Industry Conference Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continues to wiggle and writhe beneath me, either in protest or in pleasure. I cannot hold out much longer. I bite her shoulder as I feel my orgasm building. The bite is harder than I intended, but I'm rewarded with a groan from her perfect mouth. I let out a guttural, primal sound as I pump my spend into her ass. I wonder if she can feel it inside of her.

We lie there, unmoving. I don't want to pull out. Her body is perfection, and my cock doesn't want to leave. How long can I keep her? Will I ever have enough of her?

Eventually, and sadly, I remove my cock from her ass. She winces at the withdrawal. "Don't move," I warn her as I walk to the bathroom. I doubt she could move if she wanted to. I return with a wet washcloth and survey her body. Her ass is red from my punishment, and I see handprints taking shape. Some of my come is leaking out of her ass. Her own juices are visible on her bare lips and thighs. I want to burn this image into my memory. I turn her onto her back. Her eyes look everywhere but at me, tears silently falling. I wipe gently between her legs and ass cheeks. I should feel guilt or remorse when she winces. But I don't. All I feel is pride and satisfaction.

After I am done washing her, I clean myself up. I don't want to shower. Not only would she certainly run the moment she is alone, but I want her scent on me as I drift to sleep. I lift her to the pillows and tuck the blanket around her limp form. She eyes me curiously through drooping eyelids but remains silent. When I climb into bed, she shoots up to a sitting position, looking thoroughly confused.

"We're not even close to done, angel."

12