Indoctrinate, Educate, Delegate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's exactly right, baby," she whispers to Sarah. "Warren's going to claim you today. He's going to fuck your pussy, then your mouth, then your ass. He's going to make you his bitch, and you're going to love it.

"I should know," she says. "I'm his bitch too. So is Brigitte. It's the best feeling in the world. You'll never be jealous. You'll never be insecure. You'll feel sexy and beautiful all the time. You'll cum like crazy. You'll love him, and me, and Brigitte, and so many others. They'll all love you. Do you want that, baby? Do you want to be loved? Do you want to be owned?"

"I do!" Sarah cries out, because she already is. I don't contradict her. I want her to enjoy the formalities. We all will.

I bite her. It's barely anything. It's a lingering kiss with a little something extra. Jillian tilts her head and does the same on the other side of her neck. Sarah cums around Jillian's fingers. I spread her ass cheeks apart and then push them back together, over and over, adding another sensation to her climax. When it's done, I release her flesh from my teeth, then kiss and lick her gently. I release her ass. I tap the plug base three times.

"Sarah," I whisper, "go introduce yourself to Brigitte. I need a moment with my Jillian."

"Yes, Master," she whispers.

I roll my eyes. Jillian sees, and smiles. Sarah's a smart girl, but nobody's perfect. I touch her flank. She waits.

"That's a lovely sentiment, my dear," I say, "and I really do appreciate it. But you don't have to say things like that. We all know. Obedience implies it well enough, don't you think?"

Sarah nods. I give her one more quick kiss, then tap her other flank, urging her towards Brigitte. She goes, and in just a moment, I hear the delightful sounds of two beautiful women teasing each other and making out. In between kisses, they whisper to each other. I can hear their smiles. I can tell they already love each other.

I move in towards Jillian and embrace her. She turns her head and plants it against my chest. She hugs me back. We squeeze each other fiercely. I don't worry about hurting her. She certainly won't hurt me. This need of hers predates our relationship. I saw no reason to coax her away from it. It's adorable. It makes her unique.

I give her a few hard kisses right on her scalp, then fulfill her other need.

"You did such a great job getting her here, Jill," I whisper, "and a great job preparing her. I'm so proud of you. You're such a smart, sexy, capable bitch. It's no wonder Sarah loves you so much already."

Jillian doesn't say anything. She knows she doesn't need to. I feel new warmth spread over her body -- beyond just her pussy and her perky tits. She nuzzles her entire body into mine, even though she can't really get any closer.

"I love you," I whisper. "I love you so much. You're so beautiful. Let's make sure Sarah knows her place today. You've earned it."

Jillian nods eagerly into my chest. I can tell she's smiling. We break our death grip on each other's bodies. Jillian takes a deep breath and sighs. Hugs reinvigorate her. She looks like she could bound outside and run a few miles.

She won't, of course, because that would mean missing most of the fun.

"Okay, girls," I say, "let's make sure everyone knows their place today."

Sarah and Brigitte finish up their makeout session and turn to regard me. I smile at each of my three girls in turn.

"This is a very special day for Jillian," I begin. "She brought Sarah home to meet us, and it's clear that she prepared her well for the visit.

"Sarah, please lay down on the floor, on your back," I say. Sarah crouches down and then stretches out. Her head isn't the right way, but that's on me. I was lazy, and didn't specify.

"Jillian, go ahead and sit on Sarah's face," I say. Jillian happily walks over and lowers her smooth pussy onto Sarah's waiting mouth. I walk over so that I'm facing Jillian again -- so that my cock is more-or-less level with her mouth.

Sarah's taken the initiative and begun worshiping Jillian's pussy. I nod to no one in particular, satisfied.

"Jillian," I say, "You're Sarah's top bitch for the rest of the day. Take advantage."

Jillian's eyes flash. She lowers herself just a hair further down onto Sarah's mouth and starts grinding. I smile my approval.

"Brigitte," I call out, "you'll be floating today, but you're above Sarah, below Jillian. I imagine Sarah's going to be quite occupied, though."

Brigitte smiles and nods. She walks over to the pair and straddles Sarah's pelvis. She kneels down, leans forward, and begins gently kissing Jillian's neck. Her hands move up to the gyrating, grinding girl's perky breasts. Jillian moans. Brigitte whispers something in her ear. I don't need to know what it is. It's a compliment, praise, or perhaps a submissive affirmation of her place. It might be all three. Jillian soaks it up.

I move in close. Jillian smells me before she sees me. My half-hard cock grabs her attention. Her eyes focus on it, then gaze up into mine. Her lips part. I move forward. She accepts me into her mouth. I take two more steps, and I'm fully inside of her. Her eyes radiate submission and satisfaction alike. They communicate a compulsion to please me. One of her hands reaches up and caresses my balls. I gently grasp her head on both sides, massaging her scalp. I slowly, carefully fuck her mouth. I savor the sensation of her tongue, already working its magic.

I'm not interested in cumming. Despite Jillian's elevated position today, my first three loads are for Sarah. Her transformation is basically complete; these three will be a gift. My thralls aren't addicts, but they do love my cum. They love helping to extract it from my body. Each of Sarah's holes deserves that opportunity at least once. Jillian knows all of this. She knows Sarah's mouth with still be available most of the time.

Jillian makes me hard; it doesn't take long. I could fuck her mouth at this pace forever, but the hierarchy's been established. I could go on and on about the strange importance of hierarchy to thralls. I'd rather not. I'd rather fuck.

I withdraw my cock from Jillian's mouth. A single "Good job, baby," quells her disappointment.

"Brigitte," I say, "I assume everything is prepared?"

"But of course," she replies confidently. She stands, and pretends to curtsy. I chuckle. I really do love her. She's comfortable enough to call me 'Master' dryly, or with another kind of sass. I give her toned butt a swat each time, of course, but it's all in good fun.

Stability is good for the soul. I may keep her at the house for another few years yet, before deciding the next step. I'll give her a wife, of course, or a fully-sissified husband if one of my kin is willing to strike a bargain. The outstanding question is whether I'll breed her. I have several children already. My first turned eighteen a few months ago. She was my great contribution to the cause. I had her with kin -- with Miranda. Both of us are waiting to see what happens.

While I wait, I manage to fill my time.

"To the bedroom," I say, and the trio disentangles. They follow me upstairs, to the large, luxurious master suite.

Everything is clean; Brigitte knew to expect company some time this week. She retrieves the lube without being asked. Jillian and Sarah loiter at the edge of the oversized bed. They tease and fondle each other, but stay attentive.

"Jillian," I say. "I'm claiming Sarah's pussy first, just like you told her. How do you want her?"

She glances over; I nod. She refocuses on Sarah. "You're going to worship my pussy while Warren claims yours, baby," she says. "He's going to take you from behind. He's going to fuck you like a bitch. He's going to breed you."

"But..." Sarah begins.

"Shhhh, baby," Jillian says. "It's just a fun game. We all know you're on the pill. It's okay."

Sarah's worry vanishes. Suddenly, she loves the idea -- all of it.

"And Brigitte?" I ask. Jillian's eyes flash again -- excitement and gratitude. It is her special day. I see no reason to be selfish with my maidservant.

"I'd like her next to me," Jillian says, "sucking on my breast, playing with the other."

Brigitte hands me the lube, strokes my balls, and kisses my cheek. She crawls onto the bed. Jillian follows. The two of them get situated farther up, rearranging pillows and choosing sides. They kiss slowly and passionately while waiting for Sarah to take her position.

Sarah keeps the show going while I coat my cock in lube. She kisses and licks Jillian's feet, then moves up her left leg with her mouth. She caresses the right with her hand. She doesn't hurry, but her destination is inevitable. She's drawn towards it. I get up on the bed behind her, but let her tease Jillian for a while before getting down to business. Brigitte sinks down to find Jillian's left breast with her mouth. She reaches over and begins teasing the right one. All three of them are huffing and moaning. Sarah's presenting herself to me fully. The base of her anal plug is on full display. The puffy lips below it are glistening, and parting ever-so-slightly to guide my cock true.

I line everything up. My cockhead is touching Sarah's inner lips. She's resisting the urge to move her hips, and doing her best to focus on serving her top bitch. Jillian and I make eye contact. We exchange a thousand words in an instant. She tells me she loves me, and that she's eternally grateful for the person she's become. I tell her she's beautiful, and that I'm proud of her. We agree that Sarah is working out wonderfully so far. We relish each other's pleasure and anticipation. Finally, I give her another gift: the briefest taste of being truly on top. I wait for her to give me permission to penetrate her bitch -- her first acquisition for me.

Jillian's lips part. She still doesn't speak, even though she looks like she's about to. Her eyes widen and flash. She gives me the nod. Her mouth and jaw tense, as though she's about to do the penetrating herself. She feels the surge of dominance vicariously.

I suppose I should have a trite line ready, but I don't. I'm my own kind of master. I claim Sarah's entire pussy with a single thrust. Between the natural and artificial lubes, it's an effortless conquest. She moans her surprise and joy into Jillian's pussy. Jillian reacts to everything at once. I imagine our faces are mirror images, both showing primal satisfaction and pleasure. Jillian hangs on for another moment, then lies back and surrenders to the sensations. Sarah's new, but Jillian's been training her. Brigitte is a veteran. I won't even try to count Jillian's orgasms, or Sarah's. I focus entirely on my own pleasure.

Sarah's pussy is exquisite, and her ass is perfect for grabbing. My cock has been teased -- either indirectly or directly -- for over an hour. The extra tightness and rippling sensation from Sarah's anal plug hastens my inevitable explosion. After only a few minutes, I squeeze Sarah's ass hard. I thrust all the way into her, and give her my gift. She cums again -- the third, fourth, or maybe even fifth time today. I stay in her until my cock shrinks. When I slip out and release her ass, she collapses fully prone onto the bed, still eagerly worshiping Jillian's pussy.

I let Jillian keep Brigitte. I find the vaginal plug nearby; my maidservant is meticulous. I lube it, return to Sarah, and gently insert it into her well-fucked hole. My cum will stay inside of her for quite some time. Her body will absorb most of it -- yes, even vaginally. Breeding is, ironically, an involved affair for myself and my male kin. We need to dedicate every load over multiple days to the waiting womb. The rest of the body competes with the ovum for our seed.

I crawl up next to Brigitte. I still don't take her away from Jillian. I simply enjoy her proximity and warmth. I drift off to sleep. The smells and sounds of female pleasure infuse my dreams -- proper dreams, this time -- with a strangely nonsexual serenity. I float beyond my body; I see a future world in scenes, montages, illogical leaps and synesthetic impressions: millions of fit, happy, gorgeous women, all of whom love each other, who create a subordinate strata of society dedicated to peace, love, empathy, and sustainability; millions of cute, feminized men beneath them, doing their utmost to serve their mistresses, and to become desirable to the sole male master above; no wars; no prisons -- well, maybe a few fake ones, to serve the relevant kinks and fetishes; no hunger; no neglect; no abuse; no envy or jealousy. The future is sex and love. It's peaceful. There's still plenty of music, laughter, and -- of course -- sex noises, but compared to the modern din and strife, it's quiet. It's soothing.

I wake to the same smells and sounds that carried me away. I remember the dream, but also remember that I'm too lazy to strive for it. I remind myself that those visions were suspiciously absent of my accidental kin. I think of Miranda, and my eldest daughter, Katrina. I shake those thoughts off. They're responsibilities. Today is about pleasure.

Jillian is being worshiped by Brigitte and Sarah in tandem. Each suckles a breast; Brigitte's fingers are inside of Jillian, and Sarah's are working her clit. I give them a few more minutes. I crawl off the bed -- with one this large, there's really no way to bounce or bound off of it -- and walk over to the fridge cupboard. It's a clever installation that redirects the noise and excess heat elsewhere. I open the door, and smile to myself; Brigitte's restocked it completely. I fetch four bottles. Brigitte and I are both partial to the red sports drinks. Jillian is obsessed with the shamelessly-artificial neon blue ones. I grab another of those for Sarah. It's the little things.

The trio can sense I've returned bearing gifts. The promise of rehydration penetrates the haze of arousal and orgasm. Eyes widen. Fingers grasp. The four of us share a brief intermission. Anyone who needs to use the bathroom, does.

"Jillian," I ask, "do you want to fuck Sarah's pussy while I claim her mouth?"

Jillian nods eagerly. Without any further prompting, she takes Sarah's hand and guides her over to the toy chest. I motion to Brigitte to join me on the bed. We cuddle with each other; I take her breast into my mouth and pleasure it for a minute or so. I tease the nipple with my tongue while I suck. Brigitte's hand drifts down to her pussy, but I beat her there. I lift my mouth off her breast and move to her ear. I gently, expertly tease her clit. She begins writhing. She's been waiting patiently for hours.

"You've done so well today, Brigitte," I whisper. "You made sure everything was ready for Jillian's special day. You're such a good bitch. You take care of us so well."

She turns her head, begging for my kiss. I grant it. It's soft and quick. I give her a few more.

"You're beautiful, my love," I whisper. "You're perfect. Cum."

She does. She's barely recovered when she asks, "Fingers, please?"

I happily oblige. I slide three fingers inside of her. She gasps. Her hand moves quickly to replace mine on her clit. She wastes no time. Neither do I.

"Cum," I say again.

She does, and this time I get to feel her powerful muscles squeezing and then fluttering all around my fingers. This second orgasm in rapid succession makes her giddy. The body never fully accepts the idea that it can cum more than once so quickly; it's always a pleasant surprise when it happens, no matter how frequently it occurs.

"Cum," I say, one final time.

She does, and the third twists her expression. Three in a row is intense. It's a brutal massage that hurts so good. It's a flexed muscle whose strain is almost unbearable, but still somehow promises an untold peak of pleasure if only its owner can just push through, flex harder, and hold on longer.

"Good bitch," I whisper. "Take a few moments. When you're back with us, I'm sure Jillian will be ready for you behind her."

Brigitte's eyes stay closed for the moment. She nods, panting all the while. I kiss her forehead, and let her rest. I crawl off the bed again. Jillian and Sarah are ready and waiting.

Sarah's laying on her back, with her head hanging just off the bed. Jillian has full control of her legs. Her glistening ivory strap-on is teasing Sarah's lips, just as my cock did earlier. The vaginal plug is on a small towel to one side. I move in close, letting my cock drape over Sarah's chin and neck. She tongues my balls. I stroke her dark, wavy hair. Jillian and I make eye contact again. She penetrates her girlfriend. Sarah's journey begins all over again. This time, she won't have to divide her attention quite so much. I slide my cock back. She holds her mouth open. I grip her head tighter on both sides, and claim her second hole.

I lower my gaze to the action; this act, and this position, doesn't maximize sensation. Psychology must needs assist physicality. The sight of Sarah's white choker stretching as my cockhead thrusts into her throat underneath it does the trick; I suddenly feel my balls and prostate churning.

Jillian does her part; she leans over and envelops Sarah in full missionary style, plowing the ivory strap-on into her girlfriend's pussy with abandon. I feel Sarah surrender. Her arms are splayed out on either side, twitching uselessly. She's become a double-ended fucktoy. She sucks and swallows constantly. She makes tiny gasps for air whenever she can.

Brigitte, bless her heart, realizes that Jillian doesn't need her right away. She crawls off the bed and kneels down behind me. I feel the wet finger down below. She doesn't penetrate me. She teases and massages me, all the way from my balls back to my asshole. She kisses me on my thigh. She coaxes me closer to orgasm, but waits for the perfect moment.

When it's just about to arrive, her slick finger slides into me. My eyes roll up into the back of my head, and I cum. I give Sarah's mouth and throat just as much seed as I gave her pussy. Brigitte makes sure I don't collapse. Jillian is wrapped up in her furious fucking. I wait until I know that Sarah's swallowed every last drop, and cleaned my cock with her tongue besides. I withdraw, and enjoy the afterglow. I know it won't be long until it once again becomes fatigue.

"You three have fun for a while," I say, "but make sure you're ready when I wake up."

Sarah's too far gone to respond; her noises are all about her own pleasure. Brigitte gives me a few more kisses. Jillian nods, which is a minor miracle. She's giving it to Sarah with all she's got; I'd have thought her lost in her own world. I can see the sweat forming on her creamy skin. Her blonde ponytail is bouncing violently. She's whispering all sorts of filthy things to Sarah, I'm sure, but I'm not certain that Sarah can comprehend them. She's being fucked stupid.

I find some more red sports drink, and some snacks. Of all things, cheese and pickles help me replenish my cum the fastest. One of my 'cousins' was fascinated to hear it. She assures the rest of us that she has top people working on the particulars of our condition.

I finish my ad hoc meal and crawl back onto the bed. I drift off again. I don't dream, or don't remember them. I can practically feel my body churning -- digesting, absorbing, regenerating, filling.

I don't know how much time passes. I wake up, and I have an erection. In part, it's because I know the finale is imminent. I sit up to see where my girls are at, both figuratively and literally.

They're all sandwiched together; Jillian is in the middle. She's hugging Sarah fiercely, nuzzling into her neck. I see the harness; she's fucking Sarah again, but gently, with short strokes. Most of the dildo stays inside. Sarah rocks back and forth on it. Brigitte is pressed against Jillian from behind, peppering her neck and shoulders with kisses, and occasionally nibbling on her ear. Her hands can't make it to Jillian's breasts, but they wander everywhere they can reach. Occasionally, they squeeze tightly. Brigitte knows Jillian loves that.