Indulging Cynthia

Story Info
Katie indulges Cynthia's eating/belly stuffing kink.
6k words
4.41
4.4k
4

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding-dong," the doorbell rang, interrupting the game show that Cynthia and Katie were watching.

Katie jumped up, "I'll get it! That's for me!" And before Cynthia could even register what was happening, Katie dashed out of the room. Cynthia sat there for a few seconds, bewildered as to why her doorbell in her apartment would ring and it would be for Katie, when she heard Katie talking to someone at the door.

Cynthia got up to investigate.

Katie had just closed the door and was walking down the hallway carrying two pizza delivery boxes, when Cynthia caught up to her. "Surprise! Dinner is here!"

"I thought we were going out?" Cynthia said.

"I wanted to treat you to a relaxing night in," Katie told her girlfriend as she put the boxes on the table and went back to the front hallway. Katie returned with a shopping bag and put it on the counter. "And a special dessert," she winked at Cynthia.

"It smells delicious," Cynthia commented and opened the first box while Katie got plates, although Katie wasn't planning on eating.

Eating any pizza, anyway.

"Oh! Meat-lover's! My favorite."

"Yup," Katie smiled. "Sit, sit," she motioned to the nearest chair. Katie pulled a slice out of the box and placed it on the plate in front of Cynthia.

"Mmm." Cynthia dove in.

Katie sat across from her. After a few bites, Cynthia noticed that Katie had not even taken a slice. "Are you going to eat?"

"No. I had a little bite before I came over."

Cynthia stared at Katie. "What -- why?"

"This is all for you, Cynthia." Katie smiled at her lover. "As much as you can eat."

Cynthia continued to stare at Katie.

"You indulged my kinky side," Katie explained, "Now, let's indulge yours."

"I... I... You..." Cynthia stammered.

"I know you like to eat. And sometimes you like to eat a lot," Katie told her. "I've seen the look in your eyes when you... Overindulge. I've seen the look on your face."

Cynthia was still staring at Katie.

"Come on. We've known each other our entire lives. I watched the way that you overate on our first date. Eating turns you on." Katie paused looking right into Cynthia's eyes. "Sexually, Right?"

Katie smiled and nodded her head slightly. "No need to answer. I know." Then added, "And it's okay." She reached across the table and touched Cynthia's hand. "In fact, I was kind of turned on by your stuffed belly last weekend. It looked sexy on you."

Cynthia didn't know what to say.

"So, eat." Katie sat back and looked at Cynthia.

Finally, Cynthia found her voice. "Both?"

"I just wanted to be sure that we had enough," Katie smiled.

Cynthia, who could be described as a "big girl" but certainly wasn't seen as "fat," patted her sort of flat tummy and commented, "I think it'll be more than enough!" She looked at the pizza and then looked at Katie sitting across from her and was kind of excited. She did love to eat, and the few times that she had allowed herself to really eat, it has been quite a turn-on for her. She took a deep breath, and said, "Okay. Here goes."

She continued eating the first slice of pizza with renewed vigor. It was delicious. Fattening, but delicious. Normally, she would eat about half of a meat-lover's pizza and that would be plenty. Once, by herself, she had ordered one and was able to eat the entire thing, but it was a bit of a struggle.

And that was a couple of years ago.

This pizza was so good! And she was starving, so that may help.

Quickly eating the first three slices, Cynthia was starting to feel a bit full, but encouraged by Katie, she picked up the fourth slice and took a bite, determined to see where this would lead. She had never really stuffed herself silly before, but the more that she ate, the more she was interested to see just how much she could eat.

And it seemed that Katie wanted this, too.

Cynthia finished the fourth slice, but she was slowing down. That was half of the pizza in her belly. She leaned back in the chair and looked at Katie, who had been watching her intently. Cynthia started to get up and Katie asked if she was okay.

"I'm just thirsty. All that meat is pretty salty."

"Sit back down and relax. I'll get you something." Katie got up from the table and walked to the bag on the counter and pulled out a 2-liter bottle of lemonade. "I didn't think something carbonated was a good idea, so I got his."

"Oh!" Cynthia moaned, "gimme that."

She greedily chugged down almost a third of the lemonade before she stopped. Holding the bottle in front of her, she moaned again and rubbed her belly with her free hand and let out a tiny burp.

"Ooh! I'm sor --" interrupted by a huge burp. She leaned back and groaned.

Katie took the lemonade bottle from her and placed it on the table next to the open pizza box. Then lifted Cynthia's shirt up and started to gently rub her growing belly. "Mmmm. That feels good, Katie-bear." Cynthia closed her eyes, enjoying Katie's delicate touch.

Looking down at Cynthia's belly, Katie noticed her pants were digging into her, so she reached down to unbutton them. Cynthia took a deep breath and held her stomach in as best as she could. With a little struggle, Katie was able to get them undone. Cynthia exhaled with a huff and quickly unzipped her pants allowing her belly to expand a little outwards. "Oh, boy!" Cynthia sighed and let out another small burp. "That's what I needed."

Cynthia leaned forward and continued with the pizza, but at a much slower pace. Their conversation also slowed as Cynthia concentrated on eating and Katie watched and tended to her lover's gradually expanding midsection.

The two girls developed a measured rhythm. After each slice of pizza, Cynthia washed it down with a few gulps of lemonade, then paused for it all to settle while Katie, dutifully, rubbed her tummy until she released a small burp or two. They both noticed that these burps were getting smaller and more difficult to coax out of her with every slice.

Cynthia noticed that her burps were getting... she had no real way to describe it... but kind of "juicier" -- maybe -- as her stomach was nearing maximum capacity.

After almost forty minutes, Cynthia had polished off the first pizza. All that was left in the box were a couple of crusts and a lot of grease stains. She also had grease on her hands, face, and plenty of oil had dribbled down her chin and onto her cleavage and her rolled up shirt.

"Ugh! I'm a mess!" she exclaimed. "I'm gonna need a shower." Then quickly added, her breathing labored, "But not right now. Right now, I need to rest for a few minutes."

Cynthia tested the sides of her belly with her fingers and frowned. "Ow. I don't think I've ever eaten this much."

"How are you feeling?" Katie asked.

After a few moments of thought, Cynthia responded, "Full..." then gave Katie a sly smile, "But pretty turned on."

Katie smiled back. She closed the first pizza box and placed it under the second pizza. As she began to open the second pizza box, Cynthia raised a hand to stop her. "Oh, I need a break, sweetie. You have no idea how full I am." Then remembering the giant dildo that Katie had rammed up her own ass the week before, Cynthia added, "Well, maybe you do have an idea." Katie cast her eyes down, a little embarrassed.

"For such a petite girl, you certainly have quite an appetite for some things!" Cynthia teased.

Changing the subject, Katie said, "Let me know when you're ready for some more. This one is just plain cheese. Not nearly as filling as the first one."

"I still need a break." Cynthia closed her eyes and gave a tiny hiccup and a grimace.

"Here, let me help you." Katie gingerly pulled Cynthia's shirt over her head and placed it on a chair. "Can you lean forward a little?"

Cynthia struggled to lean forward but, with another small hiccup, was able to. A little, at least.

Katie unhooked her bra and slipped it off of her. Still leaning forward with her legs spread to accommodate her round belly, Cynthia commented, "That feels much better." Katie rubbed her back and then patted it. Cynthia burped and hiccupped almost at the same time. "Ungh," she leaned back again.

Her tits rolled slightly to each side pushed up by the dome of her expanded stomach. She rested like this for a few minutes while Katie lightly rubbed her belly and played with her, now almost flattened, bellybutton. Cynthia looked down and brushed some crumbs off of the top of her tits with her greasy fingers.

"Ahh, look at me. I'm such a pig. I have to stand up. Help me get up, Katie-bear."

They struggled to get her out of the chair and onto her feet. She stood there swaying for a minute. Standing, there's a little less pressure on her belly. Cynthia reached for the lemonade and with a few slow sips, she finished the 2-liter bottle and put it back on the table.

Her fingers, oily from the pizza, rubbed her tummy. She reached down below her distended belly and tested its heft. Katie was amazed at how round she has become. Cynthia was leaning back a little to compensate for the change in her center of gravity and this made her stomach stick out even more. She looked almost pregnant.

Katie knelt in front of her girlfriend and tenderly licked a little of the pizza grease from the underside of her fattened belly and Cynthia moaned with an intoxicating mixture of pleasure and pain. Then Katie stood up and ever so gently lifted one of Cynthia's tits off of the top of her stomach, placed her greasy lips around the large, erect nipple, and sucked it into her mouth. She flicked the nipple with her tongue, then let it slide back out of her lips covered with a mixture of saliva and pizza grease.

She gave Cynthia's wet nipple a tiny kiss, then asked, "Are you ready for some more pizza, yet?"

"I think I need a shower, first. I'm a greasy mess. And that will give me a little time to start digesting some of this," Cynthia placed her hands on either side of her stomach. "And I really need to use The Little Ladies' Room, too. I think that'll help make some more room in this thing."

"Such a lady," Katie sarcastically agrees. "And definitely so little." She poked Cynthia in the belly.

"Ow! Shut up. This is all your fault," Cynthia told her. "I'll be back." Katie watched her waddle to the bathroom wearing just her unzipped pants and socks. Cynthia had one hand on her lower back and the other cradling her tender belly.

Katie was cleaning up a little -- Cynthia could be a bit of a messy eater, at the best of times -- when she heard Cynthia call from the bathroom. Entering the steamy room, Katie asked, "What do you need, honey?"

Cynthia stuck her head out of the shower and with an evil grin asked, "Could you help me wash up a bit?" Cynthia watched as Katie undressed in record time and admired her lithe, gymnast's body as she stepped into the shower.

Immediately, Katie started to soap up Cynthia's belly as she leaned back against the shower wall delighted under her lover's touch. Katie found Cynthia's newly expanded stomach incredibly erotic as she carefully slid her soapy hands all over the taut skin. Working her way upwards, she lathered Cynthia's tits. Not nearly as solid as her belly, but still possessing the firmness of youth, Katie marveled at how easily they slipped between her hands and bobbled around on top of the massive dome of her belly.

Cynthia's stomach pain was all but forgotten. She simply stood there in the shower with the hot water splashing on them both, inhaling the moist steam, and enjoying Katie's hands all over her body. Every time one of Katie's hands drifted across one of her erect nipples, she shivered with desire. In a daze, she heard Katie ask her to turn around.

Now facing the wall with her hands supporting her upper body, Cynthia felt Katie's hands wrap around her waist. She felt Katie's body press against the curve of her back and felt two nipples press against her. Katie's hands were on either side of Cynthia's bloated waist, gently caressing her. Then they began to press inwards just enough to become uncomfortable. Cynthia starts to say something, but is interrupted by a small burp.

"Oh! That felt good!" Cynthia groaned.

Katie smiled behind her lover. She pushed her hands into Cynthia's sides again, but this time alternating the pressure side to side. She could feel the tight ball of food inside of Cynthia sloshing about in the mixture of lemonade and gastric juices. Her entire belly was round and so very tight. Cynthia let out a low moan which was suddenly cut short by a very long, very loud burp. It echoed off the walls of the bathroom.

"Ooh-wee!" Cynthia gasped. "That felt good!"

She groaned as another smaller burp followed. Cynthia felt Katie's hands glide over her belly and slip down between her slightly parted legs. She pressed the side of her face against the cool tile and moaned in sweet anticipation.

Katie reached under her girlfriend's round belly and began to caress her. She used her fingers to spread Cynthia's plump pussy lips and used her middle finger to expertly manipulate her clit. She then hooked a finger further downward and entered Cynthia. Katie could feel how wet she was inside. Grinding her own pussy against the curve of Cynthia's ass was really starting to get Katie's juices flowing, too.

Just then, one of Cynthia's feet slipped a little on the shower floor. She caught herself before she went down by grabbing the handhold in the recessed soap holder on the wall.

"Um... Maybe we should continue this somewhere a little safer?" Cynthia suggested. "You know, your fat pig of a girlfriend could get hurt."

"Yeah," Katie quickly agreed.

Cynthia pulled the detachable shower head down and started to rinse Katie off. Then she turned it to the pulse setting and gave Katie's cunt a quick blast. Katie squealed and giggled and Cynthia laughed causing her belly to shake up and down. But they both had the same thought: 'This can come in handy in the future!'

Then it was Katie's turn to rinse Cynthia. Katie paid extra attention to rinsing Cynthia under her hanging breasts, and under her large, protruding belly.

After turning the shower off, Katie stepped out and held out a hand to help Cynthia out. She grabbed a towel and started to dry Cynthia off. Standing there, resplendent in all her stuffed glory, being pampered with a soft, fluffy towel, Cynthia felt like a cross between a royal queen with her servant and a prized hog with her owner.

Katie motioned for Cynthia to put one leg up on the edge of the bathtub, so that she could dry between her meaty thighs. Cynthia steadied herself with one hand on the wall and with a bit of effort, due to her overstuffed belly, lifted her leg onto the edge. Katie tenderly patted Cynthia dry, then dropped the towel and placed her hand on Cynthia's spread open cunt.

"We're back on solid ground," Katie simply stated, and resumed fingering her girlfriend.

Cynthia shuddered and leaned back against the wall. She looked down past her bloated gut and, with some surprise, saw that Katie was fingering herself with her other hand. This was so amazingly sexy looking to Cynthia that she almost came right then and there. Katie was finger fucking them both so violently, that Cynthia has to use both hands to steady her aching and jostling belly.

But she didn't care. It felt so damn good.

The weight of her gut was pushing down on her clit while Katie was pushing up with her hand and it was quickly all too much. She clenched Katie's hand between her thighs and came. Her tits bounced against the top of her belly as her hands tried to keep the bottom of her gurgling belly as steady as possible against the explosion inside her.

Katie could feel the lips of Cynthia's pussy convulsing around her fingers trapped between them. Seeing Cynthia's round, shiny stomach practically rolling uncontrollably in Cynthia's arms and her tits quivering on their perch atop her belly, sent Katie over the edge just a fraction after her lover.

Panting and coming down from her orgasm, Katie pulled her fingers out of Cynthia and started to suck the juice off them. Her fingers were inside her, lazily circling her clit. Cynthia took that hand and brought it to her own mouth. They both stood facing each other, sucking the pussy juice off of each others' fingers, naked except for the glow of their respective orgasms.

Katie reluctantly took her fingers out of Cynthia's mouth and out of her own mouth and lightly placed both hands on Cynthia's belly. Just beneath her tits.

"Are you ready for some more food?" giving Cynthia's belly a slight pat. "This thing is feeling a little soft. I think you have some more room in there."

Cynthia burped again and gave Katie a bright smile, her eyes twinkling. "I think so!"

Back in the kitchen, Katie was dressed again, but Cynthia, figuring clothes would just be too restrictive, was only wearing a large, fluffy bathrobe. She sat back down at the table while Katie grabbed a 2-liter bottle of root beer out of the grocery bag on the counter and placed it next to the second pizza box.

"Oh!" Cynthia commented. "That's gonna get some burps going!"

"Do you want me to run out and grab something else?"

"No. No. It's fine. Every time that I let out a really big belch, my belly feels a little better." Then Cynthia added, "And who knows? It may even help stretch things out a little in there!"

"Okay. Ready?" Katie asked.

Cynthia rubbed her tummy and replied, "Yup! That hot shower and our little 'after-shower activity' really got my digestion going on the first pizza." She smiled, her pussy still wet and tingling. Patting her belly, she declared, "Let's fill this thing up again!"

This second pizza was definitely going down slower than the first one. And the root beer was causing a lot more burps than the lemonade did. After the first four slices, Cynthia had to stop. She leaned back, holding her belly, and let out a long, slow burp.

"Broooop! Ohhh!" Cynthia sighed.

Katie grimaced at the pizza and root beer smell that emanated from Cynthia's gut.

"Oof. I'm stuffed, Katie-bear."

"Let me help," Katie told Cynthia and stood behind her. She reached down past Cynthia's round tits and loosened the ties on her robe. The sides fell away revealing the almost perfectly rounded shape of Cynthia's belly. Katie's eyes went wide looking at how much bigger it had grown just since their shower. She placed both of her hands on Cynthia's belly and started to slowly and methodically massage the massive bulge.

"Mmm..." Cynthia purred as her head lolled to one side. "That feels so good."

Katie continued the leisurely belly massage and gradually worked her hands upwards. She was now massaging the top of Cynthia's stomach with her thumbs brushing against the undersides of each tit. Cynthia continued to moan deep in her chest and Katie could feel the calm vibrations under her palms of her hands.

Suddenly, the moaning stopped. She looked down at Cynthia's face and saw her grimacing in pain. Under her hands, she felt a gurgle. Then she felt a lurch from inside her girlfriend. Panicked, Katie started to massage Cynthia's belly in earnest. In her haste, she perhaps pressed down a little too hard and felt something shift under her hands.

Cynthia let out an enormous burp. "Ruuurrrrrp!"

"Oh, my g-uuuuurrp!" Interrupted by another.

Cynthia leaned forward. The underside of her huge belly pushed against the edge of the chair between her splayed thighs. She violently pushed the chair back, almost knocking Katie over and stood up. Grabbing her belly with both hands and arching her back, she lets out another gargantuan burp.

The silence that followed was broken only by her heavy panting.

"Are you okay?" Katie asked with no small amount of concern.

After a moment, Cynthia answered, "I... I think so..." She practically dropped back into the chair and winced. All Katie could do was just stand there and stare helplessly.

12