Indulging Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually... I think I do feel better. Maybe I just had a lot of gas built up?"

"Okay." Relieved, Katie asks, "Can I do anything for you?"

Cynthia's greasy lips widen into a smile and she tells Katie, "You can feed me some more pizza."

Pulling a chair up next to Cynthia, Katie lovingly, but very slowly, fed her two more slices of pizza. Cynthia's hands, now free, mindlessly rubbed the sides of her belly. She had a few small sips of root beer after each slice, then finally announced, "That's it. I'm done."

She could barely move.

"Let me help you to the couch," Katie offered.

"I don't know if I can stand up! Urp... Hic." With some grunts and groans from both girls, Cynthia was eventually brought to her feet. She stood, unsteadily, in the middle of the kitchen. She had the fingers of both hands laced together holding her belly up.

"It's so fucking heavy!" She complained to Katie. "Oh, shit! Broorp!" Cynthia burped again. "I don't know if I can walk with this fuckin' thing."

"Here, I'll help." Katie took her arm. "You'll feel better on the couch."

With Katie's guidance, Cynthia stumbled into the living room and gingerly, trying her best not to jostle the mammoth meal packed inside her, sat down on the couch.

Katie put some pillows behind her and she leaned back, sinking deeply into the soft cushions. Her arms were lifelessly hanging by her sides. Her shallow breathing caused her belly to rise and fall rhythmically and her tits to ever-so-slightly roll back and forth above her bloated midsection.

"Oh, Katie! What did we do?"

"We stuffed you full!" Katie marveled at the huge belly pinning her girlfriend to the couch. The taut skin shone in the soft glow of the table lamp. Katie reached a hand out and tenderly stroked the side of Cynthia's quivering tummy. Cynthia closed her eyes and her greasy lips curled up in a beautiful Mona Lisa's smile.

Katie got on the floor between Cynthia's legs and started to rub her lower belly while Cynthia moaned with a mix of pleasure and pain. But at this point, it was mostly pleasure, though. Katie gradually worked her way down her belly to her soaked crotch.

Despite the pain -- or perhaps because of it -- Cynthia was getting turned on. A lot. With considerable effort, she scooted her hips a little lower on the couch and spread her legs a little wider.

Katie reached a single finger out and parted Cynthia's engorged pussy lips. She then gently pushed the small fold of skin up exposing her hardened clitoris. Katie stuck her tongue out and leaned forward. The tip of her nose touched Cynthia's stuffed gut just as the tip of her tongue brushed against her clit and Cynthia groaned loudly.

"Oh! Katie!"

Katie began to lightly flick Cynthia's clit with the tip of her tongue being careful not to press against her belly too much. After a few minutes of this, Katie glided one of her fingers up into Cynthia's cunt. Cynthia groaned again and reached down with both hands to carefully lift her protruding stomach giving Katie a little better access to her pussy.

Taking the hint, Katie dove in. Fucking Cynthia with her finger and noisily lapping at her clit, it's barely a minute before Cynthia is rocked by an enormous orgasm.

She let go of her belly and bucked her hips. As the weight of her overstuffed belly pushed down on her pussy from inside, she had a second, smaller -- though no less pleasurable -- orgasm.

Her finger still wedged inside of her lover, Katie looked up as Cynthia. Her lips and chin glistening, she smiled. With a wet sound, Katie pulled her finger out of Cynthia and popped it into her own mouth. She got up and sat down beside her girlfriend.

"You really know how to spoil a girl, honey," Cynthia said.

Katie just sat there greedily sucking the pussy juice off of her finger.

"Do you think we can get me upstairs and into my bed?" Cynthia asked. "In my condition, this couch really isn't the most comfortable."

With a little more huffing and puffing, the girls got Cynthia and her newly acquired girth off the couch and upstairs to her bedroom. Katie helped her out of the robe and got her situated on the bed with plenty of pillows propping her up. She was quite a sight laying on the bed with her giant belly standing atop her abdomen.

"We've never been the best of pals, but gravity is really not my friend right now." Cynthia gave a small laugh and her tits bobbled and rolled against the top of her overstuffed belly. "Ohhh..." Cynthia groaned and pressed her hands to either side of her aching middle. This caused her belly to push up and out even more and another low, rumbling belch escaped her.

"Oh, sorry!!" Cynthia started gently rubbing the tight skin stretched over all of the pizza and soda crammed into her. "All that food sloshing around in here. It feels so weird." She looked at Katie, "But it also feels so erotic."

"It looks sexy!" Katie exclaimed. She sat on the edge of the bed to help rub her lover's belly.

"Hey! Let's be fair! You stripped me naked and laid me out like a beached whale and now you're just gonna sit there fully clothed?" Cynthia declared. "Uh-uh! No!"

She looked at Katie over her huge tits and belly. "Strip, girl."

"Strip?"

"Strip!" She commanded. "Put on a show for me, you fuckin' whore."

"Cynthia!" Katie exclaimed, but secretly kind of liked being thought of as Cynthia's whore.

Embarrassed, Katie stood back up, took two steps away from the bed, then turned to face her single-person audience. Not quite knowing what to do, she stood there for a few moments. Deciding to go with the pants first, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pushed them down over her slim hips. Katie wiggled her legs a little and they fell the rest of the way to the floor. She stepped out of them and awkwardly pushed them to the side.

"That wasn't very sexy, Katie-bear!" Cynthia complained from the bed.

"Uh... O... O... Okay," Katie stuttered.

She started to push her hips slightly side-to-side, and slowly pulled her shirt up. Exposing her bare breasts. With their small size, she rarely bothered with a bra. As she pulled the shirt up, it momentarily caught on her chin, but she wrestled it off her head and was able to pull one arm out. She jerked her other arm to the side and the shirt flopped down her forearm and came to rest, hanging from her wrist. She had to flick her arm violently twice to get the shirt to fall free.

Katie was now standing in front of Cynthia in just her panties. Hoping she looked sexy, but knowing that she didn't, she somewhat unceremoniously pulled her panties down, then hopped on one foot taking them off.

Amused, Cynthia watched her little show. "We really need to toss those granny panties and get you something a little sexier." She motioned to Katie, "Come here, sweetie."

Katie sat down on the bed next to Cynthia. "Katie-bear," Cynthia continued, "you are so fucking adorable. You know that?"

"No..."

"Well, you are!" Cynthia said. "And I have really fallen deeply in love with you. Thank you."

"No. Thank you, Cynthia. For everything," Katie said and she placed a hand atop Cynthia's stomach. She lightly stroked the distended belly, dragging her fingers up the incline rising from under her tits, cresting at her belly button, then sloping gently down to meet the soft wispy pubic hair above her pussy. Almost a perfect curve. And without hesitation, she slid a finger into her lover and leaned down to suck one of her fat nipples into her mouth.

Soon, Katie had three fingers inside Cynthia. Still sucking on her nipples and pushing her fingers in and out, Katie could hear the food in Cynthia's belly sloshing about. Cynthia was moaning as her excitement built and was trying desperately to hold her belly steady when she suddenly let out a huge burp. Katie could feel the vibrations against her hand inside Cynthia, but kept pumping her fingers in and out.

"Ooohhhh!!!" Cynthia moaned as her orgasm washed over her.

Katie pulled her fingers out and reached for the dildo in the nightstand drawer. Cynthia was still squirming under the massive dome of her belly, when Katie pushed the dildo into her -- or tried to push it into her. The crazy amount of food crammed into her gut was actually pushing against her vaginal canal causing it to squeeze tighter.

Cynthia cried out in pain, but Katie mistook it for passion and again tried to push the dildo into her lover. Cynthia was lying there, practically imobile. Her breathing was too rapid and shallow for her to pull enough air into her lungs to protest. Katie, thinking it was just the angle of the dildo, twisted it and with one final heave was able to finally ram it into Cynthia.

Just as Katie pushed the dildo all the way in, Cynthia yelped and before Katie could pull it out, Cynthia swung her legs over the side of the bed, hitting Katie's head fairly hard, but not even noticing. She was in too much discomfort. Her fat belly aching with the added intrusion.

As her feet hit the floor, and her huge belly shifted forward and down onto her lap, the dildo really lodged itself deep into her and she immediately stopped moving. Cynthia was now sitting on the edge of the bed panting with her mouth hanging open.

After a few moments, she tried to move and the dildo shifted slightly inside her. She was entirely caught off guard by another small orgasm.

Cynthia turned her head to look at Katie and saw the confusion and concern on her face. With sweat stinging her eyes, Cynthia smiled.

"This... Feels... So... Fuck... Ing... Good...," Cynthia breathed with each word. Coming back to her senses, and catching her breath, she continued, "My belly pressing down... That thing pressing up... Ohhhh..." She trails off in a groan.

Katie was relieved.

Not sure what to do, she suddenly had an idea. She carefully climbed onto the bed and positioned herself behind her lover.

With her eyes closed in a near catatonic state, Cynthia felt Katie's legs straddling her wide, soft ass. She felt the warmth of Katie's body against her back. Then Cynthia felt Katie's hands gently press on the sides of her belly. Fingers tracing circles on her hyper-sensitive skin and Cynthia shuddered. Her belly quivered, sending an intoxicating mix of euphoria and pain radiating through her stuffed body.

Everything felt so tight and full.

Cynthia could feel Katie's tiny nipples touching her back and the sensation momentarily took her mind off of the dull ache of her midsection and the tightness deep inside her pussy. She felt her lover's arms reaching around her girth. She felt just the lightest touch dance across her belly. Teasing her taut skin. Katie's fingers kissed her belly button, stretched flat from the immense meal packed inside.

She felt her lover's fingers caress her bulging sides. Tenderly. Like a warm spring breeze.

Katie's hands reached up and caressed the sides of Cynthia's round tits, pushed aside slightly by the added curvature of her belly. Cynthia shuddered causing her tits to roll back and forth ever so slightly against the dome protruding beneath them.

Katie pinched both of Cynthia's nipples and Cynthia moaned. She unintentionally wiggled her ass a little on the bed, pushing the dildo further in and winced. But she was getting used to the pressure from her belly pushing down and the dildo pushing up.

Rolling the two plump nipples between her fingers, Katie started to kiss and lick the nape of Cynthia's neck. Cynthia tried to lean forward a little, but her stomach and the dildo pressing against her insides forced her to stop. Katie's hands were under Cynthia's tits holding them up off of her sore, abused belly.

Lightly squeezing them.

Flicking the nipples with her fingernails.

Cynthia started to feel dizzy and slightly queasy. Katie continued flicking her nipples and licking the back of her neck. Cynthia felt sweat break out on her forehead and across the top of her chest. Her arm hair prickled. Suddenly Cynthia's stomach lurches. Her belly churned and another gargantuan burp escaped her lips causing yet another orgasm to slam into her.

Totally exhausted, she slumped back against Katie. Katie gently laid her down on the bed and carefully pulled the dildo out of her.

Cynthia rubbed her aching lower belly. "Oh, it feels so much better getting that thing out." Then quickly added, "Not that it didn't feel great being in!"

Katie smiled.

"I can't stay on my back. My fat-ass belly is very uncomfortable and I can barely breathe."

Katie helped Cynthia roll onto her side. Her huge tits flopped on top of each other and her belly poured forward. Cynthia frowned a little when she had to shift and reposition her belly to get comfortable.

"Ugh. I'm a pig, Katie-bear."

"And I love this pig," Katie answered, lightly touching Cynthia's stomach spilling out on the bed.

Sitting on the bed next to Cynthia, Katie was hugging her knees to her chest in such a way that her pussy lips were spread wide open and facing Cynthia. Katie took the finger that minutes before had been inside Cynthia, and began caressing her own inner folds.

Cynthia's glassy eyes blinked and a soft smile crossed her lips. She watched as Katie used two fingers to deftly spread her pussy apart further and began to rub her clit with a third finger. Just inches from her girlfriend's cunt, Cynthia watched as a dribble trickled down one side of it and landed on the bed sheet. She rolled her eyes up and saw Katie's eyes closed tightly in intense concentration.

Cynthia watched as Katie continued to furiously but soundlessly masturbate. After three or four minutes, Cynthia heard Katie take in a sharp breath and watched her fingers press silently against her clit. Then Katie let out a slow, shuddering breath and took her hand away from her red, swollen pussy.

Still without a single sound, Katie got off the bed and padded to the bathroom. A few minutes later, Cynthia felt Katie slip back into bed, pull a blanket over them both, and carefully curl up against her bloated belly.

"Katie?" Cynthia whispered.

"I thought you were asleep," Katie whispered back.

"Is everything alright?"

"Better than alright."

Cynthia thought for a moment. "I love you, Katie. I want you to know that."

"I know you do," Katie answered and leaned in a little to kiss one of Cynthia's still-erect nipples. "And I couldn't be happier."

The two girls fell asleep, lulled by the warmth and the gentle gurgling of Cynthia's belly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I hope that you enjoyed this story. If you did, please follow me to read more!

I'm new here on Literotica (this is my seventh story submission) and would REALLY appreciate stars and comments!!

Thank you so much!

Love, Frey

12