All Comments on 'Indiscreet while Undercover'

by Greg15

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

One small thing...when they're talking about farm life, the word "chooks" is used...as far as I know that's a British/Aussie/Kiwi word for chicken, so it's a bit out of place when used in a US setting.

AerorulesAerorulesover 1 year ago

Very quick movement between our heroes actions and reactions. Guessed the ladies credentials early. I appreciate your story. Thank you. Jeff

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, and my suspicions were confirmed in the end. I also think this should go in the Romance category rather than Erotic Couplings. Thanks!

Handyman100Handyman100over 1 year ago

A well designed plot and overall a good read. The dialogue was stilted and formal rather than conversational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a very interesting story. Four stars from me, thanks!

While recognizing that 'if you want a different story write it yourself', the author telegraphed too clearly that she was not what she seemed so that the average reader would have assumed that she was involved with law enforcement from very early on. It would have added bite if she had, for example, turned out to be working for Wyoming while also being 'Halifax'-a very plausible twist. The revelation that she was not really a prostitute but a lot of money had been spent to make her look like one was absurd, hopelessly contrived and credible only to the simple-minded.

Stories of this quality deserve better editing; 'taut', 'discrete' etc. etc. all spelled incorrectly. Very irritating.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

The irritated reader below couldn't ever be happy . This was a well written crime , suspense , drama , mystery . An easy 5 stars on Literotica .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a fabulous story Much too good for this site Gripping easy to read and certainly best over the head of the nitpicked above Thoroughly enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm, "pegging order"?!?

des911des911over 1 year ago

Great story! A taut thriller with a very complex plot, wheels within wheels, some pretty dodgy people, blood and gore, and a romance. There's a film script in here. Really enjoyed the story. Well done and thank you

WoodencavWoodencavover 1 year ago

Wow fantastic storey, you are such a clever writer, great imagination. I have read all your stories to date, loved them all looking forward to more in the future. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

texlootexloo5 months ago

It is rare to read a thriller or mystery story, on this site, that is actually a proper one. Thus was spot on. I Live in the Midwest of the USA. I had to look up Chook, as I had never heard the word. Besides that, the rest felt true to the USA. 5* You should be writing for television.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant. Couldn’t put it down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreg15@Greg15
I have always enjoyed a happy and full life, so I try and reflect this in my stories. I write based on my experiences; however, I naturally include a little fantasy to enliven the tale. As my gorgeous wife is quite open minded, you may incorrectly distinguish what is a real ex...