Indoctrinate, Educate, Delegate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's anal plug sits auspiciously upon the bed, right next to a can of lube. She's ready for me. Her ass is the closest part of the girl-sandwich to my cock.

"Good girls," I say. I see Jillian and Brigitte smile a little. I'm sure Sarah does the same.

I lube my cock. It's thrilled that I'm giving it attention right away, and it stays completely hard in my hand. I move myself over to Sarah, and find her hole with a slickened finger. I penetrate her easily. She moans.

I take Sarah's top ass cheek in my hand and lift it. I touch her back door with the tip of my cock. I can hardly wait, but I decide to act like a normal master, just this once. She's been so good. She deserves it.

"Sarah," I whisper in her ear, "you've been such a good bitch for me today. You're about to become completely mine. Is that what you want?"

She can't form words, but she groans her answer. She wants to complete the fantasy. She wants the memory of being formally, aggressively claimed. Ironically, that memory will be all the sweeter because she's already mine.

I press against her asshole. It twitches. I delay penetration for one more moment.

"From now on," I whisper, "mine is the only real cock that ever goes inside of you. If any of my girls want to really butt fuck you, they need my permission. You can play. You can tease. You can prepare yourselves for me. But fucking another one of my girls in the ass is a special privilege. It needs to be earned -- even if they're your top bitch, or you're theirs. Do you understand?"

Of course she does. She's transformed, she's mine, and she was smart even before Jillian met her. She groans some more. She's desperate for my cock. I'm nearly as desperate to give it to her.

"Your ass, your asshole, your rectum," I tell her, "their primary purpose is sex. They're a sex organ, now, just like your pussy, your clit, your breasts, and your mouth. You love anal sex. You'll make sure your ass is ready for my cock at all times. Whenever I fuck you in the ass, you'll cum, as long, as hard, and as many times in a row as you want."

That finally gets a verbal response. "Thank you," she moans. She's almost crying. She's overwhelmed with gratitude and joy. She remembers her old self, and how painfully myopic she was about the beauty of her own body, of sex, and even of love itself. She'll always feel grateful towards Jillian, too, but she knows that I'm the one ultimately responsible for her wondrous metamorphosis.

Jillian raises her head. She finds Sarah's gaze. She wants to see her girlfriend's face when her asshole gets claimed by their shared master. I'll admit a twinge of regret that I won't. I'll see Jillian's reaction to it, though. That will be nearly as good. I don't think Sarah will supplant her as my current favorite. I think Jillian's going to be enjoying Sarah as her lower bitch for quite some time. Sarah will enjoy it too.

"You're mine," I say, and I push inside. She pushes back and cries out. My cock slides into her easily. My balls lightly slap against her stuffed pussy.

Sarah joins Jillian as filling in a four-person sex sandwich on my bed. Sarah grunts and groans; Jillian's face is a storm of reactions. She's incredibly aroused by what she sees on Sarah's face. She feels vicarious dominance once again. She remembers what it was like for her, with her own top bitch watching. Her own asshole is undoubtedly squeezing around her custom plug as she ruts into Sarah's pussy with her ivory strap-on. Her pussy is full, too. The harness's bumps are teasing her clit. This is an emotional experience for her, but it's paired with a cornucopia of physical, sexual pleasure.

She silently communicates volumes to her lower bitch, and I see it all. My cock swells inside of Sarah's ass. It somehow manages an extra hair of length and width. It feels harder than it has in weeks.

I grab Sarah's lustrous hair with one hand, and reach over her hip with my other. It will find something to hold; I know not what. It might be Sarah, or Jillian. It might be a hip or another hand. I'm going to fuck Sarah in the ass for a very long time. I'm going to make her cum until she can't stand it. I'm going to make her cry. I'm going to make her thank me for everything -- literally everything, from being born, to her own glorious rebirth. My cum shooting deep inside of her will be a formality, but an exquisite one for both of us.

All of that comes to pass, in time. This is my house. I'm in control. When I say something will happen here, it will, and it does.

* * * * * * *

Brigitte rouses me from a deep slumber. I don't hear the usual noises. I try to get my bearings, and vaguely sense that Jillian and Sarah are asleep in each other's arms -- still on the bed, but a good distance away.

"I'm so sorry, Warren," Brigitte whispers, "but you told me to. It's the phone. It's Miranda."

I nod, letting her know she's done the right thing. I do my best to shake off my fatigue. Brigitte has a glass of water waiting for me, but I take the phone first.

"Miranda?" I say.

"It's happening," she replies. "Bring one of yours -- one you won't be too upset to lose, just in case."

Katrina's started second puberty. Her mutation is activating. Her powers are emerging. She's the first of her kind to reach maturity.

I feel butterflies in my stomach. For the first time in years, I feel fear.

I think of Jillian, Sarah, and Brigitte. Sarah would be my choice, of course, but I don't think I can do that to Jillian. The other two are nonstarters. I think of other options. I know I don't have much time.

"Call... Denise," I say to Brigitte, handing her the phone. "Tell her to pack for a very long trip. Make what arrangements you can, in case she doesn't come back."

Brigitte's eyes widen, but she nods. I've talked about this with her. If something goes wrong -- or too right -- between Katrina and Denise, it's going to be the mother of all headaches. I'll manage, but I won't enjoy it. I imagine I'll also be distracted by the avalanche of implications. I remind myself that there's a chance that I won't be coming back. For some reason, it makes me chuckle. Karma -- wouldn't that be something?

Jillian wakes up. She's always been sensitive. I scooch over to the joined pair and do my best to reassure her.

"I have to take a trip, baby," I say. "It's about my daughter, Katrina. I'll leave you one of my cards. You can go get Sarah tattooed while I'm gone. You get to pick her flourish."

"Thank you," Jillian says. Ordinarily, she'd be thrilled, but she knows something's amiss.

"You can get a flourish on yours, too," I remind her. "Sarah's your first acquisition, so spend as much as you want. I'm so proud of you."

"What's wrong?" she asks. "Is there anything I can do?"

I sigh. She loves me. I love her. I hate being a cliché, but sometimes it's necessary.

"You don't need to know," I say. "You're not going to worry. You're going to keep going to school, keep enjoying Sarah, and the two of you can come over whenever you'd like to spend time with Brigitte. She'll be here, holding down the fort. If I'm not back in a week, Brigitte is top bitch permanently, unless I do come back later. She'll have instructions for all of my other girls. You'll obey them as if they came from me directly."

Jillian's eyes glaze over just a little. A stupid slave would be struggling -- possibly even panicking. My girls are smart. They can handle instructions and overrides like this one.

She smiles. Her worries are forgotten. "Have a good trip," she says. "We'll miss you."

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too," she replies.

Brigitte is still making calls. I get up and head to the shower. With the four of us working together, I imagine I'll be ready to head over to Denise's in less than an hour, and directly to Miranda's from there.

History is waiting, roughly four hours away. Oh, what dreams and nightmares may come. I hope they're good dreams, like mine. I hope Katrina turns out to be her father's daughter.

You should, too.