Industrial Appetite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Taiwanese man's tone of voice seemed more subtle than usual, as if a more feminine quality had taken over his way of thinking. "Oh, yes. It looks amazing."

Cliff looked down to see his companion rubbing his cheek with the white man's solid tip.

"You must be really hungry for it."

Alex closed his eyes as he slid Cliff's shaft across his face. "It's hard and warm. It's just the way I like it."

Cliff was determined to observe the overture to a passionate symphony. "Go ahead. Take it and put it in. Don't be afraid."

Alex didn't express uneasiness as he kept his little smile intact. "I don't feel afraid."

He began to kiss the warm hard cock before licking the dry surface and covering it with his own saliva. Cliff had already grown familiar with this private ritual, but the difference would be that Alex, not the type of man who would prefer members of the same sex, didn't want to rush things. His slow and steady approach to their changing relationship had become a welcome change after so many men craving a quicker presentation between two ravenous males.

Cliff whispered, "You're doing very well for a novice."

Alex chuckled. "I eagerly await the results."

Without hesitation, leaned his head forward and stuffed the cock in his mouth. He had begun his unhurried rhythms guaranteed to be an enticing experience for Cliff, who could feel excessive moisture surrounding the upper half of his favorite apparatus.

"Oh, yeah. So far, so good."

Alex didn't stop. He gained slightly more speed while maintaining a healthy balance in his relentless cadence. He was careful enough to prevent any sort of mishap between him and his new master. He continued to ramming the cock inside his oral cavity. At the same time, Cliff could feel a mild sensation forming in his thighs and hips. His juices had awakened, and now had the opportunity to achieve their next eruption. He grabbed hold of Alex's head and pushed him even further into his long hard cock. Alex must have enjoyed this private festivity very much, since he never struggled in Cliff's immediate control.

"You can't turn back now. You will be a changed man."

Alex didn't give a vocal response, and he didn't have to. He just let Cliff demonstrate his dominant position. The sensation inside his body grew more intense. He was ready to spread his seed in Alex's upper canal.

"You're gonna swallow what I give you. Do you hear me?"

Alex just groaned in a delicate tone. Cliff could feel it growing inside him until it reached its boundaries. He let out long and deep sighs as he filled Alex's mouth with his own thick fluids. Such a compact space would never accept large quantities, but Cliff didn't care. He waited for Alex to obey his simple command. The man from down below started to consume everything he had been given.

Cliff breathed a sigh of relief. "And that's how you do it."

It took Alex several more seconds to devour the juices he had long desired. And when he did, he pulled himself away from the cock and wiped off a small remainder of semen on his lips with the back of his hand.

Alex whispered, "I never knew it would taste so warm and delicious."

Cliff brought him back up on his feet and uttered, "Are you getting what you want so far?"

"No, not yet. My ex-wife is still unable to be a fleeting memory in my head. Please help me. I want to be happy again."

"Oh, you will be."

The empty warehouse remained hot and humid, with the faint rays of sunlight still seeping through the windows and overwhelming the floors. The entire place didn't grow dark just yet, and it was fortunate for the two men that the setting sun still didn't reposition to the other side of the world. A calm but sultry sundown seemed appropriate for this particular occasion.

Cliff required another round of instant relief. "I don't want to see you fully clad like that."

Alex understood his point as he took off his undershirt and cargo shorts. He flung them to the side to let Cliff examine his slim body. Alex's light brown skin and short black hair, now in their own visible splendor, had become a worthy sight for human eyes.

He slid his fingers across his chest and abdomen to enhance a certain visual appetite. He moved his body like a man pining for domination.

"Oh, do you like what you see?"

Cliff nodded as he took off his own clothes and flung them on the bottom shelf. Both naked men stared at each other with their keen glances. Their natural physiques couldn't have been more different. The brawny white man and the thin Asian man could very well become a valuable combination.

Alex laid a hand on his own cock, prompting his own stiffen to commence. "Oh, I don't want anything to get in our way."

Cliff stepped closer. "All you have to do is stay silent."

He closed his fingers around Alex's cylindrical instrument and brought him closer to his chest. "I think I'm in the perfect mood."

He stroked Alex's cock forward and backward. Having it solidified like hard concrete became a treat for Cliff's line of vision. He moved his fingers with swift speed. Alex almost gasped before his breathing underwent smooth acceleration.

"And now, I'm ready."

Cliff whispered, "Turn around."

He watched as Alex showed him his entire backside. The light brown skin was a good reason for Cliff to feel more encouraged to seize this opportunity. He seized Alex's hips and brought him closer to his own rock-hard accessory ready for insertion. He wanted nothing else but to make the Taiwanese man his servant for the night.

"Don't even try to flee. I'm already geared up for this."

Alex had to grab hold of the middle shelf from the direct impact inside him. Cliff pushed his cock deep into Alex without being stuck with mixed feelings. Alex let out a loud moan, but he didn't protest. He leaned forward and accepted Cliff's sudden infiltration as confirmation of their changed liaison. Cliff thrust it deep inside of Alex while pounding the latter's buttocks with his hips.

Alex didn't stop moaning. "I can feel it inside me! It's...it's so big!"

That declaration made Cliff feel just a little more amused. He persisted by obtaining a quicker speed with his nonstop thrusts. The sound of Alex's buttocks being smacked by a foreign body grew louder. Alex drew quicker breaths. Cliff seized the man's hips to prevent an imbalance leading to a sudden collapse.

"I don't care if it's too big for you. You will take it, and you will like it."

He could hear Alex a little giggle and say, "Yes, I will."

As a result of the prominent Mediterranean heat, sweat dripped down their arms and legs before they landed safely on the floor. The excessive warmth from deep within their bodies assisted in their rising tension which searched for a way out in the most interesting way imaginable. Nothing would stop the definitive release from entering reality.

"Oh, Cliff! I so deserve it. Let it happen!"

Cliff didn't know how long he conquered his new companion. Three, maybe five minutes had passed since the first official thrust. He knew it would have to end at any time, even if he hungered for a genuine extension of their private performance.

And then, it was imminent. Cliff tightened his grip as the long-awaited eruption had taken effect. He could feel Alex's warm narrow corridor being filled with his warm creamy imports. Alex almost collapsed on the floor because of Cliff's tremendous movements. He now had a chance to rest even as his bottom hole would be flooded with precious white juices.

Cliff let out a slow sigh. "My dick is still hard. I don't want this to end."

Alex straightened up and turned his head to the left to stare straight at his new master. "Fuck me as much as you want. I'm hungry for more."

They held each other in their arms even as Alex's tight hole was still being plugged by his master.

"I needed this, Cliff. I felt so lost for a very long time. My ex-wife has ruined me. I've been searching for a way out, and I think I've finally found it. You're making me feel whole again. It feels so good to have a man who can show me that my life is still worth it."

Cliff gave him a little kiss, slow and subtle. "I thought I told you to stay silent."

Alex laughed. "I almost forgot. Please forgive me."

"Just keep your promise."

Cliff's relentless cock still didn't grow weak as it stayed inside Alex. Alex must have known this since he whispered, "I never thought it would feel so tight down there."

Cliff didn't feel the need to remind him of his promise. "I'm not going to pull it out until I'm ready for another round."

"Here, let me help you."

At a rather slow speed, Alex pushed his hips against Cliff's own. Alex would now be the one who would do the dirty work. He crammed Cliff's cock in and out of him all by himself. Cliff enjoyed the welcome adjustment. He just stood there as Alex pushed his buttocks against him. Cliff embraced him, resulting in Alex driving his entire body backward with more strength than before.

"Tell me, am I doing it right?"

Cliff replied, "So far, so good."

Alex's charming smile completed the indispensable display. He kissed Cliff while still being held in his arms.

"I'm so glad you're the one who's fucking me."

Cliff chuckled. "As if there'd be someone else in the picture."

Alex's slow backward motion gave the colossal cock the invigoration required for the next step. Cliff grabbed him and set him down on the concrete floor. They now lay on their sides. With Cliff still behind him, Alex braced for another period of their wicked interaction.

"Let me feel your influence."

Cliff had spooned other men before, but Alex's almost fragile nature made the experience just a little more endearing. He drilled Alex's narrow pipe with as much force as before. The ex-husband's moans grew louder with every inescapable thrust. Cliff's lower raid gained swifter speed since his thirst for control refused to accept an instantaneous termination as its outcome. The thirty-four-year-old white man would never give up his playtime just because of either the heat or the exhaustion that came with such an exhilarating activity.

Alex whimpered like a man eager for obedience. "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me as long as you can!"

This time, Cliff sensed a certain limit that he was about to uncover. He didn't want to slow down at all. He wanted a finale that would be the most appropriate for the both of them. And so, he forced Alex to lie down flat on his stomach. That way, Cliff would be perfectly able to lie on top of him as he thrust his ravenous beast harder and faster than ever. He grabbed Alex's arms as his rapid downward motions equaled his red-hot adrenaline waiting to blow its fuse once again.

Alex shouted, "I am yours! I want that cock! Give me the best time of your life!"

Cliff's powerful mechanics reached its highest temperature and its greatest obsession. His body and mind remained at its most active. After a day of strenuous labor, this had become the perfect time to alleviate himself from his troubles either big or small. His powerful thrusts didn't cease. Alex was quite lucky as he would be the one man who would receive Cliff's undeniable might at its most extreme. The constant attack against his lower outlet had grown painful, but also pleasurable in its own right. He never disputed his submissive attitude, and Cliff felt grateful that he never demonstrated the will to escape from his grasp.

"Fuck, yes! Fill me with your cum! I want it now!"

After many minutes of his frenzied drilling, Cliff had finally reached his breaking point. He made his last thrust worthwhile as it became the hardest and longest to have entered Alex's body. More and more of his milky injection flooded the narrow walls that underwent a much-needed renaissance. Cliff collapsed on Alex's back, a feeling of exhaustion finally overwhelming his five senses. He and Alex lay on the floor, panting.

The white man whispered, "So did I really show you that life is still worth it?"

Alex replied, "Yes, you did. You are a great man. I wish I met you sooner."

Cliff separated from Alex's body. A considerable amount of his thick juices spilled out from Alex's gaping hole and down on the concrete floor. Cliff needed the perfect conclusion. And so, he turned Alex around and fiddled with his cock once again.

"Stay where you are. I still need to be empty."

After several seconds of stroking, he watched as his cock squirted out the remaining ounces of his creamy substance. It landed on Alex's chest and abdomen. The submissive man had now received Cliff's injections both inside and outside.

"It looks good on you."

Alex closed his eyes for a moment. "Much appreciated."

The sunlight that spilled its main ingredients on the floor had now disappeared. The abandoned warehouse had grown dark following the last round of zealous wailing. Alex stood up straight with his companion's warm resources spread across his torso, abdomen, and the back of his legs. A look of fulfillment remained unbothered by second opinions. He gazed out the window to see that the sun had completely vanished from sight.

"I've never felt so pleased with what just happened."

Cliff crept up from behind. "It doesn't have to end tonight. We can be together from now on. There's no law saying that we shouldn't treat each other the right way."

Alex sounded calm and unwearied. "Will you let me stay with you?"

"Nothing will ever break our strides, and you know it."

Cliff embraced him from behind, wrapping his arms around Alex's drenched frontage. The Taiwanese man would not be the same man ever again, and it didn't seem to disturb him at all. With their naked bodies still on display, they kissed just as the sky weakened its final glow and presented a clear signal of evening approaching.

12