Good morning, Your Highness. On behalf of the people of the land of dandiya-raas, I, Umesh Bhai Rustom Bhai, wish you a Happy Birthday. As a token of our subservience to your wishes, I offer you the services of my family.

Vijay : Show me what you offer.

Umesh rose and walked to his left towards a temporary curtained screen. He reached out behind the screen and pulled out a pair of women. Both were covered from head to toe in a set of two blood red curtain type semi transparent clothes. While the body from neck down was covered in a single large piece, the face and head were covered in a smaller piece. Both women appeared identical, but Vijay's discerning eyes were able to make out the differences between the two. He waited for Umesh to explain.

Umesh : Your Highness, these two fertile women are of same blood. One has come from the womb of the other. The younger one is naïve and inexperienced, so the elder will act as a practical teacher with self example.

Vijay's silence made Umesh nervous and fidgety. He walked up to the two women and removed their lower covers, leaving their faces and head covered. Both were wearing red panties and nothing else. They had similar narrow waist and wide hips. But the breasts of the visibly elder woman were larger and sagged, although her nipples were still upturned. The stretch marks on her stomach were also faintly visible. Beyond that, both were almost identical.

Vijay got up and went to the pair. He circled and inspected them, felt the softness and firmness of their boobs and buttocks. The startled jerky reaction from the younger woman to his touch proved her nervousness and innocence.

Vijay : (standing in front of the women) They need to be tested. (addressing the women) Introduce yourselves.

Umesh : Your Highness, women of our society do not speak to any male unless he is their husband, father, brother or son. But I assure you their full complicity once you own them.

Vijay : Very well, I will accept them, but you will bear the consequences if I am not satisfied.

Umesh : (standing in front of the older woman) Do you, Saloni Mahesh Bhai, widow of Mahesh Bhai Anand Bhai, age 37 years, resident of Ahmedabad, accept Your Highness as your husband, master and owner, to fulfill all his whims, serve him to as a true Indian wife and slave till he desires, and to prepare your ward and charge in all the duties you perform? (she nodded vigorously)

Umesh : (moving to the younger woman) Do you, Poonam Umesh Bhai, wife of Umesh Bhai Rustom Bhai, age 19 years, resident of Ahmedabad, accept Your Highness as your husband, master and owner, to fulfill all his whims and serve him to as a true Indian wife? (she nodded slowly)

Umesh : (turning to face Vijay) Your Highness, you may indicate your willingness of acceptance by putting these rings on their fingers and these black beaded necklaces around their necks.

Both the women knelt, and raised their left hands above their heads. Vijay stepped up to Poonam and put the ring supplied by Umesh on her finger. Then he put the necklace over her head. Poonam paid her obeisance by putting her forehead on his feet and remained in that position, as is the practice in a few Indian villages. Vijay repeated the same with Saloni. Saloni also put her forehead on his feet, but then came back to kneeling position. She shifted forward, simultaneously raising the veil above her lips, and started kissing Vijay's penis over his briefs. Pfuah! Pfuah! Pfuah! Her hands went under his cape to his buttocks, and her kisses became longer. Mmmpfuah! Mmmmpfuahh! Mmmmpfuahhh!

Vijay pushed Saloni's veil to reveal her face. It got entangled in her newly worn necklace. As Umesh stepped forward to remove it, Saloni pushed Vijay's briefs down. As his now erect dick sprang out, she engulfed it in her mouth. The chorus of mmmmm! made Poonam to rise tokneeling position. She saw her mother's head moving over Vijay's thick, long appendage, extracting several mmmm's and aaahhhh's from Vijay.

When her arousal overpowered her hesitation, Poonam removed her veil and joined her mother. Saloni made space for Poonam and encouraged her to go on. Vijay found the constricted space of Poonam's inexperienced mouth more appealing. He put his hands on the women's heads and started fucking Poonam's mouth. Poonam gagged, and withdrew sputtering. Saloni immediately replaced the slick dick into her mouth and continued to service her master.

Poonam recovered and tried to get back into the action, but only managed to reach his balls with her tongue. Vijay groaned loudly as he came into Saloni's mouth. He balanced his weight on the heads of the two women, as he spurted his seed down Saloni's throat. When Saloni had sucked Vijay dry, she withdrew and looked up to him. She opened her mouth to show a mouthful of gooey. Then she pulled Poonam to her and kissed her, forcing the baby-batter remaining in her mouth into Poonam's oral cavity.

Poonam's shock at being kissed by her mother changed to surprise when she felt her mother's tongue entering her mouth, and then changed to pleasure as she tasted the salty cum that her mother transferred to her. She swallowed it audibly, then broke the kiss to lick up the remnants from around Saloni's lips. Then she went back to the now deflated dick for more.

Vijay watched the happenings with delight. Although he had fucked the two women separately as part of their conditioning, the rite of ownership always had a special meaning for him, and today he was getting the experience of including a mom-daughter duo in his harem.

Manju signalled to Usha and Sanaa, who pushed the throne forward, to allow Vijay to sit down. When Vijay was seated, Saloni and Poonam removed his one shoe each. Poonam took off his briefs. Saloni pushed Poonam's head forward, and whispered, "Get him back up with your mouth". Poonam rose up and did as instructed. Saloni went up to Vijay and offered her boobs for his eating and sucking pleasure. She looked down to see that Vijay was erect again. It was time for her to show him what Marwari women were capable of.

Saloni positioned herself with both legs on either side of the throne such that her pussy was just above Poonam's bobbing head. Vijay faced her back, and was unable to see what was going on. Saloni pulled Poonam's head to her already wet cunt and whispered, "Get my pussy ready using your tongue". Poonam started licking Saloni instinctively. Saloni slowly lowered herself on Vijay's shaft, while holding Poonam's head so that her tongue came in contact with both her erect clitoris and Vijay's dick. As Saloni took Vijay's sword into herself till the hilt, she felt his hands cover her boobs. She became stationary for Ravi to take a memorable photograph. And then, after about ten seconds, she started moving up and down, up and down. Poonam was the closest to the source of the Phuch! Phuch! sound emanating from the union of Yin and Yang.

Saloni : Yes! Poonam... yes! Fondle his balls. Lick his cum sac. Feel the tightening. Ooohhh!

Saloni's orgasm released a spurt of juices, which Poonam lapped up. As Saloni, slowed down, Poonam went up to Vijay's mouth and kissed him, transferring Saloni's essence to his tongue and nostrils. Vijay felt Saloni's pace slacking, so he held her waist and starting pumping from below. But he was not able to fasten the pace to his liking. Manju understood and signalled Usha and Sanaa to help Vijay to stand up. Poonam went in front of her mother, so that Saloni leaned on Poonam's shoulder. Vijay now started fucking Saloni from behind furiously, holding her up from her waist, and spanking her bums occasionally, getting her to moan louder and louder. Poonam tried to muffle Saloni's moans with her mouth, but was not entirely successful. Vijay's pace and force got Saloni to her second orgasm.

Poonam placed herself next to her mother and offered her cunt to Vijay. Vijay's withdrawal caused Saloni to crumple down to the floor. Vijay entered Poonam in one stroke, and a short scream emanated from Poonam's lips. But there was no stopping Vijay. As he started to fuck and spank Poonam, it was Saloni's turn to support Poonam. Saloni held Poonam's shoulders and bore her weight and the piston force as she whispered encouragements into Poonam's ears. He pumped up his sweat for another five minutes before unloading his cum in Poonam's spasming cunt. When he had filled her up, he pulled her hair and bit her shoulders to mark her as his.

Saloni : Poonam, you have to keep the royal seed within you. Our duty is to breed. When he withdraws, tighten your muscles and don't let any of his juice to flow out.

After a few moments, Vijay withdrew his deflated cock from Poonam's pussy. As he turned towards the throne, Saloni knelt and got between Poonam's thighs from behind. She started licking Poonam's inner thighs clean of the juices that had leaked. Poonam bent forward with her hands on her knees. As the juices started flowing, Saloni clamped her mouth on Poonam's cunt. Saloni's tongue pushed Poonam over the edge again, and she screamed her biggest orgasm yet. She tried to walk away from Saloni's tongue, but Saloni did not let go of Poonam's thighs, till Poonam's knees buckled and she fell forward.

Umesh came up and helped the two women to stabilize. All three faced the throne. Vijay nodded. Manju beckoned the mother-daughter duo forward. Vijay applied the red vermillion powder in the hair partition of both women's head. They were now his.

Manju clapped twice. Vijay stood between Saloni and Poonam and put his arms around their shoulders such that his palms were on their boobs. He continued to press them, as Usha and Sanaa led the way out of the living room, showering petals on his path.

THE END

12