Indiana Jones & The Elixir of Life

Info
Adventure with Indiana Jones and a belly dancer in Egypt.
572 words
4.14
1.3k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fan fiction based on the Indiana Jones movies. This story takes place immediately following the events of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK. It is 1946. World War 2 has ended. Amira is a beautiful and sexy belly dancer in a nightclub in Casablanca, a dangerous but excitingly vibrant city on the coast of Morocco in North Africa. The city is home to a few left over British and American soldiers and Nazis in hiding. Amira has many lovers among the patrons of the club including British and American men. She dislikes Nazis and refuses to sleep with German men because she doesn't want to risk the fact she may end up sleeping with a Nazi. Amira's father was a treasure hunter. He gave her a special emerald pendant before he died mysteriously on a mission to find more treasure in Egypt. Indiana Jones encounters Amira in the nightclub. He is smitten by her and she is attracted to him. They have sex in the hotel room where she lives. Afterward, Indiana notices the emerald necklace and identifies it as the Isis Emerald. The Isis Emerald is an important key to unlock the Tomb of the Pharaoh Sibo who according to either legend or history disappeared in the tomb along with his High Priestess Akila, or Ankil; his lover, having drunk the Elixir of Life potion and lived eternally on earth but in various identities throughout time. An ex Nazi, Helmut Muller, knows of the Elixir and is searching for it as well. He has spied on Indy and Amira and follows them to Egypt. A strange policeman in Cairo has also fixated on Indiana Jones and Amira and is following them. Indiana and Amira make a journey into the desert via private plane, camels and fast moving jeeps. They past the pyramids and go into a part of the Sahara desert where the tomb is buried under a sand dune. The police man from Cairo has been hot on their trail. He enters the tomb with Indy and Amira. Helmut has made his way into the tomb as well after having followed them. Inside the tomb each of them are lost in a labyrinth but reunite at the central point. Helmut grabs Amira and threatens her life in front of Indy but just then the Police Man from Cairo reveals himself to be the Pharaoh Sibo himself. There on a large stone slab is the body of the priestess Ankil who rises as if she had been sleeping. Sibo embraces her and they identify themselves. They tell their story and how in order to continue to live forever they must drink the potion every 100 years. The day happens to be the end of their last 100 years and must drink again. The Elixir appears from another part of the tomb. Indy fights Helmut and ties him up. Sibo and Ankil drink the potion and disappear through a door. The tomb begins to collapse. Indy and Amira run out of the tomb while Helmut dies during the destruction. Once free, Amira and Indiana return to Cairo and part ways. Indiana will return to the US to continue his life as a professor of history and antiquities and Amira back to Casablanca. She has no interest in getting rich and merely wants to entertain gentlemen in Casablanca and receive gifts from admirers, resuming her old life of pleasure.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is clearly amateur fan fiction a very simple story but still better than the new Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny movie! LOL Love the belly dancer character with the treasure hunter father. Love your sex scene. Thanks love your creativity with your audios. Keep them coming! Merry Christmas.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful! Love your narration, voice, the way you told this Indiana Jones fan fiction story. I could really feel like I was there in Egypt and the strange tomb you described. The sex in the hotel with the belly dancer was very hot especially because its like you are experiencing it in real time with your orgasm! Great stories you are one of the most creative and interesting authors on Audio section in Literotica. I look forward to more stories!!!

Share this

Similar Stories

Xena Warrior Princess XXX Xena rescues Gabrielle from the Dionysiansin Audio
The Author & Me: Doggy & Missionary Hot sex between a married novelist & a college coed.in Audio
Fuck Me You're on Literotica Two Literotica authors find each other to suck and fuck.in Audio
Balletomania ! Russian ballerina & US conductor make love.in Audio
Phone Sex Session 01 Live phone sex for my Literotica fans.in Audio
More Stories