Indiscretions Ch. 22

Story Info
Cindy and Bill spend a pleasant eveing together.
3.9k words
4.57
22k
1
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-two

"Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Yessssssss!!!" Cindy Dillon cried as her boss, Bill Markham, bashed her against the mattress with powerful thrusts of his hips. Their love-making today was wilder than it had ever been.

"I can't wait!!! I can't waitttttt!!!" she cried. "Nowwwwwwwww!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd, Bill!!! I'm gonna commeeeeee!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! I'm...I'm commmminnnggggggg!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeuhhhhhhh!!!!! Eeeeeeeuhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Her strong legs locked around him, her arms clamped around his neck, and her hips continued hammering against him.

"Take ittttt!!! Take ittttttt!!!!" Bill yelled as hot cream gushed into her from his pulsating cock.

Spent, Bill pulled out of her and rolled onto his back. He'd accompanied Cindy back to her apartment after they closed the diner, something he'd been doing for some time. Cindy didn't know that Bill's wife, Bonnie, had served him with divorce papers earlier in the day. He was angry at Bonnie and he turned his anger to action, which helped account for his ardent love-making.

Cindy leaned against her boss, wondering what was going on. Their first lovemaking session had been unbelievably intense. He'd grabbed her the minute they walked into her mobile home, pulled him to her, and their lips met.

Lust immediately surged through Cindy as she pressed against Bill. Her tongue lashed his lips, then thrust into his mouth. Before long, they were in her bedroom, naked, thrashing wildly on her bed.

"Hey, Bill!" Cindy said, "Are you there?"

Bill turned and looked at her. "Sorry," he said, "I was thinking."

"About what?" Cindy asked.

"About what my wife did to me earlier," he said, "and about what a wild piece of ass you are."

Cindy giggled. "God! You're damn horny tonight, aren't you?" she exclaimed. "I don't think I've ever been fucked as hard as you just fucked me!"

"I'm sorry," Bill said, "I...I didn't mean to be so rough."

Cindy smiled more. "I'm not complaining," she told him. "God! Do you know what a turn-on it is to be wanted that bad?"

"Nice of you to say so," he said.

"Just telling the truth," she replied. She made a face. "I'm all yukky. I have to get cleaned up."

Bill watched her walk toward the bathroom. Cindy, a pretty blonde, had a nice figure and an ass that was one of the best Bill had seen. And she had nice breasts, too, firm and proud.

It wasn't long before the young woman returned and walked across the bedroom, looking every bit as good walking toward him as she had walking away. Her body was rounded in all the right places and her breasts danced delightfully as she walked toward the bed. Her nipples were huge, their tips capped by large pink aureoles. Her skin was pale and smooth.

She slid into the bed next to Bill. "You said you didn't have to get home tonight, how come?" she asked, her hand trailing down Bill's body toward his middle, striking sparks of desire as it moved over his skin. "What did your wife do to you today, anyhow?"

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Bill groaned when her fingers encircled his cock which, surprisingly, had begun to stiffen again. "I...Ohhhhh!!!...I have no reason to go home any more," he gasped. "Bonnie kicked me out!"

"You're kidding, aren't you?" Cindy replied, shocked by the news. "She threw you out?"

"She served me with divorce papers this afternoon," Bill said, "it's the same thing, isn't it?"

"You know why she did it?" Cindy asked. She was afraid that her relationship with her boss was what had ended his marriage.

"I sure as hell don't know what's gotten into her lately," Bill snorted in reply. "For all I know, she's got someone else lined up, the bitch!"

"Well, if you ain't got to go home," Cindy said. She began kissing his chest and licking his nipples, making him crazy.

Bill loved when she did that. He found the way she worked on his nipples with her lips incredibly arousing. And it wasn't just her lips. Her hands seemed to be everywhere on him, each caress, each touch, each kiss, raising his level of need higher and higher. She sure knew what she was doing when it came to making love!

"Wahhhhhhh!!!!" Bill exclaimed. His hips arched off the bed as, without warning, something warm and wet engulfed his cock. She was sucking him! He couldn't believe it! Cindy sucked his cock as if she loved doing it! It didn't take long before he was totally out of control. His hips twisted and turned, his hands roamed over the young woman's lovely body, seeking to give her as much pleasure as she was giving him. Then she straddled him and began rubbing her wet gash against his cock, which was trapped between them. Bill shoved up off the bed, pressing tighter against her.

"Want me?" Cindy asked. Her face was flushed and her chest was heaving. Her nipples had grown erect.

"Yessssss!!!!" Bill groaned. "God! Yesssss!!! Can't you tell?"

Smiling, Cindy reached between them, centered the tip of his cock on her opening, and with a quick movement of her hips, took his swollen shaft into her. "Yeah!!! Oh, yeah!!!" she murmured, beginning to rock her hips. "That's nice! So nice!"

Bill liked making love with the woman on top. It gave him easier access to nice things, like breasts, when his hands were free. He grabbed Cindy's breasts and began rubbing the swollen tips with his thumbs.

"Oh, Jesus!" Cindy groaned. "God!!" Her movements became more impassioned. "God! You fuck so good!"

While he massaged her breasts, Bill shoved his hips up, jabbing his shaft deep into her. He could feel it lash around inside her.

"Oh, yeah!!! Oh, yeah!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhh!!!!" Cindy groaned as she rode his engorged wand. "Jeeez!!! Oh, Jeeez!!! Damn!!! Damn!!!"

Their coupling grew more frantic, and as it did, Cindy moved more violently. The sensations she was experiencing were wonderful, too wonderful!!

"Can't wait!!! Oh, God!! I can't wait!!!" Bill groaned.

"Don't!!! Oh, Godddd!!! Don't!!!!" Cindy cried. "Take meeeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bill wailed as his torrid juices gushed into her.

Bill's orgasm triggered Cindy's. "Take meeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh, yeahhhhhhh!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" she cried as powerful sensations of joy exploded through her.

They cuddled for a while afterward, with Cindy still lying atop her boss. She giggled as his softening cock slid from her.

A little later, she was lying on her back. After a few minutes, she turned on her side to face him. "You know..." she said softly, "you can stay over tonight if you want."

Bill smiled and said, "Sounds good to me!"

"The thing is..." she murmured, flashing a sheepish smile. "I'm afraid I got some more bad news for you."

"What kind of bad news?" Bill asked.

"I got a new boyfriend and he wants marry me," she said.

"Oh," Bill said. His first thought was that her getting married didn't have to stop their affair. After all, he wasn't looking for a relationship, just good sex.

"Actually, I'm have to stop seeing you just because I'm getting married," Cindy said, as if she'd read his mind. "I know I shouldn't be thinking like that. I mean, my fiancée's real nice, you know? He takes good care of me and my kid, and he really does seem to love me, even if he isn't as good in bed as you are."

"Oh," Bill said. "Well, I hope things work out for you. I hope you'll be happy. When's the big day?"

Cindy kissed him softly. "Not for a couple of months, at least," she replied. "You're kind a neat, you know that? I was afraid you'd be pissed and be real miserable, you know?"

"Hey, I'm not going to stand in the way of your happiness," Bill replied, and kissed her back.

"Oh, hell," she said, "we're not here to talk about my getting married, are we?"

Bill smiled and shook his head. "I'm not, that's for sure," he said. His hand slid onto her breast and he felt her shudder. He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth and Cindy grasped his head and moaned. His lips ventured from one breast to the other, sucking the swelling tips. He massaged her other breast as he suckled her. Her body twisted and turned and the volume of her moans increased.

Suddenly her back arched off the bed and she began to wail. Her hands, tangled in his hair, pulled at him so hard Bill was afraid she'd pull his hair out. She shuddered and moaned for what seemed like an eternity, then collapsed on the bed.

Cindy looked at him, bewildered. "What...what happened?" she gasped. "I...I ain't never, ever felt anything like that!"

"That never happened to you before?" Bill asked.

"Never," she replied. "I mean, I came before, you know that, but not...not just from having my boobs sucked."

Bill was thrilled he'd been able to give her a new experience on this, their last night together. "I'm glad," he said. He began kissing her breasts again while his hands explored the rest of her body.

Cindy pressed up off the bed against his caresses and began to moan as his lips moved down across her lush form, onto her rounded belly.

Bill slid his hand between her thighs, onto her pussy. Her clit was hard and erect and, as his hand slid over it, her body jolted upward, as if she'd been given an electric shock.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" she cried. "Oh, Jesus, Bill! That feels awesome!"

Her legs fell apart as Bill traced her wet opening, feeling the silken softness of her labia, working his finger between the puffy lips. Her hips rolled upward as his finger slid into her, seeking the penetration that was giving her so much pleasure.

"Yesssss!!! Do that!!! Oh, Yesssss!!! Finger meeeeee!!!" Cindy wailed as her body began to fill with passion and need all over again. Bill was the best lover she'd ever had. She was going to miss him like crazy! Maybe she'd keep seeing him after she got married.

Bill's lips traveled across her belly to the lush mat of pubic hair covering her middle. He continued kissing and licking her, wanting to taste her, to feel his tongue in her pussy, to give her pleasure with it. He wanted to make this night one she'd never forget.

Lying between Cindy's well-formed thighs, Bill captured her erect clit with his lips.

"Ahhhhhh!!! My Goddddd!!!" Cindy groaned. Her hips rose and her hands pulled at the bed covers, then her body went rigid and she again began to quiver. "God!" the lust-maddened woman thought as her body writhed on the bed, "He sure does know how to eat pussy!"

Bill heard Cindy's high, keening wail and felt her vagina clasping his finger as she peaked.

Cindy collapsed, exhausted, after her orgasm finally ran it's course. Bill stretched out next to her, holding her in his arms. She looked at him, her eyes large and fluid.

"How the hell do you do it?" she asked. "How do you always manage to make me feel so damn good?"

"Natural talent, I guess," Bill said. He kissed her softly, then rolled atop her.

Thrilled, Cindy opened her legs to receive him. She grasped his rigid cock and guided it to her still-wet opening. Not only did he know how to make her feel good, he never stopped!

Bill lowered himself, forcing his blood-engorged lance into her tight channel. Cindy's hips rose, drawing him into her. The excitement Bill felt as he sank into her was almost overwhelming.

Cindy's arms went around him, and she pulled his face to hers, plastering her lips against his. "Fucking with you is unreal!" she exclaimed, then she began to move her hips.

Bill, super-excited, thrust deep. He knew he wouldn't be able to stand the delectable grip of her tight channel long. It thrilled him when rippling sensations began, milking his cock. He let himself go. Waves of pleasure rolled over him as his loins pumped his torrid fluids into her quivering body, filling her to overflowing. As he moaned his pleasure and ecstasy, so did Cindy. She was coming again!!!

Afterward, they rested in each other's arms, feeling warm and wonderful. Cindy snuggled against Bill, put her arm around him, and began stroking his back.

She smiled at him. "I can't be making you feel as good as you make me feel," she said. "No way!"

"Don't worry, you do just fine," Bill told her, rolling onto his back to give her better access to his body. He wasn't sure he'd be able to do any more, given the intense pleasure they had just shared, but what she was doing with her hands did feel nice.

Cindy's hand slid across Bill's belly, into his pubic hair, which was matted and damp from the juices of their joining. She grasped his limp penis and Bill felt a pleasurable stirring. Maybe he wasn't done after all!

She kissed his ear. "It...it felt so big when it was in me."

"You keep that up and you'll see how big it can get!" Bill croaked.

Cindy did keep it up and soon, as a result of her touches, Bill's cock was standing at attention again and he was the one twisting and turning with pleasure.

Cindy got to her knees and bent over him, then laid her head on his belly, her soft hair tickling him, inflaming him even more. She brought the tip of his cock to her lips and kissed it, then kissed it again, looked up at him, and smiled.

"It tastes delicious," she said, her voice full of hunger. Then she turned and licked his cock again, sliding her tongue up and down the veined surface of his distended organ.

Jolts of excitement shot through Bill, then warmth and wetness engulfed him then, as she took his throbbing shaft into her mouth. For a minute the sensations were so exquisite Bill thought the top of his head would come off.

While Cindy sucked Bill's cock, she was getting turned on, too. Especially when Bill began pulling on her nipples. That sent thrills roaring through her and brought gasps of delight from her that echoed his.

When Bill thought he couldn't stand her delightful caresses any longer, Cindy sat up, leaving his straining cock waving in the air.

"I want you again," she announced breathlessly. She loved sucking him, but wanted that lovely cock of his shooting it's hot stuff in her pussy, not her mouth.

"Ride me again!" Bill said, forcing the words out through a throat constricted by passion. "Sit on me and put it in!"

Cindy swung her leg over his body and settled atop him, her damp pussy trapping his rigid shaft between them. She rocked her hips, rubbing her slit against the shaft of Bill's steel-hard club. It felt so good she did it again, and again.

When she couldn't wait any more, Cindy reached between them, grasped his rod, raised her hips, then lowered herself onto it, sighing as his shaft slid into her. It always felt fantastic when that big cock of his went into her.

"Oh, yessss!!!" she moaned. Once Bill was hilted in her, she began to rock her hips, making his cock whip around inside her.

Bill grasped her bobbing breasts, his thumbs stroking her rigid nipples, and her head rolled back. Once more the room was filled with the sounds of shared passion. Bill felt her body begin to tremble and heard the beginning of the sounds that announced her coming.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!" Cindy cried. Her body went wild as orgasm overpowered her.

Bill clung to her breasts, his thumbs teasing the firm tips as her body shook, her cries got louder, and she exploded in an explosion of extreme ecstasy.

When Cindy's orgasm erupted, Bill's fluids bubbled up from deep inside his body and filled her to overflowing.

Slowly, Cindy's spasms of joy passed. She collapsed onto his chest and didn't move. Apparently, she'd passed out from the intensity of it all.

Bill held her a little longer, then gently rolled her off him, onto the bed next to him. She continued to doze, unaware.

"What the hell...?" Bill mused. He pulled the covers over them, turned off the light, and soon was sleeping as soundly as his partner was.

Bill awakened the next morning, not sure where he was at first. Then he remembered. He was in Cindy's trailer. He'd spent the night with her. He turned and saw the young blonde lying next to him, eyes open, a smile on her face.

"Good morning," he said.

She stretched and smiled at him. "Good morning," she said.

Bill began stroking one of Cindy's breasts, and heard her groan with delight. Her breasts were fine, well-shaped, firm, the tips protruding proudly. Her skin was so soft, too. He captured an erecting nipple with his lips.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Cindy groaned, arching her back, offering herself to him. It felt so wonderful when he touched her!

Bill licked his partner's skin, which was slightly salty and gleaming with a sheen of perspiration. He noted with pleasure that his attentions were arousing her as much as they had the night before.

Bill's loving was quickly turning Cindy into a bundle of titillated nerves. She felt his lips move through the valley between her breasts and up to the straining tips which stood proudly, awaiting his attentions. Her mind was awhirl with lust. "Yesssssssssss!!! Oh, God, Bill, yesssss!!!" she groaned. "That feels awesome!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!!"

Her hands sought, and found, his erection and started stroking it. She was elated to hear Bill murmur with pleasure.

Bill suckled her breasts for quite a while, delighted by how firm and proud they were and how wildly she responded to his caresses. At last his lips started wandering over her body, following his hands, which were already blazing hot trails over her skin.

Cindy writhed and strained on the bed, her breath coming in gasps, while her boss pleasured her. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could stand! It felt too good! God, he was a fantastic lover! "Bill!! Oh, God, Bill!!!" she groaned, her soft hand clutching his cock. "You make me feel so wild!!"

Bill's lips moved across her rounded belly into the mass of curly brown hair where her legs and body joined.

"Oh, God!!!" Cindy cried as his lips moved through her pubic forest, "If you do that...Ohhhhhh!!!...I'm gonna... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Oh, God!! I'm commmmmmmmmmminnnnnnnggggggggggg!!! Oh, sweet Jesus!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!! Yessssssssss!!! Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!" The minute his lips and tongue landed on her clit, Cindy went wild, her body thrashing, legs flailing.

Bill licked and sucked Cindy's convulsing pussy until she lay still. Then he slid atop her and kissed her. Her arms slid around his neck and she returned the kiss fiercely.

"God, you make me feel so goddamn wonderful!" she breathed. "I love what you do to me!" She felt his erect cock pressing against her soft belly. "I want you in me! Take meeeee!!!!!"

"You want it, you got it!" Bill said. He raised his hips and his cock slid between her soaking labia. When he felt the head part her silky lips, he lowered himself and his cock plowed into her.

"Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!" Cindy purred. "Oh, Lord, yesssss!!!" She clutched his back and locked her legs behind his.

Bill began stroking into her, moving slowly, deliberately, well in control despite the fantastic feelings rushing through him. Cindy sure knew her stuff when it came to making love!

The fact that she'd come only moments before didn't seem to make any difference to Cindy. The way Bill's cock was moving soon had her quaking with passion. Her legs tightened and her pelvis ground against his. It felt so fantastic! Damn but this was great!

Bill, driving into her, felt her responses grow more ardent, then her body stiffened, her fingers dug into his back, and her legs clamped around him. Her mouth fell open and her back arched. "Gahhhhhhhh!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!! Aggggainnnnnnnnnn!!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Take meeeee!!! Oh, Bill, please!!!! Please!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggg!!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!" Cindy cried as once again, passion exploded inside her.

The milking action of her tight pussy was more than Bill could take. His own explosion began and he pumped gushers of hot cream into her beckoning body.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12